Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,143 members, 7,829,086 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Why Do Rich Yoruba Men Marry Igbo Women - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Rich Yoruba Men Marry Igbo Women (6244 Views)

Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men / Only Fools Marry For Love, Wise Men Marry.... / Why Yoruba Men Should NOT Marry Igbo Women!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Rich Yoruba Men Marry Igbo Women by ProphetM0hammad: 2:08pm On May 17, 2023
HardBishop:

Sassy? because your women are utterly useless. SassyšŸ¤£šŸ¤£ when you engage a Yoruba woman in biz, na to collect everything free from you. Ndi barawoo even want to collect your destiny. Tru BACKYARD SEX. I trust my brethren, some dey chop even clean mouth

We tend to isolate this useless beings, marry our kinds to maintain our DNA that IGBONESS.

Your women are known to be look like SATANšŸ˜†šŸ˜† Very ugly beings, dark creatures that refuse to evolve with modern reality. Very big SMELLY BUM BUM.
Very fetish beings.
Highest dealers on fetish biz

No wonder, even the highest and richest ibo men can only deal with hawkers and the local one among the Yoruba women.

The refined and educated ones will be too much for him to handle.

Or how do you pronounce parallelogram and election as an ibo man?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Rich Yoruba Men Marry Igbo Women by ProphetM0hammad: 2:12pm On May 17, 2023
HardBishop:

Tell you omoluabis to stop disturbing our women. Face and reform your women into modern taste

Tell your women to manage your inferior men like that.

Chioma, despite knowing Davido already has kids with different women, dropped out of school and started following him about.

Someone like Chioma will rather be competing with other women for a Yoruba man than following one empty ibo man who doesn't know more than how to open and close shops

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Rich Yoruba Men Marry Igbo Women by HardBishop: 2:13pm On May 17, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

No wonder, even the highest and richest ibo men can only deal with hawkers and the local one among the Yoruba women.

The refined and educated ones will be too much for him to handle.

Or how do you pronounce parallelogram and election as an ibo man?
What's there in a Yoruba woman?? Is it golden skin, good food cookers, is it hygeine? Abeg no make me vexoo? I said it Igbo don't need your women for any Kobo... Go and refine your women and leave ours alone,

1 Like

Re: Why Do Rich Yoruba Men Marry Igbo Women by ProphetM0hammad: 2:17pm On May 17, 2023
HardBishop:

What's there in a Yoruba woman?? Is it golden skin, good food cookers, is it hygeine? Abeg no make me vexoo? I said it Igbo don't need your women for any Kobo... Go and refine your women and leave ours alone,

Yoruba women come in different shapes, colors and flavors.
Even the richest woman in Africa is Yoruba

Ibo men can't handle them, ibo men don't know more than to open and close shops then go out in the night to start looking for a local girl to lure with suya.

If not for ibo girl, up till today i won't know what a smelly pussy is like
Many guys have testified that they got their first infection from ibo women

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Rich Yoruba Men Marry Igbo Women by HardBishop: 2:18pm On May 17, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

Tell your women to manage your inferior men like that.

Chioma, despite knowing Davido already has kids with different women, dropped out of school and started following him about.

Someone like Chioma will rather be competing with other women for a Yoruba man than following one empty ibo man who doesn't know more than how to open and close shops
Why couldn't Lola divorce Peter okoye? šŸ¤£ When there was family problem btw Paul and Peter?
Davido was in a sky of ectasy dreaming about the good good food of chioma?

Yoruba men can't resists our taste of food our Igbo women cook. He even sang ASSURANCE, disturbing, promising CHIOMA for marriagešŸ¤£šŸ¤£ he was carried away. Go and reform your black women into modern taste and stop disturbing our women

1 Like

Re: Why Do Rich Yoruba Men Marry Igbo Women by tiswell(m): 2:23pm On May 17, 2023
Fmghewzy:
Same you would say Yorubas are tribalistic if they don't marry them.

Funny thing the Igbo women they get married to, most times are usually born or raised in the southwest or regions outside Southeast

So....., It's not as if they go to the southeast looking for Igbo wives.

And the bullshit about not marrying Yoruba women is false.
igbo blood is igbo blood,whether born outside or within.

So what's ya point?
Re: Why Do Rich Yoruba Men Marry Igbo Women by tiswell(m): 2:26pm On May 17, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:

Mumu post. Yorubas don't marry based on tribe.
No matter how rich a Yoruba man is, he marries wherever he finds love. The only thing is 'Many Yoruba guys like lightskinned women' which may necessarily not be an Igbo woman.
[s]There are also many Igbo men with Yoruba wives[/s]
Igbo men rarely marry yoruba women.
Re: Why Do Rich Yoruba Men Marry Igbo Women by tiswell(m): 2:27pm On May 17, 2023
Starhearts:
My father didn't married igbo
the title says, 'rich yoruba men"

1 Like

Re: Why Do Rich Yoruba Men Marry Igbo Women by HardBishop: 2:27pm On May 17, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

Ibo men can't handle them, ibo men don't know more than to open and close shops then go out in the night to start looking for a local girl to lure with suya.

šŸ¤šŸ¤šŸ¤Pure fallacies. What so golden In A Yoruba body. The day a Yoruba female began her stupid dunces of ganging and provoking, gossips about Igbo guys corpers. She was really dealt with.
Your women are too noisy and braggish in nature
They can't mix up with other tribes peacefully without first ganging up, no wonder your men fears your women.
No substance, no quality.... Is it only alakija, we ibo guys no value una women at all.

They can't observe good hygiene even in their menses.... Gushhh. They smell this fishy odour and

1 Like

Re: Why Do Rich Yoruba Men Marry Igbo Women by ProphetM0hammad: 2:29pm On May 17, 2023
HardBishop:

Why couldn't Lola divorce Peter okoye? šŸ¤£ When there was family problem btw Paul and Peter?
Davido was in a sky of ectasy dreaming about the good good food of chioma?

Yoruba men can't resists our taste of food our Igbo women cook. He even sang ASSURANCE, disturbing, promising CHIOMA for marriagešŸ¤£šŸ¤£ he was carried away. Go and reform your black women into modern taste and stop disturbing our women

Go and ask how long Peter pursued Lola and how Lola helped him in his career.

Do you know how much Davido made from that song? That's his job, he's into showbiz.
That doesn't mean change the fact that she's just one out of many women.

The most beautiful women in the world are black, and we have women of different complexion among Yoruba women.

This your mentality that you have to be fair is the reason why we see Caro white in every ibo man shop
The same bleaching cream that damaged Sonia ekweremadu kidneys and sent her parents to jail

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Rich Yoruba Men Marry Igbo Women by ProphetM0hammad: 2:30pm On May 17, 2023
tiswell:
the title says, 'rich yoruba men"

Do you know his father?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Rich Yoruba Men Marry Igbo Women by tiswell(m): 2:35pm On May 17, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

Do you know his father?
are you his relative?
Re: Why Do Rich Yoruba Men Marry Igbo Women by ProphetM0hammad: 2:35pm On May 17, 2023
tiswell:
Igbo men rarely marry yoruba women.

Why will a Yoruba woman even marry ibo man when she can get the whole package close by

Not everyone can deal with an ibo man with the accent, lousiness and others.

Yoruba women prefer to marry Yoruba men, fulani/hausa men or marry from US/EUR

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Rich Yoruba Men Marry Igbo Women by ProphetM0hammad: 2:37pm On May 17, 2023
tiswell:
are you his relative?

Yes, i am

So you should stop projecting
That you are on nairaland and your father is poor doesn't mean other people on nairaland have poor fathers

That's what they call protection in psychology

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Rich Yoruba Men Marry Igbo Women by HardBishop: 2:39pm On May 17, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

Go and ask how long Peter pursued Lola and how Lola helped him in his career.

Do you know how much Davido made from that song? That's his job, he's into showbiz.
That doesn't mean change the fact that she's just one out of many women.

The most beautiful women in the world are black, and we have women of different complexion among Yoruba women.

This your mentality that you have to be fair is the reason why we see Caro white in every ibo man shop
The same bleaching cream that damaged Sonia ekweremadu kidneys and sent her parents to jail
Before Lola came on board, p square have been making it BIG. so who's LOLA?
we made DAVIDO a mockery and laughing stock, but shame no free Lett am cos he couldn't resists the sweet taste of chioma food

Oh I heard he HURRIEDLY married chioma.

Whether fair or black, Yoruba woman ugly no be small thing.. even make she bleache her skin.
Lack of exposure has made you to think all ibo woman bleach... Absurd reasoning. Go to east esp owerri, see how how neat and beautiful fair they arešŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ least I forget my Yoruba friend who schooled in UNIZIK architecture confessed he love to marry ibo , I said why he said..
They are smart beautiful wise, good cooks, make and help you to grow. I said why not Yoruba... He said abeg their wahala too much

1 Like

Re: Why Do Rich Yoruba Men Marry Igbo Women by tiswell(m): 2:40pm On May 17, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

Why will a Yoruba woman even marry ibo man when she can get the whole package close by

Not everyone can deal with an ibo man with the accent, lousiness and others.

Yoruba women prefer to marry Yoruba men, fulani/hausa men or marry from US/EUR
be deceiving yasef grin

Igbo men don't joke when comes to marriage.

Yoruba women aren't usually serious in marriages, as some of dem fli.rt around and bleach their skin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Rich Yoruba Men Marry Igbo Women by ProphetM0hammad: 2:41pm On May 17, 2023
HardBishop:

Before Lola came on board, p square have been making it BIG. so who's LOLA?
we made DAVIDO a mockery and laughing stock, but shame no free Lett am cos he couldn't resists the sweet taste of chioma food

Oh I heard he HURRIEDLY married chioma.

Whether fair or black, Yoruba woman ugly no be small thing.. even make she bleache her skin.
Lack of exposure has made you to think all ibo woman bleach... Absurd reasoning. Go to east esp owerri, see how how neat and beautiful fair they arešŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ least I forget my Yoruba friend who schooled in UNIZIK architecture confessed he love to marry ibo , I said why he said..
They are smart beautiful wise, good cooks, make and help you to grow. I said why not Yoruba... He said abeg their wahala too much

Ibo man and ignorance
I told you to go and check something to add to your knowledge, you prefer noise and chest beating

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Rich Yoruba Men Marry Igbo Women by tiswell(m): 2:42pm On May 17, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

Yes, i am

So you should stop projecting
That you are on nairaland and your father is poor doesn't mean other people on nairaland have poor fathers

That's what they call protection in psychology
you already displayed ya povertea mentality in full glare with ya response

1 Like

Re: Why Do Rich Yoruba Men Marry Igbo Women by ProphetM0hammad: 2:44pm On May 17, 2023
tiswell:
be deceiving yasef grin

Igbo men don't joke when comes to marriage.

Yoruba women aren't usually serious in marriages, as some of dem fli.rt around and bleach their skin

Yet it's the ibo women that commit paternity fraud and have the highest number of broken marriages.

Any small thing you start hearing Mbaise don't stay in husband house, ebonyi women will kill and eat you etc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Rich Yoruba Men Marry Igbo Women by ProphetM0hammad: 2:45pm On May 17, 2023
tiswell:
you already displayed ya povertea mentality in full glare with ya response

I just thought you what you can't learn in your nwa shop.

You hurriedly tagged someone's father you don't know poor, because your own father is poor and you feel it's the same with everyone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Rich Yoruba Men Marry Igbo Women by tiswell(m): 2:46pm On May 17, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

Yet it's the ibo women that commit paternity fraud and have the highest number of broken marriages.

Any small thing you start hearing Mbaise don't stay in husband house, ebonyi women will kill and eat you etc
lies from Ibadan Express media houses.

Igbo ladies are class!
Re: Why Do Rich Yoruba Men Marry Igbo Women by tiswell(m): 2:49pm On May 17, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

I just thought you what you can't learn in your nwa shop.

You hurriedly tagged someone's father you don't know poor, because your own father is poor and you feel it's the same with everyone
where did I call his father poor?

You see,attending school is something this present crop of yolobas find uninteresting
Re: Why Do Rich Yoruba Men Marry Igbo Women by ProphetM0hammad: 2:50pm On May 17, 2023
tiswell:
lies from Ibadan Express media houses.

Igbo ladies are class!
You can only deceive yourself and foreigners
A simple google search will show you people's experience with them

The funny thing though is how they boldly go to church on Sunday, come back to the brothels and continue their work

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Rich Yoruba Men Marry Igbo Women by ProphetM0hammad: 2:53pm On May 17, 2023
tiswell:
where did I call his father poor?

You see,attending school is something this present crop of yolobas find uninteresting

You are not smart enough to play word game Okafor.

He said his father didn't marry ibo woman
You and your fellow ogbono goblin okoros quickly attacked him that you're talking about rich Yoruba men.
Explain in your knowledge of nwa school what that means

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Rich Yoruba Men Marry Igbo Women by tiswell(m): 2:58pm On May 17, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

You are not smart enough to play word game Okafor.

He said his father didn't marry ibo woman
You and your fellow ogbono goblin okoros quickly attacked him that you're talking about rich Yoruba men.
Explain in your knowledge of nwa school what that means
you are poor with logic,afolabi.
Re: Why Do Rich Yoruba Men Marry Igbo Women by HardBishop: 3:03pm On May 17, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

You can only deceive yourself and foreigners
A simple google search will show you people's experience with them

The funny thing though is how they boldly go to church on Sunday, come back to the brothels and continue their work

Una women get class? Na only Yoruba Yoruba una Sabi.
Hygiene 0
Food 0 na sharp sharp easy local food
Go and reform your women and why other men won't chase after as wives.
Is now they are now trying to adapt to modern realities cos before they too local Walahi. Too local. Abegii
Re: Why Do Rich Yoruba Men Marry Igbo Women by ProphetM0hammad: 3:06pm On May 17, 2023
tiswell:
you are poor with logic,afolabi.

You can't escape your tribe destiny ibe
An ibo man was born to open and close shops
So i don't expect you to be sharp

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Rich Yoruba Men Marry Igbo Women by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 17, 2023
Why did I come across a thread like this on an afternoon I ponder on what it would be like to date an Igbo MAN šŸ„“šŸ„“
Re: Why Do Rich Yoruba Men Marry Igbo Women by ChizzyBuna(m): 4:45pm On May 17, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

I fingered one yoruba girl for club
My finger smell like fish
After washing hands for days the smell was still there.
Yoruba girls have the smellest pussy in Africa

1 Like

Re: Why Do Rich Yoruba Men Marry Igbo Women by ChizzyBuna(m): 4:55pm On May 17, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

Bloody fucking liar
Yoruba women have the highest rate of divorce

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A True Male. Ladies, Whats Your Defintion? / I Am Perfect Girl. What YOU Can Offer? / See What A Girl Posted On Facebook. What Is This World Turning Into?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.