Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,023 members, 7,828,599 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Why Do Rich Yoruba Men Marry Igbo Women - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Rich Yoruba Men Marry Igbo Women (6240 Views)

Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men / Only Fools Marry For Love, Wise Men Marry.... / Why Yoruba Men Should NOT Marry Igbo Women!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Rich Yoruba Men Marry Igbo Women by Eastcoastboy(m): 2:17am On May 17, 2023
Starhearts:

My get three houses 4 lagos island

One 4 yaba.

One 4 ikeja

Two 4 ketu....

One private skool at ikeja

Show love Baba
Re: Why Do Rich Yoruba Men Marry Igbo Women by Smartguyboy(m): 2:52am On May 17, 2023
Because Yoruba girls don’t like any other ethnic group apart from Yoruba but an Igbo girl can marry anywhere she find love ❤️.
Moreover you Will hardly see Yoruba ladies outside southwest but Igbos are everywhere.
Nowhere in Nigeria you will go you will not see an Igbo man with his family they find anywhere they see themselves home build house and raise they kids there which the kids might end up growing with different people. Chioma have been in southwest all her life how many Yoruba you can find in the East ?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Rich Yoruba Men Marry Igbo Women by okoroemeka(m): 4:13am On May 17, 2023
ChizzyBuna:
It shocks me how when a yoruba man hits big and get rich they dont marry their yoruba women. Why??
They always marry igbo women

If igbo man get rich he marries igbo woman
But yoruba man will ignore his tribe women and go marry igbo women

Davido grandmother is igbo
His uncle Gov Adeleke married igbo wife
Davido then followed family tradition and married chioma
Obasanjo wife that year stella is igbo

Governor Akeredolu marry igbo wife
El rufai son marry igbo wife
Tinubu son Seyi marry igbo wife
Otedola go marry Wife Nana from Ghana

Notice how they all dogde their yoruba women once they taste big money..
if your statistics is true,which I doubt ,the common sense reason for such is simple,beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.
We have a poultry farm in the interior part of imo state but the quality and beauty of girls i see coming from poor familes in those remote villages is nothing short of incredible
Re: Why Do Rich Yoruba Men Marry Igbo Women by Dshocker(m): 5:41am On May 17, 2023
Queendera:

Whereas "the Igbos are tribalist who cannot even see good beyond their tribes"

If you continue with this, you might die of heart attack.

You have no proof to this, just that your hatred for the Igbos is telling you otherwise.

There are Igbo guys married to Yoruba ladies.
Re: Why Do Rich Yoruba Men Marry Igbo Women by Dshocker(m): 5:50am On May 17, 2023
Jazmine10:
Nope. Just tryna make you focus on progressive things that can help your ignorant and dirty self. Look, Hilda did something progressive and it's made Nigerian forget their differences even if momentarily. What's worrisome is that a full fledge man that ought to be doing better with his life can only think on this wavelength and go so far to open a thread on such stupidity. Don't mention me anymore, i couldn't think on your wavelength.

You are one hell of a funny dude, by saying Hilda united us 🤣🤣🤣...

80% of those shouting and carrying Hilda matter for head na women.

Even football cannot unite us.
Re: Why Do Rich Yoruba Men Marry Igbo Women by BanyXchi: 6:48am On May 17, 2023
Osu miscreant, you wish it was true. 99% of rich Yoruba men marry Yoruba women. There's no one going after your diseases-infested transgender looking ibo women.

Seyi's wife is Lebanese not ibo.

Adeleke has a Yoruba wife which is actually the main one.

Chioma is literally half-Yoruba.

Can you mention 5 rich Yoruba men married to your high testosterone women?

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Rich Yoruba Men Marry Igbo Women by Queendera(f): 6:48am On May 17, 2023
Dshocker:

If you continue with this, you might die of heart attack.

You have no proof to this, just that your hatred for the Igbos is telling you otherwise.

There are Igbo guys married to Yoruba ladies.

I am responding to the thread f**l
Re: Why Do Rich Yoruba Men Marry Igbo Women by BanyXchi: 6:52am On May 17, 2023
okunwaye:
THEY BECOME ALLERGIC TO SMELLY ASS AND EXTREME DIRTINESS smiley
there's nothing dirty and stink as much as your diseases-infested transgender looking ibo women

1 Like

Re: Why Do Rich Yoruba Men Marry Igbo Women by BanyXchi: 6:57am On May 17, 2023
Emmypure:
The bone of contention is that wealthy Yoruba men don't like marrying from their tribe, because their women is not presentable or may be because the are to dirty.
there's nothing as dirty and stink as much as your diseases-infested transgender looking ibo women. The richest Yoruba men are married to Yoruba women.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Rich Yoruba Men Marry Igbo Women by ruggedtimi(m): 7:10am On May 17, 2023
I'm
Ireportlive:
cool

Davido's family are not even in 1 to 10 richest Yoruba Family

Adenuga is a Yoruba and married to Yoruba

Otedola is married to a Ghanian

Tinubu is married to ishekiri

Obasanjo was married to an Edo woman and also Egba woman

A Yoruba man is liberal and can marry anyone he falls in love with

Davido's grand father married many women including Ibo and Yoruba

Davido's father married an Edo woman and a Yoruba woman

Davido's uncle had Ibo wife and a Yoruba wife

Davido had Edo, Ibo, American baby mama

baba u lie for ur first statement...
Re: Why Do Rich Yoruba Men Marry Igbo Women by Armaggedon: 8:23am On May 17, 2023
Starhearts:
My father didn't married igbo
yea. If he did, you would've been able to spot that.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Rich Yoruba Men Marry Igbo Women by Armaggedon: 8:30am On May 17, 2023
Smartguyboy:
Because Yoruba girls don’t like any other ethnic group apart from Yoruba but an Igbo girl can marry anywhere she find love ❤️.
Moreover you Will hardly see Yoruba ladies outside southwest but Igbos are everywhere.
Nowhere in Nigeria you will go you will not see an Igbo man with his family they find anywhere they see themselves home build house and raise they kids there which the kids might end up growing with different people. Chioma have been in southwest all her life how many Yoruba you can find in the East ?
This cracked me up. Anything to defend yourself.
Re: Why Do Rich Yoruba Men Marry Igbo Women by Armaggedon: 8:43am On May 17, 2023
BanyXchi:
Osu miscreant, you wish it was true. 99% of rich Yoruba men marry Yoruba women. There's no one going after your diseases-infested transgender looking ibo women.

You are correct afonjastically . His wife's Lebanese name is Chinwe and his son's Lebanese name is Jidenna. Here, he is being given Lebanese title in his wife hometown in Lebanon.

Re: Why Do Rich Yoruba Men Marry Igbo Women by Blunttruth: 8:47am On May 17, 2023
ChizzyBuna:
It shocks me how when a yoruba man hits big and get rich they dont marry their yoruba women. Why??
They always marry igbo women

If igbo man get rich he marries igbo woman
But yoruba man will ignore his tribe women and go marry igbo women

Davido grandmother is igbo
His uncle Gov Adeleke married igbo wife
Davido then followed family tradition and married chioma
Obasanjo wife that year stella is igbo

Governor Akeredolu marry igbo wife
El rufai son marry igbo wife
Tinubu son Seyi marry igbo wife
Otedola go marry Wife Nana from Ghana

Notice how they all dogde their yoruba women once they taste big money..
Obasanjo's wife wasn't Igbo. There are tribes other than Yoruba, Hausa and Igbo. Yoruba people think once you are not Yoruba and you don't speak Hausa you are automatically Igbo.
Re: Why Do Rich Yoruba Men Marry Igbo Women by nokspos: 8:48am On May 17, 2023
how can i block racist post on this forum? . i don't like reading them

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Rich Yoruba Men Marry Igbo Women by BanyXchi: 9:22am On May 17, 2023
Armaggedon:
You are correct afonjastically . His wife's Lebanese name is Chinwe and his son's Lebanese name is Jidenna. Here, he is being given Lebanese title in his wife hometown in Lebanon.
Osu, the father is Lebanese while the mother is ibo, i thought y'all hate Tinubu so much?
Re: Why Do Rich Yoruba Men Marry Igbo Women by ProphetM0hammad: 9:39am On May 17, 2023
Smartguyboy:

Any ibo girl that is free and wants the complete package in a man would even prefer a Yoruba man to ibo man.

Some ibo women only marry ibo men for fear of their parents

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Rich Yoruba Men Marry Igbo Women by ProphetM0hammad: 9:42am On May 17, 2023
Armaggedon:
This cracked me up. Anything to defend yourself.

An average ibo man can't cope and handle a Yoruba woman.

Forget the cheap runs girls and hawkers you see and get easily
Re: Why Do Rich Yoruba Men Marry Igbo Women by ChizzyBuna(m): 10:58am On May 17, 2023
BanyXchi:

Ode shut up
The number 1 transgender in Africa is a Yoruba man called Bobrisky
Re: Why Do Rich Yoruba Men Marry Igbo Women by HardBishop: 11:08am On May 17, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

On average it's even very difficult for an ibo man to marry, maintain and cope with a yoruba woman or women from other tribes who are exposed.

An average ibo man will drop out after secondary school and enter market, make money either legally or illegally and start looking for wives at 45, then end up sponsoring the education of one 19 years old girl for marriage
As an ibo, pls you yorubas should leave Igbo women alone. Go for your yorubas women
Re: Why Do Rich Yoruba Men Marry Igbo Women by HardBishop: 11:12am On May 17, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

The nonentity even said stella Obasanjo was ibo.

An average ibo man can only marry and cope with an ibo woman
I trust my ibo guys, they won't dare to near any yorubas women for marriage.
Una hate ibo since from onset, why your people dey marry ibo?
U pple swore ibo won't rule, so what? Pls leave Ibos alone
Re: Why Do Rich Yoruba Men Marry Igbo Women by HardBishop: 11:17am On May 17, 2023
Smartguyboy:
Yorubas women characters are very awkward and disgusting.... They can insult and swear for you. They gossip a lot, gang up against persons. Kai they scare me a lot couple with dirty hygiene, nastiness and fetishness.
Re: Why Do Rich Yoruba Men Marry Igbo Women by Itulah(m): 11:45am On May 17, 2023
CondenseMilk:

Rich Yoruba men not pushers pusher

Comrade grin
Re: Why Do Rich Yoruba Men Marry Igbo Women by ProphetM0hammad: 12:19pm On May 17, 2023
HardBishop:

I trust my ibo guys, they won't dare to near any yorubas women for marriage.
Una hate ibo since from onset, why your people dey marry ibo?
U pple swore ibo won't rule, so what? Pls leave Ibos alone

Lol
An average short importer and exporter ibo man can't handle the sassy nature of a Yoruba woman

The intelligence to always engage her will be lacking.

Yoruba men marry from all tribes because they have what it takes to do that

However, beautiful and educated ibo women prefer to marry Yoruba men.

It's the man-like women with thick legs, hairy chest and beards among the ibo women that wait for the old ibo businessmen of 45 years and above for marriage cos they're compatible

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Rich Yoruba Men Marry Igbo Women by ProphetM0hammad: 12:21pm On May 17, 2023
HardBishop:

Yorubas women characters are very awkward and disgusting.... They can insult and swear for you. They gossip a lot, gang up against persons. Kai they scare me a lot couple with dirty hygiene, nastiness and fetishness.

Lol
What about the ibo women?
Highest rate of paternity fraud
High probably of past several abortions
Infidelity
Possibility of a retired brothel hoe
Cruelty and domestic violence

Just to mention a few

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Rich Yoruba Men Marry Igbo Women by ProphetM0hammad: 12:23pm On May 17, 2023
HardBishop:

As an ibo, pls you yorubas should leave Igbo women alone. Go for your yorubas women

It's your ibo women that are after them
Cos they have this mentality that the ibo men are inferior

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Rich Yoruba Men Marry Igbo Women by HardBishop: 1:44pm On May 17, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

It's your ibo women that are after them
Cos they have this mentality that the ibo men are inferior
🤣😆 Our women after yours?? A typical Yoruba buzu can't resists the sight of a fair skinned ibo woman. As liberal Yoruba men as they proclaim they continue to disturb our women... Their sense dey their prickssss
For your men to marry all stock of tribes shows no value placed on your men. They know how dirty and lazy they are, 😆 looking for Igbo to breed their kids to change their dark nature

1 Like

Re: Why Do Rich Yoruba Men Marry Igbo Women by HardBishop: 1:49pm On May 17, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

Lol
What about the ibo women?
Highest rate of paternity fraud
High probably of past several abortions
Infidelity
Possibility of a retired brothel hoe
Cruelty and domestic violence

Just to mention a few
Everywhere Yoruba women are, their aura and scents always attract houseflies and cockroach. Very dirty creatures. I can't imagine how their pussies smells... Gush
They volucates the highest form if jealousy.
No need to rest if you are successful while they fail, be ready to face charm and juju.
Very lousy beings.
The right rate of adulterous women in Africa.
They Sabi popo for plastic poo. Gush
Very tribalist dark beings

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Rich Yoruba Men Marry Igbo Women by ProphetM0hammad: 1:51pm On May 17, 2023
HardBishop:

🤣😆 Our women after yours?? A typical Yoruba buzu can't resists the sight of a fair skinned ibo woman. As liberal Yoruba men as they proclaim they continue to disturb our women... Their sense dey their prickssss
For your men to marry all stock of tribes shows no value placed on your men. They know how dirty and lazy they are, 😆 looking for Igbo to breed their kids to change their dark nature

So all ibo women are fair and all Yoruba women are dark.

That assertion alone is a good depiction of your IQ

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Rich Yoruba Men Marry Igbo Women by ProphetM0hammad: 1:54pm On May 17, 2023
HardBishop:

Everywhere Yoruba women are, their aura and scents always attract houseflies and cockroach. Very dirty creatures. I can't imagine how their pussies smells... Gush
They volucates the highest form if jealousy.
No need to rest if you are successful while they fail, be ready to face charm and juju.
Very lousy beings.
The right rate of adulterous women in Africa.
They Sabi popo for plastic poo. Gush
Very tribalist dark beings

90% of ibo women are masculine in nature
With thick yam legs, beards and hair on the chest and breast.

And they are the top candidates in brothels both in Nigeria, Malaysia and Italy.

My first ever encounter with a dead rat smelly like pusssy was an ibo girl chinansa

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Rich Yoruba Men Marry Igbo Women by HardBishop: 2:01pm On May 17, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

Lol
An average short importer and exporter ibo man can't handle the sassy nature of a Yoruba woman

The intelligence to always engage her will be lacking.

Yoruba men marry from all tribes because they have what it takes to do that

However, beautiful and educated ibo women prefer to marry Yoruba men.

It's the man-like women with thick legs, hairy chest and beards among the ibo women that wait for the old ibo businessmen of 45 years and above for marriage cos they're compatible
Sassy? because your women are utterly useless. Sassy🤣🤣 when you engage a Yoruba woman in biz, na to collect everything free from you. Ndi barawoo even want to collect your destiny. Tru BACKYARD SEX. I trust my brethren, some dey chop even clean mouth

We tend to isolate this useless beings, marry our kinds to maintain our DNA that IGBONESS.

Your women are known to be look like SATAN😆😆 Very ugly beings, dark creatures that refuse to evolve with modern reality. Very big SMELLY BUM BUM.
Very fetish beings.
Highest dealers on fetish biz

1 Like

Re: Why Do Rich Yoruba Men Marry Igbo Women by HardBishop: 2:05pm On May 17, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

So all ibo women are fair and all Yoruba women are dark.

That assertion alone is a good depiction of your IQ

Tell you omoluabis to stop disturbing our women. Face and reform your women into modern taste

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Have Relationship With A Shy Girl / New Tricks To Hold A Guy Down. / How Do You Ask A Girl Out If You Don't Know Her Well?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.