Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,652 members, 7,813,194 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

She Gives Her B��b To Me At Work - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Gives Her B��b To Me At Work (3436 Views)

Couple Marry After Medical Test Said Wife Can't Conceive; She Gives Birth (Pix) / Lady Gives Her Fiance Doggy-style Pose In Pre-wedding Photos / Man Cries As Lady Grabs Him By Waist And Smashes Her B*tt On His Private Part (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Gives Her B��b To Me At Work by ifinger: 3:09pm On May 16, 2023
So their is this co worker of mine tall and fair skinned lady .we admired one another one thin led to the other I told her I wanted to b@ng her . She was like no oh u no am married and what not 😂.well I kept it cool we remained friend but on one occasion she told me she wanteɗ me to sok her bwees I was like we're are we gonna do that she told me she wanted me to do it in the office lol .
So as a sharp guy I told her to come much earlier since am always on time to the office .
She came early the following day and motioned into my office and asked me to sok
I slipped in my hand under her bra through the cloth popped out her juggs she was like make it quick I was sucking and rolling my tongue 👅 Over the areola she was letting out soft moan, all the while she was wide eye in case anyone was coming.
I already had a Bonner I guess she may have gotten some too.
Now Virtually every week she must come over my block under the pretext of greeting me just for me to sok her nips
Seriously,dis married babes are coded to the core ! No one has an idea what we are Running together! I think she just enjoys the niips suck.
More often than not it eases by stress at work

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Gives Her B��b To Me At Work by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 16, 2023
Are you unemployed?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Gives Her B��b To Me At Work by Woodaz: 3:59pm On May 16, 2023
She makes love to me at work
Re: She Gives Her B��b To Me At Work by elmagnifico411(m): 4:23pm On May 16, 2023
This one just dey play

1 Like

Re: She Gives Her B��b To Me At Work by ifinger: 5:14pm On May 16, 2023
CondenseMilk:
Are you unemployed?

Working under Ur mum now
Re: She Gives Her B��b To Me At Work by ifinger: 5:14pm On May 16, 2023
Woodaz:
She makes love to me at work
Whatever makes u sleep at night 🌉
Re: She Gives Her B��b To Me At Work by Countersam(m): 9:05pm On May 16, 2023
ifinger:
So their is this co worker of mind tall and fair skinned lady .we admired one another one thin led to the other I told her I wanted to b@ng her . She was like no oh u no am married and what not 😂.well I kept it cool we remained friend but on one occasion she told me she wanteɗ me to sok her bwees I was like we're are we gonna do that she told me she wanted me to do it in the office lol .
So as a sharp guy I told her to come much earlier since an always on time to the office .
She came early the following day and motioned into my office and asked me to sok
I slipped in my hand under her bra through the cloth popped out her juggs we was like make it quick I was sucking and rolling my tongue 👅 Over the areola she was letting out soft mourning all the while she was wide eye in case anyone was coming.
I already had a Bonner I know she may have gotten some too.
Now Virtually every week she must come over my block under the pretext of greeting me just for me to sok her nips
Seriously,dis married babes are coded to the core ! No one has an idea what we are Running together! I think she just enjoys the niips suck.

5 Likes

Re: She Gives Her B��b To Me At Work by mykymyk101: 9:48pm On May 16, 2023
Dey suck off your career, u don forget how many times you don comment on nairaland say, you need job. God give you small job, you don dey misuse your little chance.

Original Suffer Head.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Gives Her B��b To Me At Work by Baronthecelebri: 10:50pm On May 16, 2023
Mumu Man
Re: She Gives Her B��b To Me At Work by PAWG(m): 2:56am On May 17, 2023
Where did this “I was like” phrase really come from? It irks me out that almost everyone uses it. WTF

2 Likes

Re: She Gives Her B��b To Me At Work by IntelligentGoat: 8:20am On May 17, 2023
tongue
Lies
Re: She Gives Her B��b To Me At Work by Lifestone(m): 8:23am On May 17, 2023
ifinger:
So their is this co worker of mind tall and fair skinned lady .we admired one another one thin led to the other I told her I wanted to b@ng her . She was like no oh u no am married and what not 😂.well I kept it cool we remained friend but on one occasion she told me she wanteɗ me to sok her bwees I was like we're are we gonna do that she told me she wanted me to do it in the office lol .
So as a sharp guy I told her to come much earlier since an always on time to the office .
I slipped in my hand under her bra through the cloth popped out her juggs we was like make it quick I was sucking and rolling my tongue 👅 Over the areola she was letting out soft mourning all the while she was wide eye in case anyone was coming.
I hope to see you caught on Cctv soon
Re: She Gives Her B��b To Me At Work by Blunttruth: 8:50am On May 17, 2023
ifinger:

It's moaning not mourning olodo oshi

5 Likes

Re: She Gives Her B��b To Me At Work by ifinger: 9:20am On May 17, 2023
mykymyk101:
Dey suck off your career, u don forget how many times you don comment on nairaland say, you need job. God give you small job, you don dey misuse your little chance.

Original Suffer Head.

See werey 🌽 de give advice ? Sure u don't understand consent mean ? If u like de nairaland romance section de look for mojo while dem go de FK Ur sister asx
Re: She Gives Her B��b To Me At Work by ifinger: 9:37am On May 17, 2023
[quote author=Baronthecelebri post=123180039]Mumu Man[/quote
Ozuo idi@t
Re: She Gives Her B��b To Me At Work by ifinger: 9:38am On May 17, 2023
Blunttruth:

It's moaning not mourning olodo oshi

Werey e de pain Ur mama toto sorry u fit bring her poena make I pour something
Re: She Gives Her B��b To Me At Work by ifinger: 9:39am On May 17, 2023
Lifestone:

I hope to see you caught on Cctv soon

Mugu u must think I no get brain 🧠 like Ur papa
Re: She Gives Her B��b To Me At Work by ifinger: 9:39am On May 17, 2023
IntelligentGoat:
tongue
Lies

Mugu no worry I go bring u pictures
Re: She Gives Her B��b To Me At Work by jaybee345(m): 9:47am On May 17, 2023
Damn bro, you no suppose do this thing for married woman o
Re: She Gives Her B��b To Me At Work by Killerbag36: 10:02am On May 17, 2023
Lies
Re: She Gives Her B��b To Me At Work by ifinger: 10:50am On May 17, 2023
jaybee345:
Damn bro, you no suppose do this thing for married woman o
Brotherly, the chick want am bad imagine virtually everyday oh
Re: She Gives Her B��b To Me At Work by Lifestone(m): 11:41am On May 17, 2023
ifinger:

Mugu u must think I no get brain 🧠 like Ur papa
It's very clear from your response
Re: She Gives Her B��b To Me At Work by ifinger: 11:55am On May 17, 2023
Lifestone:

It's very clear from your response
Exactly mumu
Re: She Gives Her B��b To Me At Work by osmosis101(m): 12:45pm On May 17, 2023
U ar a K.A.T
Re: She Gives Her B��b To Me At Work by sacajawea: 8:03pm On May 17, 2023
My Prick don Stand, Oko mi ti le
Hopefully the story is True

1 Like

Re: She Gives Her B��b To Me At Work by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 17, 2023
PAWG:
Where did this “I was like” phrase really come from? It irks me out that almost everyone uses it. WTF
I was like lmao! grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Masturbation Vs Reality / He's Asking Me Out From Thousands of Miles Away! / He Knows I Like Him, But He Asked My Friend Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.