Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,047 members, 7,818,146 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money (76137 Views)

Why I Have Stopped Giving Any Female Attention / What A Girl Did After Her Boyfriend Spent 50k On Her Birthday / This Cute Girl Did This At The Bank And I Did This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by pocohantas(f): 12:11am On May 19, 2023
MoneyMustBMade:

So independent men they enjoy?
See reasoning

Men and women complement each other differently. I expect an adult to know this.

1 Like

Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by frozen70(f): 12:12am On May 19, 2023
MoneyMustBMade:

You're right
Thanks
Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by Nobody: 12:18am On May 19, 2023
iInjureHerYansh:
Seems like comprehension is a really difficult thing for you or you are the hasty type that don't pay attention but just jump into conclusion. Where did I generalize?
Is majority same as all?
Sounding like you are dating one of those nairaland evening newspapers. Trying to defend women unnecessarily to impress her?
lol

Lol ...calm down.
All those write ups aren't necessary for proper correction.
You can simply tell him to go back and read again.
Now back to the main topic; it appears like u are pissed with this lifestyle of many girls.
That's the trend now bro...
Niggas who are dumb will see this traits in gals and still keep them because they are blinded by fake love...
Most Nigerian girls now find it difficult to work and earn money for themselves because they have niggaz who keeps bankrolling them.
It is well bro.

3 Likes

Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by coputa(m): 12:20am On May 19, 2023
iInjureHerYansh:
Told this girl I have been seeing lately to stop asking me for money if she really care about me and I haven't heard from her since thengrin Where are the people that say women can date if money isn't involved?
Well not all women are after money but majority of our girls are doing this dating thing for survival.

Relationship has to be transactional or she moves. The earlier you realize all the sweet name calling and things she's been doing for you is cos you have money to give her the earlier you will know how to stand.

I always see every lady as someone who doesn't love me for me but for my assets, until she proves otherwise. It has saved me a lot.
This lady I just talked about is another point of reference.

You can also try it with the girl you are seeing now and see for yourself if you doubt me.

There is no real love in life but*self interest*.So you think a girl that doesn't ask you for money loves you the most.She is a time bomb waiting to explode.

If your girlfriend is a central bank governor or the daughter of a billionaire,she will still make demands,a man gives to a woman and not the other way round

A relationship without financial responsibility is already dead on arrival unless both parties are pretending.Women are wired like that .

With this mindset, you will not see any reasonable girlfriend but only pretenders that will explode one day.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by CollinsJimmy: 12:24am On May 19, 2023
iInjureHerYansh:
Told this girl I have been seeing lately to stop asking me for money if she really care about me and I haven't heard from her since thengrin Where are the people that say women can date if money isn't involved?
Well not all women are after money but majority of our girls are doing this dating thing for survival.

Relationship has to be transactional or she moves. The earlier you realize all the sweet name calling and things she's been doing for you is cos you have money to give her the earlier you will know how to stand.

I always see every lady as someone who doesn't love me for me but for my assets, until she proves otherwise. It has saved me a lot.

You can also try it with the girl you are seeing now and see for yourself if you doubt me.

Quite unfortunate you're just noticing this for the first time. Majority are seeing relationship as business and segz is only commodity they have to sell

3 Likes

Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by Tzar(m): 12:26am On May 19, 2023
Absolutely correct for Nigerians especially. That is why I don’t pity these Nigerian women when their men treat them badly or cheat on then. Since men are paying for their affection.
My only anger is that they take offense when called prostitutes.

4 Likes

Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by vickydevoka(m): 12:28am On May 19, 2023
pocohantas:

How does it hinder them from getting married? Isn't it men spending on side-chicks? So you hate to marry the one that likes money, but you spend same money outside? Illogical gender.
Everybody should go and work

4 Likes

Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by Eldani89: 12:31am On May 19, 2023
thesilentman:

BRO...the reality is that love is not enough and will never be.Being a provider is one of the most attractive quality in a man.

As important as this no man would ever Want a woman that basically wants him because of his money.

4 Likes

Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by vickydevoka(m): 12:34am On May 19, 2023
pocohantas:

How does it hinder them from getting married? Isn't it men spending on side-chicks? So you hate to marry the one that likes money, but you spend same money outside? Illogical gender.
Lol. I am still waiting for your wedding pics. I promise you 100k anytime you are ready for your wedding whether traditional, court or church wedding

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by Myself2(m): 12:37am On May 19, 2023
iInjureHerYansh:

Maybe the money is the only thing of worth or value those ladies see in you, perhaps some.would have stayed if you had other lofty life virtues and wont mind whether you give them.money or not
Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by Pwettylinda(f): 12:39am On May 19, 2023
riverbird:

But the truth is that am not even read for the settling down cos as a man there are alot things that needs to be taking care of before thinking about settling down undecided.

Anytime you like you settle down, no wahalabna your business, if you like settle at old age no issues still your fucking business.

In life you gain at one end, you loose at the other end. That's life.

Pursue money first, age is going - have kids at old age, struggle to raise kids at old age.

Get married at young age, take care of your kids while still young and strong - rest while getting old..

U gain at one end, loose at one end na so life be which ever way. It's your choice.

2 Likes

Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by vickydevoka(m): 12:39am On May 19, 2023
7arrows:
My brother 95% of niger babes are after what you can offer them. Relationship is transactional. But if u are doing well and still single they will put up with the best behavior in the world and u will say wow God sent me a wife. Behold all na acting.
Lol.
Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by vickydevoka(m): 12:42am On May 19, 2023
stevo123:

The only reason your girlfriend will be after your money is if you did not try to establish a business for her, or maybe she herself is just too lazy... Cuz I establish business for my girlfriend and she is working so hard, sometimes I pretend I don't have money and she will give me money, if I told her not to worry that I will be fine, she will tell me I establish the business for her so she can also assist me right? And so she will not be depending on only me. So I most take the money she is giving me... So my brother don't just be giving her money for materials things, rather try to establish for her, and if she refuse, then you will know she is not the right one for you
Establish watin for gf. Ogun kill you for abandoning your brother and sisters to establish a business to gf

8 Likes

Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by Originalsly: 12:52am On May 19, 2023
iInjureHerYansh:

Relationship has to be transactional or she moves.

A relationship is not the.same as a transaction. You thought you were in a relationship but you were in a transaction.... paying for a basically a personal prostitute. A whole lot of them out there ... it's for you to figure out who is who before getting into a relationship and plunging into marriage.
Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by Edipet(m): 1:12am On May 19, 2023
Jashub:
Women love men on the premise that they provide value , men on the other hand truly love women . Which is why as a man , never ever waste your resources chasing women , especially the ones flaunting on social media
you are right, I recently meet a lady that looks so innocent, she is not flaunting on social media as you said, but she looks so innocent and she is a church girl. We chatted for sometime on WhatsApp. I told her we should go for a date she refused she later agree and fix another day for us to meet, on reaching that day, something came up that I couldn't suspend to meet her, in the evening I chatted her up to explain why I couldn't come for the date. she opened her mouth to tell me that am giving excuses so that i won't buy food for her, next thing she Said was that she doesn't relate with people who are not beneficial to her. After like one week I discovered that she has blocked me.

5 Likes

Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by bigtt76(f): 1:15am On May 19, 2023
Like say nor bi de f@ck you sef de go for cheesy

iInjureHerYansh:

Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by ddeola: 1:19am On May 19, 2023
You started what you cannot sustain. Maybe if the relationship had been clearly defined from the beginning, you won't have this situation.

We still have a lot of decent ladies out there, grab yours now!!!!

2 Likes

Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by jimcaddy(m): 1:21am On May 19, 2023
It's really sad with Nigerian women. The economic hardship has reprogrammed everyone's brain that we use just about any opportunity we get to get money. Honestly with the resources God blessed Nigeria with, we should not be going through hardship like this. But Ive come to realise that Nigerians are actually the problem of Nigeria. Everyone is stingy, greedy, tribalistic, religious, hypocritical. These bad attitude we have is what has led us here. Magic will not happen from anywhere that will automatically turn Nigeria into America or Canada. But it seems like many Nigerians love how this country is deteriorating. Afterall we can all japaa. Then again, how many people want to Japaa? If Nigerians for example can all migrate to Canada, and all Canadians migrate to Nigeria. Let's assume we swap countries for a year. Do you know that Nigerias will turn Canada back to how Nigeria is, while the Canadians will turn Nigeria to Canada. So you see it's not about the location. It's about mindset. Nigerians need to change our mindset collectively, if not, nothing will ever change. It will keep moving from one generation to another generation in a cycle and we will keep complaining till thine kingdom come.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by Nahunger(m): 1:28am On May 19, 2023
iInjureHerYansh:

You have Sense, no Nigerian girl love any man especially when she stands to gain nothing from you as a man...

Women are like ants to summon them pour sugar or honey on the ground there will they gather like the hungry leeches they are.....

I pity any SIMP that can't see past his pe.nis in this 21st century.

Iyaebe sefiora jeon come and prove me wrong set awon feminist

4 Likes

Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by Nahunger(m): 1:29am On May 19, 2023
riverbird:
E be like say na only me get gf wey hardly ask me of any financial favors but keeps disturbing me with marriage talks grin

That one dey injury Time, her own view is why ask for money when you can marry him and enjoy all his money by sex starving him in the marriage lol

1 Like

Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by Nahunger(m): 1:30am On May 19, 2023
Reminderz:

she knows if you get married to her, you'll still spend naa.. a lady not asking you money before marriage is just playing the game until she has your commitment...

The point is she is the one bringing up the marriage talks, my guess na evening newspaper she will cash out in the marriage proper lol
Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by Nahunger(m): 1:32am On May 19, 2023
Keep2gether:
Women love money. Just know that.

How and why should a feminist be in love with a man's money lol
Is that not H & M, hypocrisy and mediocrity

1 Like

Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by zolajpower: 1:33am On May 19, 2023
riverbird:

🤔
Trust me they re the most dangerous. Once you re married to her then you will see maboo . The once who asked re more better at least u know there mind .

3 Likes

Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by Nahunger(m): 1:33am On May 19, 2023
Jennyclay:
Another rant from a broke man

E pain am 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Set awon broke feminist

2 Likes

Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by Nahunger(m): 1:35am On May 19, 2023
Smartguyboy:
you are not a alone
Mine told me she will be 28 this year and she’s passing out from nysc next week.

Evening newspapers 🤣🤣🤣🤣 trying hard to put their body counts to rest, any girl from age 25 and above I jump and pass tufiakwa

3 Likes

Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by Nahunger(m): 1:38am On May 19, 2023
okoroemeka:
their is a proverb in igboland that says it is he who is carrying palm fronds the goats will follow,majority of goats anyway because I can't deny that I have been friends with girls that flatly refuse my money,some even giving me money instead

Let's not start talking about Igbo girls and their obsession with money and their paternity fraud issues...
Allow the sleeping dogs to sleep biko

3 Likes

Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by Nahunger(m): 1:41am On May 19, 2023
DaudaTheSexyGuy:
This is the reason why I date only married women.

I don't have the time for stress from single ladies grin

Wahala oo 🤣😂😂😅😅
Married woman my brother repent oo, I no wan read headlins like husband throws man from 15th floor for sleeping with his wife
Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by Nahunger(m): 1:43am On May 19, 2023
frozen70:

You can discuss it with her so that she will know that you are not ready and can't wait for you

So that tomorrow she will not say that you delayed her

You are a different breed, you are definitely not in the feminist gang of jeon sifiora iyaebe and one other black thing that hate Nigerian men lol
Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by Godsonkemz(m): 1:50am On May 19, 2023
No be lie. The yeye girl I had called me only when she needed money. She has never sent me romantic message except her account details. She only call not to check on me but to request for favour. There's never a time she's not demanding one thing or the other.
Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by Interesting2023: 1:52am On May 19, 2023
thesilentman:

BRO...the reality is that love is not enough and will never be.Being a provider is one of the most attractive quality in a man.

Plz, not in every part of the world just dat it is in our believe system here and we have inculcate it into our culture. I still know of some places in this country that it is not their way there even where i had my National Youth Service. Most of the women there are reserved and what majority of them want is a committed and responsible guy bcoz they've been trained on making their own from when they were young.

2 Likes

Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by Nobody: 2:11am On May 19, 2023
Sniper101:
these leeches and money sha

Just three days ago
I had to ask one to dress up and get d'fvck outta my house by around 8pm.

REASON.
We were right in the middle of the act and bitch said... "I told you I had a lot going on in my mind and therefore my mind isn't settled. You didn't say anything about it. All you could think of is to make love to me".

Omó, I had to get down
Ask her to get dressed and get d'fvck out.

NB: asking for money DURING sex is a very huge turn off for me.

How you take get down, na ladder?
Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by Thebadpolitican(m): 2:43am On May 19, 2023
iInjureHerYansh:

So you mean you can't pay your girlfriend bills?

What is bad paying her bills

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) / Kenyan Man Shares Photo Of His Wife After Sex And Kenyans Come For Them / "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.