Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,957 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money (76124 Views)

Why I Have Stopped Giving Any Female Attention / What A Girl Did After Her Boyfriend Spent 50k On Her Birthday / This Cute Girl Did This At The Bank And I Did This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by frozen70(f): 6:10am On May 19, 2023
Nahunger:

You are a different breed, you are definitely not in the feminist gang of jeon sifiora iyaebe and one other black thing that hate Nigerian men lol

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 You are very funny honestly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by IbroMaka(m): 6:12am On May 19, 2023
Tupac said this :

"You'll lose money chasing women but you'll never lose women chasing money"

" I'll tell a Ho I'm in love with my Doe"

3 Likes

Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by stevups(m): 6:16am On May 19, 2023
riverbird:
E be like say na only me get gf wey hardly ask me of any financial favors but keeps disturbing me with marriage talks grin

Your case is different.
Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by Bigpat: 6:17am On May 19, 2023
riverbird:
E be like say na only me get gf wey hardly ask me of any financial favors but keeps disturbing me with marriage talks grin
Wait, you have not escaped yet, she already studied the fact that you can take care of her when you get married, so as a reasonable girl who may actually genuinely be in love, she will naturally prefer to focus on the marriage thing

3 Likes

Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by Umadam: 6:24am On May 19, 2023
Bunches of wild bush animals on every streets of every town lately, 99% of these bitches these days are after money..... and to remind you, love left Nigeria for a long time now, get it, dont be deceived....

2 Likes

Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by deanoffaculty: 6:26am On May 19, 2023
Reminderz:

she knows if you get married to her, you'll still spend naa.. a lady not asking you money before marriage is just playing the game until she has your commitment...
Word!!!!!
Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by OBTOREPA(m): 6:30am On May 19, 2023
frozen70:

There is a great difference between dating a girl and dating a woman

One is inexperience and not really matured to understand that loving a man is different from making him her 🏧, she doesn't want to understand that you struggle to make money and you are not expected to spend it anyhow

The other is very matured and understanding
Knows that loving a man is not making him her 🏧 but loving him for who he is
She equally struggles to get or make money and depends less on him
I would've loved to see your pic. You speak smart.
Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by HRMK: 6:30am On May 19, 2023
you should stop dating #brokegirls!they believe they have the products to sell to the men who are the buyers!!

5 Likes

Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by ogascomax: 6:35am On May 19, 2023
riverbird:

It's just two way thing. Some girls that are matured enough for marriage won't trouble you about money because that is not what is paining them but been unmarried. So they don't trouble you for instead it will be about marriage. So when you guys are married surely you will have to take responsibility of the home, that is normal thing to do.

5 Likes

Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by Nicenixon: 6:35am On May 19, 2023
pocohantas:

They don't know. I tasted both and I will pick my man anytime. Based on my previous experience of not collecting or having headache to collect, I was defensive when I started with him. He would offer and I would reject _ virtuous woman isonu!!! He called me up one day and asked how old I am. Then he asked who is the man here. He said, "allow me..."

Omo! Na that day I know say men get different classes!
Normally, what he did was right. Why will I offer my girlfriend money out of my freewill without her pestering me and she will reject it? I will be disturbed. What I am against is ladies feeling entitled to collect money from their boyfriends "constantly" as if those guys are their ATM. Some ladies don't have anything to offer their boyfriends except sex and relationships should be more than that.

4 Likes

Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by Nahunger(m): 6:39am On May 19, 2023
frozen70:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 You are very funny honestly

😂😂😂
Don't mind me jare
Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by lexy2014: 6:41am On May 19, 2023
iInjureHerYansh:
Told this girl I have been seeing lately to stop asking me for money if she really care about me and I haven't heard from her since thengrin Where are the people that say women can date if money isn't involved?
Well not all women are after money but majority of our girls are doing this dating thing for survival.

Relationship has to be transactional or she moves. The earlier you realize all the sweet name calling and things she's been doing for you is cos you have money to give her the earlier you will know how to stand.

I always see every lady as someone who doesn't love me for me but for my assets, until she proves otherwise. It has saved me a lot.
This lady I just talked about is another point of reference.

You can also try it with the girl you are seeing now and see for yourself if you doubt me.

why are you complaining? who asked you to be giving her money in the first place?

1 Like

Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by lexy2014: 6:42am On May 19, 2023
Nicenixon:
Normally, what he did was right. Why will I offer my girlfriend money out of my freewill without her pestering me and she will reject it? I will be disturbed. What I am against is ladies feeling entitled to collect money from their boyfriends "constantly" as if those guys are their ATM. Some ladies don't have anything to offer their boyfriends except sex and relationships should be more than that.

why will you be disturbed because your GF rejected money you gave her out of your freewill? are you her father? many of you take on responsibilities that arent yours in a girls life. when things go south, you will start saying all sorts of things about ladies

1 Like

Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by lexy2014: 6:44am On May 19, 2023
thesilentman:

BRO...the reality is that love is not enough and will never be.Being a provider is one of the most attractive quality in a man.

who asked you to provide for GF? is she handicap or are you her father? if you want to be a provider, go and get married

1 Like

Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by ElijahIme1992(m): 6:46am On May 19, 2023
Reminderz:

she knows if you get married to her, you'll still spend naa.. a lady not asking you money before marriage is just playing the game until she has your commitment...
hmmmmm Akanuche, this is deep.. Wise One, tell us more, we want to learn..
Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by Chris2863(m): 6:47am On May 19, 2023
riverbird:
she isn’t asking you for money because she doesn’t want to loose you🤷‍♂️. She’s after getting married, her true colour would manifest after marriage

3 Likes

Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by miqos02(m): 6:48am On May 19, 2023
iInjureHerYansh:
Told this girl I have been seeing lately to stop asking me for money if she really care about me and I haven't heard from her since thengrin Where are the people that say women can date if money isn't involved?
Well not all women are after money but majority of our girls are doing this dating thing for survival.

Relationship has to be transactional or she moves. The earlier you realize all the sweet name calling and things she's been doing for you is cos you have money to give her the earlier you will know how to stand.

I always see every lady as someone who doesn't love me for me but for my assets, until she proves otherwise. It has saved me a lot.
This lady I just talked about is another point of reference.

You can also try it with the girl you are seeing now and see for yourself if you doubt me.

you made this conclusion after one trying one girl abi ? Dey play
Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by Ejikedaniel28: 6:48am On May 19, 2023
I love what God did,He created women and gave them p#ssy for it to be battered,and He created men and gave them strength to go and work hard and make money to batter the p#ssy......

Know this and know peace
Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by candygist: 6:50am On May 19, 2023
thesilentman:

BRO...the reality is that love is not enough and will never be.Being a provider is one of the most attractive quality in a man.

This apply to only ladies in third world countries. Na fear of poverty dey make dem love you so you can provide for them. Thats why many ar into low key hook up.

2 Likes

Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by pikechukwu6(m): 6:55am On May 19, 2023
“Money nah the heaven on earth O...hey ya hey. no the salty Paddy oooh hey ya hey"... even in marriage “if you no get money wetin we gain"
Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by AutoGasClinic: 6:57am On May 19, 2023
riverbird:

Because, she knows that if you guys get married, you would later pay her in arrears... Honorable married men could relate to this.. grin
Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by Nobody: 6:58am On May 19, 2023
Women and money are inseparable

2 Likes

Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by RapistOnBail: 7:01am On May 19, 2023
Nyascobar1414:
Marriage to vvomen was all about survival..
Women dont love men.

Guy!!!! grin grin
Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by Kingkamba(m): 7:07am On May 19, 2023
You wey get only one pant to your name dey talk. I know you very well
Jennyclay:
Another rant from a broke man.

Just say you don’t have money we’ll understand.

Broke wretched men everywhere!!! Shior!!

3 Likes

Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by Tayorshd87: 7:09am On May 19, 2023
God bless you for this dear
That's such a woman i have a a wife now ..

frozen70:

There is a great difference between dating a girl and dating a woman

One is inexperience and not really matured to understand that loving a man is different from making him her 🏧, she doesn't want to understand that you struggle to make money and you are not expected to spend it anyhow

The other is very matured and understanding
Knows that loving a man is not making him her 🏧 but loving him for who he is
She equally struggles to get or make money and depends less on him

1 Like

Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by Edusouls(m): 7:13am On May 19, 2023
riverbird:
marry her nahh make u turn white color within two years, suffering would all be guaranteed, next thing to follow na B.P , now u either have two options bail or die in the marriage, what do u think kills young men of nowadays , pressure

3 Likes

Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by Nobody: 7:13am On May 19, 2023
https://www.socialearning.org/sign-up?ref=Godson88

Earn online by doing tasks you love doing online such as liking, commenting, following,viewing, sharing, etc to earn.
NO REFERRAL NEEDED BEFORE YOU WITHDRAW
JUST 1,000 TO REGISTER AND MINIMUM WITHDRAWAL IS 1,000
Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by VawulentComrade: 7:16am On May 19, 2023
I'm actually dating a girl who doesn't know my real financial status as I'm living very frugally.

She never knows I have 2 cars and doing well for myself.

We met under a very funny circumstance,

A friend of mine who was Is school security as of then was posing to be me using my car to impress a lady then, and he introduced me to the lady and her friend which is now my current girlfriend as the school security instead.

I played along,

With time, we became friends and she was really cool with me as a security guard, I had to play along and we only met at the school.

Told her I earn 25k monthly and mostly have nothing left at the end of the month after I feeding an expenses, She made it known to me boldly that she wasn't after me because of money to just loved me naturally.

I rented a 1 room apartment for this she would come visit even when I was yet to buy a bed, so I let the bed thing for 2 months before I got myself a student mattres which she was happy about saying "God is answering her prayers".

Got to know later she comes from a average Nigerian family,

She's just contented.

This is 1 year and counting, I have only spent 1,200 on her and she has spent over 16k, I'm not even calculating her transport to and fro.

It's funny,

I just want to give her more time and a few more tests, if she pass 60% more.

Done!
Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by BmAe: 7:16am On May 19, 2023
Even the girls that love you that didn't ask you, know you don't have... See if you have they must ask.

1 Like

Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by MisterOladipo(m): 7:17am On May 19, 2023
riverbird:
Or it could be she is collecting it from someone else grin grin

1 Like

Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by Flawless18: 7:18am On May 19, 2023
riverbird:
She must be 35yrs of age. She has asked much more enough when she was a beautiful flower 🌸 she’s now a rickety Molue😩

1 Like

Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by 8stargeneral: 7:19am On May 19, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

I don't even understand why women will go into a relationship with a man who's not ready for marriage. I can't wrap my head around it. They date these men for years and later on when they think they are ready, these same men will never still be ready. As a woman in her mid-20s, what business do you have dating a man for years? As an intentional woman, the least time you should spend dating a man is 6 months - 1 year (this is even an overkill). That is how you separate the weed from the chaff. Let them call you desperate, it’s okay. Except you aren’t very marriage-oriented and don’t mind dating for long, then disregard my advice.

Mr man, you are a time waster and I'll implore you to leave that woman alone for a man who is ready.
we have not even dated for 6 months...and again i don't think you read my comment very well were i told her to find another person instead of to delay her...please read to understand

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With / Sex With Ex Girlfriend / When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.