Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore (55974 Views)

Pictures From My Trip To Singapore / My Trip From Benin City To SINGAPORE (photos) / My Trip To Calabar and Akwa Ibom From Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by HRprof: 8:50pm On Sep 15, 2023
whistleblower09:

I note there is no bank statement in your listed documents. Does it mean it is not necessary to submit bank statement as proof of fund for visa application? How much did you buy your ticket and which airline? Thanks.

Maybe i skip it you need 3 months bank statement
Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by HRprof: 8:53pm On Sep 15, 2023
Coolgent:

Thanks for this info.
So in a nutshell 5m is okay for couple?
NB: 2 weeks visit
If you plan well 2m is okay
Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by HRprof: 9:08pm On Sep 15, 2023
I have been away from NairaLand for some days and I just checked in to see 80 mention on this topic. pardon me I won’t be able to reply all for those sending email I have seen and replied please note that I am not an agent and I can not provide you with references for Singapore visa.

However I drop my email for the lady who want to get information for CIPM a professional body I belong to and not for visa enquirer, all my travel experience is posted here from visa application to travel and return.

One love grin.
Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by HRprof: 6:26am On Sep 16, 2023
Timblogga:
are they racist towards blacks especially Africans?
Not at all they are nice people, better than European when it comes to they way they receive visitors
Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by HRprof: 6:33am On Sep 16, 2023
Silentgroper:

. pls I'm a little bit confused on this..

the arrival visa and the tourist visa, are they two different things??
Same thing. Arrival means you must arrive to Singapore on or before visa expiration date. You are allowed to arrive same day your visa will expire but will not exceed 14 days stay . Unlike other countries you will need to have valid visa throughout your stay. That’s why it called arrival visa.
Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by HRprof: 6:37am On Sep 16, 2023
PaulH07:

Your earlier write-ups made you almost seem like an illiterate to me.

So many grammatical blunders too much to ignore, but now I've seen that you're actually learned.

Although you other write-ups are beginning to look like that too.

Are you intentionally devaluing yourself by writing so poorly?
I understand what you meant but you should know we have different categories of people on NairaLand both learned and unlearned so too much grammar wouldn’t help.

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by Coolgent(m): 7:46am On Sep 16, 2023
HRprof:

If you plan well 2m is okay

Okay, thank you
Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by Kelvindate(m): 11:42pm On Sep 20, 2023
@hrprof I would like to know if the remote job you are doing for the Singapore company is hr job? Because I am an hr associates in Nigeria here
Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by HRprof: 10:10pm On Sep 21, 2023
Kelvindate:
@hrprof I would like to know if the remote job you are doing for the Singapore company is hr job? Because I am an hr associates in Nigeria here
Not HR but project management job
Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by mrdiator112: 11:44am On Nov 06, 2023
HRprof:

Singpass is different from visa application. You can not submit visa application online you need to gather documents and visit embassy, After you get Singapore visa you apply for singapass for immigration check when you arrive . The directions will be written on your visa printout paper you will receive

Okay, I have sent you a mail. thank you
Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by Kelvindate(m): 4:05pm On Dec 05, 2023
Good day I would like to know what exam you took that qualified u for the job?
Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by errichamp(m): 6:07pm On Dec 05, 2023
HRprof:

Maybe i skip it you need 3 months bank statement
You're right; a bank statement is often required as proof of funds for visa applications. It's essential to check the specific requirements of the visa you're applying for, as they can vary. In my case, I didn't include a bank statement, but it might be necessary for your application.
Regarding the ticket, prices can vary depending on the airline, the time of booking, and the class of travel.
If you're considering whether to include a bank statement or have more questions about visa applications, I suggest checking out Branches Of Singapore for additional insights and guidance.
Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by Silentgroper(m): 9:23am On Dec 06, 2023
Lamanii22:
Please help me with your kind of job
why not go and sell chin chin over there

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Huge Antarctica Snow Cruiser Is Missing Since 1940 In The Antarctica(Photos) / Yahaya Bello, Commuters Trapped In Deadlocked Traffic On Abuja-Lokoja Expressway / Lady Kicks Her Hubby Out Of His Own Home In UK After He Brought Her From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.