Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,203 members, 7,815,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore (55976 Views)

Pictures From My Trip To Singapore / My Trip From Benin City To SINGAPORE (photos) / My Trip To Calabar and Akwa Ibom From Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by pyyxxaro: 2:05pm On Sep 09, 2023
Princemanuel58:
I plan applying as well, I just need contact person to help me fill the LOI form.. can you help me out?

I honestly won’t be able to help , my company did everything for me … I stayed there for 2months …. Singapore 🇸🇬 is beautiful , healthy but expensive … The sea is green , very clean
Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by Mase2020g(m): 2:13pm On Sep 09, 2023
When you are there you obey rules and applaud diversity, but when you arrive Nigeria, you will throw away the ethics and follow stupidity

Hypocrate everywhere.
Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by Dshocker(m): 2:22pm On Sep 09, 2023
Justkatty:
Well documented ♥️♥️
But their do's and don't are just too much, it's fine anyway.
Imagine chewing gum in public and you just hear siren coming for you🙆🙆

Life no hard naaaa, you go just swallow am
Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by Justkatty(f): 2:35pm On Sep 09, 2023
Dshocker:

Life no hard naaaa, you go just swallow am
Abi na
Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by ThiagoKid(m): 2:55pm On Sep 09, 2023
mercy87:
Hello Sis, is your remote work in the tech field? Can one get a remote work that is not tech?
Yes na, very well.

Check out Pocohantas, & others.
Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by Lamanii22(f): 3:33pm On Sep 09, 2023
Please help me with your kind of job
Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by jospepper(m): 4:27pm On Sep 09, 2023
HRprof:
Currently at work.
I haven’t seen any black people on the road wink
Some of them have strong Chinese accent when try to communicate in English
Good day ma, what is the nature of your remote work? Is it in Tech?

It's the field I mean.
Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by Lindalilian: 4:32pm On Sep 09, 2023
If you don't mind please I would like to know what work you do remotely for a living, thanks.
Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by Dshocker(m): 5:25pm On Sep 09, 2023
tosyne2much:
You hardly find Nigerians in such a country

Nigerians and lawlessness are 5 and 6 cheesy

Seems you are occupied with office work, as to why you don't write anymore.

Like 5yrs ago, you literally used to write almost everyday.
Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by ffo(m): 8:02pm On Sep 09, 2023
HRprof:
I went to a popular tourist resort.
The first picture is known as Singapore statue is like water coming out from lions mouth. I saw allot of tourist on the site
The second picture is known as marine bay scene. These two most popular area for tourist site
If you visit Singapore and you did not see or snap pictures with those 2 building and stature then your visit is not complete.
It’s just like the twin tower in Malaysia.
By the way I was in Singapore 2 years ago it was a nice experience

2 Likes

Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by Coolgent(m): 12:34am On Sep 10, 2023
HRprof:

Return Flight tickets is about 900K to 1.5m pending when you book your flight
Visa fee is 30k without agent
Hotel is between &50 to $160 per night
Then spending money based on how many days you will spend
If you wants to visit some tourist site there are paid one and free one it depends on you.

Thanks for this info.
So in a nutshell 5m is okay for couple?
NB: 2 weeks visit
Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by Gerrard59(m): 1:12am On Sep 10, 2023
Princemanuel58:
I plan applying as well, I just need contact person to help me fill the LOI form.. can you help me out?

I can't access the email behind my moniker, could you ask your question here?
Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by Gerrard59(m): 1:24am On Sep 10, 2023
sslcrypt:

You are in Japan? Please I need some information. My sister owns this nairaland account, just a heads up tho. She's married to an european and I had many opportunities to relocate to europe but didn't because I really want to visit my dream place which is Japan. So how do I go about visiting or even studying? What are the processes involved? I studied japanese on my own 9 years ago, but didn't get to use it except one occasion when I ran into a japanese tourist in Plymouth, England. Looking forward to hearing from you, arigato.

いらっしゃいませ

If you are in Nigeria and want to visit Japan for tourism, this is the embassy's address and website: https://www.ng.emb-japan.go.jp/itpr_en/00_000092.html

For study: you apply to Japanese universities by first seeking interest via the professor's website: https://www.studyinjapan.go.jp/ja/; https://www.nairaland.com/2655545/japanese-visa-travelling-japan/21#87001614 (travelling to Japan NL thread; the post there motivated me to send my application).

どうも

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by sslcrypt: 7:28am On Sep 10, 2023
Gerrard59:

いらっしゃいませ

If you are in Nigeria and want to visit Japan for tourism, this is the embassy's address and website: https://www.ng.emb-japan.go.jp/itpr_en/00_000092.html

For study: you apply to Japanese universities by first seeking interest via the professor's website: https://www.studyinjapan.go.jp/ja/; https://www.nairaland.com/2655545/japanese-visa-travelling-japan/21#87001614 (travelling to Japan NL thread; the post there motivated me to send my application).

どうも

Thanks for your response 😊😊😊
Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by tosyne2much(m): 7:31am On Sep 10, 2023
Dshocker:

Seems you are occupied with office work, as to why you don't write anymore.

Like 5yrs ago, you literally used to write almost everyday

It used to be that way but I had other distractions that prevented me

Yes I still write and post but I haven't been doing that on Nairaland.. I've also been thinking of how to return back but it hasn't been easy ehn sad
Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by Dshocker(m): 7:42am On Sep 10, 2023
tosyne2much:
It used to be that way but I had other distractions that prevented me

Yes I still write and post but I haven't been doing that on Nairaland.. I've also been thinking of how to return back but it hasn't been easy ehn sad

You work in a company, or self employed, as a writer?
Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by ItisWell22(f): 8:12am On Sep 10, 2023
Gerrard59:

Majulah Singapura!

You made the thread more interesting… 🙏
Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by dannex4adx(m): 1:37pm On Sep 10, 2023
HRprof:
My trip to Singapore

As promised to share my trip experience I arrived Singapore from Lagos yesterday

Let me first start with the information on how I got my visa for others to learn. Meanwhile some of the information regarding visa I got them in this forum and also on the Singapore visa site online.
I Arranged my documents with passport heads to the Singapore embassy Abuja where my visa was processed.

Lst of documents
- Visa application form printed and filled
- reference form filled by a citizen or permanent resident in Singapore.
- passport photo
- international passport
- flight reservations
- hotel reservations

Meanwhile you must submit your documents 30 days to your plan arrival date. I didn’t know about this and I went to the embassy 2 months to my plan trip but pleaded they should keep my passport and documents till 1 month to my trip date to start processin

Are you married.
Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by BlackAdam65: 8:12pm On Sep 10, 2023
HRprof:
Saw a man displaying his skill in front of a popular shopping mall
look at how clean the ground is I wonder how these people get rid of the and and dust from their cities do they used machines in doing so cause when my cousin came to Nigeria for the first time he was shocked to see sand of our roads he even complained we don't have sidewalks
Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by BlackAdam65: 8:25pm On Sep 10, 2023
HRprof:
This is monorail station it’s reminds me of former governor of River state Chibuike Amaechi Monorail in River state grin
he used the monorail to scam us
Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by BlackAdam65: 8:45pm On Sep 10, 2023
JaskanFactor:
Like Dubai after it, Singapore is an experiment by the European owners of the world.
The experiment they have for Nigeria is of a different kind, along the lines of terrorism, kidnapping and depopulation by all means.

So dont go to Singapore and think those people there worked so hard they built such a modern cosmopolitan metropolis.
They were allowed to, just like South Africa is the only nation in black Africa that is allowed to develop.

The European owners of the world choose who is allowed to have electricity , and who needs to be paying ransom to kidnappers and terrorists.
Just like in your house , you choose where to make nice and improve, and areas you want to close down and degrade.

Many dont know that after ww2 when japan had been reduced to rubble, there was talk of rebuilding Japan and many people complained at the time, that what about Africa, so the plan became to rebuild Asia and Africa. By the end of the project Companies like Toyota, sony etc were born out of the dust , and Africa got more military coups and everyday civil wars .

Life on enemy planet has daze like this, its no reason to move to Singapore, you wont escape the the hate no matter where you go, even amongst your own people who have been demoralised cause they think everything they touch turns to shit, not knowing who is actually behind it .

A powerfully European Professor who is one of those that instructs governments worldwide what to do once said, we cannot allow the third world to develop like the western world , cause that will create too many people using too much stuff, he continued to say, that will be like a plague of locust descending on the planet. That is why they have to make everywhere in black Africa except south Africa a depopulation area.

That is why in the face of truth, places like Singapore should really look ugly to the African eye, once you know the truth.

We have been in lock down for almost 1000 years. Paying for the sins of our arrogant fathers who used to be the Europeans until they were pushed out to southern African coast in 1492. And even in this suffer many niggers still acting arrogant looking to add to the sins for their descendants.

To African, Singapore is not a pretty place, its a place that shows all the things you can do, but not allowed to. Dont forget the founders of Europe are now called African and West Indian etc.
Caucasians don't rule the world it is made to look so
Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by BlackAdam65: 8:50pm On Sep 10, 2023
JaskanFactor:

Dont be fooled , all Nigerian officials are working for oyinbo, and as far as oyinbo is concerned, corrupt officials are just what you need for place you want to destroy.

They run thier country and Nigeria, but the type of corruption they allow in Nigeria, they only allow 5% in thier country.
Do you get it now. The oyinbo want theifs and people who can sell thier mother everyday to be the ones running africa.
They go into European prisons to choose African leaders, thats where they found your current president

And anybody who is hard working and educated and might do good stuff for the nation like funso williams gets killed.
thats been going on for over 500 years with grave yards full of those who wanted to lead africa aright, and palaces full of those that want to destroy africa.
now I can see you are just a race hustler
Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by BlackAdam65: 8:59pm On Sep 10, 2023
Minsk24:

Stop all this rubbish u dy talk, the idea that in ,2023, the west is still controlling Africa is very stale, get sense and understand the mult-faceted issues affecting Africa ...
I wonder who is feeding u this nonsense ideas ...
the guy is just a race hustler he is scapegoating the white man while spearing the corrupt African leaders
Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by Princemanuel58: 1:19pm On Sep 11, 2023
Gerrard59:

I’m in need of a contact person In Singapore to help me fill the V39A form.
I can't access the email behind my moniker, could you ask your question here?
Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by Alice2022: 2:55pm On Sep 11, 2023
Good evening sir or ma sorry to used that word sir or ma because I don't know if u are male or female.i emailed you but no reply.i just needed connection to enter singapore I need your guidelines please
Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by Alice2022: 3:09pm On Sep 11, 2023
please I want to apply i need singapore contact to fill the form for me
Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by Gerrard59(m): 3:45am On Sep 12, 2023
Princemanuel58:
I ’m in need of a contact person In Singapore to help me fill the V39A form.

Why do you want to go to Singapore? What purpose?
Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 12:54pm On Sep 12, 2023
HRprof:
My trip to Singapore

As promised to share my trip experience I arrived Singapore from Lagos yesterday

Let me first start with the information on how I got my visa for others to learn. Meanwhile some of the information regarding visa I got them in this forum and also on the Singapore visa site online.
I Arranged my documents with passport heads to the Singapore embassy Abuja where my visa was processed.

Lst of documents
- Visa application form printed and filled
- reference form filled by a citizen or permanent resident in Singapore.
- passport photo
- international passport
- flight reservations
- hotel reservations

Meanwhile you must submit your documents 30 days to your plan arrival date. I didn’t know about this and I went to the embassy 2 months to my plan trip but pleaded they should keep my passport and documents till 1 month to my trip date to start processin

Please how do I contact you
Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by JaskanFactor: 9:48am On Sep 13, 2023
BlackAdam65:
Caucasians don't rule the world it is made to look so

That is an interesting statement, the only other person who ever insinuated such a thing is a Jamaican voodoo priest.
Never the less any so called black person who ever suffered racism has a duty to inform the youths cause the so called Caucasian rule the world or not has , turned torture of of dark skin people into their traditional culture. And that is a cause for Alarm!!! for any body with any sense of self preservation weather they rule the world or not..
Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by davodyguy: 10:42am On Sep 13, 2023
Princemanuel58:

This is just the problem about visiting this country.

You must look for someone to sponsor you via a letter of invitation

This is very strange
Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by davodyguy: 10:43am On Sep 13, 2023
Gerrard59:

Why do you want to go to Singapore? What purpose?
He thinks its a place to go 'hustle'

Youths and poor mentality
Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by davodyguy: 10:44am On Sep 13, 2023
Alice2022:
Good evening sir or ma sorry to used that word sir or ma because I don't know if u are male or female.i emailed you but no reply.i just needed connection to enter singapore I need your guidelines please
Enter Singapore to do what?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Huge Antarctica Snow Cruiser Is Missing Since 1940 In The Antarctica(Photos) / Yahaya Bello, Commuters Trapped In Deadlocked Traffic On Abuja-Lokoja Expressway / Lady Kicks Her Hubby Out Of His Own Home In UK After He Brought Her From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.