Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore (55971 Views)

Pictures From My Trip To Singapore / My Trip From Benin City To SINGAPORE (photos) / My Trip To Calabar and Akwa Ibom From Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by zoedew: 6:35am On Sep 09, 2023
HRprof:
I’m in the area called China town
I’m having a dinner in there . That’s where I can get cheap food and close to my hotel
The second picture is the food I ordered. Pork intestines source with white rice wink
Your fart after that 🥘!😊🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️. I will never agree to share a room with you!😷 I'm doing Poundo with Edikaikong and Catfish this morning where am at!😊😋
Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by Dshocker(m): 6:36am On Sep 09, 2023
HRprof:
Coming back to Nija
Home is home we must make it work. wink grin

If home work, make i bend 😂😂😂.... Useless country.
Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by zoedew: 6:39am On Sep 09, 2023
HRprof:

Yes for Nigeria it my not applicable to other country visiting Singapore

I met with a Burundi lady she said she does not require any visa to visit Singapore she just book her flight down to Singapore I was surprised imagine Burundi. wink
Burundi is a small country. They are better behaved than Nigerians.
Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by zoedew: 6:41am On Sep 09, 2023
HRprof:
There are rules in Singapore that blow my mind

- shewing gum in public. Is prohibited
- feeding pigeons in public is prohibited
The above is to keep Singapore clean as the cleanest country in the world

Singapore is still using right hand wheel car and only the rich own a car because their government wants to discourage citizens from populating the city with cars and encourage then go by public transport therefore set a rule that your car should not be older than three years meaning you must change your car every three year to a brand new.
The country No send their citizens wink
- You don't spit on the floor!
Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by Plight21(f): 6:48am On Sep 09, 2023
emmaodet:
Poverty na Bastard.

I have noticed for some time that most people going on vacation here are Ladies.
Even the tours have gone to in Benin rep, Omu resort and even the tour guide that took us there said ladies are mostly the ones doing tour which brings me to the question WHY? because the life of men are soooo saddled with bills.
Why a woman is thinking of vacation, a man is thinking of renting apartment with that same money, furnishing it, buying a car, family responsibilities, gf, in-laws etc just name it the bills long die that even when you have the money to go for vacation, one spirit go dey advise you for back say you better keep that money because one emergency bill wey you no forsee or plan go just pop up from somewhere.
And to be honest, they always pop up.

Honestly, the way God wired/programmed Man amazes me. King Solomon has said it all.
The labour of a man on earth is for his wife and family.

And the funniest part of it is that, even when a man decided not to get married after getting that money, he'll still spend the money on women...

It's well with a Man. Nevertheless, a man should still find a time to enjoy his life as well.

3 Likes

Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by zoedew: 6:52am On Sep 09, 2023
HRprof:
Visit Indian restaurant for my dinner with a friend.
These things you dey yop😎
Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by zoedew: 6:54am On Sep 09, 2023
HRprof:
In Singapore there are different Asian restaurants here is the Thailand restaurant I visited to eat Thailand food
You and good sef!😊. Be careful and stay in shape!
Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by zoedew: 6:57am On Sep 09, 2023
HRprof:

I don’t understand the video but deportation from Singapore can happen either from the airport on your arrival to Singapore by immigration if they found one Or two reasons to deport you and another one is if you overstay your approve stay in Singapore they must find you and deport you nothing like Jakpa in Singapore.

I know a guy who sold all his things last year and travelled to Singapore without proper information he was deported after he overstayed back to nigeria , I was surprised to see him driving Keke someone who owned a big shop, he has to narrate the story to me.
Strange fellows!👎 Nigeria is a great place to live!
Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by zoedew: 7:02am On Sep 09, 2023
HRprof:
Coming back to Nija
Home is home we must make it work. wink grin
We have seen your face you think you are hiding.😊
Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by emmaodet: 7:07am On Sep 09, 2023
Plight21:

Honestly, the way God wired/programmed Man amazes me. King Solomon has said it all.
The labour of a man on earth is for his wife and family.

And the funniest part of it is that, even when a man decided not to get married after getting that money, he'll still spend the money on women...

It's well with a Man. Nevertheless, a man should still find a time to enjoy his life as well.

Abi.........it is really well

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by Olawade24: 7:20am On Sep 09, 2023
JaskanFactor:
Like Dubai after it, Singapore is an experiment by the European owners of the world.
The experiment they have for Nigeria is of a different kind, along the lines of terrorism, kidnapping and depopulation by all means.

So dont go to Singapore and think those people there worked so hard they built such a modern cosmopolitan metropolis.
They were allowed to, just like South Africa is the only nation in black Africa that is allowed to develop.

The European owners of the world choose who is allowed to have electricity , and who needs to be paying ransom to kidnappers and terrorists.
Just like in your house , you choose where to make nice and improve, and areas you want to close down and degrade.

Many dont know that after ww2 when japan had been reduced to rubble, there was talk of rebuilding Japan and many people complained at the time, that what about Africa, so the plan became to rebuild Asia and Africa. By the end of the project Companies like Toyota, sony etc were born out of the dust , and Africa got more military coups and everyday civil wars .

Life on enemy planet has daze like this, its no reason to move to Singapore, you wont escape the the hate no matter where you go, even amongst your own people who have been demoralised cause they think everything they touch turns to shit, not knowing who is actually behind it .

A powerfully European Professor who is one of those that instructs governments worldwide what to do once said, we cannot allow the third world to develop like the western world , cause that will create too many people using too much stuff, he continued to say, that will be like a plague of locust descending on the planet. That is why they have to make everywhere in black Africa except south Africa a depopulation area.

That is why in the face of truth, places like Singapore should really look ugly to the African eye, once you know the truth.

We have been in lock down for almost 1000 years. Paying for the sins of our arrogant fathers who used to be the Europeans until they were pushed out to southern African coast in 1492. And even in this suffer many niggers still acting arrogant looking to add to the sins for their descendants.

To African, Singapore is not a pretty place, its a place that shows all the things you can do, but not allowed to. Dont forget the founders of Europe are now called African and West Indian etc.

Somobe once told there was a deliberate attempt to make Africa not to be developed can you please point me to a reference on this.
Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by aalangel(f): 7:33am On Sep 09, 2023
HRprof:
My trip to Singapore

As promised to share my trip experience I arrived Singapore from Lagos yesterday

Let me first start with the information on how I got my visa for others to learn. Meanwhile some of the information regarding visa I got them in this forum and also on the Singapore visa site online.
I Arranged my documents with passport heads to the Singapore embassy Abuja where my visa was processed.

Lst of documents
- Visa application form printed and filled
- reference form filled by a citizen or permanent resident in Singapore.
- passport photo
- international passport
- flight reservations
- hotel reservations

Meanwhile you must submit your documents 30 days to your plan arrival date. I didn’t know about this and I went to the embassy 2 months to my plan trip but pleaded they should keep my passport and documents till 1 month to my trip date to start processin

My desired destination.
Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by PaulH07: 8:25am On Sep 09, 2023
mkoabiola:

This is d only negative comment.
It shows ur kind of person and ill personality
She took hours of her precious time to upload and educate alot of people especially those that may be planning to migrate.
All u could see was her poor grammar

Mumu

Her grammar is poor.
Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by hakym619(m): 8:29am On Sep 09, 2023
HRprof:

- Search jobs online.
- Develop your skills.
- sign up a profile on LinkedIn, indeed, look for Asia recruitment site and signup. If you have not done that.
- Update your profile to suite your skills
- Keep applying for jobs one day you will get it.
- Search for free online webinar that relates to your skills register and attend. You might be contacted for a job offer thereafter. This is how I got mine.
- Lastly make your profile standout.

Are there numerous job opportunities for health professionals like Therapists?
Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by zoedew: 8:31am On Sep 09, 2023
Generalmerchant:

I did it. was beautiful I stayed at the marina bay sands its superclose. Did you visit any of the hawker centers? Did you like the food?
You must be a foodie!😊😎🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️. Welcome back home!
Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by Tenplet(m): 8:42am On Sep 09, 2023
HRprof:

- Search jobs online.
- Develop your skills.
- sign up a profile on LinkedIn, indeed, look for Asia recruitment site and signup. If you have not done that.
- Update your profile to suite your skills
- Keep applying for jobs one day you will get it.
- Search for free online webinar that relates to your skills register and attend. You might be contacted for a job offer thereafter. This is how I got mine.
- Lastly make your profile standout.
Please I learnt a skill on virtual Assistant, Customer service support, Appointment Setting etc..can I be your friend Incase if your company needs recommendation please 🥺
Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by JaskanFactor: 8:50am On Sep 09, 2023
Olawade24:

Somobe once told there was a deliberate attempt to make Africa not to be developed can you please point me to a reference on this.

If you think its just africa, then you underestimate the magnitude.
If you think its just about stopping development then you're missing the spiritual and psychological side.

Dr. Frances Cress Welsing is the only psychiatrist to ever address the issue of racism, so that you can see that racism includes an attack on your sense of self worth and motivation

People like bobby hermit go to describe how racism includes spiritual attack , a deliberate attempt to dehumanise so called black people.
To turn so called black people into barbarians acting like wild animals .

All that is far more serious than just stopping you from building modern developed countries

And once you put bobby hermit or Dr Francis welsin in youtube or internet, youll see the others who teach on just how deep the hate of black goes, and how the very word black people, means people that need to be killed off. Cause the real meaning of black in English is bad, and white means good. People wear black to funeral white to wedding.

And until they start wearing black to wedding, black means bad, bad people. When they call you black, mentally it means you need to be killed off. And white must survive like all angels must survive .

Even in chess the white side of the board always moves first before the black side, and they call you black.

black male = blackmail = black sheep etc

its a 360 degrees full spectrum attack from physical to mental to spiritual .

Youre not allowed to have famous black role models , unless they are gay like will smith or similar .

Youre only allowed to have violent music about people killing or cursing each other, or people salivating over material wealth .

Are you starting to get the picture, its like something from a horror movie.

Its not just Africa under attack, its all the places on earth with large population of so called black people. So that even Chicago is called Chiraq, they sponsor the gangs in Chicago just like they sponsor the terrorists in Nigeria.

There is no place on earth with large number of so called black people that is a peaceful place, not a single one.

2 Likes

Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by Skilino(m): 8:57am On Sep 09, 2023
Save trip on your return
Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by EPOMA(m): 9:24am On Sep 09, 2023
mkoabiola:

This is d only negative comment.
It shows ur kind of person and ill personality
She took hours of her precious time to upload and educate alot of people especially those that may be planning to migrate.
All u could see was her poor grammar

Mumu

Another stupid Nigerian , is English her mother tongue and why should that be what defines her. Slave mentality
Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by febble: 9:35am On Sep 09, 2023
nasi goreng ayam

Raalsalghul:
Nice one Op.

I just came back from Malaysia (Singapore used to be part of them for about two years) recently.

If there one thing I respect Asia, it is the taste and variety of their food. Quite spicy, tasty with so so many options for you to choose from.

Cannot forget one variety of rice I ate while there, tastes like Jollof Rice but better; more like Jollof Rice Premium.

I attached a picture.
Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by whistleblower09: 9:56am On Sep 09, 2023
HRprof:
My trip to Singapore

As promised to share my trip experience I arrived Singapore from Lagos yesterday

Let me first start with the information on how I got my visa for others to learn. Meanwhile some of the information regarding visa I got them in this forum and also on the Singapore visa site online.
I Arranged my documents with passport heads to the Singapore embassy Abuja where my visa was processed.

Lst of documents
- passport photo
- international passport
- flight reservations
- hotel reservations

Meanwhile you must submit your documents 30 days to your plan arrival date. I didn’t know about this and I went to the embassy 2 months to my plan trip but pleaded they should keep my passport and documents till 1 month to my trip date to start processin

I note there is no bank statement in your listed documents. Does it mean it is not necessary to submit bank statement as proof of fund for visa application? How much did you buy your ticket and which airline? Thanks.
Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by Umadam: 10:15am On Sep 09, 2023
You are wonderful, thank you in a million, I really took my time to read ur write up.

If other people in other countries do this, atleast we that dont have hope of going out will have knowledge of the globe.. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by isholex: 10:19am On Sep 09, 2023
HRprof:
The current president of Singapore is a woman her name is Halima Yacob. Her picture and her husband
her presidential tenure is almost over
Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by mkoabiola: 10:21am On Sep 09, 2023
EPOMA:

Another stupid Nigerian , is English her mother tongue and why should that be what defines her. Slave mentality
U de jump. Like puma

Olodo

U didn't read my defense for her Composition

U jus jumped on it
Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by pyyxxaro: 10:35am On Sep 09, 2023
I stayed in JURONG and TUAS South …If you want to see Skyscrapers, just go to Singapore.. You would marvel at the kinda of structures there … Trees are planted everywhere, you can’t even chew GUM , you can’t even just Spit along the road , you can’t just see a lady passing and you start shout FINE GIRL , see UKWU and all , before you enter the country you would be warned and given the DOs and DONTs about Singapore 🇸🇬, if you err they would never spare you for any reason … Their Cabs from 2015 upwards, the ones I saw , it’s a very decent country and extremely beautiful…. $100 is equivalent to 113 Singapore dollars …. Their international airport is something else CHANGI INTERNATIONAL, those guys are 100 years ahead of us , really sad .. …There was a restaurant I went to , I saw ROBOT carry plates ,I was shocked 😳, I guess they have a way of controlling it ..We pray we get there someday

3 Likes

Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by Silentgroper(m): 11:01am On Sep 09, 2023
acorntree:

Joking!! You must be on cheap marijuana. It's 99% probably that the acclaimed boyfriend intention is to dupe the innocent girl . You think we don't how it goes in the banana republic where anything can happen.

enough said.. .

you clearly don't know how yahoo works ...

Au revoir!!!!

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by Thattallgirl(f): 11:40am On Sep 09, 2023
HRprof:
My trip to Singapore

Lst of documents
- passport photo
- international passport
- flight reservations
- hotel reservations

I googled many laws of Singapore and honestly, I so much love every single one of them no matter how strict. I only wish we can be as disciplined as that.
Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by musty2245: 11:41am On Sep 09, 2023
PaulH07:

Her grammar is poor.
If i like i speak english or yuroba so far u understand me non of my business.
@olamide baddo
Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by musty2245: 11:47am On Sep 09, 2023
mkoabiola:

U de jump. Like puma

Olodo

U didn't read my defense for her Composition

U jus jumped on it
He was not talking to you
Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by Jaime95: 12:30pm On Sep 09, 2023
HRprof:
Move to a new hotel the customer service lady in the hotel was excited to see a Nigeria wink she told me she is currently dating a Nigerian guy she met online , planning to visit nigeria or bring the guy to Singapore but don’t know the process. The guy is from Asaba Delta state. We took a picture together she will forward to the guy. He might be a NairaLander wink anyways I let her know the process I came to Singapore

Your post is well detailed and lovely. Thank you for this tour smiley

You said she's dating a an asaba guy from Nigeria? I pity her o, it'll end in tears
Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by Princemanuel58: 1:49pm On Sep 09, 2023
I plan applying as well, I just need contact person to help me fill the LOI form.. can you help me out?
pyyxxaro:
I stayed in JURONG and TUAS South …If you want to see Skyscrapers, just go to Singapore.. You would marvel at the kinda of structures there … Trees are planted everywhere, you can’t even chew GUM , you can’t even just Spit along the road , you can’t just see a lady passing and you start shout FINE GIRL , see UKWU and all , before you enter the country you would be warned and given the DOs and DONTs about Singapore 🇸🇬, if you err they would never spare you for any reason … Their Cabs from 2015 upwards, the ones I saw , it’s a very decent country and extremely beautiful…. $100 is equivalent to 113 Singapore dollars …. Their international airport is something else CHANGI INTERNATIONAL, those guys are 100 years ahead of us , really sad .. …There was a restaurant I went to , I saw ROBOT carry plates ,I was shocked 😳, I guess they have a way of controlling it ..We pray we get there someday

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Huge Antarctica Snow Cruiser Is Missing Since 1940 In The Antarctica(Photos) / Yahaya Bello, Commuters Trapped In Deadlocked Traffic On Abuja-Lokoja Expressway / Lady Kicks Her Hubby Out Of His Own Home In UK After He Brought Her From Nigeria

Viewing this topic: Wonuola111(f)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.