Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore (55975 Views)

Pictures From My Trip To Singapore / My Trip From Benin City To SINGAPORE (photos) / My Trip To Calabar and Akwa Ibom From Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by HRprof: 11:57pm On May 21, 2023
Benjamin Sheares was The first Singapore president he ruled from1971 to 1981

6 Likes

Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by HRprof: 12:00am On May 22, 2023
The current president of Singapore is a woman her name is Halima Yacob. Her picture and her husband

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by HRprof: 12:05am On May 22, 2023
Documentary of the items used during the EurAsian period in Singapore, I found this dressing iron known as charcoal iron you can find them in some of Nigeria’s home today

20 Likes

Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by HRprof: 12:10am On May 22, 2023
Documentary of the currency used during EurAsian time

9 Likes

Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by HRprof: 2:23am On May 22, 2023
Move to a new hotel the customer service lady in the hotel was excited to see a Nigeria wink she told me she is currently dating a Nigerian guy she met online , planning to visit nigeria or bring the guy to Singapore but don’t know the process. The guy is from Asaba Delta state. We took a picture together she will forward to the guy. He might be a NairaLander wink anyways I let her know the process I came to Singapore

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by HRprof: 10:10am On May 22, 2023
I visited a famous tourist site in Singapore known as garden by the bay and I had amazing time.

24 Likes

Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by HRprof: 10:15am On May 22, 2023
More pictures

15 Likes

Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by carbonado(m): 7:06pm On May 22, 2023
HRprof:
The current president of Singapore is a woman her name is Halima Yacob. Her picture and her husband
...Nice pictures....hope you post more......

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by HRprof: 4:36am On May 23, 2023
More pictures
1. Residential building
2. Breakfast
3. Shopping mall

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by Akinsete19(m): 5:37am On May 23, 2023
Please, how much exactly do I need to tour Singapore?

3 Likes

Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by HRprof: 2:29pm On May 23, 2023
Akinsete19:
Please, how much exactly do I need to tour Singapore?
Return Flight tickets is about 900K to 1.5m pending when you book your flight
Visa fee is 30k without agent
Hotel is between &50 to $160 per night
Then spending money based on how many days you will spend
If you wants to visit some tourist site there are paid one and free one it depends on you.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by HRprof: 2:30pm On May 23, 2023
Visit Indian restaurant for my dinner with a friend.

16 Likes

Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by Akinsete19(m): 4:54pm On May 23, 2023
HRprof:

Return Flight tickets is about 900K to 1.5m pending when you book your flight
Visa fee is 30k without agent
Hotel is between &50 to $160 per night
Then spending money based on how many days you will spend
If you wants to visit some tourist site there are paid one and free one it depends on you.
Okay, thank you for the analysis

4 Likes

Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by ferhyntorlah(f): 6:07pm On May 23, 2023
HRprof:

Yes is a must to have someone in Singapore fill in reference form and invitation letter for your visa. Agent will charge you much to get that for you.

I work remotely with Singapore company as a representative in nigeria so my colleague write for me.

Is it that the Singaporean authority don't want Nigerian tourist in their country?

Why the letter of invitation and reference form?

2 Likes

Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by ferhyntorlah(f): 6:15pm On May 23, 2023
HRprof:

Yes for Nigeria it my not applicable to other country visiting Singapore

I met with a Burundi lady she said she does not require any visa to visit Singapore she just book her flight down to Singapore I was surprised imagine Burundi. wink

Burundians don't japa like we do.

13 Likes

Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by ferhyntorlah(f): 6:22pm On May 23, 2023
HRprof:

Did you visit any place dedicated to Lee Kuan Yew's

One can visit Singapore without knowing about the man that transformed the country.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by HRprof: 11:56pm On May 23, 2023
ferhyntorlah:

Did you visit any place dedicated to Lee Kuan Yew's

One can visit Singapore without knowing about the man that transformed the country.
I didn’t know about it maybe I will ask and see if I can visit the place

2 Likes

Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by HRprof: 11:58pm On May 23, 2023
ferhyntorlah:

Is it that the Singaporean authority don't want Nigerian tourist in their country?

Why the letter of invitation and reference form?
Have you forgotten that Nigerians get bad name outside the country

In case you plan to Jakpa when you get to Singapore on tourist visa your referrer must provide you wink

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by HRprof: 11:59pm On May 23, 2023
More pictures, a place to see cloud forests

13 Likes

Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by HRprof: 12:03am On May 24, 2023
More pictures

5 Likes

Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by HRprof: 12:18am On May 24, 2023
I discovered that through Singapore you can visit their neighboring country like Malaysia by road is 6 hours ride if by air 1 hour flight .
You must show your return ticket back to your country and your visa not yet expired before you will be allowed to cross border

21 Likes

Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by HRprof: 12:34am On May 24, 2023
In Singapore there are different Asian restaurants here is the Thailand restaurant I visited to eat Thailand food

7 Likes

Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by HRprof: 1:13am On May 24, 2023
This is Chinese restaurant they eat a lot of pork meat and chicken

17 Likes

Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by HRprof: 2:38am On May 24, 2023
Decided to work in the office today so that they will see me as a serious staff representing well grin

63 Likes

Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by Lookandlaugh: 3:42am On May 24, 2023
HRprof:
I discovered that through Singapore you can visit their neighboring country like Malaysia by road is 6 hours ride if by air 1 hour flight .
You must show your return ticket back to your country and your visa not yet expired before you will be allowed to cross border

You shouldn't try that as an African or Nigerian passport holder,you will be sent back by the immigration from the land border.
Even if you are having a Malaysia visa on your Nigerian passport,or you are one of the countries in Africa,that their passport are visa free to Singapore or Malaysia;
You will be sent back from the land border,and asked to go and fly to Malaysia.

Check out this YouTube video,so you can understand, what I'm saying.

Dee Mwango Deported From Singapore 🇸🇬 Back To Kenya / A.M Qarol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yq6QKVVsPg

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by HRprof: 9:03am On May 24, 2023
Street view near my hotel

20 Likes

Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by HRprof: 9:04am On May 24, 2023
Shopping mall

9 Likes

Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by HRprof: 9:14am On May 24, 2023
Lookandlaugh:

You shouldn't try that as an African or Nigerian passport holder,you will be sent back by the immigration from the land border.
Even if you are having a Malaysia visa on your Nigerian passport,or you are one of the countries in Africa,that their passport are visa free to Singapore or Malaysia;
You will be sent back from the land border,and asked to go and fly to Malaysia.

Check out this YouTube video,so you can understand, what I'm saying.

Dee Mwango Deported From Singapore 🇸🇬 Back To Kenya / A.M Qarol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yq6QKVVsPg

I don’t understand the video but deportation from Singapore can happen either from the airport on your arrival to Singapore by immigration if they found one Or two reasons to deport you and another one is if you overstay your approve stay in Singapore they must find you and deport you nothing like Jakpa in Singapore.

I know a guy who sold all his things last year and travelled to Singapore without proper information he was deported after he overstayed back to nigeria , I was surprised to see him driving Keke someone who owned a big shop, he has to narrate the story to me.

31 Likes

Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by HRprof: 9:20am On May 24, 2023
So I head to another tourist destination called SANTOSA decide to take a sky ride for the first time my mind cut grin

24 Likes

Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by HRprof: 9:21am On May 24, 2023
More pictures

8 Likes

Re: My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore by HRprof: 9:27am On May 24, 2023
More pictures from the beach

18 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Huge Antarctica Snow Cruiser Is Missing Since 1940 In The Antarctica(Photos) / Yahaya Bello, Commuters Trapped In Deadlocked Traffic On Abuja-Lokoja Expressway / Lady Kicks Her Hubby Out Of His Own Home In UK After He Brought Her From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.