Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,616 members, 7,820,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

My Quest Of Building The Next Generation Of Super Computers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Quest Of Building The Next Generation Of Super Computers (372 Views)

This Generation Of Church Girls. / Quest Of The Shield Sexy Maiden (erotic Comic Story 18+) / My Quest For A Perfect Body Is Destroying My Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Quest Of Building The Next Generation Of Super Computers by JustMe407: 6:06pm On May 16, 2023
This will be my dairy of success.

It's one of the things I must complete on earth by the Grace of God Almighty. I've always dreamed of building building computers, using my own ideas, innovation and softwares.

I admire Innoson alot. I admire Dell. Dell started from his garage. I admire Elon Musk and I always look to understand the business eye of Dangote.

I've taken huge steps towards my goal. Although progress is slow. At least for now, I know that I can build an OS infrastructure since I am quite competent with programming. Building an OS that'll compete with Windows, Linux or IOS will be tough though. But my dreams are valid, and I dare to stake higher.

My next phase would be to learn hardware engineering. And a few companies come to mind. My first thought is to enroll with Lion Science Pack of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka since they're already into laptops assembling.

Or to look for a company were I can intern for at least six months. What do you think guys??

I'll keep updating this thread with my progress.

1 Like

Re: My Quest Of Building The Next Generation Of Super Computers by princeemma69: 6:31pm On May 16, 2023
I wish you the best of luck bro
But how can I join Lion Science Club; I am a student at UNN

1 Like

Re: My Quest Of Building The Next Generation Of Super Computers by Ikennaford: 7:53pm On May 16, 2023
Let me tell you the raw truth, you ain't doing shit, african brain is limited, we are born to consume, know this and stop deceiving yourself, beside pesin weh go build deh keepam for himself cus of bad belle people, so op you are dumb like african leaders, no offense
Re: My Quest Of Building The Next Generation Of Super Computers by Bluezy13(m): 7:54pm On May 16, 2023
Once talk enter "by the grace of God", I stop taking seriously.
Re: My Quest Of Building The Next Generation Of Super Computers by BRIMBRAM: 7:57pm On May 16, 2023
Ikennaford:
Let me tell you the raw truth, you ain't doing shit, african brain is limited, we are born to consume, know this and stop deceiving yourself, beside pesin weh go build deh keepam for himself cus of bad belle people, so op you are dumb like african leaders, no offense

Lol...dis one is suffering from depression. Ha fustration and poverty no good o! Hahahaha grin.

Just don't end up committing sucide o!
Re: My Quest Of Building The Next Generation Of Super Computers by Artemis444: 8:41pm On May 16, 2023
Ikennaford:
Encourage him instead
Re: My Quest Of Building The Next Generation Of Super Computers by Ocholu: 9:28pm On May 16, 2023
Ikennaford:

I wanted to pass, but let me just tell you straight. People like you hardly make it in life. People like you are the reason Africans were sold into slavery. People like you hardly progress.

You remember that guy that just finished NYSC but was killed during the just concluded presidential election because he went to steal ballot boxes? Those individuals are your types. Your core species. Failures.

I pity the people around you the most. It's a shame.

(1) (Reply)

Brother/aunty, Calm Down First Let's Talk, How Prepared Are You For Marriage. / Lesson Learn From A Lady That Said You Should Never Marry A Poor Man / Ways To Get Your Dream Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.