Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,126 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Broke Nigerian Guys Embarrassed Me And My Friends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Broke Nigerian Guys Embarrassed Me And My Friends (2779 Views)

This Girl I Met Seriously Embarrassed Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Broke Nigerian Guys Embarrassed Me And My Friends by siofra(f): 8:10pm On May 16, 2023
So, yesterday was my friend's birthday and we went to swim.

Everything was going fine until three guys joined us. They bought us drinks and we started gisting. At the end of the day, when it was time to go, the bill was brought. The bill was ₦9000 and they started shouting. undecided

Like it was super embarrassing. Three grown Nigerian men shouting because of ₦9000 bill. Gosh! I feel like throwing up 🤮

That's the most embarrassing thing ever. Eeeewwwwww!!!!!

How will a man above 18 complain about a ₦9000 bill Common ₦9000.

Nigerian men are so broke it's embarrassing. Like you want to flex with girls but you can't spend ₦9000. WHAT!!!! And there were THREE of them.

Please how do I avoid these broke men. It's not like we even invited them to our table angry

9 Likes

Re: Broke Nigerian Guys Embarrassed Me And My Friends by thesicilian: 8:11pm On May 16, 2023
It's possible they didn't think you girls were worth spending N9,000 on. You know, there are some girls you buy expensive wines for, others you just manage to buy Fanta for them.

91 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Broke Nigerian Guys Embarrassed Me And My Friends by tonicyril: 8:12pm On May 16, 2023
Said by someone who still sleep with his parent in their rented a room and a palor self-contained

22 Likes

Re: Broke Nigerian Guys Embarrassed Me And My Friends by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 16, 2023
Siofra I hate to break it to you but youre now boring and old news on nairaland

Come up with something new.

28 Likes

Re: Broke Nigerian Guys Embarrassed Me And My Friends by siofra(f): 8:15pm On May 16, 2023
Rayban25:
Siofra I hate to break it to you but youre now boring and old news on nairaland

Come up with something new.

If you like call me an old hag, I'll keep exposing the broke and useless nature of Nigerian men grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Broke Nigerian Guys Embarrassed Me And My Friends by siofra(f): 8:15pm On May 16, 2023
tonicyril:
Said by someone who still sleep with his parent in their rented a room and a palor self-contained

A self-contain doesn't have a room and a parlour undecided Nigerian men are such illiterates 🤦🤦🤦

5 Likes

Re: Broke Nigerian Guys Embarrassed Me And My Friends by siofra(f): 8:19pm On May 16, 2023
thesicilian:
It's possible they didn't think you girls were worth spending N9,000 on. You know, there are some girls you buy expensive wines for, others you just manage to buy Fanta for them.

They are broke BROKE period!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Broke Nigerian Guys Embarrassed Me And My Friends by OB7Foreva(m): 8:20pm On May 16, 2023
Sorry you won't trend. lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Broke Nigerian Guys Embarrassed Me And My Friends by xpressionx(m): 8:22pm On May 16, 2023
Ok
Re: Broke Nigerian Guys Embarrassed Me And My Friends by xpressionx(m): 8:24pm On May 16, 2023
You and your crowd of friends can not afford to pay 9k bills but you have the temerity to broke shame 3 guys who doesn't want to pay for your liabilities?

😆

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Broke Nigerian Guys Embarrassed Me And My Friends by dangermouse(m): 8:25pm On May 16, 2023
Hope you and your girlfriends were able to offset the bills?

If no, then its a case the kettle calling the pot black.

Over here, when you take a girl out on whatever guise, you share the bills between both of you.
I don't blame Nigerian men when the talk I'll of Nigerian girls. The entitled mentality is appalling.

8 Likes

Re: Broke Nigerian Guys Embarrassed Me And My Friends by handsomeyitayo(m): 8:36pm On May 16, 2023
siofra:

If you like call me an old hag, I'll keep exposing the broke and useless nature of Nigerian men grin
how much you get for account self Yu dey insult, nah God go punish you babe, do you think is easy to get money nowadays, you are also broke girl ... Exposing guys I tire for you.. Bec you are poverty stinky lady... Oloshi ole ole jati jati.. sheybi nah yahoo guys, ritualist , kidnapers , arm Roberts dey spend for club ... No legit hutzle guy will spend lavishly... Werey ...
I prefer giving beggers than bitch like you....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Broke Nigerian Guys Embarrassed Me And My Friends by Artemis444: 8:39pm On May 16, 2023
Do U lykeee Dem ornot no offenssseee
Re: Broke Nigerian Guys Embarrassed Me And My Friends by handsomeyitayo(m): 8:40pm On May 16, 2023
Nah God go punish you and your friends, awon ole jati jati, go find job and make money, your mate Hilda baci make name, she is focused on career..

You are here exposing guys broke, oloriburuku ole,....

You should be ashame of yourself

Walahi you will never see good thing in your life..

Are you God ..
Ki de ni dafun eeee

Walahi if I dey dat club that they I for shot your skull out...

Idiot ... Lazy bastard

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Broke Nigerian Guys Embarrassed Me And My Friends by Pastoshizzy(m): 8:42pm On May 16, 2023
thesicilian:
You know, there are some girls you buy expensive wines for, others you just manage to buy Fanta for them.
Any person wey comot money spend ₦1k because you be woman TRY, not again... See why decent guys eventually resort too hook ups and ex oloshos go dey church dey fum single usher. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Broke Nigerian Guys Embarrassed Me And My Friends by LordFriar: 9:07pm On May 16, 2023
handsomeyitayo:
Nah God go punish you and your friends, awon ole jati jati, go find job and make money, your mate Hilda baci make name, she is focused on career..

Are you God ..
Ki de ni dafun eeee

Idiot ... Lazy bastard

Amen to this. Awon feminists ofo. In saner climes, girls get angry when a guy refuses to split the bill, or offers to pay up without regarding her.

This hunger-stricken one with one disgusting pant dey here dey moan on top money wey no be say na her papa earn.

Werey, shebi na common 9k? Why you no take pony up?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Broke Nigerian Guys Embarrassed Me And My Friends by tonicyril: 9:08pm On May 16, 2023
siofra:

A self-contain doesn't have a room and a parlour undecided Nigerian men are such illiterates 🤦🤦🤦
And what is the definition of ur own self-contained apartment?? Okonjo iweala
Re: Broke Nigerian Guys Embarrassed Me And My Friends by RoadMozart(m): 9:12pm On May 16, 2023
Why didn't you try paying. To save them from the embarrassment at least before it got to you?

2 Likes

Re: Broke Nigerian Guys Embarrassed Me And My Friends by tonicyril: 9:15pm On May 16, 2023
siofra:

but is it true that u re above 50 already?
Re: Broke Nigerian Guys Embarrassed Me And My Friends by siofra(f): 10:07pm On May 16, 2023
handsomeyitayo:

Are you God ..
Ki de ni dafun eeee

Idiot ... Lazy bastard

Cry na😂😂😂😂

I return those curses back to you. Amen.

Awon logical gender. See how he wants to die on my post.

Bombastic side eye!!!
Criminal offensive side eye!!😹😹😹😹😹😹

3 Likes

Re: Broke Nigerian Guys Embarrassed Me And My Friends by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 16, 2023
grin grin grin grin

No Comment lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Broke Nigerian Guys Embarrassed Me And My Friends by Abolodje: 10:44pm On May 16, 2023
siofra:

Everything was going fine until three guys joined us. They bought us drinks and we started gisting. At the end of the day, when it was time to go, the bill was brought. The bill was ₦9000 and they started shouting. undecided

Like it was super embarrassing. Three grown Nigerian men shouting because of ₦9000 bill. Gosh! I feel like throwing up 🤮

Nigerian men are so broke it's embarrassing. Like you want to flex with girls but you can't spend ₦9000. WHAT!!!! And there were THREE of them.

Please how do I avoid these broke men. It's not like we even invited them to our table angry
And you’re not highly ashamed of yourself?

2 Likes

Re: Broke Nigerian Guys Embarrassed Me And My Friends by Baronthecelebri: 10:58pm On May 16, 2023
Nonsense Post
Re: Broke Nigerian Guys Embarrassed Me And My Friends by Ekundayo7574(m): 11:08pm On May 16, 2023
siofra:

if you pay for the bill shay heaven go fall ni, lol nah those poor guys Bleep up they carry low olosho gals like u and ur friends, over my dead body will I ever talk to u, because I know u don't have anything to offer me except from ur smulling Pusey grin brokers way sabi broke guys
Re: Broke Nigerian Guys Embarrassed Me And My Friends by ifihearam: 12:59am On May 17, 2023
LOl your friend's birthday which means you were more than 5 girls, so 3 gentlemen joins you and the total bill was 9k.

I was expecting you to tell us you paid since you were so embarrassed but NO..lol

The battle between broke/jobless girls with entitlement mentality and guys is a long one.

2 Likes

Re: Broke Nigerian Guys Embarrassed Me And My Friends by xtivin(m): 3:07am On May 17, 2023
siofra:

Ur papa get 9k when he was their mate? go rest abeg.
Re: Broke Nigerian Guys Embarrassed Me And My Friends by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:47am On May 17, 2023
siofra:

Travel out of the country. And when the visa officer asks you the reason for travelling, tell them plainly and give your experience as an example.

1 Like

Re: Broke Nigerian Guys Embarrassed Me And My Friends by Koralords: 3:59am On May 17, 2023
ifihearam:
LOl your friend's birthday which means you were more than 5 girls, so 3 gentlemen joins you and the total bill was 9k.

I was expecting you to tell us you paid since you were so embarrassed but NO..lol

The battle between broke/jobless girls with entitlement mentality and guys is a long one.
This the ending I was looking for that she paid the bills
Re: Broke Nigerian Guys Embarrassed Me And My Friends by adeememman(m): 4:25am On May 17, 2023
Once I saw the topic, my mind quickly edited it to 'how I embarrassed myself' and after opening the thread, I wasn't wrong. Though I'm a man but no matter who take me out or offer me anything, I will never buy more that I can afford to pay. I remember an instance last year, I complained of hunger in my office and a friend offered to take me to a newly opened restaurant, we got there and I ordered what could satisfy me, Omo as I was about to finish eating they brought bill and the guy was like he never expected the bill will be this much. I would've paid in full without asking him for a dime but he already boasted he's taking me out so I allowed him bring what he has and he faked one call and Japa. Shebi na me eat. I asked for POS and settled the remaining bill as I had little cash on me. Now imagine if I'd gone there empty handed. Na to begin wash plate remain.

1 Like

Re: Broke Nigerian Guys Embarrassed Me And My Friends by Illegal1(m): 5:20am On May 17, 2023
siofra:
omoh.......common 9k,bt u and ur fellow broke grls no fit pay
Re: Broke Nigerian Guys Embarrassed Me And My Friends by Bellotelli: 6:01am On May 17, 2023
siofra:

I wonder what types of guys you attract to yourself soifra. Like the saying goes, "you are what you attract".

1 Like

Re: Broke Nigerian Guys Embarrassed Me And My Friends by Derakz: 6:32am On May 17, 2023
As they saw big girls sitting. they wanted to proof big guys that they had.so why the embarrassment

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video Message: Is it really romantic or absolutely ridiculous? / Guys What Would Make U Flirt With A Girl Twice & Still Not Ask Her 4 Her Number? / She Told Me To Grow Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.