Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,176 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals (33801 Views)

Peter Obi Defends Purchase Of ₦‎160 Million SUV For LP Lawmakers / ‘it’s Deceitful’ – Soludo Replies Obi’s Call For Anambra To Vote LP Lawmakers / Labour Party Crisis: Court Orders Substituted Service On Peter Obi's Faction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:44pm On May 17, 2023
HOW DID THIS dirty OLD MALE BECOME LABOUR PARTY MEMBER,LET ALONE A DEPUTY CHAIR? ARE YOU PEOPLE NOT THINKING OF FUTURE?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals by Blaze14k: 10:07pm On May 17, 2023
Acekidc4:
The Labourers are in Total Confusion...........When God want to Defeat your Enemies for you, he go just throw stone of Confusion for their Midst..............Won ba ni gbo ra wan ye mo...............Ellu P about to implode and Explode.

In ur dreams bro keep dreaming

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals by Dittodat: 10:08pm On May 17, 2023
Lying SOB again.
Obi the religious fanatical IPOB terrorist monkey can lie for Africa
Show us the paperwork or STFU.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals by Mrpojj(m): 10:09pm On May 17, 2023
Acekidc4:
The Labourers are in Total Confusion...........When God want to Defeat your Enemies for you, he go just throw stone of Confusion for their Midst..............Won ba ni gbo ra wan ye mo...............Ellu P about to implode and Explode.
Mumu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals by uniquetechng: 10:10pm On May 17, 2023
GeneralPula:
He said while the Presidential election Tribunal was sitting in Abuja on Wednesday, suspended National Legal Adviser and a key member of the Lamidi Apapa group, Samuel Oyelekan, clandestinely sneaked into Kano, where he in collaboration with some members of the other political parties, asked the court to invalidate all the elections won by the Labour Party.

So the same Apapa that was Molested today by the Igbos still traveled to Kano today? What a cheap propaganda to save face!

I really loved what igbos showed to Nigerians at the court today! The video evidence is a future reference..
You still didn't understand your own comment, the reports says his adviser and a key member Oyelekan sneaked into Kano not Apapa himself.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals by Dittodat: 10:10pm On May 17, 2023
Just trying to turn LP into a Igbo IPOB party. Nothing more.
Tell Peter Obi to go back to his Igbo APGA party or form his own party.
Trying to steal a party from the original owners.
That's their way, always trying to claim what doesn't belong to them. Losers.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals by SonofGod231: 10:12pm On May 17, 2023
See these miscreants in LP are not different from those in APC.... I'm weeping for a Country.
Re: Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals by davidtemi(m): 10:12pm On May 17, 2023
This herbalist man again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals by daygee12: 10:17pm On May 17, 2023
Felabrity:
They should banish those apc criminals disguising as LP members from Labour Party

People who ur Obi met at LP party are now APC , e bi like say something dey do u for brain

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals by Metrofox(m): 10:17pm On May 17, 2023
Then no dey beat sense enter these guys head sef?

2 Likes

Re: Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals by Nakedtruths: 10:19pm On May 17, 2023
daygee12:

People who ur Obi met at LP party are now APC , e bi like say something dey do u for brain
How can apapa be chairman and don't want his party to win, I don't get it

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 17, 2023
God1000:
What's happening in the labour party, I hope this will not undermine the ongoing court case?

This Apapa appears desperate, though I equally condemn his humiliation

Where was Apapa or Oshodi before the election?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals by Felix6: 10:20pm On May 17, 2023
GeneralPula:
He said while the Presidential election Tribunal was sitting in Abuja on Wednesday, suspended National Legal Adviser and a key member of the Lamidi Apapa group, Samuel Oyelekan, clandestinely sneaked into Kano, where he in collaboration with some members of the other political parties, asked the court to invalidate all the elections won by the Labour Party.

So the same Apapa and his camp, that was Molested today by the Igbos still traveled to Kano today? What a cheap propaganda to save face!

I really loved what igbos showed to Nigerians at the court today! The video evidence is a future reference..
you didn't take your comprehension classes seriously before dropping off school finally.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 17, 2023
Hhansome:
I just want to make an important statement but I am not sure here is safe for me.

I know of a secret that will shake Nigeria.

You can tell me.
Re: Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals by sambrow(m): 10:22pm On May 17, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Act your age and stop talking like a fool. Why bring tribalism into this thread that has nothing to do with the Igbos ?

Here is the video of Lamidi apapa or whatever he called himself been lead out of the court by the police for constituting nuisance and going to the court un-invited on the order of the Chief judge of the tribunal https://twitter.com/Iam_UVO/status/1658799668321562625?t=fzXSmCzwCJjz3hkYC4Q5TA&s=19

So act your age so you don't constitute nuisance like lamidi apapa
I don't know why mod can't take off or suspend people that make racist or tribalistic comments

2 Likes

Re: Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals by Kubin: 10:22pm On May 17, 2023
Acekidc4:
your very stupid,you and your native doctor will suffer more disgrace, today own was just a rehearsal,enemyof Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals by cooljude(m): 10:25pm On May 17, 2023
GeneralPula:

So the same Apapa and his camp, that was Molested today by the Igbos still traveled to Kano today? What a cheap propaganda to save face!

Chai! How I wish your generation unborn go see wetin the reasoning of one of their ancestors for nairaland......

Tribal bigot!!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals by Samogloby: 10:25pm On May 17, 2023
Truly,Abure factions are criminal. The man can lie to get people emotions. How can anyone asked court to sack elected members,on what basis.

3 Likes

Re: Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals by chidiokay: 10:26pm On May 17, 2023
Felabrity:
So the arimbaba and other members were suspended in 2022 for antiparty activities. The apapa guy who was the oyo zonal chairman and probably contesting for senate lost his election in 2023, he never claimed to be the authentic LP chairman before the election, just on a low.

All they have been doing then was stepping down for the party with the highest bidder during the election period, that's how they generate income for the party

The arimbaba and other suspended members connived with apapa, met with apc after the election so they can disrupt the court process and with the backing of apc, they got a judge that sacked abure, making apapa the party leader so he can reinstate the other members that were suspended earlier.

We know the real version, Wap adenuga don't feed us nonsense, met with APC shey na you arrange the meeting ?

Of all the forgery and bribery allegations against Abure which one has he been able to wash himself off
All the allegations against Abure in court were there no substantial evidence before the judge made a pronouncement

3 Likes

Re: Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals by sambrow(m): 10:27pm On May 17, 2023
GeneralPula:

Mtchew..

I don’t care that the truth is tasting tribal in your mouth..

Didn’t Igbos molest Apapa today outside the court?

you are a big fool. Oni ranu. Stop this your tribalistic attitude before it sent you to a place of no return. Quote me and see. Wa ko eko ti won o ko e by fire by force

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals by Alexiiydon: 10:29pm On May 17, 2023
Iykopee:
Apapa should run away from anything Labour party from today otherwise he don sign his death warrant. Na Fly wey no dey hear word dey follow dead body enter grave.
this is not Igbo land 🤡

1 Like

Re: Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals by LordErrk: 10:30pm On May 17, 2023
Hhansome:
I just want to make an important statement but I am not sure here is safe for me.

Me sef I know of a secret that will shake the world. If you tell me your own, I'll tell you my own

2 Likes

Re: Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals by oyichi: 10:32pm On May 17, 2023
apapa is just playing with his life
Re: Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals by DesChyko: 10:33pm On May 17, 2023
GeneralPula:

Oyelakin is not 'same Apapa'. You can read what you quoted or you can purchase Brighter Grammar first; whichever works best for you.

Meanwhile, let the mods take a look at this unwarranted tribal attack @Mynd44, OAM4j, mukina2

4 Likes

Re: Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals by chidiokay: 10:38pm On May 17, 2023
Kubin:
your very stupid,you and your native doctor will suffer more disgrace, today own was just a rehearsal,enemyof Nigeria.

Peter Obi supporting and sponsporing IPOB is the true enemy of Nigeria.
Headless mob attacking anyone with contrary opinion are the true enemy of our democracy & a chance to saner society.

With the way Obedient are constituting nuisance like untamed animal ... what if they had power, what if they had the weaponry APC controls

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals by Truthshscrazy: 10:41pm On May 17, 2023
shocked
Re: Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals by BarrElChapo(m): 10:43pm On May 17, 2023
Hhansome:

If it's that BAT won't see May 29th please say it, it's an open secret 😎

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals by harsysky(m): 10:45pm On May 17, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Act your age and stop talking like a fool. Why bring tribalism into this thread that has nothing to do with the Igbos ?

Here is the video of Lamidi apapa or whatever he called himself been lead out of the court by the police for constituting nuisance and going to the court un-invited on the order of the Chief judge of the tribunal https://twitter.com/Iam_UVO/status/1658799668321562625?t=fzXSmCzwCJjz3hkYC4Q5TA&s=19

So act your age so you don't constitute nuisance like lamidi apapa

If you keep engaging these nicompoops, they will think they are wise. Leave them, bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals by putin2: 10:47pm On May 17, 2023
Useless Yoruba man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals by GeneralPula: 10:47pm On May 17, 2023
DesChyko:

Oyelakin is not 'same Apapa'. You can read what you quoted or you can purchase Brighter Grammar first; whichever works best for you.

Meanwhile, let the mods take a look at this unwarranted tribal attack @Mynd44, OAM4j, mukina2
But he’s Apapa’s Camp, isn’t?

Where’s the attack in my comment?

2 Likes

Re: Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals by lathrowinger: 10:49pm On May 17, 2023
Though I am 💯 Batified, I see the igbos version of labour party don't want Apapa as their Labour Party Chairman because he is a Yoruba man. And the man is fighting for his right, coz he was there before Abure. And also Peter Obi. Well at this critical period, no one to blame. But I will Advice igbos to reduce their abusive ways. We are seeing and following. Time shall come when all this will stop.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals by lathrowinger: 10:52pm On May 17, 2023
Hhansome:

Share it with me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hoodlums Storm Airport Cargo Terminal In Ilorin, Cart Away COVID-19 Palliatives / Faces Of Party Leaders At The APC Mega Rally In Bayelsa (Photos) / Ajimobi Vows To Deal With Ladoja If He Misbehaves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.