Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals (33824 Views)

Peter Obi Defends Purchase Of ₦‎160 Million SUV For LP Lawmakers / ‘it’s Deceitful’ – Soludo Replies Obi’s Call For Anambra To Vote LP Lawmakers / Labour Party Crisis: Court Orders Substituted Service On Peter Obi's Faction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals by Kubin: 10:54pm On May 17, 2023
chidiokay:

Peter Obi supporting and sponsporing IPOB is the true enemy of Nigeria.
Headless mob attacking anyone with contrary opinion are the true enemy of our democracy & a chance to saner society.

With the way Obedient are constituting nuisance like untamed animal ... what if they had power, what if they had the weaponry APC controls
your just clueless,and myopic,all I can see in you is a man supporting his tribe man,you prefer to drink a poison as long as it being served with your tribal cup.and you say you love Nigeria,you don't care about the process that brought your leader to power.
Re: Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals by Eriokanmi: 10:55pm On May 17, 2023
Hhansome:
I just want to make an important statement but I am not sure here is safe for me.

I know of a secret that will shake Nigeria.
What are you afraid of? Who knows your identity? Say whatever you want to say. You might be helping someone
Re: Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals by Truthshscrazy: 10:55pm On May 17, 2023
embarassed
Re: Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals by Gbogbowa: 10:57pm On May 17, 2023
Acekidc4:
The Labourers are in Total Confusion...........When God want to Defeat your Enemies for you, he go just throw stone of Confusion for their Midst..............Won ba ni gbo ra wan ye mo...............Ellu P about to implode and Explode.
this is the hand work of Tinubu and he will not survive it. He stole our mandate and his trying to destroy the party but it will not work. Tinubu is an overated politician, now he cant appear in court. Ole Olorun ma doju ti gbogbo yin
Re: Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals by Henrymas(m): 10:58pm On May 17, 2023
Oshodi Apapa is an Agbado Criminal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals by rezky(m): 10:59pm On May 17, 2023
Felabrity:
So the arimbaba and other members were suspended in 2022 for antiparty activities. The apapa guy who was the oyo zonal chairman and probably contesting for senate lost his election in 2023, he never claimed to be the authentic LP chairman before the election, just on a low.

All they have been doing then was stepping down for the party with the highest bidder during the election period, that's how they generate income for the party

The arimbaba and other suspended members connived with apapa, met with apc after the election so they can disrupt the court process and with the backing of apc, they got a judge that sacked abure, making apapa the party leader so he can reinstate the other members that were suspended earlier.

Are you present there when they held meeting with the APC..?, no let your emotions becloud your sense of judgement and reasoning.

As far as i'm concern, na Peter Obi scatter that party.
Re: Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals by Afonjanawerey: 11:00pm On May 17, 2023
GeneralPula:

Keep expecting..

When the table turns, i’ll also ask you to mention names!

You no get common sense, since i have been reading your useless comments here on Narialand you never make one single sense for day
always emotional, which table is going to turn? why don't you send Mc Oluomo to abuja to defend Apapa at-least that will be an away match,
don't you think it make a lot of sense? Abuja is not Lagos Oponu

3 Likes

Re: Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals by Sholuwa241: 11:02pm On May 17, 2023
Acekidc4:
The Labourers are in Total Confusion...........When God want to Defeat your Enemies for you, he go just throw stone of Confusion for their Midst..............Won ba ni gbo ra wan ye mo...............Ellu P about to implode and Explode.

Full that what best disrcibe you
Re: Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals by JOemmy(m): 11:02pm On May 17, 2023
The kind of politics tinibu and his apc are playing will only invite the military boys at the end of the day.
Re: Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals by Afonjanawerey: 11:05pm On May 17, 2023
Alexiiydon:
this is not Igbo land 🤡

Tell your Apapa-oshodi express to repeat again what he did today, we go break him nose and i will make sure he will go home with few teeth grin grin grin grin
Re: Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals by richardokubo(m): 11:05pm On May 17, 2023
GeneralPula:
He said while the Presidential election Tribunal was sitting in Abuja on Wednesday, suspended National Legal Adviser and a key member of the Lamidi Apapa group, Samuel Oyelekan, clandestinely sneaked into Kano, where he in collaboration with some members of the other political parties, asked the court to invalidate all the elections won by the Labour Party.

So the same Apapa and his camp that got Molested today by the Igbos still traveled to Kano today? What a cheap propaganda to save face!

I really loved what igbos showed to Nigerians at the court today! The video evidence is a future reference..

So many of u don't read to understand u read to react, he said the suspended legal advicer and some key members of the Apapa lead group sneake to Kano , where did he mention Apapa in the comment.
Your brain needs to be format into factory setting .
Try to get small sense .

4 Likes

Re: Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals by Freebills12: 11:06pm On May 17, 2023
[/color]
GeneralPula:
He said while the Presidential election Tribunal was sitting in Abuja on Wednesday, suspended National Legal Adviser and a key member of the Lamidi Apapa group, Samuel Oyelekan, clandestinely sneaked into Kano, where he in collaboration with some members of the other political parties, asked the court to invalidate all the elections won by the Labour Party.

[color=#000099]So the same Apapa and his camp that got Molested today by the Igbos still traveled to Kano today? What a cheap propaganda to save face!

I really loved what igbos showed to Nigerians at the court today! The video evidence is a future reference..

Don't die over Igbo issue... Premature death is real. Its better you for corner. What these people have suffered in this country, you supposed to know that Apapa should give them every chance to reclaim their stolen mandate if there is any. We all know if its north Apapa would have been buried long ago.

1 Like

Re: Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals by Alexiiydon: 11:07pm On May 17, 2023
Afonjanawerey:

Tell your Apapa-oshodi express to repeat again what he did today, we go break him nose and i will make sure he will go home with few teeth grin grin grin grin
thats better obiDENCE are known to be dense but the law will treat you like a criminal that you are
Re: Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals by siaco(m): 11:09pm On May 17, 2023
GeneralPula:

So the same Apapa and his camp that got Molested today by the Igbos still traveled to Kano today? What a cheap propaganda to save face!

Shameless bigot

1 Like

Re: Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals by baralatie(m): 11:11pm On May 17, 2023
Re: Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals by chidiokay: 11:14pm On May 17, 2023
Kubin:
your just clueless,and myopic,all I can see in you is a man supporting his tribe man,you prefer to drink a poison as long as it being served with your tribal cup.and you say you love Nigeria,you don't care about the process that brought your leader to power.

And what is wrong about supporring my tribe if records shows he is the best man for the job

Recently some relegation team in premiership went a get some coaches out of retirement just becos of there record .. they sacked a young coach for a grandpa

If SW is the save haven for SE & SS it shows the leadership of my tribe are doing something right and therefore they are the best man for the job
The best IGR generating states in Nigeria are from SW, so why should i not follow those who sabi road,

Speaking of process, did Peter Obi follow due process to emerge as LP candidate, was there any process to how Peter Obi singlehanded picked Datti from PdP over those he met in LP

Abeggi go n sit down

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals by Afonjanawerey: 11:17pm On May 17, 2023
Alexiiydon:
thats better obiDENCE are known to be dense but the law will treat you like a criminal that you are

That will be after we have dealt with Apapa-oshodi like a common criminal he is grin grin grin grin
Re: Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals by MeaslesMumpsRub: 11:22pm On May 17, 2023
The only offence wet papa apapa commit an say he no get money.
Re: Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals by DMerciful(m): 11:24pm On May 17, 2023
They should have dealt with him more! Anybody that stands in the way of the new Nigeria that's POssible will be dealt with
God1000:
What's happening in the labour party, I hope this will not undermine the ongoing court case?

This Apapa appears desperate, though I equally condemn his humiliation

Re: Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals by DMerciful(m): 11:25pm On May 17, 2023
Suspending Abure does not automatically make Apapa chairman. That's not what LP constitution says! A NEC meeting has to be called and a quorum formed
Felabrity:
So the arimbaba and other members were suspended in 2022 for antiparty activities. The apapa guy who was the oyo zonal chairman and probably contesting for senate lost his election in 2023, he never claimed to be the authentic LP chairman before the election, just on a low.

All they have been doing then was stepping down for the party with the highest bidder during the election period, that's how they generate income for the party

The arimbaba and other suspended members connived with apapa, met with apc after the election so they can disrupt the court process and with the backing of apc, they got a judge that sacked abure, making apapa the party leader so he can reinstate the other members that were suspended earlier.

Re: Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals by DMerciful(m): 11:27pm On May 17, 2023
You're not wise. Samuel Oyelekan, Apapa legal adviser did the kano nonsense
GeneralPula:

2 Likes

Re: Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals by daygee12: 11:28pm On May 17, 2023
Nakedtruths:

How can apapa be chairman and don't want his party to win, I don't get it

He is fighting back because they want to recognize him
Re: Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals by Cuntface: 11:35pm On May 17, 2023
GeneralPula:

Ezi ohia. Useless son of a useless father
Re: Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals by wellmax(m): 11:38pm On May 17, 2023
How is that even possible.
This Obo can lie sha.

Nigeria really dodged a bullet.

He was in court for Obi's case, if he had another agenda, it won't be here and if indeed there was an agenda, the mishandling won't stop that.

Grow up guys.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals by blacksam01: 11:41pm On May 17, 2023
Hhansome:
I just want to make an important statement but I am not sure here is safe for me.

I know of a secret that will shake Nigeria.

what ia it...share...we are reading
Re: Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals by BitterTruth0001: 11:43pm On May 17, 2023
GeneralPula:

Read the paragraph you highlighted and what you typed and you’ll see your stupidity has to be genetic for sure.
I imagine that when you open your mouth in a gathering , the stench of stupidity is strong enough to send people in different directions .

3 Likes

Re: Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals by kalvoken(m): 12:07am On May 18, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Act your age and stop talking like a fool. Why bring tribalism into this thread that has nothing to do with the Igbos ?

Here is the video of Lamidi apapa or whatever he called himself been lead out of the court by the police for constituting nuisance and going to the court un-invited on the order of the Chief judge of the tribunal https://twitter.com/Iam_UVO/status/1658799668321562625?t=fzXSmCzwCJjz3hkYC4Q5TA&s=19

So act your age so you don't constitute nuisance like lamidi apapa

Desist from awarding those nobodies, empty skulls and never do well, any dignity of a reply. None of them's worth it.

Please, do not do that next time. You will be marveled when you get to know the low lives you engage online in the name of tinubu supporters.

1 Like

Re: Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals by NothingDoMe: 12:15am On May 18, 2023
Felabrity:

No judge made Apapa party leader.
Re: Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals by TheOgaBoss: 12:33am On May 18, 2023
God1000:
What's happening in the labour party, I hope this will not undermine the ongoing court case?

This Apapa appears desperate, though I equally condemn his humiliation

how come most ofhthe prominent members in apapa faction causing confusion are from the south west?
Re: Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals by Akujuriobi: 12:48am On May 18, 2023
GeneralPula:
He said while the how do you know it was igbos that did it? Your hatred for the igbos no go kill you. nvalidate all the elections won by the Labour Party.

Re: Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals by Akujuriobi: 12:49am On May 18, 2023
how do you know it was igbos that did it? Your hatred for the igbos no go kill you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari To Attend Nuclear Security Summit In Washington / Freed Dapchi Girls Arrive Home (Photos) / Tinubu Fingered In Anti-Osinbajo Plot By Cabal - Daily Independent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.