Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals (33780 Views)

Peter Obi Defends Purchase Of ₦‎160 Million SUV For LP Lawmakers / LP Lawmakers Shun Abure, Set To Collect Suvs / ‘it’s Deceitful’ – Soludo Replies Obi’s Call For Anambra To Vote LP Lawmakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals by toprealman: 5:53am On May 18, 2023
This tells you how confused the system is. How can an individual be allowed to even dream of having such powers. Political parties should be smart when drafting constitutions.
Re: Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals by Demurray: 5:55am On May 18, 2023
By TIPATIPA by force, this people sha wan turn LABOUR PARTY to Igbo party as in the case of APGA.
They are planning the downfall of LP and PETER OBI unknowingly.

Truly, they are HEADLESS MOBS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:08am On May 18, 2023
Acekidc4:
The Labourers are in Total Confusion...........When God want to Defeat your Enemies for you, he go just throw stone of Confusion for their Midst..............Won ba ni gbo ra wan ye mo...............Ellu P about to implode and Explode.

These people are clearly working for APC, and you know it.

What party members will want all their elected members sacked?
Re: Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals by Kikeslayer2: 6:14am On May 18, 2023
Lamidi Apapa Is Karma for Nzeribe
Re: Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals by fareed69(m): 6:16am On May 18, 2023
IPOB party.
I shall never Labour in Vain.
Re: Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals by Jones4190(m): 6:18am On May 18, 2023
Felabrity:
So the arimbaba and other members were suspended in 2022 for antiparty activities. The apapa guy who was the oyo zonal chairman and probably contesting for senate lost his election in 2023, he never claimed to be the authentic LP chairman before the election, just on a low.

All they have been doing then was stepping down for the party with the highest bidder during the election period, that's how they generate income for the party

The arimbaba and other suspended members connived with apapa, met with apc after the election so they can disrupt the court process and with the backing of apc, they got a judge that sacked abure, making apapa the party leader so he can reinstate the other members that were suspended earlier.

see how you address Apapa as if he is a nobody in labour party, Apapa before then was the vice chairman (south) of labour party, when court dismissed Abure and ask him to stop parading himself as chairman the NEC called for meeting and Apapa was choosing to be acting chairman pending the case of Abure in appeal court.
you people should says the truth and spell us time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals by eldoradoxx: 6:21am On May 18, 2023
Acekidc4:
The Labourers are in Total Confusion...........When God want to Defeat your Enemies for you, he go just throw stone of Confusion for their Midst..............Won ba ni gbo ra wan ye mo...............Ellu P about to implode and Explode.
APC's stone of confusion that is amusing to all of us because it has failed to achieve anything whatsoever should never be associated with God Almighty.
Re: Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals by Scamburster(m): 6:21am On May 18, 2023
Jones4190:
see how you address Apapa as if he is a nobody in labour party, Apapa before then was the vice chairman (south) of labour party, when court dismissed Abure and ask him to stop parading himself as chairman the NEC called for meeting and Apapa was choosing to be acting chairman pending the case of Abure in appeal court.
you people should says the truth and spell us time
You are truly Jonci.if you know the meaning m
Re: Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals by eldoradoxx: 6:23am On May 18, 2023
Kikeslayer2:
Lamidi Apapa Is Karma for Nzeribe
Nzeribe was used to scuttle somebody's victory, Apapa is being used by alleged winners of election to stop the loser from proving the election was fraud. Karma has no place in this story.
Re: Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals by Nairalander248: 6:25am On May 18, 2023
God1000:
What's happening in the labour party, I hope this will not undermine the ongoing court case?

This Apapa appears desperate, though I equally condemn his humiliation

What if he is paid for this act?
Re: Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals by hardbody: 6:25am On May 18, 2023
GeneralPula:
He said while the Presidential election Tribunal was sitting in Abuja on Wednesday, suspended National Legal Adviser and a key member of the Lamidi Apapa group, Samuel Oyelekan, clandestinely sneaked into Kano, where he in collaboration with some members of the other political parties, asked the court to invalidate all the elections won by the Labour Party.

So the same Apapa and his camp that got Molested today by the Igbos still traveled to Kano today? What a cheap propaganda to save face!

I really loved what igbos showed to Nigerians at the court today! The video evidence is a future reference..

Samuel Oyelekan now sounds like Lamidi Apampa to you. You are a shame.

1 Like

Re: Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals by Machinegun91(m): 6:25am On May 18, 2023
I know yolubar people right from day 1 as evil and backstabbers.

Betrayal is the key components of their being

1 Like

Re: Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals by goldmatrix(m): 6:27am On May 18, 2023
all these to show support to tinubu
Re: Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals by Lifestone(m): 6:30am On May 18, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Act your age and stop talking like a fool. Why bring tribalism into this thread that has nothing to do with the Igbos ?

Here is the video of Lamidi apapa or whatever he called himself been lead out of the court by the police for constituting nuisance and going to the court un-invited on the order of the Chief judge of the tribunal https://twitter.com/Iam_UVO/status/1658799668321562625?t=fzXSmCzwCJjz3hkYC4Q5TA&s=19

So act your age so you don't constitute nuisance like lamidi apapa
I'm not a fan of Apapa, but you also should not misrepresent issues. No Judge ask him to leave the court. The fighting were in two phases, the first was a dispute over sitting arrangement, Apapa eventually sat in another space and witnessed the full proceeding of the day. The second was after the sitting and address to the press, it happened that after LP lawyer had spoken, Apapa positioned himself to speak to the press when the Igbos around began to molest the hapless man. The picture you are parading was when the police rescued him from the igbos and took him for protective custody. I hope you get this now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals by Meliziz: 6:33am On May 18, 2023
The way I feel now if I was in Abuja I go first beat that man
Re: Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals by DestinyNigga: 6:41am On May 18, 2023
GeneralPula:
He said while the Presidential election Tribunal was sitting in Abuja on Wednesday, suspended National Legal Adviser and a key member of the Lamidi Apapa group, Samuel Oyelekan, clandestinely sneaked into Kano, where he in collaboration with some members of the other political parties, asked the court to invalidate all the elections won by the Labour Party.

So the same Apapa and his camp that got Molested today by the Igbos still traveled to Kano today? What a cheap propaganda to save face!

I really loved what igbos showed to Nigerians at the court today! The video evidence is a future reference..

Ethnic bigot. Nobody believe such your blackmail again. We don grow pass am
Re: Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals by garykoeman: 6:44am On May 18, 2023
Igbo don hijack labour party. Same way they will hijack the country if trusted with power.
Re: Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals by Kikeslayer2: 6:50am On May 18, 2023
eldoradoxx:
Nzeribe was used to scuttle somebody's victory, Apapa is being used by alleged winners of election to stop the loser from proving the election was fraud. Karma has no place in this story.

Okoro you have be warned.

I for one have been shouting my voice hoarse here that the osubidient mob are a coalesced mob of Jewish Marxist and Zionist groups only interested in truncating our democracy just as Zikist Marxist did early in our independence .

Your foolishness since 1966 on behest of your Jewish slave masters is what is the bane of our problems as a nation.

The next movement after swearing in is to see to your final and permanent expulsion from Nigeria.

Make una do una slave plantation Biafra on una own .
Re: Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals by Alpharey: 6:54am On May 18, 2023
Acekidc4:

Oga relax, we know what is playing out here. But they all will be defeated. Money has exchanged hands and some Apc agents has infiltrated the Labour Party trying to destroy it from inside. Apc evil party will crumble with Nigeria they are mismanaging very soon and that should be your utmost concern.
Re: Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals by kwasoly(m): 6:55am On May 18, 2023
Acekidc4:

Stop CORNfusing yourself, remove that God you put their cos you don't know him.
Re: Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals by Chucks13: 6:56am On May 18, 2023
I'm100% in support of Apapa or Atata faction. All LP are not duly elected even obi did not met the electoral guideline with the required days before joining the party and contested as presidential candidate all should should be nullify.

However, the gospel truth is either obi likes it or not he will never rule Nigeria in his lifetime if even he comes back 2031 which by then he would be 73 years old the same age attack he metted out to Tinubu and Atiku will be play on him in full force been too old too and we will stop him with everything possible under the sun.

May 29 Tinubu will be swear-in and nothing anyone can do about it.
Re: Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals by Alpharey: 6:57am On May 18, 2023
garykoeman:
Igbo don hijack labour party. Same way they will hijack the country if trusted with power.

Fear of Igbo doing some people shege. Remember to change ur nappies after peeing on them
Re: Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals by Alpharey: 6:58am On May 18, 2023
Felabrity:
They should banish those apc criminals disguising as LP members from Labour Party

Gbam!
Re: Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals by Alpharey: 7:01am On May 18, 2023
GeneralPula:

Sorry to digress a little. So those protesters have their backs labeled IGBOS. I wonder what is wrong with some people.
Re: Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals by Clobisman(m): 7:02am On May 18, 2023
Acekidc4:
Who are your enemies? The people that aren't supporting the man you are supporting are now your enemies? If LP implode or explode in your word will it effect any change in your life or generation?
Re: Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals by eldoradoxx: 7:02am On May 18, 2023
Kikeslayer2:

Okoro you have be warned.

I for one have been shouting my voice hoarse here that the osubidient mob are a coalesced mob of Jewish Marxist and Zionist groups only interested in truncating our democracy just as Zikist Marxist did early in our independence .

Your foolishness since 1966 on behest of your Jewish slave masters is what is the bane of our problems as a nation.

The next movement after swearing in is to see to your final and permanent expulsion from Nigeria.

Make una do una slave plantation Biafra on una own .

I have never been from a party of Nigeria that formed part of Biafra in the 60s. But some of us are forced to speak out against your organized hatred for just one out of 250 ethnic group in Nigeria. There is something satanic in hating one ethnic group that has never invaded a village, kill it's inhabitants and proclaimed it as theirs. We tolerate killers but hate progressive minded people. It is witchcraft that is at play, it's not normal.
Re: Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals by sulaak(m): 7:03am On May 18, 2023
God1000:
What's happening in the labour party, I hope this will not undermine the ongoing court case?

This Apapa appears desperate, though I equally condemn his humiliation

I am not a PO supporter, but this Lamidi is a fraud and an associate of Tinubu. Nigeria needs a strong opposition in the calibre of PO and the Labour Party that will hold APC and Tinubu to account. Lamidi's job is to distract PO court case against Tinubu.
Re: Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals by SmartyPants(m): 7:05am On May 18, 2023
“In particular is the National Assembly in the 36 states and FCT on the ground that LP didn’t submit register of voters to INEC.”

Amazing. Is there a separate national assembly for the 36 states and one for the FCT?

So yhsse people know that "the 36 states and the FCT" is one term?

Amazing.
Re: Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals by Evergreen12345(f): 7:09am On May 18, 2023
Acekidc4:

Me and you knew ye DRUG lord paid them to cause trouble so stop involving God in this before this wrath will be upon ur lineage
Re: Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals by Alpharey: 7:11am On May 18, 2023
Dittodat:
Just trying to turn LP into a Igbo IPOB party. Nothing more.
Tell Peter Obi to go back to his Igbo APGA party or form his own party.
Trying to steal a party from the original owners.
That's their way, always trying to claim what doesn't belong to them. Losers.

Just had a little time to teach you. Once Peter Obi leaves the Labour Party, they will move back into comatose that they have been in. So what is the essence of these noise about Igbo party and the rest. People be acting script given to them because of money
Re: Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals by yellowman2225(m): 7:12am On May 18, 2023
Felabrity:
They should banish those apc criminals disguising as LP members from Labour Party
YOU CONSIDER APAPA THAT HAS BEING IN LP FOR OVER 20 YEARS APC CRIMINAL, BUT OBI THAT JOINED LESS THAN 2 YEARS IS NOT PDP CRIMINAL. KONTINUE DECEIVING YOURSELF. GOD IS WATCHING.

1 Like

Re: Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals by Alpharey: 7:14am On May 18, 2023
daygee12:

People who ur Obi met at LP party are now APC , e bi like say something dey do u for brain

Na you head dey pain. We know what is playing out here. Apc stooges are acting the scripts written by their pay masters

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

EFCC Calls Reno Omokiri To Order Over His Post On The Presidency & The EFCC / I Am Very Sorry: Ortom Apologises Over "To Hell With Any Fulani Man" Comment / Ondo Governorship Aspirant, Paul Akintelure Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.