Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals (33821 Views)

Peter Obi Defends Purchase Of ₦‎160 Million SUV For LP Lawmakers / ‘it’s Deceitful’ – Soludo Replies Obi’s Call For Anambra To Vote LP Lawmakers / Labour Party Crisis: Court Orders Substituted Service On Peter Obi's Faction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals by ajike931(f): 8:47pm On May 18, 2023
Just imagine this
Re: Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals by Dshocker(m): 3:38am On May 19, 2023
GeneralPula:
He said while the Presidential election Tribunal was sitting in Abuja on Wednesday, suspended National Legal Adviser and a key member of the Lamidi Apapa group, Samuel Oyelekan, clandestinely sneaked into Kano, where he in collaboration with some members of the other political parties, asked the court to invalidate all the elections won by the Labour Party.

So the same Apapa and his camp that got Molested today by the Igbos still traveled to Kano today? What a cheap propaganda to save face!

I really loved what igbos showed to Nigerians at the court today! The video evidence is a future reference..

So anything that happens at labour party is igbo to you?

I believe you at least passed through primary school?
Re: Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals by OGHENAOGIE(m): 6:29am On May 19, 2023
sulaak:

I am sorry, bro; PDP is not an opposition; they failed to hold Buhari and APC to account for the past eight years. The reason why LP exist today is due to the failure of PDP.

Opposition is not just based on the number of Senators and Reps but the effectiveness of the opposition to keep the issues on the agenda. PDP is still nothing about the ongoing oil thief.
LP is a feeder team to PDP... Many of her members/ supporters are ex PDP guys... If a bill comes to nass that warrant opposition to it LP doesn't have the numbers to say yes or no so numbers matter it's not to make noise... But if u insist continue LP is going no where by the way it remains a regional party
Re: Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals by OGHENAOGIE(m): 6:31am On May 19, 2023
eldoradoxx:

I can't exchange banters with someone I struggle to make meaning out of what he has written
only hate and Insult de Ina mind so how ll u understand
Re: Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals by Mutigadara1: 11:15am On May 19, 2023
Pls, I want to know oohh. Seriously
Hhansome:
I just want to make an important statement but I am not sure here is safe for me.

I know of a secret that will shake Nigeria.
Re: Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals by IgOga(m): 11:25am On May 19, 2023
E be like say Kano and Abia don get the memo o.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Visits China's Forbidden City / Atiku Abubakar Meets With South-East And South-South Governors In Port Harcourt / Buhari To Attend Nuclear Security Summit In Washington

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.