Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. (5360 Views)

A Friend Of Mine Denied His Mother In Front Of His Friends Cause Of Shame / Six-Month-Old Baby Boy Dies In His Sleep After Mother Gave Him Tramadol (Photos) / Should I Move In With This Female Friend Of Mine On Lagos Island? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by Kobojunkie: 8:30pm On Oct 12, 2023
meobizy:
Time you could spend on bettering yourself as a human being is wasted here.
Interesting! Bettering myself doing what? undecided
Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by meobizy(f): 8:31pm On Oct 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Interesting! Bettering myself doing what? undecided
ROFLMAO. Touching grass.

1 Like

Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by Kobojunkie: 8:32pm On Oct 12, 2023
meobizy:
ROFLMAO. Touching grass.
Touching grass is your idea of bettering myself? I should ask why you think that. undecided
Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by meobizy(f): 8:35pm On Oct 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Touching grass is your idea of bettering myself? I should ask why you think that. undecided
You won’t sit online all day, being bald, getting fat, socially awkward and searching for unnecessary arguments. Tell me, you’ve argued with yourself using multiple accounts before. I won’t tell anyone.

1 Like

Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by Kobojunkie: 8:47pm On Oct 12, 2023
meobizy:
You won’t sit online all day, being bald, getting fat, socially awkward and searching for unnecessary arguments. Tell me, you’ve argued with yourself using multiple accounts before. I won’t tell anyone.
So, never mind the fact that not only do I often sit outside when the weather is good even while posting comments on Nairaland, and the fact that I not only mow the lawn when necessary but also cut some to eat like I did last night — made noodles using dandelions which grow in the backyard here —, your particular mental delusion has you believing instead that those who frequent Nairaland do not touch grass at all? undecided

Basically, you believe every one of us here is exactly like you— same predicaments, same issues? Wow.... you are definitely a typical Nigerian to the core. undecided

1 Like

Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by meobizy(f): 9:02pm On Oct 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:
So, never mind the fact that not only do I often sit outside when the weather is good even while posting comments on Nairaland, and the fact that I not only mow the lawn when necessary but also cut some to eat like I did last night — made noodles using dandelions which grow in the backyard here —, your particularly mental delusion has you believing instead that those who frequent Nairaland do not touch grass at all? undecided

Basically, you believe every one of us here is exactly like you— same predicaments, same issues? Wow.... you are definitely a typical Nigerian to the core. undecided
At 94,000 comments, I know you’re lying.

1 Like

Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by player007(m): 9:16pm On Oct 12, 2023
Carcholce:
He and his wife were in bed sleeping when he screamed out loud that something has pierced his chest. He died immediately. People are saying it’s a spiritual attack.

In 2020 during the covid, I was in bed sleeping when something pierced my rib on the left side, I shouted and jumped up immediately, the spot where I got pierced was hurting so bad till the morning. When the news about my late friend got to us just now, I narrated my own experience to a group of friends that were present, I was told I was very lucky to have survived it.

Has anyone heard or experienced such before?

Mods, please do not move to front page.

A friend died just like that in his sleep just last month.
He wasn't sick prior or anything.
Just shouted Yee from his sleep and just died
This Life is a Mystery.
Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by Kobojunkie: 9:17pm On Oct 12, 2023
meobizy:
At 94,000 comments, I know you’re lying.
So your intention has been to suggest that the same limitations that apply as far as your short life equally apply to mine? Wow.... you are definitely a typical Nigerian to the core. undecided
Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by Kobojunkie: 9:18pm On Oct 12, 2023
player007:
■ A friend died just like that in his sleep just last month. He wasn't sick prior or anything. Just shouted Yee from his sleep and just died This Life is a Mystery.
How do you know he was not sick? Did doctors in fact confirm this or did you reach this conclusion simply on grounds that he never told you he was sick prior to his death? undecided
Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by meobizy(f): 10:30pm On Oct 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:
So your intention has been to suggest that the same limitations that apply as far as your short life equally apply to mine? Wow.... you are definitely a typical Nigerian to the core. undecided
“Life is Short. Make Sure You Spend As Much Time As Possible on the Internet Arguing with Strangers.”

I can confuse people if they fail to be convinced too.

1 Like

Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by Kobojunkie: 10:32pm On Oct 12, 2023
meobizy:
“Life is Short. Make Sure You Spend As Much Time As Possible on the Internet Arguing with Strangers.”

I can confuse people if they fail to be convinced too.
So, now you turn my commander/controller to assert how I must or should spend my own time? Wow.... you are definitely a typical Nigerian to the core. undecided
Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by meobizy(f): 10:33pm On Oct 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:
So, now you turn my commander/controller to assert how I must or should spend my own time? Wow.... you are definitely a typical Nigerian to the core. undecided
What a waste of an existence.
Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by Kobojunkie: 10:37pm On Oct 12, 2023
meobizy:
What a waste of an existence.
I am aware that you have made yourself a monitoring spirit over my life and existence for a while now. Not sure why anyone would resort to that but to each his own, I guess! undecided
Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by meobizy(f): 10:39pm On Oct 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I am aware that you have made yourself a monitoring spirit over my life and existence for a while now. Not sure why anyone would resort to that but to each his own, I guess! undecided
Kobojunkie, Nairaland pays only moderators. Find something to do with your life.

1 Like

Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by Kobojunkie: 10:45pm On Oct 12, 2023
meobizy:
Kobojunkie, Nairaland pays only moderators. Find something to do with your life.
Is there some kind of law that stipulates I must get paid for even frequently using an online public forum? undecided
Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by meobizy(f): 10:58pm On Oct 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Is there some kind of law that stipulates I must get paid for even frequently using an online public forum? undecided
This is how to recognize someone in love with poverty.
Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by Kobojunkie: 11:01pm On Oct 12, 2023
meobizy:
This is how to recognize someone in love with poverty.
Instead, I am happily unemployed, thank you. Or is there a law against that too? undecided
Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by meobizy(f): 11:02pm On Oct 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Instead, I am happily unemployed, thank you. Or is there a law against that too? undecided
There should be a law banning the socially awkward from honing their deficiency.

1 Like

Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by Kobojunkie: 11:03pm On Oct 12, 2023
meobizy:
There should be a law banning the socially awkward from honing their deficiency.
Arrgghh! So there should be a law allowing obviously ill-adjusted persons such as yourself to impose limitations on the lives of others whom you — without ever meeting and having no clear evidence of beyond the many delusions bred in your ill-adjusted mind— assume are equally as ill-adjusted as you are. Wow.... you are definitely a typical Nigerian to the core. undecided
Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by meobizy(f): 11:07pm On Oct 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Arrgghh! So there should be a law allowing obviously ill-adjusted persons such as yourself to impose limitations on the lives of others whom you — without ever meeting and having no clear evidence of beyond the many delusions bred in your ill-adjusted mind— assume are equally as ill-adjusted as you are. Wow.... you are definitely a typical Nigerian to the core. undecided
Keep beating around the bush. Na your way.
Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by fetrillion(m): 7:59am On Oct 13, 2023
Kobojunkie:
oh, I do believe that spirits exist, after all, I am possessed by one by virtue of being born-again. (Yes, to be born-again is to be possessed by the Spirit of Eternal Life - John 3 vs 1-21.) It is through my daily experience with Him that I have come to learn that there is no such thing as "spiritual" attacks... those are from movies and stories. Everything interaction between a spirit and a body can be traced to the physical hence why it is best to do an autopsy rather than chuck it up to spiritual mumbo-jumbo. undecided

You claimed to be born again and you don't believe in spiritual attack.

What does Ephesians 6:12 says?
Let me remind you
"WE WRESTLE NOT AGAINST FLESH AND BLOOD BUT AGAINST PRINCIPALITIES AND POWER, AGAINST SPIRITUAL WICKEDNESS IN High places"
Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by player007(m): 8:18am On Oct 13, 2023
Kobojunkie:
How do you know he was not sick? Did doctors in fact confirm this or did you reach this conclusion simply on grounds that he never told you he was sick prior to his death? undecided
As far as I know.
He wasn't sick.
Do you know of any sickness that will make someone shout in the middle of the night from sleep and just die afterwards?
Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by Kobojunkie: 1:18pm On Oct 13, 2023
fetrillion:
■ You claimed to be born again and you don't believe in spiritual attack.

What does Ephesians 6:12 says?
Let me remind you
"WE WRESTLE NOT AGAINST FLESH AND BLOOD BUT AGAINST PRINCIPALITIES AND POWER, AGAINST SPIRITUAL WICKEDNESS IN High places"
Here's the problem with you Christians, you take verses in isolation--- out of context--- completely abandoning the message intended by the author all so you can apply your own special meanings to them instead. That verse you quoted says absolutely nothing of what you lot call spiritual attacks. As a matter of fact, Jesus Christ rather said those who follow Him will have absolutely no battles to fight even if their suffering and tribulations because He has overcome it all for their sakes. On top of that Jesus Christ said He gives His everlasting peace --- peace is opposite of battle/warfare --- to His followers so they have to worry or be anxious or fight anyone at all. undecided

Your warfares, battles, agitation are clear enough indications that you know nothing of Jesus Christ. undecided
Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by Kobojunkie: 1:20pm On Oct 13, 2023
player007:

As far as I know.
He wasn't sick.
Do you know of any sickness that will make someone shout in the middle of the night from sleep and just die afterwards?
There are so many illnesses that people may not even be aware of that can take them down even in general their sleep. undecided
Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by debbydams(f): 2:32pm On Oct 13, 2023
olasaad:

This is the kind of death I like and always pray for. I don't want to disturb anyone.
don't wish for that because no death is easy, it happened to someone closer to me last year, his naming ceremony was in the morning, but around 3am after observing his normal prayer,he slept off on the couch I heard his scream I thought it's not something serious we held him we started praying calling out his name, God revive him we rushed him to the hospital, when he regain his strength he said he saw women pressing his neck
Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by Kobojunkie: 2:40pm On Oct 13, 2023
debbydams:
don't wish for that because no death is easy, it happened to someone closer to me last year, his naming ceremony was in the morning, but around 3am after observing his normal prayer,he slept off on the couch I heard his scream I thought it's not something serious we held him we started praying calling out his name, God revive him we rushed him to the hospital, when he regain his strength he said he saw women pressing his neck
You rushed him to the hospital and didn't even bother to ask the doctor what was really wrong with him? The psychotic images his mind conjured up does not explain what really happened to him, you know that, right? undecided

By the way, did doctors confirm that your friend died or you simply assumed that he did when it could have been that he was merely unconscious? undecided
Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by capnies: 2:50pm On Oct 13, 2023
CARDIAC ARREST AND NOTHING MORE. FROM THE MIDDLE OF YOUR CHEST TO YOUR LEFT SIDE; COULD HAPPEN SUDDENLY, ALWAYS BE IN GOOD STANDING WITH GOD, BECAUSE THERE ARE MORE THAN A MILLION WAYS TO DIE, BUT ONLY ONE WAY TO LIVE
Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by debbydams(f): 3:31pm On Oct 13, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You rushed him to the hospital and didn't even bother to ask the doctor what was really wrong with him? The psychotic images his mind conjured up does not explain what really happened to him, you know that, right? undecided

By the way, did doctors confirm that your friend died or you simply assumed that he did when it could have been that he was merely unconscious? undecided
I don't understand your writeup
Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by Kobojunkie: 5:05pm On Oct 13, 2023
debbydams:
I don't understand your writeup
Op wrote of a friend dying in his sleep. You can in suggesting something similar happened to your friend only that your friend didn't die in the end. So, my line of questions is to ascertain exactly what it is that in fact happened to your friend since OP and gang did not perform an autopsy on dead friend. undecided

□ Apart from the delusion your friend said he experienced , what did the doctors actually say happened to your friend to cause him to collapse in his sleep?
□ you said your friend was revived but did doctors confirm that he indeed died and was revived or did you probably confuse fainting from lack of oxygen or pain with death in your narrative? undecided

Basically , what did the doctors say was wrong with your friend? undecided
Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by CloudTrees(f): 5:10pm On Oct 13, 2023
Kobojunkie:
So your intention all along as been to impose the same limitation you have on your short life on my own? Wow.... you are definitely a typical Nigerian to the core. undecided
grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by CloudTrees(f): 5:10pm On Oct 13, 2023
meobizy:
To slap your shiny bald head dey hungry me.
Haaaaaa cheesy
Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by debbydams(f): 7:01pm On Oct 13, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Op wrote of a friend dying in his sleep. You can in suggesting something similar happened to your friend only that your friend didn't die in the end. So, my line of questions is to ascertain exactly what it is that in fact happened to your friend since OP and gang did not perform an autopsy on dead friend. undecided

□ Apart from the delusion your friend said he experienced , what did the doctors actually say happened to your friend to cause him to collapse in his sleep?
□ you said your friend was revived but did doctors confirm that he indeed died and was revived or did you probably confuse fainting from lack of oxygen or pain with death in your narrative? undecided

Basically , what did the doctors say was wrong with your friend? undecided
are you even serious, I quite understand you I just want you to rephrase...well I don't have an answer to what you wrote.. do well and stop bugging my mention please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mothers......... Please Help My Baby. / Ladies, How Do You Handle Sexual Urges While Single? / 9 Problems Of Left Handed People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.