Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,046 members, 7,818,144 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. (5365 Views)

A Friend Of Mine Denied His Mother In Front Of His Friends Cause Of Shame / Six-Month-Old Baby Boy Dies In His Sleep After Mother Gave Him Tramadol (Photos) / Should I Move In With This Female Friend Of Mine On Lagos Island? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by Kobojunkie: 6:26pm On Oct 12, 2023
meobizy:
To slap your shiny bald head dey hungry me.
Again, So your intention all along has been to impose the same limitation you have on your short life on my own? Wow.... you are definitely a typical Nigerian to the core. undecided
Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by meobizy(f): 6:33pm On Oct 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Again, So your intention all along has been to impose the same limitation you have on your short life on my own? Wow.... you are definitely a typical Nigerian to the core. undecided
You’ve stayed in Chicago all your life yet can’t make friends. What a waste of an opportunity.
Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by Kobojunkie: 6:34pm On Oct 12, 2023
meobizy:
You’ve stayed in Chicago all your life yet can’t make friends. What a waste of an opportunity.
Again, So your intention all along as been to impose the same limitation you have on your short life on my own? Wow.... you are definitely a typical Nigerian to the core. undecided
Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by meobizy(f): 6:36pm On Oct 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Again, So your intention all along as been to impose the same limitation you have on your short life on my own? Wow.... you are definitely a typical Nigerian to the core. undecided
At least a Nigerian bettering one’s existence by being in this shithole of a platform. What have you gained past constructing arguments out of thin air?
Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by Kobojunkie: 6:36pm On Oct 12, 2023
meobizy:
At least a Nigerian bettering himself by being in this shithole of a platform. What have you gained past constructing arguments out of thin air?
Again, So your intention all along has been to impose the same limitations you have on your short life on my own too? Wow.... you are definitely a typical Nigerian to the core. undecided
Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by meobizy(f): 6:37pm On Oct 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Again, So your intention all along as been to impose the same limitation you have on your short life on my own? Wow.... you are definitely a typical Nigerian to the core . undecided
Talk in circles. Keeping you busy is saving a member from falling into your illogical traps.
Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by Kobojunkie: 6:39pm On Oct 12, 2023
meobizy:
Talk in circles. Keeping you busy is saving a member from falling into your illogical traps.
Again, So your intention all along has been to impose the same limitations you have on your short life on my own too? Wow.... you are definitely a typical Nigerian to the core. undecided
Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by meobizy(f): 6:40pm On Oct 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:
”Make Sure You Spend As Much Time As Possible on the Internet Arguing with Strangers.”

You’re an expert in the art.
Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by Kobojunkie: 6:47pm On Oct 12, 2023
meobizy:
”Make Sure You Spend As Much Time As Possible on the Internet Arguing with Strangers.” You’re an expert in the art.
So, now you turn my commander/controller to assert how I must or should spend my own time? Wow.... you are definitely a typical Nigerian to the core. undecided
Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by meobizy(f): 6:49pm On Oct 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:
So, now you turn my commander/controller to assert how I must or should spend my own time? Wow.... you are definitely a typical Nigerian to the core. undecided
My friend, get a life.

1 Like

Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by Kobojunkie: 6:50pm On Oct 12, 2023
meobizy:
My friend, get a life.
Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by meobizy(f): 6:51pm On Oct 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:
No wonder people lose interest in your arguments. You repeat the same thing until they move on. Last last, you’re killing your IQ. I knew you gained nothing from your time and high comment count.
Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by Kobojunkie: 7:12pm On Oct 12, 2023
meobizy:
No wonder people lose interest in your arguments. You repeat the same thing until they move on. Last last, you’re killing your IQ. I knew you gained nothing from your time and high comment count.
So, now you back to being a monitoring spirit over the life of a total stranger whom you have never met nor laid eyes on? Wow.... you are definitely a typical Nigerian to the core. undecided
Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by meobizy(f): 7:21pm On Oct 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:
So, now you back to being a monitoring spirit over the life of a total stranger whom you have never met nor laid eyes on? Wow.... you are definitely a typical Nigerian to the core. undecided
“Life is Short. Make Sure You Spend As Much Time As Possible on the Internet Arguing with Strangers.”
Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by Kobojunkie: 7:21pm On Oct 12, 2023
meobizy:
“Life is Short. Make Sure You Spend As Much Time As Possible on the Internet Arguing with Strangers.”
Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by meobizy(f): 7:22pm On Oct 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Riddle me this; why are you on Nairaland if you’re based outside the country?

1 Like

Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by Kobojunkie: 7:27pm On Oct 12, 2023
meobizy:
Riddle me this; why are you on Nairaland if you’re based outside the country?
Is there a law against those outside of Nigeria frequenting Nairaland? undecided
Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by meobizy(f): 7:36pm On Oct 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Is there a law against those outside of Nigeria frequenting Nairaland? undecided
As usual, creating an argument out of nothing. I hope you’re getting paid for this.

1 Like

Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by Kobojunkie: 7:45pm On Oct 12, 2023
meobizy:
As usual, creating an argument out of nothing. I hope you’re getting paid for this.
Is there some kind of law that stipulates I must get paid for even frequently using an online public forum? undecided
Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by meobizy(f): 7:55pm On Oct 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Is there some kind of law that stipulates I must get paid for even frequently using an online public forum? undecided
Unemployed entity.

1 Like

Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by Kobojunkie: 7:56pm On Oct 12, 2023
meobizy:
Unemployed entity.
I am happily unemployed, thank you. Or is there a law against that too? undecided
Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by meobizy(f): 7:57pm On Oct 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I am happily unemployed, thank you. Or is there a law against that too? undecided
I dey fold arms look you.
Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by Kobojunkie: 7:58pm On Oct 12, 2023
meobizy:
I dey fold arms look you.
I am aware that you have made yourself a monitoring spirit over my life and existence for a while now. Not sure why anyone would resort to that but to each his own, I guess! undecided
Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by meobizy(f): 7:59pm On Oct 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I am aware that you have made yourself a monitoring spirit over my life and existence for a while now. Not sure why anyone would resort to that but to each his own, I guess! undecided
Keep thinking all the time you spend here will pay off. I pity you.

1 Like

Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by Kobojunkie: 8:02pm On Oct 12, 2023
meobizy:
Keep thinking all the time you spend here will pay off. I pity you.
Is there a law that stipulates all the time has to "pay off" according to the standard set by your person? undecided
Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by meobizy(f): 8:07pm On Oct 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Is there a law that stipulates all the time has to "pay off" according to the standard set by your person? undecided
There should be a law to stop ill-adjusted people from living their lives online.

1 Like

Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by Kobojunkie: 8:11pm On Oct 12, 2023
meobizy:
There should be a law to stop ill-adjusted people from living their lives online.
Arrgghh! So there should be a law allowing obviously ill-adjusted persons such as yourself to impose limitations on the lives of others whom you — without ever meeting and having no clear evidence of beyond the many delusions bred in your ill-adjusted mind— assume are equally as ill-adjusted as you are. Wow.... you are definitely a typical Nigerian to the core. undecided
Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by meobizy(f): 8:12pm On Oct 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Arrgghh! So there should be a law allowing obviously ill-adjusted persons such as yourself to impose limitations on the lives of others whom you — without ever meeting and having no clear evidence of beyond the many delusions bred in your ill-adjusted mind— assume are equally as ill-adjusted as you are. Wow.... you are definitely a typical Nigerian to the core. undecided
E pain am.

1 Like

Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by Kobojunkie: 8:12pm On Oct 12, 2023
meobizy:
E pain am.
OK
Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by meobizy(f): 8:19pm On Oct 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:
OK
Just see the time somebody spends online. This must be an unskilled worker or farmer with too much time on his hands.

1 Like

Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by Kobojunkie: 8:26pm On Oct 12, 2023
meobizy:
Just see the time somebody spends online. This must be an unskilled worker or farmer with too much time on his hands.
Even if, so what? undecided
Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by meobizy(f): 8:27pm On Oct 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Even if, so what? undecided
Time you could spend on bettering yourself as a human being is wasted here.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Please Advise. I Do Moan During Make out with my wife, is it normal? / Need Advice On Life as a Single Mother / Have You Ever Been Compared With Somebody Else By Your Parents?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.