Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. (5356 Views)

A Friend Of Mine Denied His Mother In Front Of His Friends Cause Of Shame / Six-Month-Old Baby Boy Dies In His Sleep After Mother Gave Him Tramadol (Photos) / Should I Move In With This Female Friend Of Mine On Lagos Island? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by Kobojunkie: 7:06pm On Oct 13, 2023
debbydams:
■ are you even serious, I quite understand you I just want you to rephrase...well I don't have an answer to what you wrote.. do well and stop bugging my mention please
So you were just telling stories and had no real facts to compare to that stated at all? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by CloudTrees(f): 8:14pm On Oct 13, 2023
Post taken down
Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by player007(m): 9:31pm On Oct 13, 2023
Kobojunkie:
There are so many illnesses that people may not even be aware of that can take them down even in general their sleep. undecided

You still didn't answer the question.
Is there any sickness that will make anyone shout from sleep and die afterwards?
Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by Kobojunkie: 9:46pm On Oct 13, 2023
player007:
■ You still didn't answer the question. Is there any sickness that will make anyone shout from sleep and die afterwards?
I did.
Kobojunkie:
There are so many illnesses that people may not even be aware of that can take them down even in general their sleep. undecided
So you have to offer me more details in order that I can maybe narrow it down to only the few that would uniquely apply in this case. undecided
Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by Kobojunkie: 10:06pm On Oct 13, 2023
CloudTrees:
■ I try as much as possible to just read your posts, laugh and pass but it seems I can maybe brighten your knowledge about certain realities.
Have you heard anything about GATEWAY research? It's a research conducted by the CIA to understand altered states of consciousness.
■ Now, according to wht Debbie was trying to say, the subject tried to take a nap, in his nap some women started pressing his neck and he started shouting from the dream. My point is this, you need to open your heart and understand we live in a world of possibilities... There several planes of consciousness other than this physical realm.
Infact, you cannot navigate this physical realm totally, talk more or altered consciousness.
■ Some people often times step in altered consciousness and meet malevolent factors in that realm, unfortunately, they are unable to conquer them... There are so much researches... Just read kobo
1 keyword there is "altered" which is why I suggested that what his friend claimed to have seen was likely a delusion offered up by his mind. undecided

2. We live in a world of possibilities guarded by rules which clearly define for us reality from that which is born of delusions. undecided

3. Subjective situations, mind you. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Has Your Mom Ever Embarrassed You In Front Of Your Friends? / Scared Of Getting Old / Living With The Guilt Of Abortion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.