Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,282 members, 7,829,634 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team (68863 Views)

G20: President Tinubu Begins Meeting With Indian Investor / Was Atiku Head Of Obasanjo’s Economic Management Team? (Fact Check) / Tinubu Begins Distribution Of Rice To Kano Residents (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by Popesuccess(m): 2:47pm On May 18, 2023
ahaz:

Well in as much as I didn't vote for Tinubu, I know of a truth that he is certainly better than Buhari..He has eyes for good things and knows how to pick materials to get the job done.
Imagine the squard in line and besides he will still come up with some technocrats to do the needful..Atlesst he is better than a fellow that took 8months to pick mediocre who ended up messing everywhere up...i wish him luck.
Agreed. I don't think anybody can be as bad as Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by DeleTaller: 2:47pm On May 18, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I see the babalawo Lamidi Apapa getting an appointment in Tinubu's cabinet after loosing out in trying to destabilize LP.

This I have seen.

You are a blind seer just as your name implies

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by Slurity(m): 2:48pm On May 18, 2023
danijesus:
Tinubu is not our president
Leave Nigeria for us.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by marsup: 2:48pm On May 18, 2023
MC Oluomo... Minister for extortion and thuggery.
grin grin grin
FFK... Minister for ass licking.
I didn't see Fashola on the list.
Tinubu is just gonna be on executive leave over there in Aso rock. Seyi and Remi will be running the show.
Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by PROUDIGBO(m): 2:48pm On May 18, 2023
Penguin2:
Almost all of them are Yoruba.

Even the way being touted for Minister of Petroleum is also Yoruba, a deviation from what has been where Southsouth indigenes are appointed into the ministry.

It’s obvious Tinubu is coming to run a government of the Yoruba by the Yoruba and for the Yoruba.

#NotMyPresident!

He’s the Yoruba version of Buhari: bigoted; vindictive; medical tourist to foreign climes (even though they tell us he ‘fixed’ up Lagos); nepotistic…this time with a Yoruba bias; greedy; and one who believes Ndigbo are ‘below’ him and his ethnicity and should be treated as such!
Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by israelmao(m): 2:48pm On May 18, 2023
LordIsaac:
THE SOURCE!
Hungry blogger

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by Shattuck(m): 2:48pm On May 18, 2023
If this is true are these not the same set of people who are running things.
Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by JohnBullMySon: 2:49pm On May 18, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

If you no like am break your phone and stop disturbing our eyes with useless wailing! 🤷‍♂️
Tinubu will rule you and your family for 4/8 yrs, and there's nothing you or anyone on earth/the world can do about it.

He's your God and personal savior. You must accept him as your master, and serve him;😝
Hmm,

Excluding people from government so that "eh go pain them" is small minded thinking and always doesn't end well. Many countries have destroyed themselves because of this.
Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by Kubin: 2:50pm On May 18, 2023
With those set of people Nigeria is going no where, character like binani,wike, gandujeand fayemi are know failures and highly corrupt.we want Nigeria where son of no man can become somebody without knowing anybody, Tinubu mandate will not stand.
Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by onuman: 2:50pm On May 18, 2023
APC mind bending propaganda with the countdown to imminent showdown of 29th May.

Nobody can breach Nigeria's Constitution.
The Court, NEVER INEC, is the last arbiters of election in Nigeria.
There is no provision in Nigeria's Constitution that once INEC pronounced a president-elect, the president-elect must be sworn in on May 29th.

Swearing in old and sick Tinubu because the Buharideens want a mannequin president Tinubu, so that Buharideens in Aso Rock shall continue with Fulanization and Islamization of entire Nigeria, must be resisted.
Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by JohnBullMySon: 2:51pm On May 18, 2023
ahaz:

Well in as much as I didn't vote for Tinubu, I know of a truth that he is certainly better than Buhari..He has eyes for good things and knows how to pick materials to get the job done.
Imagine the squard in line and besides he will still come up with some technocrats to do the needful..Atlesst he is better than a fellow that took 8months to pick mediocre who ended up messing everywhere up...i wish him luck.
Is Wike part of the technocrats?
Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by Injera(f): 2:51pm On May 18, 2023
ahaz:

What I want from him is to make a yoruba the Army, Air and police chiefs...give the Dss and Nia to the Yoruba the DG dia and Dmi to yoruba then change all police commissioners in the south and middle belt to either the southerners and muddle belt fellows the GOVs in the south and middle bellt to southern officers then move the Military to bomb the crap out of those Terrorist they call heardsmen chase them back to the Fouta balloon where they came from with no mercy.
Constitute some local vigilantes to do the final mopping for the necessary jungle justice..then he is good to go.
This is also what I want. Fulani's go hear wen!
Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by EmmyDJourno: 2:51pm On May 18, 2023
More like constituting thieving squad
Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by chidiokay: 2:51pm On May 18, 2023
danijesus:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by olarent: 2:52pm On May 18, 2023
Am hoping he should perform,he his/was a good man then when he was a governor of lagos state his policy made me to be educated and kill my secondary schoolpricinpal when he announce both waec abd ss1 intake student is free my school principal has already collected #7500 from us ss1 intake and warc fee fromm ss3 outgoing year 2003 set lastslast na shock kill mr jimoh Angus memorial senior high school somolu and vice principal refunded us #300 which he claimed was his share then,corruption i. Nigeria since A D
Note: we went to his burial to comfirmed the man die,he was buried within 24hrs muslim.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by olamike02: 2:53pm On May 18, 2023
danijesus:
Yes,he's not the president of IPOB republic. PO is available for you 😊.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by soil4soil(m): 2:53pm On May 18, 2023

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by miqos02(m): 2:53pm On May 18, 2023
Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 2:54pm On May 18, 2023
INEC President
Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by Hotwest: 2:55pm On May 18, 2023
Same old idiots

Am I seeing Gandollar there?!
Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by WorldRichest: 2:55pm On May 18, 2023
danijesus:

Yes we know that Nnamdi Kanu is your President

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by customstreet: 2:56pm On May 18, 2023
Islie:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/tinubu-begins-constitution-of-cabinet-economic-management-team/

Mofe Boyo that grounded Oando Plc with Wale Tinubu for minister for petroleum. Go and ask Oando shareholders, they will tell you their investment sorrow in Oando from the hands of these two hawks.

Well I wish the president elect safe journey

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by Amumaigwe: 2:57pm On May 18, 2023
Islie:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/tinubu-begins-constitution-of-cabinet-economic-management-team/

They no even put their gutter-cleaning lapdog called Igbokwe on the list. Kikikiki

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by olarent: 2:58pm On May 18, 2023
Its still speculative they conclude yet.
PROUDIGBO:

He’s the Yoruba version of Buhari: bigoted; vindictive; medical tourist to foreign climes (even though they tell us he ‘fixed’ up Lagos); nepotistic…this time with a Yoruba bias; greedy; and one who believes Ndigbo are ‘below’ him and his ethnicity and should be treated as such!
Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by thedio(m): 2:58pm On May 18, 2023
Penguin2:
Almost all of them are Yoruba.

Even the way being touted for Minister of Petroleum is also Yoruba, a deviation from what has been where Southsouth indigenes are appointed into the ministry.

It’s obvious Tinubu is coming to run a government of the Yoruba by the Yoruba and for the Yoruba.

#NotMyPresident!
......Funsho Kupoloku is from south south
Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 18, 2023
Pablo cartel list.
Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by PROUDIGBO(m): 3:00pm On May 18, 2023
ahaz:

What I want from him is to make a yoruba the Army, Air and police chiefs...give the Dss and Nia to the Yoruba the DG dia and Dmi to yoruba then change all police commissioners in the south and middle belt to either the southerners and muddle belt fellows the GOVs in the south and middle bellt to southern officers then move the Military to bomb the crap out of those Terrorist they call heardsmen chase them back to the Fouta balloon where they came from with no mercy.
Constitute some local vigilantes to do the final mopping for the necessary jungle justice..then he is good to go.

I can tell you for free that no other ethnicity can try what the Fulani did these past 8 years and get away with it or last beyond the first term in office! Not Yoruba….not Igbo! You need to understand that in the Nigeria of today…as presently configured, the Fulani own your ass!
Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by casualobserver: 3:00pm On May 18, 2023
danijesus:

thats what you said about Buhari for 8 years, he will soon finish his 2nd term. I have come to the conclusion that some people are just born to be in opposition, to complain, to be wailers and they forever will because that is where they are comfortable, that is their sweet spot. They do not have what it takes to be in the hot seat. Just look at someone like Sowore, no one is more qualified or immersed in the "struggle", he has been in opposition to govt since his days in the student's Union, serially contesting and always losing. he should be the one benefiting from the Obidient movement but instead he is worse off that he ever was as even those who once believed in him dont take him seriously anymore. it is the same with you guys, you will always be in opposition, permanently wailing and abusing, thats where you belong, you diont have what it takes. You dont have the mentality of people in power, you have the mindset of losers and quite frankly the country is better for it. Can you imagine Sowore in power..similarly we look at the circus that is Peter Obi, Labour party and Obidients and trust me the rest of us are thinking we dodged a bullet here!!!

carry on wailing, thats your zone, thats what God put you on Earth to do...the seat of power was meant for others.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by rafcrown(m): 3:00pm On May 18, 2023
Go to Ghana then with other disgruntled elements.
danijesus:

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by ebunoluwawa: 3:00pm On May 18, 2023
pyyxxaro:
MC OLUOMO must be on that list , else we would go on indefinite strike undecided

You take everything for a play, lets hope for the better Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by olaoye2008: 3:01pm On May 18, 2023
[quote author=SoftP post=123214344]So long I haven’t seen Fashola & the midget Elrufia @ the front burner, this list is fa-fa-fa -fowl.

Besides, Tinibu won’t consider Wike @ first choice of creating cabinet members’

Argue with me & get a large scrotum
[/quote

I concur to your thoughts
Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by Bfly: 3:01pm On May 18, 2023
Las las power shift from north

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Buhari's Ekiti Visit: Vehicles Parked As Fayose Shuts Down Transport (Photos) / 70-Year-Old Man Who Insulted President Buhari Jailed For 18 Months / Yusuf Buhari In Power Bike Accident, Unconscious, Suffers Head Injury - DAILY NG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.