Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,695 members, 7,820,428 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Girl Friend Calls Wrong Person Darling - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Friend Calls Wrong Person Darling (13282 Views)

Strictly For My Darling Kashybaby. / My Friend Calls Me A Husband Snatcher / When A Friend Calls All Of A Sudden And Starts A Conversation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Friend Calls Wrong Person Darling by harakiri(m): 9:23pm On Sep 28, 2011
@Mrs Chima, The brazen hypocrisy and double standards of you women never fails to amaze me. A guy comes here explaining how his girlfriend picked his call and from what he heard, it's obvious she was expecting a guy who WASN'T him and your contribution is to make him the culprit. You even went as far as stating that "the voice of guys could sound alike". How low can you go this woman? How many men sound like your husband? If it was a lady who came here with THE SAME post, you would have been all over it like an angry hen in heat period. You and the NL feminazi would have told her to kick him to the curbs but since it's a guy, you will defend your fellow woman. Even if he caught her pants down with another man, you'll still bring up one flimsy excuse to defend e.g they were probably working out and she tripped while she fell and they found themselves on top of each other. Amazing! Why una no dey ever get truth for mouth?
Re: Girl Friend Calls Wrong Person Darling by Blakjewelry(m): 9:37pm On Sep 28, 2011
@op, i dont see anything wrong in calling other people pet names. i do that often but, from your statements it's obvious she is seeing someone else.
Re: Girl Friend Calls Wrong Person Darling by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 28, 2011
She is cheating on you, flirt around and get over it. If not, YOU WILL SUFFER AND BEG HER PLUS
Re: Girl Friend Calls Wrong Person Darling by ShyOne(f): 10:32pm On Sep 28, 2011
She is cheating - Darling?

I call my guy baby and babe. That is what I call him - I NEVER USE THAT TERM WITH ANYONE - EVER. And I never will and if I do - it is because we are personally involved.

Darling? Who talks like that?

The model "Iman" called everyone "Dahhhhhling" for effect.

That is not what it sounds like from the "poster's description"

And then for there to be silence - makes it certain to me that the woman, "figured out she had made a mistake" - she then couldn't "own her mistake" and she quickly got off the phone and did not call back "probably from embarrassment and fear"

If she wasn't cheating or creeping - she would have immediately on the phone laughed and corrected herself by explaining her usage of that word to her guy. But her actions of hanging up and not calling - are clear signs that "she ain't right"
Re: Girl Friend Calls Wrong Person Darling by micheall36: 11:11pm On Sep 28, 2011
The truth of the matter is she is seeing another guy, whom she thought was u when u called
and the pause was as a result of realising that she has fuckt up, now she aint calling cause
u caught her red handed and there is no lies to tell so she dont have the courage to face you.

To the house:-You guys should learn to say things the way it is, she has no dahm excuse of calling him darling
and asking if he aint coming, when dey dont have agreement of him comming arround.

Well dude call her and face her with her guilt and see how it goes thats all, the ball is in ur court.
Re: Girl Friend Calls Wrong Person Darling by HighChief4(m): 11:59pm On Sep 28, 2011
Shy-One:

I call my guy baby and babe. That is what I call him - I NEVER USE THAT TERM WITH ANYONE - EVER. And I never will and if I do - it is because we are personally involved.

And then for there to be silence - makes it certain to me that the woman, "figured out she had made a mistake" - she then couldn't "own her mistake" and she quickly got off the phone and did not call back "probably from embarrassment and fear"

If she wasn't cheating or creeping - she would have immediately on the phone laughed and corrected herself by explaining her usage of that word to her guy. But her actions of hanging up and not calling - are clear signs that "she ain't right"

+1. Thats my baby
Re: Girl Friend Calls Wrong Person Darling by hbrednic: 1:23am On Sep 29, 2011
OP,
she hung up and never cared to call back?
mugu no 2,open your eyes man,stop dulling.
Re: Girl Friend Calls Wrong Person Darling by Kc3000: 1:39am On Sep 29, 2011
Yeah, it wouldn't be as suspicious if the awkward silence had not occurred, and then she hangs up and hasn't called back. Consider yourself lucky, at least now you know what she's been up to, even though the cold treatment she had been giving you should have been a hint. It's tough, especially if you loved her, but man up, regroup and move on to bigger and better things.
Re: Girl Friend Calls Wrong Person Darling by lobatan85(f): 2:36am On Sep 29, 2011
What micheall36 said
micheall36:

The truth of the matter is she is seeing another guy, whom she thought was u when u called
and the pause was as a result of realising that she has fuckt up, now she aint calling cause
u caught her red handed and there is no lies to tell so she dont have the courage to face you.

To the house:-You guys should learn to say things the way it is, she has no dahm excuse of calling him darling
and asking if he aint coming, when dey dont have agreement of him comming arround.

Well dude call her and face her with her guilt and see how it goes thats all, the ball is in your court.
Re: Girl Friend Calls Wrong Person Darling by Ranoscky(m): 3:03am On Sep 29, 2011
l.a.j:

cant u read the poster said they muted for seconds?dont you all read any meaning to that?to hit the nail on the head,that lady is a flirt or better still ashewo.o n doko
LOOOL
sauer:

U stil vn't cleard whether u call'd her wit your regular no or a different one. If she waz seeing some1, dnt u tink she'l v d persn's number stor'd?
Even if at all, did he tell her that he's coming? NO! So, who the f[/b]uck is the [b]darling ?
harakiri:

@Mrs Chima, The brazen hypocrisy and double standards of you women never fails to amaze me. A guy comes here explaining how his girlfriend picked his call and from what he heard, it's obvious she was expecting a guy who WASN'T him and your contribution is to make him the culprit. You even went as far as stating that "the voice of guys could sound alike". How low can you go this woman? How many men sound like your husband? If it was a lady who came here with THE SAME post, you would have been all over it like an angry hen in heat period. You and the NL feminazi would have told her to kick him to the curbs but since it's a guy, you will defend your fellow woman. Even if he caught her pants down with another man, you'll still bring up one flimsy excuse to defend e.g they were probably working out and she tripped while she fell and they found themselves on top of each other. Amazing! Why una no dey ever get truth for mouth?
Am telling you!
Shy-One:

May your days be long!
micheall36:

Ah true that, bruv!
micheall36:

I taya O!
Kc3000:

Yeah, it wouldn't be as suspicious if the awkward silence had not occurred, and then she hangs up and hasn't called back. Consider yourself lucky, at least now you know what she's been up to, even though the cold treatment she had been giving you should have been a hint. It's tough, especially if you loved her, but man up, regroup and move on to bigger and better things.
Exactly!!
Re: Girl Friend Calls Wrong Person Darling by MrsChima1(f): 3:42am On Sep 29, 2011
harakiri:

You can call us, me, them, they, I, we, and many whatever you may it still doesn't change the fact that the poster doesn't know what is going on and grabbing ideas from YOU ALL.

Sorry boo boo I don't feed off guessing bullshits. Calling HER man Darling and hanging up doesn't prove she is cheating. That's why too many people relationships doesn't last longer and I can tell by some of the posts on this thread reasons why. Just because we feel someone is cheating doesn't mean they are cheating.

Paranoia is definitely contagious on this thread.
Re: Girl Friend Calls Wrong Person Darling by BABE3: 5:12am On Sep 29, 2011
Abule oshi:

me and my girlfriend are in different states in Nigeria, i recentltly called her and she said "darling thought you were coming". i never told her i was coming to see her, so it was obvious she thought it was someone else. after like 20 seconds silence from both of us, she cut the call and she has not called and i have not called her also. i tink she is cheating, do u agree?

First Inference: If your babe is a typical, concrete, undiluted, correct Nigerian, then there is a 1 in 1 chance that she's cheating. Why? A diluted Nigerian wouldn't see anything wrong in calling "random" people darling. So for her to address someone as a "darl", then---

Second Inference: The silence! Busted. I don't even need to analyse.

Using the Product rule  grin : Probability that the first inference is right (1/2) * Probability that the second inference is right (1) = 1/2.

Therefore, mathematically there's a 50% chance that she's cheating.

However, realistically, there's a 100% that she's cheating.

OP, you're welcome.  smiley
Re: Girl Friend Calls Wrong Person Darling by Nobody: 5:20am On Sep 29, 2011
@topic Epic Fail. . <><> Just like REALITY101 calling the poster above him DARLING undecided
Re: Girl Friend Calls Wrong Person Darling by frenchman2: 6:31am On Sep 29, 2011
OP, did you use your number to call?
Re: Girl Friend Calls Wrong Person Darling by joshfash(m): 6:35am On Sep 29, 2011
She's cheating on u!
Re: Girl Friend Calls Wrong Person Darling by harakiri(m): 7:10am On Sep 29, 2011
@Mrs Chima, Since you obviously choose to defend a red-handed thief, may what happened to the poster be your portion in your marriage. You will call your husband and he would think it's other women calling him. Other women will call him in your presence and he'll call them darling. It MUST happen to you. Then and only then, will we see who is paranoid and who's a two faced double talking lying piece of $hit.
Re: Girl Friend Calls Wrong Person Darling by CHIMUMMY(f): 8:28am On Sep 29, 2011
Please dont destroy wot u have because of that. People use these pet words often this day. A taxi driver called my friend honey d oda day. If d hussy were 2 b der tel me wot will he tink?Please dont destroy wot u have because of that. People use these pet words often this day. A taxi driver called my friend honey d oda day. If d hussy were 2 b der tel me wot will he tink?
Re: Girl Friend Calls Wrong Person Darling by harakiri(m): 9:12am On Sep 29, 2011
@Chimummy, Please make an effort to read and understand the thread before commenting. What the poster said is totally DIFFERENT from your friend's case. This guy called her and when she picked up, he response indicated that she was expecting a guy who WASN'T him to come see her and when she realized her mistake, she froze silent on the phone for several seconds,hanged and didn't call back. What does that tell you? This is not the usual random "honey" or "darling" people throw around. If you were a girlfriend of mine who called me and I answered "Hey darling, when are you coming over for the weekend", and you know I didn't have any arrangement with you plus you are states away from me. . . How would you feel? What would come to your mind? Let's quit decieving each other abeg. Deep down, you all know the truth. The girl is cheating on the guy. She was expecting another guy to come see her and perhaps she has so many guys, she forgot who was who. Another poster commented on how a lady he almost married had been dating another guy for TWO YEARS and cheating on him under his nose. Any guy who has been cheated on by a woman knows their typical response when caught red handed is to go silent and only a few will own up to their phuck up after you mount intensive pressure on them to confess. In the absence of truth, there will always be disunity,anarchy and chaos! Nuff said.
Re: Girl Friend Calls Wrong Person Darling by Komedy(m): 9:17am On Sep 29, 2011
ok.my uncle shud kil himself because his onyinbo wife calls  me sweetheart,baby,honey and even d name she calls my uncle 'love'
Re: Girl Friend Calls Wrong Person Darling by kweku8888(f): 9:20am On Sep 29, 2011
[color=#000099][/color]she is cheating on you if she is not, why did she pause when she suddenly realise it was you and from your comment you said she did not call you again .that means she has something up her sleeves.
Re: Girl Friend Calls Wrong Person Darling by harakiri(m): 9:31am On Sep 29, 2011
@Komedy, How many times has your uncle's oyinbo wife told a man "Darling,are you still coming over"? You people still don't get it. It's not just about the "darling factor". She was expecting another guy who to come see her and when she realized her blunder, she froze. If it was an innocent thing, they would have laughed over it on the phone and ended it there. The other guy she was expecting is evidently yanshing her that is why she froze silent because of guilt. If it was a random admirer, she would have recovered or called back. Read between the lines my friend. It's not that hard to see the writing on the wall.
Re: Girl Friend Calls Wrong Person Darling by Bestglo(f): 9:55am On Sep 29, 2011
I wouldn't be bothered about her calling someone else darling,what would bother me is the fact that she refused to call back

I call everyone darling,sweetheart,love etc unless just one word which is reserved for my own
Re: Girl Friend Calls Wrong Person Darling by danben(m): 10:15am On Sep 29, 2011
I think what you need is for both of you to talk and have a clear understanding of what you are into. Do you have any othe reason to suspect her or just this?
Re: Girl Friend Calls Wrong Person Darling by Gbenge77(m): 10:24am On Sep 29, 2011
Dump her with alacrity.
Re: Girl Friend Calls Wrong Person Darling by zignor(m): 10:46am On Sep 29, 2011
People use the term "darling" loosely these days when speaking to work mates, colleagues, close friends e.t.c.; I wouldn't want to conclude that the lady in question is cheating. Me and my fellow female work mates toss around the term on a regular basis, it's perfectly normal; we don't even view it as mild flirting. I think it has to do with the nature of the environment where you live/work/play; in my environment, the use of that term is not restricted to only those in a relationship

This is most reason why marriage /relationship are breaking down. Even some married men/women are calling outsiders darling which is not supposed to be. pls don't use the right word in the wrong place tongue tongue tongue

@poster . . .that ur babe pussy is being rammed front and back by someone tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Girl Friend Calls Wrong Person Darling by freecocoa(f): 10:56am On Sep 29, 2011
Ok let's back up here,OP you've not told us if you called with a different number from the one she knows cos we could work with that.

You just can't conclude from the DARLING she used cos people use pet names recklessly these days(I'm guilty of that too)

She kept silent for 20 seconds,well that happens on the phone at times when people don't know the next thing to say.

She hung up and didn't call back,say network disrupted the call(this is why we need to know if you called with your num)if you didn't then it could be that she mistook you for someone else(don't say doesn't she know my voice?voices change or sound alike over the phone at times).

Bottom line is you should have called back but since you didn't,you should now. There's a possibility she may be cheating but you shouldn't just assume,you need proof or you could follow your instincts if you wish its all up to you.

NB I'm not supporting her just trying to point out possible things that can happen in cases like this.
Re: Girl Friend Calls Wrong Person Darling by Abuleoshi: 11:20am On Sep 29, 2011
This is for everyone askin if i called with my number. She has two lines and i call her regularly on one particaluar line. But that day, i tried dat particular line and she didnt pick. Because i had important info 4 her, i called her other line and thats when i heard d rubbish. my take was since i hardly called that line, she didnt expect a call from me on dat line and mayb thats the line d "Darling" calls often and they probably spoke shortly b4 my call came in. And in d excitement of expecting d "Darling" she didnt bother to look at d name calling. i have dated her 4 a while now, and if d darling meant nothing she would have spoken up instead of keepin silent. when she said wat she said i called my name 4 her to know it was d wrong person she was talkin to,i did dat to get an explanation, instead she went cold and silent before hangin up.
YOU never understand life, cos wen i met her she said she had to pack up her last relationship cos her former boyfriend cheated on her recklessly. So for someone who knows how it feels to be cheated on to engage in acts dat are suspicious,whether real or fake is funny. Lastly she is not d type dat drops darling randomly!
So she is guilty as charged.
CALL THE NEXT CASE!
Re: Girl Friend Calls Wrong Person Darling by Man2utd(m): 11:29am On Sep 29, 2011
she thought it was the dog calling, she is not cheating
Re: Girl Friend Calls Wrong Person Darling by zignor(m): 11:35am On Sep 29, 2011
You  just can't conclude from the DARLING she used cos people use pet names recklessly these days[b](I'm guilty of that too)[/b]

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Girl Friend Calls Wrong Person Darling by zignor(m): 11:39am On Sep 29, 2011
Man2utd:

she thought it was the dog calling, she is not cheating

you are one post old and you are starting like this . . . . tongue tongue tongue
Re: Girl Friend Calls Wrong Person Darling by tripplex1: 12:42pm On Sep 29, 2011
[size=15pt]shes definately cheating on you. else she wouldnt have been silent or hung up. period[/size] angry
Re: Girl Friend Calls Wrong Person Darling by Goldieluks: 12:48pm On Sep 29, 2011
^^^

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help, I'm In Love With My Cousin's Wife's Sister! / A Jehovah Witness Dating A Non Witness, I'm Emotionally Trapped, We Both In Love / Something Bigger Than Love(true LIFE STORY)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.