Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Girl Friend Calls Wrong Person Darling - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Friend Calls Wrong Person Darling (13280 Views)

Strictly For My Darling Kashybaby. / My Friend Calls Me A Husband Snatcher / When A Friend Calls All Of A Sudden And Starts A Conversation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Friend Calls Wrong Person Darling by bossinie: 1:01pm On Sep 29, 2011
kokoye:

It is obvious people are deliberately ignoring the highlighted portion of the post . . .I wonder why.  This aint just about the 'Darling'

People dont read posts but rush to comment.  that's just like writing down answers without seeing the exam questions. smh

@ OP.

If there was silence after realising it was you, she hung up and has not called back . . .yes, that is guilty conscience and she's playing tough hoping the issue would go away. Or so doesnt really care about you again

Yes, something's going on anyhow.
Realistic analysis,i will have to agree smiley
@OP Move on,i believe there is a better life ahead for you and someone else prolly not this girl.
Re: Girl Friend Calls Wrong Person Darling by Abuleoshi: 1:19pm On Sep 29, 2011
Realistic analysis,i will have to agree
@OP Move on,i believe there is a better life ahead for you and someone else prolly not this girl.

True talk, i believe u. I have moved on already and ocupying myself with plenty work. no time 4 woman now, mayb later.
Re: Girl Friend Calls Wrong Person Darling by lovejohn: 1:43pm On Sep 29, 2011
See I have a friend that usually called my dear as well whenever we are speaking or chatting and his hubby do aware so calling someone else dear does not mean that she's dating him although it took some time before her hubby to understand as well despite the fact that we went to the institution So take it easy my friend, she may not cheat on you at the same time don't put 100% trust in any woman because they're unpredictable. grin cheesy cheesy tongue
Re: Girl Friend Calls Wrong Person Darling by benzco: 2:35pm On Sep 29, 2011
may be she think is one of those people friends of hers so don't blame her so much sad shocked cool tongue
Re: Girl Friend Calls Wrong Person Darling by xxxkubexxx: 3:35pm On Sep 29, 2011
as long as "ASHAWO DEY GET BOYFRIEND", no chic for naija worth any care from a naija boy. period
Re: Girl Friend Calls Wrong Person Darling by harakiri(m): 3:40pm On Sep 29, 2011
@lovejohn, Did you read thoroughly through the thread? Especially the second to the last comment from the poster?
Re: Girl Friend Calls Wrong Person Darling by BABE3: 3:49pm On Sep 29, 2011
lovejohn:

See I have a friend that usually called my dear as well whenever we are speaking or chatting and his hubby do aware so calling someone else dear does not mean that she's dating him although it took some time before her hubby to understand as well despite the fact that we went to the institution So take it easy my friend, she may not cheat on you at the same time don't put 100% trust in any woman because they're unpredictable. grin cheesy cheesy tongue

lol-- Pls why are most people intentionally skipping some vital parts of OP's first post? 
Re: Girl Friend Calls Wrong Person Darling by harakiri(m): 4:23pm On Sep 29, 2011
@babe!, The thing tire me ooo! Human "beans" sef, lol.
Re: Girl Friend Calls Wrong Person Darling by ogbongzky(m): 4:59pm On Sep 29, 2011
Some people are defending the "darling". How about the "are you coming"? Coming where and to do what na if not cheating
@Poster, you better find another babe close by b4 she will give u an excuse dt she is tired of the distance.
Re: Girl Friend Calls Wrong Person Darling by Holorunloseyi(m): 5:55pm On Sep 29, 2011
A criminal will always think everybody is about to do wat is to do.you're guilty ur aligation if u cannt convide in her first dont second guess;>;>
Re: Girl Friend Calls Wrong Person Darling by emmatok(m): 11:17pm On Sep 29, 2011
Abule oshi:

This is for everyone askin if i called with my number. She has two lines and i call her regularly on one particaluar line. But that day, i tried dat particular line and she didnt pick. Because i had important info 4 her, i called her other line and thats when i heard d rubbish. my take was since i hardly called that line, she didnt expect a call from me on dat line and mayb thats the line d "Darling" calls often and they probably spoke shortly b4 my call came in. And in d excitement of expecting d "Darling" she didnt bother to look at d name calling. i have dated her 4 a while now, and if d darling meant nothing she would have spoken up instead of keepin silent. when she said wat she said i called my name 4 her to know it was d wrong person she was talkin to,i did dat to get an explanation, instead she went cold and silent before hangin up.
[/b]YOU never understand life, cos wen i met her she said she had to pack up her last relationship cos her former boyfriend cheated on her recklessly. So for someone who knows how it feels to be cheated on to engage in acts dat are suspicious,whether real or fake is funny. Lastly she is not d type dat drops darling randomly!
So she is guilty as charged.
CALL THE NEXT CASE!

The issue is not about the word [b]"DARLING"

It is about her reaction after you identify yourself.

That your babe is expecting someone else, for sure.

Call her to know why she hung-up, immediately she knew you were on the line.-(Prepare to hear another line of lies.) grin grin grin grin
Re: Girl Friend Calls Wrong Person Darling by Ranoscky(m): 7:26am On Sep 30, 2011
Komedy:

ok.my uncle shud kil himself because his onyinbo wife calls  me sweetheart,baby,honey and even d name she calls my uncle 'love'
Try to read and COMPREHEND very well nextime before commenting!

Ah! Na wetin dey worri una for head sef? undecided Una no dey C D clear picture ni? Abi, kini gbo gbo e le yi gan sef? undecided
harakiri:

@Komedy, How many times has your uncle's oyinbo wife told a man "Darling,are you still coming over"? You people still don't get it. It's not just about the "darling factor". She was expecting another guy who to come see her and when she realized her blunder, she froze. If it was an innocent thing, they would have laughed over it on the phone and ended it there. The other guy she was expecting is evidently yanshing her that is why she froze silent because of guilt. If it was a random admirer, she would have recovered or called back. Read between the lines my friend. It's not that hard to see the writing on the wall.
ONE million dollar question. Nice one! Oya, komedy abi na 'cosmetic', com ansa ur question.
zignor:

This is most reason why marriage /relationship are breaking down. Even some married men/women are calling outsiders darling which is not supposed to be. pls don't use the right word in the wrong place.
WORD!!
zignor:

@poster . . .that your babe Kitty is being rammed front and back by someone tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Hahahahahahahah. . . . Oloshi omo! grin
xxxkubexxx:

as long as "ASHAWO DEY GET BOYFRIEND", no chic for naija worth any care from a naija boy. period
Hahahahahahahahaha. . . . .Na true talk jare, my broda. No mind all doz money monggers!
harakiri:

@babe!, The thing tire me ooo! Human "beans" sef, lol.
LOOL. . . me sef taya O! grin
Abule oshi:

This is for everyone askin if i called with my number. She has two lines and i call her regularly on one particaluar line. But that day, i tried dat particular line and she didnt pick. Because i had important info 4 her, i called her other line and thats when i heard d rubbish. my take was since i hardly called that line, she didnt expect a call from me on dat line and mayb thats the line d "Darling" calls often and they probably spoke shortly b4 my call came in. And in d excitement of expecting d "Darling" she didnt bother to look at d name calling. i have dated her 4 a while now, and if d darling meant nothing she would have spoken up instead of keepin silent. when she said wat she said i called my name 4 her to know it was d wrong person she was talkin to,i did dat to get an explanation, instead she went cold and silent before hangin up.
YOU never understand life, cos wen i met her she said she had to pack up her last relationship cos her former boyfriend cheated on her recklessly. So for someone who knows how it feels to be cheated on to engage in acts dat are suspicious,whether real or fake is funny. Lastly she is not d type dat drops darling randomly!
So she is guilty as charged.
CALL THE NEXT CASE!
Anybody that reads the above and stil come up with flimsy reply, really needs his or her head examined!
Abule oshi:

True talk, i believe u. I have moved on already and ocupying myself with plenty work. no time 4 woman now, mayb later.
Better!
Re: Girl Friend Calls Wrong Person Darling by kaykaybaba(m): 7:51am On Sep 30, 2011
xxxkubexxx, jellyface, OP, mehn I raise a glass for you guys, and for myself lipsrsealed we all got our stories but I'll spare you mine. Good you've moved on bro.
Re: Girl Friend Calls Wrong Person Darling by xxxkubexxx: 12:39pm On Sep 30, 2011
The main reason for the delay in marriages for women especially in Nigeria, is their so called strategy of having a plan B. As long as they continue in this trend they would continue to be having plan Bs till they get to 40.

Women let me give u babies an advise u can never get away with dating two guys at a time becos the truth of the matter is, we guys know eachother in one way or the other. If u a not comfortable with a guy end it wit him instead of dating another one at the same time. because before u knw wats happening a group of guy friends would have slept wit u without u even knowing.

Naija chicks IQ sucks.

Honestly, i tink the best thing for our generation is FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS becos if u look at it critically no one is really ready for a relationship. it is just time wasting and an avenue to weigh once's ability to deceive the other. Am a player a bad player and am very proud of it, cos if pays me more than being in a relationship where u are always trying to convince yourself that the other party loves u back.

I would straff two sisters at the same time if could "lol"
Re: Girl Friend Calls Wrong Person Darling by harakiri(m): 12:48pm On Sep 30, 2011
@xxxkubexxx, That's real talk man. One thing I've noticed with relationships is that you are either cheating or being cheated. It doesn't matter if you are dating or married. It's just a matter of time before the inevitable happens. The sad part is whereas men are easily found out, women hide theirs to their dying days. A woman can sleep with all your brothers,cousins and friends and you won't suspect a thing until one of them opens up or acts suspicous. I have tried deluding myself in the one man-one woman relationship and in the long run, I end up being cheated on (I'm not ashamed to admit it coz it's life experiences). The only time you can keep a woman on her toes is when they know you have a roll call of women to replace them and they know you can dump them at the drop of a pin. They can be so dumb and stoopid most times with their reasoning.
Re: Girl Friend Calls Wrong Person Darling by Rhino4dm: 5:29pm On Sep 30, 2011
+1000

harakiri:

@xxxkubexxx, That's real talk man. One thing I've noticed with relationships is that you are either cheating or being cheated. It doesn't matter if you are dating or married. It's just a matter of time before the inevitable happens. The sad part is whereas men are easily found out, women hide theirs to their dying days. A woman can sleep with all your brothers,cousins and friends and you won't suspect a thing until one of them opens up or acts suspicous. I have tried deluding myself in the one man-one woman relationship and in the long run, I end up being cheated on (I'm not ashamed to admit it coz it's life experiences). The only time you can keep a woman on her toes is when they know you have a roll call of women to replace them and they know you can dump them at the drop of a pin. They can be so dumb and stoopid most times with their reasoning.

My first love thought me that it is always good to be on the attacking side. This girl had only 8 contacts on her phone and i was busy bragging about how sincere she was until, one faithful sunday i was with her in their sitting room and a phone rang in their bed room and her little sister rush out to give her"love love your phone is ringing".
I actually came in unsual without the knowledge of her siblings. Mehn! Come see numbers of men on that phnoe including my close friends. I was devastated to the point of death.

Since that day,i vowed never to be caught off guard. Funny, i discorverd this shiit after 2 years into the relationship and almost a marriage proposals. Some women are born2 cheat.
Re: Girl Friend Calls Wrong Person Darling by showstopa: 9:16pm On Sep 30, 2011
@harakiri
You are one sad soul. Why curse someone?
Get healed, bein cheated on shouldnt make you sound so.
Re: Girl Friend Calls Wrong Person Darling by claremont(m): 9:24pm On Sep 30, 2011
^^
I for one can't understand why some Nigerians choose to use insults and abuse as a vehicle to convey "points", maybe it's been ingrained in our genes somewhere to always embellish our sentences with insults!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fashion Madness! Check Out What This Lady Proudly Wore To A Lagos Party Photos / Something Bigger Than Love(true LIFE STORY) / Help, I'm In Love With My Cousin's Wife's Sister!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.