Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,698 members, 7,809,642 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

Girl Friend Calls Wrong Person Darling - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Friend Calls Wrong Person Darling (13270 Views)

Strictly For My Darling Kashybaby. / My Friend Calls Me A Husband Snatcher / When A Friend Calls All Of A Sudden And Starts A Conversation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Friend Calls Wrong Person Darling by Texther(m): 3:58pm On Sep 28, 2011
doesnt mean
Re: Girl Friend Calls Wrong Person Darling by kokoye(m): 3:59pm On Sep 28, 2011
Abule oshi:

Hello people,
me and my girlfriend are in different states in Nigeria, i recentltly called her and she said "darling thought you were coming". i never told her i was coming to see her, so it was obvious she thought it was someone else. after like 20 seconds silence from both of us, she cut the call and she has not called and i have not called her also. i tink she is cheating, do u agree?

It is obvious people are deliberately ignoring the highlighted portion of the post . . .I wonder why.  This aint just about the 'Darling'

People dont read posts but rush to comment. that's just like writing down answers without seeing the exam questions. smh

@ OP.

If there was silence after realising it was you, she hung up and has not called back . . .yes, that is guilty conscience and she's playing tough hoping the issue would go away. Or so doesnt really care about you again

Yes, something's going on anyhow.
Re: Girl Friend Calls Wrong Person Darling by bizmogul(m): 4:14pm On Sep 28, 2011
In my own view I don't think you should jump into conclusions. For her to have made the statement it means you called with a pay phone cuz she ought to have your number, she cannot be that dumb at least she should have listened to the accent. Maybe she was seriously expecting this person anyway, could well be a lady you never knowl
Re: Girl Friend Calls Wrong Person Darling by slap1(m): 4:33pm On Sep 28, 2011
Ask her who the darling was meant for, if it wasn't for you, ask her why. If you believe she's cheating, get yourself another darling.
I hate all these long distance relationships, not for me!
Re: Girl Friend Calls Wrong Person Darling by MrsChima1(f): 4:46pm On Sep 28, 2011
born2fuck:

see monkey dey carry monkey pass tree, women are bird of the same feathers,even if Joystick was found in a lady Kitty, all other women will defend her and claimed it was corn,  Na eve cause am from the beginning

I suggest you stop eating spoiled toto.  Reread my post and this time take your eyes and mouthy off the spoiled toto. 

Again, I do not see an issue with a woman or man saying darling if it is INNOCENT. OP is fussing at his girlfriend for saying darling, I thought you was coming that doesn't mean SHE IS CHEATING that is what the Bleep I was saying about innocent. Even if he didn't say he was coming WHY IS IT A FUCKING BIG DEAL? Did he catch her in an act? No.
Re: Girl Friend Calls Wrong Person Darling by xxxkubexxx: 4:48pm On Sep 28, 2011
ur own still better, atleast na for phone u been hear am call person darling.

My own chic called someone 'baby' repeatedly in my car, in my presence and to my face. i played calm not to jump into conclusion. Afterwards, i stopped the car for her to quickly pick something from a store and while i was changing my parking position i saw her disengaging from a guy in front of the store quickly.  when i ask her who the guy was she said he was her friend.  some days later i saw her with the same guy crossing the road holding hands and when she saw me suddenly, guilt was all over her. I asked her again who the guy was, but she was unable to say anything. since i was unable to get an answer from her i went to the guy and asked him who he was. He told me his name and that he has been dating my Girlfriend for 2years. Can U imagine such rubbish. And to think i was planning marriage with the bitch. na God save me. Nigerian girls are hungry Bitches especially the once just tripping into Abuja. Guys my advise is, they are not worth your time or your money. They are only worth your change so use as much as u can and dump all.
Re: Girl Friend Calls Wrong Person Darling by MrsChima1(f): 4:49pm On Sep 28, 2011
Freiburger:

There is a need for an underderstanding of the complete story. the issue here is now the word darling she used, but her thinking he will be coming soon when she knew he wasn't coming any sooner.
read again

Understanding and rereading of what?  You need to read the fucking title before you come talking to me sideways.  The title said: Girl friend calls wrong person darling.   I responded to the title.  It is not my duty to proofread and edit.
Re: Girl Friend Calls Wrong Person Darling by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 28, 2011
Yeah Op she's cheating on you with Darling  grin grin
Re: Girl Friend Calls Wrong Person Darling by xreal: 4:54pm On Sep 28, 2011
xxxkubexxx:

your own still better, atleast na for phone u been hear am call person darling.

My own chic called someone 'baby' repeatedly in my car, in my presence and to my face. i played calm not to jump into conclusion. Afterwards, i stopped the car for her to quickly pick something from a store and while i was changing my parking position i saw her disengaging from a guy in front of the store quickly.  when i ask her who the guy was she said he was her friend.  some days later i saw her with the same guy crossing the road holding hands and when she saw me suddenly, guilt was all over her. I asked her again who the guy was, but she was unable to say anything. since i was unable to get an answer from her i went to the guy and asked him who he was. He told me his name and that he has been dating my Girlfriend for 2years. Can U imagine such rubbish. And to think i was planning marriage with the NaughtyWoman. na God save me. Nigerian girls are hungry Bitches especially the once just tripping into Abuja. Guys my advise is, they are not worth your time or your money. They are only worth your change so use as much as u can and dump all.

this is serious.
Re: Girl Friend Calls Wrong Person Darling by r231(m): 5:01pm On Sep 28, 2011
xxxkubexxx:

My own chic called someone 'baby' repeatedly in my car, in my presence and to my face. i played calm not to jump into conclusion. Afterwards, i stopped the car for her to quickly pick something from a store and while i was changing my parking position i saw her disengaging from a guy in front of the store quickly.  when i ask her who the guy was she said he was her friend.  some days later i saw her with the same guy crossing the road holding hands and when she saw me suddenly, guilt was all over her. I asked her again who the guy was, but she was unable to say anything. since i was unable to get an answer from her i went to the guy and asked him who he was. He told me his name and that he has been dating my Girlfriend for 2years. Can U imagine such rubbish. And to think i was planning marriage with the NaughtyWoman. na God save me. Nigerian girls are hungry Bitches especially the once just tripping into Abuja. Guys my advise is, they are not worth your time or your money. They are only worth your change so use as much as u can and dump all.

na wa o
Re: Girl Friend Calls Wrong Person Darling by executinal(m): 5:03pm On Sep 28, 2011
Abule oshi:

Hello people,
me and my girlfriend are in different states in Nigeria, i recentltly called her and she said "darling thought you were coming". i never told her i was coming to see her, so it was obvious she thought it was someone else. after like 20 seconds silence from both of us, she cut the call and she has not called and i have not called her also. i tink she is cheating, do u agree?
OP @ Bolded, did you use a different Telephone number or the-same mobile number she knows you with? If the answer is no, then you are kidding, but is the answer is yes then she is double dating simple.
Re: Girl Friend Calls Wrong Person Darling by executinal(m): 5:06pm On Sep 28, 2011
xxxkubexxx:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Guy you really pass through something.
Re: Girl Friend Calls Wrong Person Darling by MrsChima1(f): 5:09pm On Sep 28, 2011
executinal:

OP @ Bolded, did you use a different Telephone number or the-same mobile number she knows you with? If the answer is no, then you are kidding, but is the answer is yes then she is double dating simple.

Unless OP and the other guy sounds alike, I don't see how she could have thought OP was the other dude. It doesn't make sense and if even he used a different number his voice is still the same!!

I swear men these days!
Re: Girl Friend Calls Wrong Person Darling by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 28, 2011
xxxkubexxx:

@ the highlighted

Drinks on me bruv
Re: Girl Friend Calls Wrong Person Darling by laj1(m): 5:15pm On Sep 28, 2011
cant u read the poster said they muted for seconds?dont you all read any meaning to that?to hit the nail on the head,that lady is a flirt or better still ashewo.o n doko
Re: Girl Friend Calls Wrong Person Darling by MrsChima1(f): 5:26pm On Sep 28, 2011
Abule oshi:

Hello people,

(putting on my detective glasses and pulling out my old typewriter) 

According to OP, He is in a long distance relationship with his girlfriend.  He called his girlfriend and apparently there were a brief silence before she responded, "Darling, I thought you were coming"?   OP responded I never said I was coming to see you and immediately assumed she was cheating because she went silence for 20 seconds.  The phone went dead and no calls were returned. 

Now again, where is the evidence that she is cheating? 

Did OP called her from an unknown number?
Did Op changed his voice?
Did OP pretended to be someone and she thought it was another dude? 
Is the girlfriend blind in both eyes that she couldn't see who called her?

These are the bleeping questions you mofos should be asking instead of assuming all women are supporting other women.  It doesn't matter if she is a woman, where is the proof she is cheating? 

If you [size=22pt]caught[/size] her sucking another man's kondo then by all means I understand the [size=44pt]paranoia.  [/size]
Re: Girl Friend Calls Wrong Person Darling by laj1(m): 5:29pm On Sep 28, 2011
mrs chima u and the poster wife or girlfriend are of a feather and u flock 2gether.u be ashewo
Re: Girl Friend Calls Wrong Person Darling by MrsChima1(f): 5:31pm On Sep 28, 2011
[size=22pt]LMAO@I am the ASHYHO because OP doesn't have proof other than his paranoia.[/size]

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Girl Friend Calls Wrong Person Darling by horny4u(f): 5:31pm On Sep 28, 2011
Ask her !

Even if she lies you will no, then you will be able to make a choice.
Re: Girl Friend Calls Wrong Person Darling by otokx(m): 5:32pm On Sep 28, 2011
Poster is very funny.
Re: Girl Friend Calls Wrong Person Darling by femferan: 6:43pm On Sep 28, 2011
@ xxxkubexxx

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Girl Friend Calls Wrong Person Darling by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 28, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

[size=22pt]LMAO@I am the ASHYHO because OP doesn't have proof other than his paranoia.[/size]

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Laughing at yourself huh?
Re: Girl Friend Calls Wrong Person Darling by chibaby5(f): 6:56pm On Sep 28, 2011
@poster

U observed 20seconds silence after ur GF sed something u found odd n afta she hang up, u regained ur ability to ask questions?

How come u dint ask her whilst u guyz were still on da 4n? undecided
Re: Girl Friend Calls Wrong Person Darling by tlops(m): 7:01pm On Sep 28, 2011
sometimes it may be harmless,
Re: Girl Friend Calls Wrong Person Darling by gabbytabby: 7:18pm On Sep 28, 2011
What really matters is that she is distant and cold when you call her. It is this that should really concern you as while you might see her as your girlfriend she might not see you as a boyfriend and in that case she really can call anyone whatever she likes.
Re: Girl Friend Calls Wrong Person Darling by cinzo: 7:46pm On Sep 28, 2011
@OP subject her to the Bible and key test! If the Bible shd spin while she is holding it then she is as guilty as sin if not carry go!

It worked when I was in primary sch. It shd still work I suppose!

Best of luck bro! You surely will need it.
Re: Girl Friend Calls Wrong Person Darling by MrsChima1(f): 8:00pm On Sep 28, 2011
Still LMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Girl Friend Calls Wrong Person Darling by marcus1234: 8:08pm On Sep 28, 2011
Re: Girl Friend Calls Wrong Person Darling by eunisam: 8:19pm On Sep 28, 2011
IS CHEATING A TABOO? U NEVER START.
Re: Girl Friend Calls Wrong Person Darling by jellyface(m): 8:41pm On Sep 28, 2011
@ op ,

I posted a similar experience barely a month ago and now its happening 2 you. My girlfriend who is far away in abuja wrote I LOVE YOU to a guy. This later opened pandora's box which brought diff. issues to my notice.

1. The guy was her ex. which she neva mentioned to me when we discussed past r/ships. I later discovered she slept with so many pple i didnt know about.
2. I discovered she is a perpetual liar and a flirt. ( i tot i found an angel )
3. She was rap-ed by her aunty's husband and i found out after 6 months as i forced her 2 confess. ( she has been d closest to the man )

The worst part of it is dat weneva i decide 2 end the affair, she tries to commit suicide( she passed out d other day and ceased breathing, had to be rushed to the hospital) so that her family/aunty (happens to be my boss) will trace the suicide to me. She wants me to marry her at all cost. I wish my girlfriend will start actin strange,cold and ask for a break up but instead she calls me like its her only lifeline. cry

My decision is to get anoda girl that can scare her away from me and mke it look like i am a player. ( all dis mess happened after i introduced her to my family).  I guess you dont want 2 be in my shoes right now. My case is worse than urs , so get urself anoda girlfriend cos you only know little about her escapades yet. Save yourself d emotional stress and  walk away. You are a lucky man. grin
Re: Girl Friend Calls Wrong Person Darling by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 28, 2011
U stil vn't cleard whether u call'd her wit ur regular no or a different one. If she waz seeing some1, dnt u tink she'l v d persn's number stor'd?
Re: Girl Friend Calls Wrong Person Darling by Airtimex(m): 8:54pm On Sep 28, 2011
Dear poster, the best thing is to ask her straightly
you think she will tell you the truth if actually she is cheating? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Harder! Harder!! Right There!!! Look Where It Has Sent Someone / Waist Beads (ileke Idi): / If Those Wrinkles Ain't There, Forget It— Slay Queen As She Flaunts Her Bare Bum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.