Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Titanic: Full-Sized Scans Shows What Happened The Night The Ship Sank (Pictures) - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Titanic: Full-Sized Scans Shows What Happened The Night The Ship Sank (Pictures) (69131 Views)

Scientists Discover Pencil-Sized Species Of Snake, Hiding In Plain Sight (Pics) / 'Dinosaur Of Turtle World': Monster-Sized Snapping Turtle Found In Florida (Pix) / Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Titanic: Full-Sized Scans Shows What Happened The Night The Ship Sank (Pictures) by Racoon(m): 9:02pm On May 19, 2023
God simply showed man his weakness nature despite the titanic incident.

6 Likes

Re: Titanic: Full-Sized Scans Shows What Happened The Night The Ship Sank (Pictures) by Tradepunter2: 9:03pm On May 19, 2023
GeneralPula:

Titanic wasn’t real!

It was all cooked story!

STFU propaganda spreader..... hater.... Appreciate something good for once in ur life... Mekakada

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Titanic: Full-Sized Scans Shows What Happened The Night The Ship Sank (Pictures) by KINGTELLER: 9:04pm On May 19, 2023
I saw some of the blown parts at the Maritime Museum in Halifax, it must have been a gigantic ship no doubt.

What grieved me most was the shoe of a 2 years old baby whose body was later found ..so sad cry cry cry

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Titanic: Full-Sized Scans Shows What Happened The Night The Ship Sank (Pictures) by Benitoh: 9:04pm On May 19, 2023
Not even God can sink ship, was what provoked the anger of God.

Be careful about things you say ignorantly that provoke God and man.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Titanic: Full-Sized Scans Shows What Happened The Night The Ship Sank (Pictures) by ahnie: 9:04pm On May 19, 2023
I wish every husbands can be sacrificing their lives for their wives like jack did,the world would have bn a beautiful place,but instead Nigerian husbands chose to give quality time to side chicks.

1 Like

Re: Titanic: Full-Sized Scans Shows What Happened The Night The Ship Sank (Pictures) by geesilver(m): 9:05pm On May 19, 2023
There is still more to learn about the mystery behind the sinking of the titanic

1 Like

Re: Titanic: Full-Sized Scans Shows What Happened The Night The Ship Sank (Pictures) by Maxymilliano(m): 9:05pm On May 19, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Titanic: Full-Sized Scans Shows What Happened The Night The Ship Sank (Pictures) by ManirBK: 9:05pm On May 19, 2023
Interesting..
Re: Titanic: Full-Sized Scans Shows What Happened The Night The Ship Sank (Pictures) by oluwaseunamos33(m): 9:05pm On May 19, 2023
Una no go allow this pple rest abi?
Re: Titanic: Full-Sized Scans Shows What Happened The Night The Ship Sank (Pictures) by geesilver(m): 9:05pm On May 19, 2023
ahnie:
I wish every husbands can be sacrificing their lives for their wives like jack did,the world would have bn a beautiful place,but instead Nigerian husbands chose to give quality time to side chicks.
because the side chick fulfilled the responsibilities of the house wife maybe

2 Likes

Re: Titanic: Full-Sized Scans Shows What Happened The Night The Ship Sank (Pictures) by oloshun(m): 9:06pm On May 19, 2023
Why did you post this today? When I am packing my luggage for a cruise, why?

3 Likes

Re: Titanic: Full-Sized Scans Shows What Happened The Night The Ship Sank (Pictures) by greggng: 9:07pm On May 19, 2023
Imagine pop still exist in 1912

5 Likes

Re: Titanic: Full-Sized Scans Shows What Happened The Night The Ship Sank (Pictures) by geesilver(m): 9:07pm On May 19, 2023
Benitoh:
Not even God can sink ship, was what provoked the anger of God.

Be careful about things you say ignorantly that provoke God and man.
but in all the stories above there was no part where your quote was spelt out boldly even though we were programmed to believe it

4 Likes

Re: Titanic: Full-Sized Scans Shows What Happened The Night The Ship Sank (Pictures) by WantsandMore: 9:07pm On May 19, 2023
God1000:
Wow, I remember watching that movie, this must be the largest underwater scanning project in history, thanks to researchers for giving us the clearer view of what happened in 1912.

Celine Dion even sang about it "my heart will go on"

Jack sacrificed his life for Rose, he died saving her.

The greatest love story of all time
Romeo and Juliet is the greatest love story to be ever told.

1 Like

Re: Titanic: Full-Sized Scans Shows What Happened The Night The Ship Sank (Pictures) by geesilver(m): 9:08pm On May 19, 2023
Racoon:
God simply showed man his weakness nature despite the titanic incident.
it could have been Human error or engineering mistakes
Re: Titanic: Full-Sized Scans Shows What Happened The Night The Ship Sank (Pictures) by PotatoSalad(m): 9:11pm On May 19, 2023
Righteousness2:
I sincerely believe amongst other things, that the major thing that sunk the titanic sink was the bragging of the builder or the owner.

It was reported that he bragged that with the money and quality put into building the ship, not even GOD could sink it.
The rest we know is History.

Reminds me of a certain Brazilian big politician.
He bragged that if he could get 500,000 votes from his party primaries , not even GOD could stop him from being leader.
Truly He could got the 500K votes but on the day on election he was found dead.

We must Fear, reverence and Honor GOD.
We you begin to see yourself as God or that you have it all. You make yourself a tool for God to deal with.
They just added it to the movie to make it more dramatic.
Nobody said that.
Chineke! Nigerians!

4 Likes

Re: Titanic: Full-Sized Scans Shows What Happened The Night The Ship Sank (Pictures) by lexy2014: 9:14pm On May 19, 2023
this titanic matter no de finish? is there no other thing in the world to look for?
Re: Titanic: Full-Sized Scans Shows What Happened The Night The Ship Sank (Pictures) by Saintmary(f): 9:15pm On May 19, 2023
Reading through the Bible, it has been shown that from evidence, God can protect us from all forms of natural forces and disasters.

Is it

Fire: the three Hebrew friends of Daniel

Flood: Noah and his family

Storm: the Lord Jesus, Paul

The ten plagues: Israelites

And so on.

Anyone who puts their trust in Him will survive whatever happens in this chaotic times.

Peace.

P. S. Atheists and agnostics, please don't quote this post.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Titanic: Full-Sized Scans Shows What Happened The Night The Ship Sank (Pictures) by Edusouls(m): 9:16pm On May 19, 2023
Chai one of the most fascinating and tragic story ever told, that night in April 1912 remains and would still remain a mystery of what really happened to this man made marvelous machine that it couldn’t even hold, in just 2hours forty minutes it has began its journey to the uncharted depths of the deeply mysterious sea

3 Likes

Re: Titanic: Full-Sized Scans Shows What Happened The Night The Ship Sank (Pictures) by Enemyofpeace: 9:17pm On May 19, 2023
Up till today, I still don't know how I managed to survived on the ship on that day. Omo, it was fokn scary. God made it possible for me to survive it and I will forever be grateful to him. Titanic a very beautiful but satanic ship, continue to rest in peace.

3 Likes

Re: Titanic: Full-Sized Scans Shows What Happened The Night The Ship Sank (Pictures) by GeneralPula: 9:17pm On May 19, 2023
Tradepunter2:

STFU propaganda spreader..... hater.... Appreciate something good for once in ur life... Mekakada
Calm down man..

Why would I spread propaganda? It’s what I read from one foreign page on Instagram..

Infact, they states it wasn’t that Huge ice that sank the ship..

Remember, you only saw the movie, you didn’t see the reality!

3 Likes

Re: Titanic: Full-Sized Scans Shows What Happened The Night The Ship Sank (Pictures) by Jeon(f): 9:18pm On May 19, 2023
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Speechless 😶

Anyways God, gave oyinbo brain shey.
See invention, 😔but it went down to fast.

4 Likes

Re: Titanic: Full-Sized Scans Shows What Happened The Night The Ship Sank (Pictures) by thatigboman: 9:18pm On May 19, 2023
Righteousness2:
I sincerely believe amongst other things, that the major thing that sunk the titanic sink was the bragging of the builder or the owner.

It was reported that he bragged that with the money and quality put into building the ship, not even GOD could sink it.

He bragged that if he could get 500,000 votes from his party primaries , not even GOD could stop him from being leader.

When you begin to see yourself as God or that you have it all. You make yourself a tool for God to deal with.

The ALMIGHTY is a Jealous GOD and does not share HIS glory with anybody.
can u please provide me link to the documented evidence of the owner bragging the bolded?
Or are u relying on a fictional movie and relying on fictional scriptwriters work to brag about your jesus?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Titanic: Full-Sized Scans Shows What Happened The Night The Ship Sank (Pictures) by fotadmowmend(m): 9:19pm On May 19, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
Up till today, I still don't know how I managed to survived on the ship on that day. Omo, it was fokn scary. God made it possible for me to survive it and I will forever be grateful to him. Titanic a very beautiful but satanic ship, continue to rest in peace.
Akudaya re o

1 Like

Re: Titanic: Full-Sized Scans Shows What Happened The Night The Ship Sank (Pictures) by Deeprooted: 9:20pm On May 19, 2023
Someone kindly help me unflag my Payday account.

After I received $4600 my account got flagged.

I have received $6k in the past with no issue. Their customer service is not helping matters at all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Titanic: Full-Sized Scans Shows What Happened The Night The Ship Sank (Pictures) by Sweetvie: 9:20pm On May 19, 2023
Hmm
Re: Titanic: Full-Sized Scans Shows What Happened The Night The Ship Sank (Pictures) by Sweetvie: 9:20pm On May 19, 2023
fotadmowmend:
Akudaya re o
😂😂😂
Re: Titanic: Full-Sized Scans Shows What Happened The Night The Ship Sank (Pictures) by Enemyofpeace: 9:23pm On May 19, 2023
fotadmowmend:
Akudaya re o
I'm telling you the truth. I ain't lying
Re: Titanic: Full-Sized Scans Shows What Happened The Night The Ship Sank (Pictures) by Kinehap: 9:23pm On May 19, 2023
With all these, some people in ignorance still say there is no God.

How can a mortal said, Even God can not sink the ship. Not knowing God owns the sea, land, air and everything.

I hope he died with the innocent souls.

God is God

1 Like

Re: Titanic: Full-Sized Scans Shows What Happened The Night The Ship Sank (Pictures) by Jeon(f): 9:23pm On May 19, 2023
Righteousness2:

it was reported that he bragged that with the money and quality put into building the ship, not even GOD could sink it.

When you begin to see yourself as God or that you have it all. You make yourself a tool for God to deal with.

The ALMIGHTY is a Jealous GOD and does not share HIS glory with anybody.

True.
Even Marilyn Monroe, bragged that she don't need Jesus. And was found dead in the next ✌ /✌ ☝days.

5 Likes

Re: Titanic: Full-Sized Scans Shows What Happened The Night The Ship Sank (Pictures) by Maxxim: 9:23pm On May 19, 2023
I heard one of the baddest richest dude was in there and he was the fvcking target, thanks to the Rockefellers family

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever / Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) / Dead Whale Found On Akwa Ibom Beach (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.