Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,557 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Titanic: Full-Sized Scans Shows What Happened The Night The Ship Sank (Pictures) - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Titanic: Full-Sized Scans Shows What Happened The Night The Ship Sank (Pictures) (69137 Views)

Scientists Discover Pencil-Sized Species Of Snake, Hiding In Plain Sight (Pics) / 'Dinosaur Of Turtle World': Monster-Sized Snapping Turtle Found In Florida (Pix) / Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago (2) (3) (4)

Re: Titanic: Full-Sized Scans Shows What Happened The Night The Ship Sank (Pictures) by Bimpe29: 10:15pm On May 19, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
-Experts took thousands of digital images to create an incredible 3D reconstruction of the famous shipwreck

-Study of the scans could reveal more about the mysteries surrounding the sinking on April 15 1912

-More than 1,500 people died and the wreck is deteriorating off the coast of Newfoundland, Canada

DAILY MAIL
Re: Titanic: Full-Sized Scans Shows What Happened The Night The Ship Sank (Pictures) by mekuso89(m): 10:18pm On May 19, 2023
This titanic movie almost kills me each time I watch it
Re: Titanic: Full-Sized Scans Shows What Happened The Night The Ship Sank (Pictures) by BackFromBalablu: 10:21pm On May 19, 2023
Fear God!

Re: Titanic: Full-Sized Scans Shows What Happened The Night The Ship Sank (Pictures) by OdefaGirl(f): 10:34pm On May 19, 2023
mayor1814:
What a chilling and emotional moment in d history of mankind. April 15, 1912 is really a sad day in human history. Another tragedy of that nature was 9/11 in New York and Washington DC

I actually was trying to figure out which was the worst tragedy.... In terms of death tolls
Re: Titanic: Full-Sized Scans Shows What Happened The Night The Ship Sank (Pictures) by arantess: 10:36pm On May 19, 2023
ednut1:
Titanic is not the only ship that has sunk abi na sank. What is the obsession with this particular ship na
They boasted saying "even God could not sink it"

Re: Titanic: Full-Sized Scans Shows What Happened The Night The Ship Sank (Pictures) by Melagros(m): 10:36pm On May 19, 2023
socialmediaman:
It took me a while to realize that the popular titanic movie was not based on a true story. There was never a Jack Dawson or Rose DeWitt Bukater on the actual ship that sank.
Didn't you read what that dump ass above you posted? Him and his likes believe that the film was based on true story

Re: Titanic: Full-Sized Scans Shows What Happened The Night The Ship Sank (Pictures) by lalalista: 10:37pm On May 19, 2023
Righteousness2:
I sincerely believe amongst other things, that the major thing that sunk the titanic sink was the bragging of the builder or the owner.

It was reported that he bragged that with the money and quality put into building the ship, not even GOD could sink it.
The rest we know is History.

Reminds me of a certain Brazilian big politician.
He bragged that if he could get 500,000 votes from his party primaries , not even GOD could stop him from being leader.
Truly He could got the 500K votes but on the day on election he was found dead.

We must Fear, reverence and Honor GOD.
When you begin to see yourself as God or that you have it all. You make yourself a tool for God to deal with.

The ALMIGHTY is a Jealous GOD and does not share HIS glory with anybody.
please help me with that writeup about people who bragged against God and what happened to them
Re: Titanic: Full-Sized Scans Shows What Happened The Night The Ship Sank (Pictures) by promisedeco(m): 10:43pm On May 19, 2023
GeneralPula:

Calm down man..

Why would I spread propaganda? It’s what I read from one foreign page on Instagram..

Infact, they states it wasn’t that Huge ice that sank the ship..

Remember, you only saw the movie, you didn’t see the reality!
So because of what you read on Instagram the story is fake. Instagram of all places. Nawa o. And you were typing fake! Fake! Like you get point

Re: Titanic: Full-Sized Scans Shows What Happened The Night The Ship Sank (Pictures) by Blackboxx11: 10:43pm On May 19, 2023
Did you know millions of people buy ebooks on Amazon daily? you don't need to be an author before you create and upload yours easily within 3days with our tools. It's easier than expected.You can start with small volume ebooks like 24 pages with good title/content. I would guide you on ways to upload it on Amazon through their Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP), how to create dollar account to receive payment from all angles etc. My students that upload up to 5 short books are cashing out monthly from Amazon.
I'm a proud person as my content is serving as breakthrough to many and more ahead. Did you know also that there are apps that can help you write over 100 pages instantly? I would take you through fast lane.
The course is still available for just N1000 (almost free).
It's a full guide and well explained.
I would also add you to my Mentorship group on WhatsApp till you become expert.

Re: Titanic: Full-Sized Scans Shows What Happened The Night The Ship Sank (Pictures) by AfonjaPriest: 10:43pm On May 19, 2023
The first film made on the Titanic tragedy that I watched was 'Poseidon Adventure'. Go and watch it. It is more interesting than the one made, featuring DiCaprio and Kate Winslet.

Re: Titanic: Full-Sized Scans Shows What Happened The Night The Ship Sank (Pictures) by Blackboxx11: 10:44pm On May 19, 2023
Did you know millions of people buy ebooks on Amazon daily? you don't need to be an author before you create and upload yours easily within 3days with our tools. It's easier than expected.You can start with small volume ebooks like 24 pages with good title/content. I would guide you on ways to upload it on Amazon through their Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP), how to create dollar account to receive payment from all angles etc. My students that upload up to 5 short books are cashing out monthly from Amazon.
I'm a proud person as my content is serving as breakthrough to many and more ahead. Did you know also that there are apps that can help you write over 100 pages instantly? I would take you through fast lane.
The course is still available for just N1000 (almost free).
It's a full guide and well explained.
I would also add you to my Mentorship group on WhatsApp till you become expert....

Re: Titanic: Full-Sized Scans Shows What Happened The Night The Ship Sank (Pictures) by AngelicBeing: 10:49pm On May 19, 2023
Re: Titanic: Full-Sized Scans Shows What Happened The Night The Ship Sank (Pictures) by Idoko619(m): 10:49pm On May 19, 2023
ednut1:
Titanic is not the only ship that has sunk abi na sank. What is the obsession with this particular ship na

The Calibre of people on the ship.

Re: Titanic: Full-Sized Scans Shows What Happened The Night The Ship Sank (Pictures) by Sunnyja: 11:03pm On May 19, 2023
Righteousness2:
I sincerely believe amongst other things, that the major thing that sunk the titanic sink was the bragging of the builder or the owner.

It was reported that he bragged that with the money and quality put into building the ship, not even GOD could sink it.

He bragged that if he could get 500,000 votes from his party primaries , not even GOD could stop him from being leader.

When you begin to see yourself as God or that you have it all. You make yourself a tool for God to deal with.

So did the other people also brag for God to allow their lives to be wasted.
You people are just completely twisting the concept of God!

Re: Titanic: Full-Sized Scans Shows What Happened The Night The Ship Sank (Pictures) by oranget(m): 11:12pm On May 19, 2023
Righteousness2:

I don't think God would kill 1,517 people just to prove wrong someone who said something stupid probably as a joke

Re: Titanic: Full-Sized Scans Shows What Happened The Night The Ship Sank (Pictures) by pendragonbladgo(m): 11:59pm On May 19, 2023
Just like yesterday, I was just taking my dinner when the NTA news broke into "breaking News".....

what a day, I couldn't eat my food any longer that deadly evening

Re: Titanic: Full-Sized Scans Shows What Happened The Night The Ship Sank (Pictures) by pendragonbladgo(m): 12:03am On May 20, 2023
Righteousness2:

It was reported that After building the mighty and famous Titanic, a reporter asked him how safe the ship would be. in reply to the question, Thomas said, ”Even GOD himself couldn’t sink the ship”.

Reminds me of a certain Brazilian big politician, Tancredo Neves.
He bragged During his Presidential campaign, he said if he got 500,000 votes from his party, not even God would remove him from Presidency.
Indeed He got the votes but he fell sick a day before was made the president and died.

When you begin to see yourself as God or that you have it all. You make yourself a tool for God to deal with. And when God decides to deal with you, you are gone.

Rubbish, so all the Aircrash and road accident of men of God, is because they insulted God?

See African thought. So because you challenge God u will die, how many people today are insulting God.
Only sleeping around with women it self is enough to insult God.

Re: Titanic: Full-Sized Scans Shows What Happened The Night The Ship Sank (Pictures) by pendragonbladgo(m): 12:04am On May 20, 2023
ednut1:
First ever and the mighty structure

Re: Titanic: Full-Sized Scans Shows What Happened The Night The Ship Sank (Pictures) by pendragonbladgo(m): 12:05am On May 20, 2023
arantess:

They boasted saying "even God could not sink it"
All your school and wiseness wasted, chaiiii
Re: Titanic: Full-Sized Scans Shows What Happened The Night The Ship Sank (Pictures) by PNomsule: 2:03am On May 20, 2023
Righteousness2:

It was reported that After building the mighty and famous Titanic, a reporter asked him how safe the ship would be. in reply to the question, Thomas said, ”Even GOD himself couldn’t sink the ship”.

He bragged During his Presidential campaign, he said if he got 500,000 votes from his party, not even God would remove him from Presidency.
Indeed He got the votes but he fell sick a day before was made the president and died.

When you begin to see yourself as God or that you have it all. You make yourself a tool for God to deal with. And when God decides to deal with you, you are gone.

On the contrary, I know a young man in this very Nigeria 🇳🇬 and Abuja who repeatedly says, in his words, "not even God can stop him from succeeding". More than 5yrs since, he's more than waxed 6times more in affluence and even more in influence.

Hence, God's ways are not ours, His thoughts are also not ours. Man is too limited to understand His ways by any stretch sef...

Re: Titanic: Full-Sized Scans Shows What Happened The Night The Ship Sank (Pictures) by FireUpNow(m): 2:46am On May 20, 2023
That movie titanic and it's sound track by Celine Dion is golden. God bless the girl that made me to watch that movie. Even though she is married she still in my heart!

Re: Titanic: Full-Sized Scans Shows What Happened The Night The Ship Sank (Pictures) by GodIsGreat001: 3:13am On May 20, 2023
That’s not what happened in real life tho, that just added version of the true story.. No one survived the wreck
God1000:
Wow, I remember watching that movie, this must be the largest underwater scanning project in history, thanks to researchers for giving us the clearer view of what happened in 1912.

Celine Dion even sang about it "my heart will go on"

Jack sacrificed his life for Rose, he died saving her.

The greatest love story of all time
Re: Titanic: Full-Sized Scans Shows What Happened The Night The Ship Sank (Pictures) by GodIsGreat001: 3:17am On May 20, 2023
It took the life of the top Rich and powerful Americans at the time, more like an assassination ...
allen113:
Why so much attention on this Titanic, is it the first ship to have been wrecked on sea? undecided

Re: Titanic: Full-Sized Scans Shows What Happened The Night The Ship Sank (Pictures) by GodIsGreat001: 3:19am On May 20, 2023
The movie is not what happened in reality, no one sacrificed any life for anybody in reality.. in fact no one on board survived the wreck
ahnie:
I wish every husbands can be sacrificing their lives for their wives like jack did,the world would have bn a beautiful place,but instead Nigerian husbands chose to give quality time to side chicks.
Re: Titanic: Full-Sized Scans Shows What Happened The Night The Ship Sank (Pictures) by GodIsGreat001: 3:20am On May 20, 2023
It was an assassination
geesilver:
it could have been Human error or engineering mistakes
Re: Titanic: Full-Sized Scans Shows What Happened The Night The Ship Sank (Pictures) by arantess: 3:28am On May 20, 2023
pendragonbladgo:

All your school and wiseness wasted, chaiiii
Show me where claimed to have gone to school or to be a wise person

Be guided
Re: Titanic: Full-Sized Scans Shows What Happened The Night The Ship Sank (Pictures) by gloryman91: 3:30am On May 20, 2023
Righteousness2:

Good talk, wondering those referring to human beings as God ?
Re: Titanic: Full-Sized Scans Shows What Happened The Night The Ship Sank (Pictures) by geesilver(m): 4:05am On May 20, 2023
GodIsGreat001:
It was an assassination
really
Re: Titanic: Full-Sized Scans Shows What Happened The Night The Ship Sank (Pictures) by Ibime(m): 4:34am On May 20, 2023
Edusouls:
Chai one of the most fascinating and tragic story ever told, that night in April 1912 remains and would still remain a mystery of what really happened to this man made marvelous machine that it couldn’t even hold, in just 2hours forty minutes it has began its journey to the uncharted depths of the deeply mysterious sea

I'm a titanic buff and listening to the audiobook on Titanic by Walter Lord or Archibald Gracie (a survivor on the last upside down lifeboat) will send shivers down your spine. Titanic is the greatest and most fascinating true human story ever told.
Re: Titanic: Full-Sized Scans Shows What Happened The Night The Ship Sank (Pictures) by Ibime(m): 4:38am On May 20, 2023
Maxxim:
I heard one of the baddest richest dude was in there and he was the fvcking target, thanks to the Rockefellers family

You conspiracy theorists haff come

JP Morgan was booked for the trip but missed it. Rockefeller got no beef with JP Morgan. JP Morgan financed all Rockefeller business ventures.

Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever / Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) / Dead Whale Found On Akwa Ibom Beach (Photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49