Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Titanic: Full-Sized Scans Shows What Happened The Night The Ship Sank (Pictures) - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Titanic: Full-Sized Scans Shows What Happened The Night The Ship Sank (Pictures) (69133 Views)

Scientists Discover Pencil-Sized Species Of Snake, Hiding In Plain Sight (Pics) / 'Dinosaur Of Turtle World': Monster-Sized Snapping Turtle Found In Florida (Pix) / Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Titanic: Full-Sized Scans Shows What Happened The Night The Ship Sank (Pictures) by Pimine: 6:09am On May 20, 2023
God1000:
Wow, I remember watching that movie, this must be the largest underwater scanning project in history, thanks to researchers for giving us the clearer view of what happened in 1912.

Celine Dion even sang about it "my heart will go on"

Jack sacrificed his life for Rose, he died saving her.

The greatest love story of all time
Wrong. It's a great love story, no doubt. But the greatest love story of all time is the love of God which he proved by giving us His Son to die in our place that we might live. We are guilty, and we shoulda been the ones to die, but He bore our sins upon Himself.

Every other love story pales in comparison.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Titanic: Full-Sized Scans Shows What Happened The Night The Ship Sank (Pictures) by bizzibodi(m): 6:16am On May 20, 2023
Righteousness2:
I sincerely believe amongst other things, that the major thing that sunk the titanic sink was the bragging of the builder or the owner.

It was reported that After building the mighty and famous Titanic, a reporter asked him how safe the ship would be. in reply to the question, Thomas said, ”Even GOD himself couldn’t sink the ship”.
The rest we know is History.

Reminds me of a certain Brazilian big politician, Tancredo Neves.
He bragged During his Presidential campaign, he said if he got 500,000 votes from his party, not even God would remove him from Presidency.
Indeed He got the votes but he fell sick a day before was made the president and died.

We must Fear, reverence and Honor GOD.
When you begin to see yourself as God or that you have it all. You make yourself a tool for God to deal with. And when God decides to deal with you, you are gone.

The ALMIGHTY is a Jealous GOD and does not share HIS glory with anybody.
A reporter asked him how safe the ship would be. in reply to the question,Thomas said, ”Even GOD himself couldn’t sink the ship”.Where you there?

2 Likes

Re: Titanic: Full-Sized Scans Shows What Happened The Night The Ship Sank (Pictures) by OVB123: 6:20am On May 20, 2023
Righteousness2:
I sincerely believe amongst other things, that the major thing that sunk the titanic sink was the bragging of the builder or the owner.

It was reported that After building the mighty and famous Titanic, a reporter asked him how safe the ship would be. in reply to the question, Thomas said, ”Even GOD himself couldn’t sink the ship”.

He bragged During his Presidential campaign, he said if he got 500,000 votes from his party, not even God would remove him from Presidency.
Indeed He got the votes but he fell sick a day before was made the president and died.

When you begin to see yourself as God or that you have it all. You make yourself a tool for God to deal with. And when God decides to deal with you, you are gone.

Re: Titanic: Full-Sized Scans Shows What Happened The Night The Ship Sank (Pictures) by onlyboyson(m): 6:40am On May 20, 2023
and the NIGHT COMES FOR THEM
Re: Titanic: Full-Sized Scans Shows What Happened The Night The Ship Sank (Pictures) by mukthar2000(m): 6:42am On May 20, 2023
Oyinbo make una allow us rest with this una Titanic we beg.
We have face many challenges that is bigger than Titanic in Nigerian too.
Re: Titanic: Full-Sized Scans Shows What Happened The Night The Ship Sank (Pictures) by victorazy(m): 6:42am On May 20, 2023
Astra101:
What a night it was!

@ the boldest, Celine Dion didn't sing about it. Rather her song was used for the 1999 version of Titanic

1 Like

Re: Titanic: Full-Sized Scans Shows What Happened The Night The Ship Sank (Pictures) by MASTERMIND04(m): 6:48am On May 20, 2023
ednut1:
Titanic is not the only ship that has sunk abi na sank. What is the obsession with this particular ship na
Because it was the largest and it killed more people.
Re: Titanic: Full-Sized Scans Shows What Happened The Night The Ship Sank (Pictures) by FxMasterz: 7:08am On May 20, 2023
Deeprooted:
Someone kindly help me unflag my Payday account.

After I received $4600 my account got flagged.

I have received $6k in the past with no issue. Their customer service is not helping matters at all
Send me a PM.
Re: Titanic: Full-Sized Scans Shows What Happened The Night The Ship Sank (Pictures) by KaptainAfrika: 7:13am On May 20, 2023
YET GOD HAS NOT STRUCK DOWN ANY OF NIGERIA'S POLITICIANS THAT MAKE STATEMENTS LIKE THEY ARE GOD.

Righteousness2:

1 Like

Re: Titanic: Full-Sized Scans Shows What Happened The Night The Ship Sank (Pictures) by SaLongs1(m): 7:16am On May 20, 2023
Righteousness2:

You people and religious assumptions that only work in the minds of very gullible and sheepish followers.

1 Like

Re: Titanic: Full-Sized Scans Shows What Happened The Night The Ship Sank (Pictures) by Seagodess(f): 7:21am On May 20, 2023
Edusouls:
Chai one of the most fascinating and tragic story ever told, that night in April 1912 remains and would still remain a mystery of what really happened to this man made marvelous machine that it couldn’t even hold, in just 2hours forty minutes it has began its journey to the uncharted depths of the deeply mysterious sea
like say dey earth that time
Re: Titanic: Full-Sized Scans Shows What Happened The Night The Ship Sank (Pictures) by Maxxim: 7:29am On May 20, 2023
Ibime:

You conspiracy theorists haff come

JP Morgan was booked for the trip but missed it. Rockefeller got no beef with JP Morgan. JP Morgan financed all Rockefeller business ventures.
Have you heard about John Jacob Astor, and how he was against the federal reserve, how the Rockefellers tried to own the American economy after the europe's and he was on their way??
Re: Titanic: Full-Sized Scans Shows What Happened The Night The Ship Sank (Pictures) by crowther15(m): 7:34am On May 20, 2023
allen113:
Why so much attention on this Titanic, is it the first ship to have been wrecked on sea? undecided
Titanic ship was the first and biggest afloat in her time. The man who envisioned the ship wanted a ship that would be away from home. That is, if you live in luxury apartments, with 5 star experience, you would get it inside Titanic. The ship had swimming pool, clubhouse, church, beer parlour, name it. Anything you in real life is available in the ship.

3 Likes

Re: Titanic: Full-Sized Scans Shows What Happened The Night The Ship Sank (Pictures) by billyG(m): 7:51am On May 20, 2023
Righteousness2:

Let us remove d logs from our eyes first,we all boasted & defiles Gods orders including you.
God restricted us all to terra firma by creating gravity to hold us back but we all defiles God by flying in aeroplanes,helicopters,spaceship into d realms he commanded us not to go.
He made land our ecosystem but we choose to transverse the rivers,ocean with boats,ships and submarines.
God gave you righteousness2 and average walking speed of 5km/hr but you disobey him by riding in danfo,cars with average speed of 120km/hr instead of walking are you ready to repent?
If God is a big punisher as you portrayed him we will all be dead long time ago.
Re: Titanic: Full-Sized Scans Shows What Happened The Night The Ship Sank (Pictures) by Mpanyi: 7:51am On May 20, 2023
Righteousness2:

In essence, in part, God wanted to show them (including the innocent passengers)? I don't think so. Their design error, speed and not being watchful undid them. Many people have insulted God many times and God just let the insults slide.
Re: Titanic: Full-Sized Scans Shows What Happened The Night The Ship Sank (Pictures) by Moblux(m): 7:55am On May 20, 2023
Righteousness2:

That could be through but it might also be because of John Jacob Astor IV who was the richest aboard the ill-fated iconic ship. He had opposed to individuals owning Federal Reserve Bank (American Central Bank).
Re: Titanic: Full-Sized Scans Shows What Happened The Night The Ship Sank (Pictures) by sweetkev(m): 8:05am On May 20, 2023
Etranshub:
Another reminder that no matter how much power u think you have, do noy call God out or challenge him.

I make fantastic metal works

Is this a gate ? How much something like this would cost me ?
Re: Titanic: Full-Sized Scans Shows What Happened The Night The Ship Sank (Pictures) by Ibime(m): 8:14am On May 20, 2023
Maxxim:

Have you heard about John Jacob Astor, and how he was against the federal reserve, how the Rockefellers tried to own the American economy after the europe's and he was on their way??

Astor was a hotelier (Waldorf Astoria), not a deep finance man as you are painting

Jacob Astor could have boarded any of the lifeboats and was personally offered one by the captain but chose to observe the rules of the sea - ladies and children first. He could have saved himself like Bruce Ismay, the Director of the company that owns Titanic that took a boat
Re: Titanic: Full-Sized Scans Shows What Happened The Night The Ship Sank (Pictures) by crackhouse(m): 8:17am On May 20, 2023
As far back as 1900 oyibo has been using pop ceiling and we just started doing pop ceiling here in nigeria in year 2000s and it seems to us like the technology started just now meanwhile it started in 18th century. Truly We are miles away far from the whites. Just look the interior of titanic ship in 1909 when we were still in stone age in Africa..

3 Likes

Re: Titanic: Full-Sized Scans Shows What Happened The Night The Ship Sank (Pictures) by yusluvad(m): 8:23am On May 20, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
DISASTER IN THE ATLANTIC: HOW MORE THAN 1,500 LOST THEIR LIVES WHEN THE TITANIC SUNK

DAILY MAIL
Educative...
Re: Titanic: Full-Sized Scans Shows What Happened The Night The Ship Sank (Pictures) by texannaija: 8:29am On May 20, 2023
WantsandMore:
lol...I thought they said Age is just a number ?👌. Lmao 🤣

😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Titanic: Full-Sized Scans Shows What Happened The Night The Ship Sank (Pictures) by deltateam: 8:40am On May 20, 2023
Righteousness2:

Very true. Little is said of the Brazilian town that depicted devil 'winning ' over Jesus. When flood came, they borrowed sense and repented.

Dem no born me well to mock God or say ill of Him.

I dey mad

https://gospelspotlightgh.com/2023/03/11/carnival-2023-flood-kills-dozens-in-brazil-day-after-mocking-jesus-at-satanic-parade-videos/

2 Likes

Re: Titanic: Full-Sized Scans Shows What Happened The Night The Ship Sank (Pictures) by Righteousness2(m): 8:56am On May 20, 2023
oranget:

I don't think God would kill 1,517 people just to prove wrong someone who said something stupid probably as a joke
The ways and thoughts of GOD are far different from the ways and thinking of man. HE is GOD. And will do whatever HE likes. Our duty as humans is to Ensure we fear , reverence and Honor Him.

Never join yourself directly or indirectly to someone who prides himself or herself against GOD. You stand the risk of being joined to judgement when GOD decides to strike.

Sodom and Gomorrah was a country. Everybody including kids were wasted.

A whole generation of people were wasted in the days of Noah.

In Egypt, all the first born in the land were taken away because of pharoah.

Fear GOD! Obey HIM. HE is above your little brain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Titanic: Full-Sized Scans Shows What Happened The Night The Ship Sank (Pictures) by Astra101: 9:01am On May 20, 2023
victorazy:

🤷‍♂️
Re: Titanic: Full-Sized Scans Shows What Happened The Night The Ship Sank (Pictures) by Deeprooted: 9:20am On May 20, 2023
FxMasterz:

Send me a PM.

If you have the solution, kindly proffer it here so others can learn.

I will compensate you

1 Like

Re: Titanic: Full-Sized Scans Shows What Happened The Night The Ship Sank (Pictures) by Bakrabas: 9:25am On May 20, 2023
But when will they find out the items swallowed by Bermuda triangle?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Titanic: Full-Sized Scans Shows What Happened The Night The Ship Sank (Pictures) by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:52am On May 20, 2023
thinkmoney:

God doesn’t work like that. The workings of God especially during our time is not to sacrifice 1500 lives (many children inclusive), just to prove a point.
You know me by now, you should reach me so we can both get a better understanding of the God of the Bible and his ways.
Be careful about this kind of post in the city, because it may actually have a counter effect of making people hate God

Well, God is mysterious.

He sacrificed 70, 000 men when David ignored his instruction to not number the men.

God can't be understood by our human reasoning.

You need to be Spirit to understand God.
Re: Titanic: Full-Sized Scans Shows What Happened The Night The Ship Sank (Pictures) by wendixx(f): 9:56am On May 20, 2023
Honchoslim16:

God is great Ontop Titanic!

Where was your god when kids and family are being displaced because of terrorism!

I guess your god was busy sleeping when gunmen attacked people in church and slaughtered them like goats.

Joh 16:2-4 AKJV 2 They shall put you out of the synagogues: yes, the time comes, that whoever kills you will think that he does God service. 3 And these things will they do to you, because they have not known the Father, nor me.
4 But these things have I told you, that when the time shall come, you may remember that I told you of them. And these things I said not to you at the beginning, because I was with you.

Mat 24:9 AKJV Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and you shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

Our God doesn't sleep, he does and predestines all things to His glory. The fact that Christians are killed even in church is not an accident. God knows that these things and more will happen, and has pre informed us. All to His glory.

1 Like

Re: Titanic: Full-Sized Scans Shows What Happened The Night The Ship Sank (Pictures) by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:06am On May 20, 2023
GodIsGreat001:
That’s not what happened in real life tho, that just added version of the true story.. No one survived the wreck

Over 700 people survived the wreck.
Re: Titanic: Full-Sized Scans Shows What Happened The Night The Ship Sank (Pictures) by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:09am On May 20, 2023
billyG:

Let us remove d logs from our eyes first,we all boasted & defiles Gods orders including you.
God restricted us all to terra firma by creating gravity to hold us back but we all defiles God by flying in aeroplanes,helicopters,spaceship into d realms he commanded us not to go.
He made land our ecosystem but we choose to transverse the rivers,ocean with boats,ships and submarines.
God gave you righteousness2 and average walking speed of 5km/hr but you disobey him by riding in danfo,cars with average speed of 120km/hr instead of walking are you ready to repent?
If God is a big punisher as you portrayed him we will all be dead long time ago.

This your analogy is far flung from the point.

2 Likes

Re: Titanic: Full-Sized Scans Shows What Happened The Night The Ship Sank (Pictures) by Edusouls(m): 10:24am On May 20, 2023
Ibime:

I'm a titanic buff and listening to the audiobook on Titanic by Walter Lord or Archibald Gracie (a survivor on the last upside down lifeboat) will send shivers down your spine. Titanic is the greatest and most fascinating true human story ever told.
chai are u serious?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever / Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) / Dead Whale Found On Akwa Ibom Beach (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.