Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Titanic: Full-Sized Scans Shows What Happened The Night The Ship Sank (Pictures) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Titanic: Full-Sized Scans Shows What Happened The Night The Ship Sank (Pictures) (69135 Views)

Scientists Discover Pencil-Sized Species Of Snake, Hiding In Plain Sight (Pics) / 'Dinosaur Of Turtle World': Monster-Sized Snapping Turtle Found In Florida (Pix) / Terror Crocodiles With Banana-Sized Teeth Preyed On Dinosaurs 82 Million Yrs Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Titanic: Full-Sized Scans Shows What Happened The Night The Ship Sank (Pictures) by yahoodetector: 9:24pm On May 19, 2023
The shop that when the manufacturers were asked how safe it was, they said, "Even God could not sink it"
Finally, na ordinary iceberg knack am.
Re: Titanic: Full-Sized Scans Shows What Happened The Night The Ship Sank (Pictures) by Barims(m): 9:27pm On May 19, 2023
God1000:
Wow, I remember watching that movie, this must be the largest underwater scanning project in history, thanks to researchers for giving us the clearer view of what happened in 1912.

Celine Dion even sang about it "my heart will go on"

Jack sacrificed his life for Rose, he died saving her.

The greatest love story of all time

And now they're both dead wink
Re: Titanic: Full-Sized Scans Shows What Happened The Night The Ship Sank (Pictures) by Eriokanmi: 9:28pm On May 19, 2023
Benitoh:
Not even God can sink ship, was what provoked the anger of God.

Be careful about things you say ignorantly that provoke God and man.
You're right. Just same way Abiola once bragged that, there's nothing like agbana( the spirit that steals money or makes money disappear). He said, he dared that agbana to enter his pool of money, that it will eat and eat, then come out without leaving any trace behind because he had more than enough. He now likened his wealth to an overflown drum of water, that all he's been spending was the spill over , that he's not touched what's inside the drum yet.

When God would prove Himself to Abiola, his Concord Airlines folded up, followed by his newspaper, national concord.

A few years back, one of his favourite sons was reported to have duped someone with the sum of 30m naira. He couldn't pay back the money. It was one of those whom his late dad made millionaires that cleared that debt.

God will always humble the proud.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Titanic: Full-Sized Scans Shows What Happened The Night The Ship Sank (Pictures) by blowjohn(m): 9:30pm On May 19, 2023
mayor1814:
What a chilling and emotional moment in d history of mankind. April 15, 1912 is really a sad day in human history. Another tragedy of that nature was 9/11 in New York and Washington DC

Have u heard of the SPANISH FLU?

500,000,000 AFFECTED.

OVER 50 MILLION DEAD?

DEY PLAY

Infact, have u heard of the bubonic plague or black death?

More than 100 million deaths?

Dey play

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Titanic: Full-Sized Scans Shows What Happened The Night The Ship Sank (Pictures) by ogify1(m): 9:35pm On May 19, 2023
ahnie:
I wish every husbands can be sacrificing their lives for their wives like jack did,the world would have bn a beautiful place,but instead Nigerian husbands chose to give quality time to side chicks.
Rest

5 Likes

Re: Titanic: Full-Sized Scans Shows What Happened The Night The Ship Sank (Pictures) by marvrick: 9:38pm On May 19, 2023
Righteousness2:
I sincerely believe amongst other things, that the major thing that sunk the titanic sink was the bragging of the builder or the owner.

It was reported that he bragged that with the money and quality put into building the ship, not even GOD could sink it.
The rest we know is History.

Reminds me of a certain Brazilian big politician.
He bragged that if he could get 500,000 votes from his party primaries , not even GOD could stop him from being leader.
Truly He could got the 500K votes but on the day on election he was found dead.

We must Fear, reverence and Honor GOD.
When you begin to see yourself as God or that you have it all. You make yourself a tool for God to deal with.

The ALMIGHTY is a Jealous GOD and does not share HIS glory with anybody.

You're 100% correct.
The very first thing to really really fear is God and the second thing to fear is still God. As humans we need to agree with Him if we will see life.
I'm sorry for all those atheist.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Titanic: Full-Sized Scans Shows What Happened The Night The Ship Sank (Pictures) by Sheriman(m): 9:38pm On May 19, 2023
greggng:
Imagine pop still exist in 1912
Abeg I think say na only me see am sooo. Oyinbo People don dey use beta thing since teytey na 100 years later we con dey use am in Africa

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Titanic: Full-Sized Scans Shows What Happened The Night The Ship Sank (Pictures) by Sunshine34(m): 9:39pm On May 19, 2023
God is the greatest.
Re: Titanic: Full-Sized Scans Shows What Happened The Night The Ship Sank (Pictures) by spencekat(m): 9:39pm On May 19, 2023
allen113:
Why so much attention on this Titanic, is it the first ship to have been wrecked on sea? undecided
She was so beautiful to behold.

2 Likes

Re: Titanic: Full-Sized Scans Shows What Happened The Night The Ship Sank (Pictures) by Adewale1603(m): 9:40pm On May 19, 2023
Benitoh:
Not even God can sink ship, was what provoked the anger of God.

Be careful about things you say ignorantly that provoke God and man.
this was just a dialogue from the movie. It has nothing to do with the sinking of the ship. It's a case of natural disasters. The ship hit an iceberg in the ocean.
Re: Titanic: Full-Sized Scans Shows What Happened The Night The Ship Sank (Pictures) by Adewale1603(m): 9:44pm On May 19, 2023
allen113:
Why so much attention on this Titanic, is it the first ship to have been wrecked on sea? undecided
do you know the meaning of Titanic? synonyms: colossal, gigantic, monumental, massive, enormous, terrific, tremendous, fantastic, towering, immense, vast, cosmic, giant, mammoth, elephantine, gargantuan, prodigious, huge, very large, great, substantial, mighty, Herculean, Brobdingnagian, jumbo, bumper, monster, stupendous, humongous, whopping, whopping great, thumping, thumping great, astronomical, mega, whacking, whacking great, ginormous. That's the reason why it's so exceptional

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Titanic: Full-Sized Scans Shows What Happened The Night The Ship Sank (Pictures) by spencekat(m): 9:46pm On May 19, 2023
Now we have double hull vessels.

1 Like

Re: Titanic: Full-Sized Scans Shows What Happened The Night The Ship Sank (Pictures) by babaowambe: 9:47pm On May 19, 2023
PEOPLE ! DO NOT MOCK GOD!!!! FEAR HIM AND GIVE GOD REVERENCE !!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Titanic: Full-Sized Scans Shows What Happened The Night The Ship Sank (Pictures) by Swissli(f): 9:47pm On May 19, 2023
Is This Going To Bring Back The Dead? undecided
Re: Titanic: Full-Sized Scans Shows What Happened The Night The Ship Sank (Pictures) by Honchoslim16(m): 9:48pm On May 19, 2023
Righteousness2:
I sincerely believe amongst other things, that the major thing that sunk the titanic sink was the bragging of the builder or the owner.

It was reported that he bragged that with the money and quality put into building the ship, not even GOD could sink it.

He bragged that if he could get 500,000 votes from his party primaries , not even GOD could stop him from being leader.

When you begin to see yourself as God or that you have it all. You make yourself a tool for God to deal with.

Stop being an îď!oť

What's the benefit of your god in Nigeria!!?

1 Like

Re: Titanic: Full-Sized Scans Shows What Happened The Night The Ship Sank (Pictures) by Honchoslim16(m): 9:51pm On May 19, 2023
babaowambe:
PEOPLE ! DO NOT MOCK GOD!!!! FEAR HIM AND GIVE GOD REVERENCE !!!!!
Like accidents or mishap don't happen 😅

Christians and the way they think!
Re: Titanic: Full-Sized Scans Shows What Happened The Night The Ship Sank (Pictures) by Blakjewelry(m): 9:51pm On May 19, 2023
Righteousness2:

So you just opened your mouth dey disgrace your god abi? Because a mere human being made some remark he decided to murder 1500 people just to show how powerful he is, maybe when when man finally decided to stroll between solar system and someone brags, he will also try show is power too. The sinking of the titanic was due to human errors and the result of the investigation has helped the maritime industry alot. Even the Israelites today don't see the god with the same view you Africans do today.

1 Like

Re: Titanic: Full-Sized Scans Shows What Happened The Night The Ship Sank (Pictures) by leisuretym: 9:53pm On May 19, 2023
This is the 🚢 ship they said it’s unsinkable?

Yes, God himself can not sink the ship!
Re: Titanic: Full-Sized Scans Shows What Happened The Night The Ship Sank (Pictures) by Honchoslim16(m): 9:54pm On May 19, 2023
Sunshine34:
God is the greatest.
God is great Ontop Titanic!

Where was your god when kids and family are being displaced because of terrorism!

I guess your god was busy sleeping when gunmen attacked people in church and slaughtered them like goats.

1 Like

Re: Titanic: Full-Sized Scans Shows What Happened The Night The Ship Sank (Pictures) by Honchoslim16(m): 9:55pm On May 19, 2023
Blakjewelry:

So you just opened your mouth dey disgrace your god abi? Because a mere human being made some remark he decided to murder 1500 people just to show how powerful he is, maybe when when man finally decided to stroll between solar system and someone brags, he will also try show is power too. The sinking of the titanic was due to human errors and the result of the investigation has helped the maritime industry alot. Even the Israelites today don't see the god with the same view you Africans do today.

These Christians don't think!

1 Like

Re: Titanic: Full-Sized Scans Shows What Happened The Night The Ship Sank (Pictures) by thinkmoney(m): 9:56pm On May 19, 2023
Righteousness2:

God doesn’t work like that. The workings of God especially during our time is not to sacrifice 1500 lives (many children inclusive), just to prove a point.
You know me by now, you should reach me so we can both get a better understanding of the God of the Bible and his ways.
Be careful about this kind of post in the city, because it may actually have a counter effect of making people hate God

3 Likes

Re: Titanic: Full-Sized Scans Shows What Happened The Night The Ship Sank (Pictures) by Honchoslim16(m): 9:57pm On May 19, 2023
marvrick:

You're 100% correct.
The very first thing to really really fear is God and the second thing to fear is still God. As humans we need to agree with Him if we will see life.
I'm sorry for all those atheist.
Una be mumu!
Re: Titanic: Full-Sized Scans Shows What Happened The Night The Ship Sank (Pictures) by texannaija: 9:57pm On May 19, 2023
WantsandMore:
Romeo and Juliet is the greatest love story to be ever told.

From wetin I read Oo, Romeo and Juliet dem be small small pikin Oo. Romeo (16/17), Juliet (13)…. Shey dem know wetin be “LOVE” at that age?
Re: Titanic: Full-Sized Scans Shows What Happened The Night The Ship Sank (Pictures) by Blackdisciple(m): 10:02pm On May 19, 2023
God1000:
Wow, I remember watching that movie, this must be the largest underwater scanning project in history, thanks to researchers for giving us the clearer view of what happened in 1912.

If reverse was the case is she gonna do the same grin grin

1 Like

Re: Titanic: Full-Sized Scans Shows What Happened The Night The Ship Sank (Pictures) by Blackdisciple(m): 10:02pm On May 19, 2023
God1000:

If reverse was the case is she gonna do the same grin grin
Re: Titanic: Full-Sized Scans Shows What Happened The Night The Ship Sank (Pictures) by achimendy(m): 10:03pm On May 19, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY MAIL

The constructors of that ship tested God by saying he can't sink the ship, only to be wrecked by ice pack.

Next time don't test God.

1 Like

Re: Titanic: Full-Sized Scans Shows What Happened The Night The Ship Sank (Pictures) by isabi2lof: 10:12pm On May 19, 2023
When love was real not nowadays that we've shakushaku and shepeteri kinda of love .

1 Like

Re: Titanic: Full-Sized Scans Shows What Happened The Night The Ship Sank (Pictures) by chidiokay: 10:12pm On May 19, 2023
socialmediaman:
It took me a while to realize that the popular titanic movie was not based on a true story. There was never a Jack Dawson or Rose DeWitt Bukater on the actual ship that sank.

interesting ! so who narrated the story

4 Likes

Re: Titanic: Full-Sized Scans Shows What Happened The Night The Ship Sank (Pictures) by achimendy(m): 10:12pm On May 19, 2023
Astra101:
What a night it was!

@ the boldest, Celine Dion didn't sing about it. Rather her song was used for the 1999 version of Titanic

Exactly........
Re: Titanic: Full-Sized Scans Shows What Happened The Night The Ship Sank (Pictures) by achimendy(m): 10:14pm On May 19, 2023
GeneralPula:
Titanic isn’t real..

It was a case of pure assassination with cover up story, not what y’all saw in the movie..

Oya tell us the real story, oga storyteller.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Titanic: Full-Sized Scans Shows What Happened The Night The Ship Sank (Pictures) by WantsandMore: 10:14pm On May 19, 2023
texannaija:

From wetin I read Oo, Romeo and Juliet dem be small small pikin Oo. Romeo (16/17), Juliet (13)…. Shey dem know wetin be “LOVE” at that age?
lol...I thought they said Age is just a number ?👌. Lmao 🤣

1 Like

Re: Titanic: Full-Sized Scans Shows What Happened The Night The Ship Sank (Pictures) by isabi2lof: 10:14pm On May 19, 2023
When love was real but nowadays what we've is , shakushaku and shepeteri kinda of love .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Canadian Farmer Discovers New Tyrannosaur Species, One Of The Oldest Kind Ever / Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) / Dead Whale Found On Akwa Ibom Beach (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.