Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,008 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) - Travel (525) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) (466733 Views)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) ... (538) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by Ibro99: 6:56pm On Apr 20
Thank you very much. I feel more confident now and will check YouTube as advised.

Goodenoch:

Completing a self-assessment and running a business are two completely different things that'll never intersect in this specific context.

Investing in stocks is not 'running a business' so you can invest £1 Billion if you have it and make millions in dividends or price appreciation, and it won't be a violation of your visa rules.

Taxes for the dividends depend on your overall income and you pay tax on it as usual with income after you subtract your personal allowance (typically £12,570) and also subtract the £500 dividend allowance. How you will pay depends on how much it is - here's the HMRC explainer page. You can also call them. The link is in the page - https://www.gov.uk/tax-on-dividends

Youtube videos can also be helpful in breaking it down further.
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by toughest007: 7:46pm On Apr 20
Lexusgs430:

From a point of cost, MB would more expensive to purchase........ The older the vehicles, the more unreliable MB would get.......😁😂

Yea, I get your point. But from a curious perspective, running a taxi service on a fleet of MB (older models) begs to wonder how they are able to sustain their profit margin while at the same time compete with other taxi operators having fleet of vehicle as the type the OP is looking at buying.
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by Zahra29: 8:59pm On Apr 20
jedisco:

[b]Interesting there was a big jump in the number of nursing students when the bursary was scrapped. [/b]One wonders if a reintroduction would not cause a reversal.

Nigeria subsidizes education (and petrol) at a baseline for every student (not exclusively medical students). Every country has a social budget- the main points are first, what percentage of public money is spent on social interventions. Secondly, what are those social interventions and most importantly is there an equitable and progressive distribution?

The bolded is illogical. The facts clearly show that potential nursing students were disincentivised when the bursary was scrapped. The below quote is from the Nursing Times:

The NHS bursary in England was scrapped by the Conservative government in 2017, causing a large drop in applications to nursing courses in the years immediately after

Hopefully it will be reinstated by the Labour government as a sensible strategy to increase domestic intake rather than the unsustainable reliance on foreign labour.

My point remains - if Nigeria can subsidise university education for its citizens, when I'm sure many would argue that this money should be better used to service its many pressing economic challenges, then I'm confused why the constant argument here against UK home fees being capped or even subsidised further for its citizens.

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by Raalsalghul: 9:19pm On Apr 20
jedisco:

Lol.. the interesting part is going online and seeing folks who typically blame immigrants for everything suddenly start talking about 'punching up' now that the next low hanging fruit is being targeted simply cos the demographic involved here is different. What next? perhaps limiting state pension to only those whose parents were Brits.

An immigrant recently asked me 'what is mental health'. The person don hear am fir news tire but didn't comprehend. I tell no worry, after 5 years (ILR) u sef go sabi about mental health.

I was beginning to think Immigration (Legal and Illegal) was all they could flex their muscles on and naturally wondered if they had plans for other sectors of the economy: can't remember when last I read or saw a major immigration news until the whole thing on sick notes and public benefits.

The way they went on about it from middle to ending of last year ehn. grin At least Tier 4 holders can breathe some fresh air. Even Oga James Cleverly, we no hear about am again. Immigration this! Immigration that! No more anxiety inducing headlines for students. grin

As them don gather fight immigrants, the natural progression na to fight theirselves now at the bold. grin

UK ehn, na fad country. One fad fit reign for 4 months until it's replaced by another. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by LionInZion: 9:48pm On Apr 20
Raalsalghul:

I was beginning to think Immigration (Legal and Illegal) was all they could flex their muscles on and naturally wondered if they had plans for other sectors of the economy: can't remember when last I read or saw a major immigration news until the whole thing on sick notes and public benefits.

The way they went on about it from middle to ending of last year ehn. grin At least Tier 4 holders can breathe some fresh air. Even Oga James Cleverly, we no hear about am again. Immigration this! Immigration that! No more anxiety inducing headlines for students. grin

As them don gather fight immigrants, the natural progression na to fight theirselves now at the bold. grin

UK ehn, na fad country. One fad fit reign for 4 months until it's replaced by another. grin

You've forgotten Aunty's Suella. That woman, Cleverly's own small for where she dey. Mehn, you've got to be really strong then for the bashing not to get to you as an international student. Anyway, hopefully their apologists will now begin to see that immigration isnt the cause of all their economic and infrastructural problems as their leaders tried to make them believe then. I agree that immigration should be controlled, but you don't have to demean immigrants, especially legal ones, to do that.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by OgbeniOptional(m): 12:16am On Apr 21
The real hardworking British citizens know the system is grossly abused, some of them are bold enough to say it out. I know lots of people getting more money than I do when I work 4 days a week just by working two days a week. These are able people, they just prefer benefits. One of my Brit lecturer once visited Nigeria and amazed how their are more students in class willing to learn than in Britain where there more opportunities for anyone willing to go to school. I told him cuz we pay for our own education cash in hand without loan and we can’t afford to be a failure, he said that explain it.

Lexusgs430:

Rishi is asking questions, other politicians cannot ask.... It's only the tories, that seem to make attempts to chop the benefits system...... I fully stand with Rishi.....

UK benefits system, is massively and grossly abused.......

Remember IDS bedroom tax and other policies IDS implemented (shame he did not cut deeper).......😁

The government needs to protect professionals, so they don't get bullied into issuing flimsy off work sick passes.......👍
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by OgbeniOptional(m): 12:26am On Apr 21
Benefits is costing government more bro. A guy was stripped of his benefits cuz he was caught clubbing and getting involved with police consistently, he was sent out of his apartment sef. Bro if you can club you can work. Those selfish people are the ones make the real disabled a target. Many homeless people have bitten more than they can chew and that’s why they homeless. They either find their way to prison or mental especially if they have gotten used to the free money and too lazy to work. UK is a really nice country but some of the citizens understand the system and take full advantage of it.

aragbaboy:

It is not the benefit system that is bankrupting council or the government. Let the rich and the non-doms pay their fair share of tax. Let the government claw back all the fraudulent pay outs for PPEs. This is a target on the sick and disable. The Tories are out of touch.

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by Zahra29: 1:59am On Apr 21
LionInZion:

You've forgotten Aunty's Suella. That woman, Cleverly's own small for where she dey. Mehn, you've got to be really strong then for the bashing not to get to you as an international student. Anyway, hopefully their apologists will now begin to see that immigration isnt the cause of all their economic and infrastructural problems as their leaders tried to make them believe then. I agree that immigration should be controlled, but you don't have to demean immigrants, especially legal ones, to do that.

People need to realise that the Tories won power from Labour by building their platform on 3 key issues :

1) Economy - reduce public spending/debt
2) immigration - reduce net immigration to tens of thousands
3) Benefits - reduce benefits payouts and stop "benefit scroungers"

Their headline policies over the past 14 years have centred on the above party objectives. Sunak giving a speech the other day about clamping down on benefits claimants is nothing new, other Tory PMs before him have said and done worse.

Tomorrow they'll be back to talking about Rwanda and complaining that migration is too high. The month after, they'll be arguing with nurses/doctors/teachers over wages and complaining that public spending is too high, then they'll circle back to benefits....and so the "3 issue" cycle continues. Know this and know peace lol

2 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by lavida001: 5:01am On Apr 21
lavida001:
I find it difficult to comprehend why the US wants to spend $60 billion funding country’s far away from their coast. What’s in it for them ?

Alas $60 billion fund for Ukraine 🇺🇦 Israel and Taiwan has been approved.

When you have too much money and you don’t know what to use spend it on. I hope Trump wins the imminent election.

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by nabiullah: 5:16am On Apr 21
Are you looking for the Getmyoffer.Capitalone.com or [url="https://getmyoffercapitalonecode.com/"]Getmyoffer Capitalone com reservation code[/url]? Look no further; you are in the right place. Getmyoffer.capitalone.com is the offer from the Capitalone official website, a financial service company that offers credit cards, loans, checking, and savings accounts.
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by Lexusgs430: 7:32am On Apr 21
nabiullah:
Are you looking for the Getmyoffer.Capitalone.com or [url="https://getmyoffercapitalonecode.com/"]Getmyoffer Capitalone com reservation code[/url]? Look no further; you are in the right place. Getmyoffer.capitalone.com is the offer from the Capitalone official website, a financial service company that offers credit cards, loans, checking, and savings accounts.

Have we somehow all ported to America........🤣😜
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by jedisco(m): 8:11am On Apr 21
Zahra29:

The bolded is illogical. The facts clearly show that potential nursing students were disincentivised when the bursary was scrapped. The below quote is from the Nursing Times:

The NHS bursary in England was scrapped by the Conservative government in 2017, causing a large drop in applications to nursing courses in the years immediately after

Hopefully it will be reinstated by the Labour government as a sensible strategy to increase domestic intake rather than the unsustainable reliance on foreign labour.

My point remains - if Nigeria can subsidise university education for its citizens, when I'm sure many would argue that this money should be better used to service its many pressing economic challenges, then I'm confused why the constant argument here against UK home fees being capped or even subsidised further for its citizens.

Facts might appear illogical but they remain facts. That's why in interpreting data, the more important part is not the number bring presented to you but the details behind. In this case- actual nursing acceptances/students (not applications) and the trend (not just a year).

The opportunity cost of bursaries were that the numbers were limited to what the govt could sponsor which was in itself a bottleneck. With it being scrapped, students could be accepted freely into courses hence causing a jump in numbers. Like everyone studying, they can still take up student loans if they wish too. There is now also the masters in nursing and apprenticeship pathway to a nursing licence. History has shown a bursary would not help uptake (except its unlimited). Renumeration OTOH might help.

The argument is not against subsiding education. Cherry picking a fragment of Nigeria without understanding the underlying demographic and drivers is not a reasonable comparison. Moreso given the tuition free being paid here is subsidized just like it is in Nigeria. What's better is that anyone can go thru a uni program here without spending a penny whereas uni students in Nigeria have manytimes had to drop out as they were unable to afford the subsidised fee. England can make tuition free just like Scotland. The only two questions are- how would it be funded And what would be the opportunity cost?

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by Peerielass: 9:08am On Apr 21
jedisco:

England can make tuition free just like Scotland.

SNP’s Free tuition in Scotland is not all that’s cracked up to be. Places are very limited for Scottish students in highly sought after Universities and courses. The Universities would rather offer places to fee paying ROUK students and international students.

Best thing is to scrap the free tuition fees so everyone can be on a level playing field.

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by miidae(f): 9:12am On Apr 21
Good day everyone Please I need your honest advice My husband is on a student visa which will expire Sept 2025, he came in sept 2023 and I joined him 27th of March, 2024.
When I got here hubby said I shouldn’t bother looking for my job here because I won’t get sponsorship that he already has a care job for me (got my brp on Wednesday and awaiting NI)
I have over 7yrs of experience in QA/QC in pharma, my last roles was QAM, I got the offer fews weeks before traveling which I rejected.
I edited my CV to UK format and applied on job sites like indeed and LinkedIn. I got interviewed by some agencies and companies (I have one interview next Monday with a big pharm coy).
Each time I get interviewed the last question is do I need sponsorship my answer is always yes as suggested by hubby.
I’m just tired, he said sponsorship is the real deal
Is it possible to get sponsorship in my career line?
Do I take the care job as suggested by hubby?
Do I stop applying?
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by toughest007: 9:37am On Apr 21
lavida001:

When you have too much money and you don’t know what to use spend it on. I hope Trump wins the imminent election.

Its actually $60b for Ukraine, $24 and $8b for Isreal and Taiwan resp.
Spending all these monies just to have people killed in wars they keep stoking! No wonder a certain chunk of Americans are a paycheck away from being BROKE and without health insurance.

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by Cyberknight: 9:40am On Apr 21
miidae:
Good day everyone Please I need your honest advice My husband is on a student visa which will expire Sept 2025, he came in sept 2023 and I joined him 27th of March, 2024.
When I got here hubby said I shouldn’t bother looking for my job here because I won’t get sponsorship that he already has a care job for me (got my brp on Wednesday and awaiting NI)
I have over 7yrs of experience in QA/QC in pharma, my last roles was QAM, I got the offer fews weeks before traveling which I rejected.
I edited my CV to UK format and applied on job sites like indeed and LinkedIn. I got interviewed by some agencies and companies (I have one interview next Monday with a big pharm coy).
Each time I get interviewed the last question is do I need sponsorship my answer is always yes as suggested by hubby.
Do I stop applying?

Just like in many other situations in life, there is no right or wrong answer to your overall dilemma regarding the care sponsorship. All you will get are other people's opinions, which may or may not be coloured by their own experiences.

In response to your questions, you can get sponsorship in any field, including the career line you mentioned. The chances of sponsorship vary naturally with the level of demand for your job role and the potential willingness of employers to secure qualified and/or experienced staff.

But the way the UK immigration system is structured means that when you are in a non-health and care role, you pay way more in terms of visa fees and IHS than those in such roles. In some jobs you have to pay the fees then claim them back. To get this out of the way, I am in an administrative skilled worker role in the NHS, so I pay the IHS and claim it back.

However, you also have to factor in security as well as cost. Your husband might be looking at the fact that the care sector is almost as stable in the UK as the civil service back in Naija - it is definitely almost certain that if you get a care-sponsored job you aren't likely to lose it except you do something major. You are likely to see out your 5 year visa and get settlement. While the private sector on the other hand is less stable. However, as an aside, I happen to know a bit about the pharma industry because I work in medical research and we interface with the pharma chaps a lot and I do think that if you get such a role with sponsorship it is likely to be quite stable.

My opinion would be to keep applying and see what comes up, after all you have more than 18 months to go. Ultimately it's a question of calculating risk. Do you have a fallback if you don't take the care COS and happen not to get a sponsored job within the more than 18 months time you have as a dependent? Can you get a fallback? What are your husband's own employment prospects like? What career had he in Naija, what is he studying here? Is he likely or unlikely to get some sponsored role? Take all these and more into consideration and make a decision.

7 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by jedisco(m): 10:03am On Apr 21
miidae:

Do I stop applying?

I don't think your options are mutually exclusive. UK experience is very important in getting a job moreso if its in a desired field.

As you have no visa encumbrances for the time being, you could take the care role and still be applying for roles in your given field. At least, you get UK experience and don't have a gap on your CV in addition to the income. You can then look out for volunteer roles in ypur chosen field to garner specific experience. With that under your belt, you should be able to get folks willing to sponsor in your chosen field.

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by jedisco(m): 10:23am On Apr 21
Raalsalghul:

Hehe... problems in health, to housing to education to infrastructure were blammed on immigrants. Even person wey no fit give em wife belle go clam ' but dem immigrants'. You see folks moaning on how they cant survive on certain jobs but them no send say immigrants on same jobs will pay visa fees, ihs and ilr fees, without dipping into public funds and even without access to 30hr free child care. Like one said- they have a higher suffering threshold.

Anti-immigration policies are one thing both sides of the divide agree on. But don't miss the forest for the trees. The coming decades would be dominated by a struggle not for natural resources like times past but human resources.

This same UK pays agencies loads to poach nurses from overseas, they now register more doctors from abroad than the do local grads, have devised a means to ensure cheap care labour from beyond, are also paying teachers 10k in relevant fields.
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by lavida001: 10:32am On Apr 21
toughest007:

Its actually $60b for Ukraine, $24 and $8b for Isreal and Taiwan resp.
Spending all these monies just to have people killed in wars they keep stoking! No wonder a certain chunk of Americans are a paycheck away from being BROKE and without health insurance.

Imagine this huge amount of money when their national debt is on the rise. They are obsessed with being the world power rhetoric that they will do anything to protect white supremacy.

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by Zahra29: 10:38am On Apr 21
jedisco:

England can make tuition free just like Scotland. The only two questions are- how would it be funded And what would be the opportunity cost?

Once again, I'm not arguing for tuition to be free in England like it is in Scotland. It was never "free" in England. See also Peerielass's comment on why free tuition is not all that.

However several times you have argued for an increase in home tuition fees, pointing out that it's significantly cheaper than international fees, and presumably you don't mind an uncapped pricing model. That's what I'm against. And if it means the government has to continue to subsidise home fees to satisfy both sides, then so be it, otherwise an increasing number of middle and lower class households will be unable to go to university which would exacerbate labour shortages in certain sectors in the future and end up costing the government more.

This faux concern about how the UK government would afford to keep home fees capped is because the cap applies to home fees only. If the government offered to subsidise or give out loans for international fees, no one would come to this forum to express dismay at how this would affect universities or the government's finances. The same goes for benefits/public funds lol
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by Zahra29: 10:47am On Apr 21
miidae:
Do I stop applying?

Bear in mind that if you do not already have a health and care visa, then you will be unable to have any dependents even if you get a care job now - unless you get a sponsored support worker/HCA role in the NHS.

The NHS is where I'd advise you to focus a lot of your applications. They have in-house pharmacists and readily sponsor.

4 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by jedisco(m): 10:54am On Apr 21
Peerielass:

SNP’s Free tuition in Scotland is not all that’s cracked up to be. Places are very limited for Scottish students in highly sought after Universities and courses. The Universities would rather offer places to fee paying ROUK students and international students.

Best thing is to scrap the free tuition fees so everyone can be on a level playing field.

Hehe... e no go happen as people like free stuff. Another is rental controls in Scotland. It would be interesting to see how that eventually pans out. The issue is that the largesse is difficult to maintain or the opportunity costs are huge.

Reason why I'm sceptical about many Labour supporters. They believe in most things being free without really piecing out the immediate and longterm effects. Like someone said, its quite similar to Buhari of 2015.
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by sconp: 11:30am On Apr 21
Lexusgs430:

Someone I personally know brought a lady from Nigeria, he even encouraged me to do same(me wey be street boy, I refused).......

After the church, African store whisper enter the nanny head finish, she pulled a fast one on them.......

The case went on for almost 13 month's, after all said and done........

Husband was sentenced to 36 months, wife chop 45 months sentence..........

NB: If you love your sanity and freedom, don't ever think of importing a Nigerian nanny...... 🙄😂

What happened to their children?
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by adekzy: 12:44pm On Apr 21
A developer is currently facing a legal dispute with their landlord over their mortgage on an Apartment. They are in court to resolve the issue. If the developer wins the case, what will happen to the tenant? Is there any legal protection in place to prevent the tenant from being evicted? And if eviction is necessary, will the tenant be offered a new agreement with the new landlord?
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by jedisco(m): 1:29pm On Apr 21
Zahra29:

Once again, I'm not arguing for tuition to be free in England like it is in Scotland. It was never "free" in England. See also Peerielass's comment on why free tuition is not all that.

No need going back and forth. Economic realities (and this) are not about what I want but actual facts. Just like ending nursing bursaries increased students numbers, here also, certain realities hold true;

1. Income from international students formed an increasingly important part of uni funding also helped to subsidise fees paid by local students.

2. Recent imigration changes has caused a good dip in that income stream.

3. Some unis either have to significantly cut down/lay off staff or look to other sources of funding- mainly govt or local tuition

4. Government increasing core funding has to come from somewhere.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by jedisco(m): 1:41pm On Apr 21
BTW, where is @justwise?
He hasn't posted in a while. Hope safe
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by Lexusgs430: 1:51pm On Apr 21
sconp:

What happened to their children?

They had to import grandma....... The funny part was, it was grandma that did all the long work, to bring the nanny in .......

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by elengine: 2:55pm On Apr 21
Happy Sunday everyone. My rent will expire by May 6 and I gave a notice to my landlord on March 7. Now this man has come to display 'a to rent' signpost in front of my house. My question- is this legal even though I have not moved out.
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by Cyberknight: 3:02pm On Apr 21
elengine:
Happy Sunday everyone. My rent will expire by May 6 and I gave a notice to my landlord on March 7. Now this man has come to display 'a to rent' signpost in front of my house. My question- is this legal even though I have not moved out.
I dont think its illegal. 6 May is almost here?

The important thing is that they can't conduct viewings of the property without your consent, so they might ask you if will agree for them to bring potential tenants to view the place at times you find convenient. You can say no if you like. But if you and the landlord have got along well, then if they ask, see if you can make concessions to them, for the sake of goodwill, even if you don't need a reference from them.

2 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by toughest007: 4:02pm On Apr 21
lavida001:

Imagine this huge amount of money when their national debt is on the rise. They are obsessed with being the world power rhetoric that they will do anything to protect white supremacy.

Some would say the US is the police of the world, and I would say it's a big white lie! Iran is as repressive as it is today thanks to the US! Messing up every country where they have interest... See the mess they created in Afghan, spending over $2 trillion dollar in a span of 20yrs to replace Taliban with Taliban.

I don't think Ukraine would ever recover from the mess its currently in and Taiwan is being funded just to piss on China.

The US is a bully nation jare.
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by ehizario2012: 4:11pm On Apr 21
lavida001:

Chief, the USA is protecting its own interest - not loving those countries. They believe in attack being the best form of defense, and they ensure their interests are being protected far far away from homeland. Republicans did this, Democrats too are doing it too. That's the American way.

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) by Zahra29: 4:26pm On Apr 21
jedisco:

No need going back and forth. Economic realities (and this) are not about what I want but actual facts. Just like ending nursing bursaries increased students numbers, here also, certain realities hold true;

1. Income from international students formed an increasingly important part of uni funding also helped to subsidise fees paid by local students.

2. Recent imigration changes has caused a good dip in that income stream.

3. Some unis either have to significantly cut down/lay off staff or look to other sources of funding- mainly govt or local tuition

4. Government increasing core funding has to come from somewhere.

I agree with the above, so we're largely saying the same thing.

I'm in favour of universities slimming down as too many over expanded post COVID and in excess courting of international students. As with other industries, the boom period post COVID is now on pause and they will have to adjust and restrategise, same as many other industries. At the same time, they can look at universities in Europe and see where they can learn lessons on how to offer quality courses that don't cost an arm and leg.

The UK government should (and I'm sure Labour will) continue to subsidise/cap home fees. Afterall they magically found £2bn to bribe encourage the DUP to support T May's government in 2017 - after claiming there was no magic money tree to fund public services- I'm sure they can find the funding they need.

To end, UK universities survived when the government stopped the graduate visa route back in 2013 or so and there was a huge drop in international students e.g. from Nigeria. They'll survive again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) ... (538) (Reply)

Italian Student Visa-help! / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 / U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories.

Viewing this topic: dozzynet(m), wallg123, toughest007, mystery22, Phobos19, jedisco(m), claremont(m), LionInZion, Bb007 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.