Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,904 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Look At What A Nigerian Man Did To His Wife(pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Look At What A Nigerian Man Did To His Wife(pics) (7876 Views)

Please Who Is At Fault Husband Or Wife-(pics) / Side Chick Destroys Boyfriend's Properties And House Infront Of His Wife (Pics) / Is My Wife Going To Cheat Me In Future..my Wife Pics Attached (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look At What A Nigerian Man Did To His Wife(pics) by Unclebayo(m): 9:21pm On Jan 02
He caught her wife cheating, took the photo of her and print it on at-shirt

2 Likes

Re: Look At What A Nigerian Man Did To His Wife(pics) by wis3(m): 9:26pm On Jan 02
See mouth like MAN DIESEL exhaust. Fear women🤣

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At What A Nigerian Man Did To His Wife(pics) by PerfectStranger(m): 9:33pm On Jan 02
wis3:
See mouth like MAN DIESEL exhaust. Fear women🤣
cheesy grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Look At What A Nigerian Man Did To His Wife(pics) by TheGiftedOne(m): 9:35pm On Jan 02
A story of two irresponsible adults in their elements.

You can only attract your type. 🚶🚶🚶

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At What A Nigerian Man Did To His Wife(pics) by Hezzyluv: 9:40pm On Jan 02
Women and sausage, just look at the way she swallow the whole thin reach her throat. undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Look At What A Nigerian Man Did To His Wife(pics) by pdppower: 9:57pm On Jan 02
I bet she will commit suicide when she sees that shirt.

1 Like

Re: Look At What A Nigerian Man Did To His Wife(pics) by Jeon(f): 10:03pm On Jan 02
They can't accept the same pains they're giving out.

21 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Look At What A Nigerian Man Did To His Wife(pics) by Little21: 10:06pm On Jan 02
The man is really a senseless adult.
Does catching her cheating really warrant this type of retaliation? Men have been caught cheating by their wives numerous times, and I have yet too see them do senseless things like this. Infact they do nothing just crying their eyes out while he continues cheating.

What if their kids sees it? Very senseless way to go about things.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Look At What A Nigerian Man Did To His Wife(pics) by Unclebayo(m): 10:07pm On Jan 02
Jeon:
They can't accept the same pains they're giving out.
because we can’t do the shits you’re doing

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At What A Nigerian Man Did To His Wife(pics) by Vinnie2000(m): 10:08pm On Jan 02
Little21:
Does catching her cheating really warrant this type of retaliation? Men have been caught cheating by their wives numerous times, and I have yet too see them do senseless things like this. Infact they do nothing just crying their eyes out while he continues cheating.

They would know that their Mom has Talent in sucking PREEK. kiss kiss

9 Likes

Re: Look At What A Nigerian Man Did To His Wife(pics) by Jeon(f): 10:09pm On Jan 02
Unclebayo:
because we can’t do the shits you’re doing
It's the same. Men can kill their wives over the new pussy they licked. You guys should take it that way.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Look At What A Nigerian Man Did To His Wife(pics) by Unclebayo(m): 10:09pm On Jan 02
Little21:

hey guys…. Another simp spotted 👆

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Look At What A Nigerian Man Did To His Wife(pics) by Unclebayo(m): 10:10pm On Jan 02
Jeon:

It's the same. You guys should take it that way.
you hoes should also swallow it that way

2 Likes

Re: Look At What A Nigerian Man Did To His Wife(pics) by Jeon(f): 10:12pm On Jan 02
Unclebayo:
you hoes should also swallow it that way
We do, but men always take paracetamol over it. Why?.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Look At What A Nigerian Man Did To His Wife(pics) by Little21: 10:14pm On Jan 02
Unclebayo:
hey guys…. Another simp spotted 👆
Are you sure read well?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At What A Nigerian Man Did To His Wife(pics) by Little21: 10:14pm On Jan 02
Vinnie2000:

They would know that their Mom has Talent in sucking PREEK. kiss kiss
And they would thank their dad for it right?

4 Likes

Re: Look At What A Nigerian Man Did To His Wife(pics) by illicit(m): 10:15pm On Jan 02
HER wife?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At What A Nigerian Man Did To His Wife(pics) by Unclebayo(m): 10:16pm On Jan 02
Jeon:

We do, but men always take paracetamol over it. Why?.
Jeon I think you’re a lesbian, this conversation no concern you , this is the mater of husband and wife not hoes and hoes

13 Likes

Re: Look At What A Nigerian Man Did To His Wife(pics) by Jeon(f): 10:18pm On Jan 02
Unclebayo:
Jeon I think you’re a lesbian, this conversation no concern you , this is the mater of husband and wife not hoes and hoes

cheesy
They can't stand to see their wives cheating on them. Some may collapse,paralyze ,develop a stroke or heart attack or get a free visa to the other because of what they know how to do. Yet they claimed to be the strongest beings and feel no emotions.

15 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Look At What A Nigerian Man Did To His Wife(pics) by Tallesty1(m): 10:18pm On Jan 02
TheGiftedOne:
A story of two irresponsible adults in their elements.

You can only attract your type. 🚶🚶🚶
Opposites attract

1 Like

Re: Look At What A Nigerian Man Did To His Wife(pics) by Unclebayo(m): 10:22pm On Jan 02
Jeon:

cheesy
They can't stand to see their wives cheating on them because of pains, yet they claimed to be the strongest beings and feel no emotions.
just imagine the man is your son, will you say this?
Re: Look At What A Nigerian Man Did To His Wife(pics) by Jeon(f): 10:25pm On Jan 02
My eyes never see this"
just imagine the woman is your daughter, will you say this?
"

Unclebayo:
just imagine the man is your son, will you say this?

When a woman is been cheated on .

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Look At What A Nigerian Man Did To His Wife(pics) by Little21: 10:26pm On Jan 02
Jeon:

cheesy
They can't stand to see their wives cheating on them. Some may collapse,paralyze ,develop a stroke or heart attack or get a free visa to the other because of what they know how to do. Yet they claimed to be the strongest beings and feel no emotions.
Some will go as well as beating the wife too death over it. Cuz they can't bear seeing her alive after that.
It hurts their ego.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At What A Nigerian Man Did To His Wife(pics) by Starz825(m): 10:28pm On Jan 02
pdppower:
I bet she will commit suicide when she sees that shirt.

they hate being exposed....

I tell men....you can nak any woman married or not, it all depends on ur proximity and game plans...

sometimes you don't need money to entice this gender....

since they are very emotionally unstable and. spooky, you can't totally predict them ...they aren't perfect infact they are weak af.....forget all the make up and shakara...its just to cover their many insecurities..

see,
women who you can't have are extremely disciplined women...like extremely disciplined...same with men, women can't have.

you sef go salute when u meet them..they are very few if you ask me

humans are weak and are sexual freaks...
we just dey pretend...

my babe was telling me how a colleague is now looking so handsome and built after his heartbreak ..that he's been taking care of himself...

I shunned her immediately telling her I don't like it....she said no oo she's just admiring him oo...nothing more that he's not her type....then I replied her and said don't forget you told me I was not your spec when we first started but I don off your pant twice.. she kept quiet and said woow...that's deep...

women, any body can off that panties depending on how good you make them feel (they tend to lose their memories at this point) and that further depends on your proximity and game plans in understanding her love language.....could be money, humour,handsomeness, dress sense, intelligence, act of service, kind heart etc

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Look At What A Nigerian Man Did To His Wife(pics) by Unclebayo(m): 10:31pm On Jan 02
Little21:

Some will go as well as beating the wife too death over it. Cuz they can't bear seeing her alive after that.
It hurts their ego.
most of your comments shows the type of family you came from, bloody SIMP

2 Likes

Re: Look At What A Nigerian Man Did To His Wife(pics) by Jeon(f): 10:31pm On Jan 02
Little21:

It hurts their ego.
lolz .

I just dy wait for one to come quote the Bible. that's what they know how to do at their best.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Look At What A Nigerian Man Did To His Wife(pics) by Little21: 10:33pm On Jan 02
You are literally sick I think.

1 Like

Re: Look At What A Nigerian Man Did To His Wife(pics) by Unclebayo(m): 10:33pm On Jan 02
Jeon:
My eyes never see this" "

When a woman is been cheated on .
oh sorry for the last reply, I forgot you’re a lesbian, lesbian don’t bear kids 💡

1 Like

Re: Look At What A Nigerian Man Did To His Wife(pics) by Jeon(f): 10:35pm On Jan 02
Unclebayo:
oh sorry for the last reply, I forgot you’re a lesbian, lesbian don’t bear kids 💡

Oh so you just remember that I am a lesb?. Where was brain at before quoting me?.

And why did you cut off this?

*just imagine the woman is your daughter, will you say this?*
Because you can't take the dose.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Look At What A Nigerian Man Did To His Wife(pics) by Little21: 10:35pm On Jan 02
Jeon:

lolz .

I just dy wait for one to come quote the Bible. that's what they know how to do at their best.
Just wait they are already on their way as we are speaking like this.

1 Like

Re: Look At What A Nigerian Man Did To His Wife(pics) by Unclebayo(m): 10:36pm On Jan 02
Little21:
small talk wey I talk you don take am personal 😂😂, you shouldn’t have support Jeon, the girl is a menace

Re: Look At What A Nigerian Man Did To His Wife(pics) by Little21: 10:36pm On Jan 02
Unclebayo:
most of your comments shows the type of family you came from, bloody SIMP

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See photo of a Wedding i attended. Will You Allow Your Brother To Do This? / My Views About Nolloywood Star Tonto Dikeh As My Friend And Classmate... / OMG ... Meet Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.