Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,835,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Name Your Biggest Weakness In Life? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Name Your Biggest Weakness In Life? (4061 Views)

For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? / What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? / Share Your Biggest Problems Let's Try And Help Each Other Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name Your Biggest Weakness In Life? by Jakumo(m): 2:25pm On May 23, 2023
Samantha124:
My fiance is my weakness because after we were separated for four years, I still found myself back in his arms as I never did got over him.

And when we reconnected after the four years, he was seeing someone else.. So yes, I was more of a side chick in the beginning even though we didn't get intimate until he ended things with his then girlfriend, but we kissed a couple of times.

He wanted more, but I kept preventing him because of the guilty conscience I had of breaking another girl's relationship... I knew what I was doing was wrong, but I couldn't help it because I loved the guy.. His girlfriend later found out about me, called me and asked that we meet, she got my number from his phone.

She sounded calm, so I agreed to the meeting and I didn't think much about it, my dad had just given me his car to use, so I drove to the location... The location was a bit dodgy, but I didn't think much about it.. grin grin grin

When I arrived at the location, I was surprised to see three girls instead of one, her tone had changed from the calm voice I heard from the phone and before I could say anything, I was greeted with insults and got the beating of my life.. I couldn't fight back because it was three against one.. grin grin grin

My only worry was the car and i was afraid that they may scratch it and I wouldn't know how I was going to be able to tell my dad that his car was scratched because of a guy.. grin grin grin.. Immediately they left, I got up, went to the car and blocked the guy everywhere.. My face and lips were swollen and I had blue eyes, my ribs also hurt so bad.

He later found out about what happened because he just couldn't give up trying to get hold of me and he immediately broke up with the girlfriend, but that only made me feel even more guilty and another part of me was also afraid that she might come back for round two, this time with a harmful weapon.. grin grin. No matter how many times I tried separating from the guy, I couldn't... I could've reported the girl and her friends to the police, but I felt guilty and responsible for what happened to me.

Sometimes when I'm also mad at my fiance I'd prepare some harsh words in my head to say to him, but immediately I see him, I'd start being lenient with my words... I just get weak... grin grin grin

Wow, that is a scary story. Luckily you came out alive. Love is an extremely powerful force, and I understand women are drawn even more irresistibly to the man who is already seeing other women. Fellas, y'all need to come and take notes here. This man is the boss of bosses to have such a beautiful woman risking her very life to be with him. This story has the ring of truth and I don't doubt it for a second.

3 Likes

Re: Name Your Biggest Weakness In Life? by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 23, 2023
Come on, I'm not proud of what happened, even though I don't regret it. So there's no need in trying to glorify it.

Some of the crazy things we do for love will one day get us killed...πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
Jakumo:

Wow, that is a scary story. Luckily you came out alive. Love is an extremely powerful force, and I understand women are drawn even more irresistibly to the man who is already seeing other women. Fellas, y'all need to come and take notes here. This man is the boss of bosses to have such a beautiful woman risking her very life to be with him. This story has the ring of truth and I don't doubt it for a second.

1 Like

Re: Name Your Biggest Weakness In Life? by Jakumo(m): 2:57pm On May 23, 2023
Samantha124:
Come on, I'm not proud of what happened, even though I don't regret it. So there's no need in trying to glorify it.

Some of the crazy things we do for love will one day get us killed...πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

This crazy French girl gives dating advice online and your story parallels the theme in this particular video clip she posted. By a wild coincidence, your man might have watched a few of these clips haha. Anyway, I think he has a place in his heart for you despite his roving eye, and thus he will always circle back to you when all is said and done.

Men are inherently sexual explorers and if you are willing to live with that I can see you two lasting for the long term against all odds. Nothing wrong with having a burning desire for that certain special person, but hopefully you've now learned to stay well clear of any other women in his life. All the best, fine woman. We're rootin' for ya.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHd5KDM_bIE

1 Like

Re: Name Your Biggest Weakness In Life? by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 23, 2023
It's like you don't get it... I was the side chick here, not the other way around.

And my parents were the ones that separated us by sending me to a university that was far from home after completing high school... I used to constantly come home during school holidays, but him and I never met.

It was only after four years when I was about to finish with my studies that we bumped into each other... I never said he cheated on me, but he cheated on his then girlfriend with me when we reconnected and eventually left her for me.

It's not something to be proud of, but what happened, happened.
Jakumo:

This crazy French girl gives dating advice online and your story parallels the theme in this particular video clip she posted. By a wild coincidence, your man might have watched a few of these clips haha. Anyway, I think he has a place in his heart for you despite his roving eye, and thus he will always circle back to you when all is said and done.

Men are inherently sexual explorers and if you are willing to live with that I can see you two lasting for the long term against all odds. Nothing wrong with having a burning desire for that certain special person, but hopefully you've now learned to stay well clear of any other women in his life. All the best, fine woman. We're rootin' for ya.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHd5KDM_bIE

2 Likes

Re: Name Your Biggest Weakness In Life? by earthsync(f): 3:24pm On May 24, 2023
DonroxyII:
Over-Analysis !

I just want to cover all tracks & It can make me boring .... Simply Say what You wanna say & Swerve off ... Nobody send me message but MBA... I must speak all my Guts ...!

I gats work to do on Hyper-Thinking !

Same thing with me. The sooner I realize nobody send me the better
Re: Name Your Biggest Weakness In Life? by DonroxyII: 4:23pm On May 24, 2023
earthsync:

Same thing with me. The sooner I realize nobody send me the better
We just want to Figure Out all Scenarios ni Jhare in order not to Looseguard!
Re: Name Your Biggest Weakness In Life? by AlexDGr8: 2:18pm On Oct 20, 2023
Deltavariant:
As a Man or woman name your biggest weak point in life?

Bro Deltavariant, Please l want to have a word with you, my email address is alexzico7061@gmail.com
Re: Name Your Biggest Weakness In Life? by okoroemeka(m): 4:20pm On Oct 20, 2023
Deltavariant:
if I don't have money I am not happy
Re: Name Your Biggest Weakness In Life? by capnies: 8:25am On Oct 21, 2023
Samantha124:
My fiance is my weakness because after we were separated for four years, I still found myself back in his arms as I never did got over him.

And when we reconnected after the four years, he was seeing someone else.. So yes, I was more of a side chick in the beginning even though we didn't get intimate until he ended things with his then girlfriend, but we kissed a couple of times.

He wanted more, but I kept preventing him because of the guilty conscience I had of breaking another girl's relationship... I knew what I was doing was wrong, but I couldn't help it because I loved the guy.. His girlfriend later found out about me, called me and asked that we meet, she got my number from his phone.

She sounded calm, so I agreed to the meeting and I didn't think much about it, my dad had just given me his car to use, so I drove to the location... The location was a bit dodgy, but I didn't think much about it.. grin grin grin

When I arrived at the location, I was surprised to see three girls instead of one, her tone had changed from the calm voice I heard from the phone and before I could say anything, I was greeted with insults and got the beating of my life.. I couldn't fight back because it was three against one.. grin grin grin

My only worry was the car and i was afraid that they may scratch it and I wouldn't know how I was going to be able to tell my dad that his car was scratched because of a guy.. grin grin grin.. Immediately they left, I got up, went to the car and blocked the guy everywhere.. My face and lips were swollen and I had blue eyes, my ribs also hurt so bad.

He later found out about what happened because he just couldn't give up trying to get hold of me and he immediately broke up with the girlfriend, but that only made me feel even more guilty and another part of me was also afraid that she might come back for round two, this time with a harmful weapon.. grin grin. No matter how many times I tried separating from the guy, I couldn't... I could've reported the girl and her friends to the police, but I felt guilty and responsible for what happened to me.

Sometimes when I'm also mad at my fiance I'd prepare some harsh words in my head to say to him, but immediately I see him, I'd start being lenient with my words... I just get weak... grin grin grin

I LOVE YOU FOR THIS. BEING TRUTHFUL; THIS IS THE TYPE OF WOMAN I CAN RECOMMEND FOR ANY MAN THAT NEEDS RESPECT AND PEACE OF MIND.
Re: Name Your Biggest Weakness In Life? by Deltavariant(m): 8:48pm On Oct 22, 2023
AlexDGr8:

Bro Deltavariant, Please l want to have a word with you, my email address is alexzico7061@gmail.com
I'm all ears sir...
Re: Name Your Biggest Weakness In Life? by Kasdat5(m): 10:18pm On Oct 22, 2023
Deltavariant:

Fried plantain.
Re: Name Your Biggest Weakness In Life? by Magnoliaa(f): 10:25pm On Oct 22, 2023
Weakness or weak point?

Anyway, if it's weekness - love.

Weak point - cow skin, sometimes.
Re: Name Your Biggest Weakness In Life? by Silentgroper(m): 11:17pm On Oct 22, 2023
Jakumo:

Slender women with huge 36D tits that don't sag are my weakness, and simply sighting a woman of that build while driving has resulted in me nearly crashing my car NUMEROUS times. That contrast between the huge rack and the tight little, grab-sized butt just ignites my lust and disengages my brain from all rational thought, leaving me in a stupor, where all I can think about is super tight slippery pussy mercilessly strangulating my throbbing, pulsating member, and thereby causing me to bark dementedly like a rabid coyote in heat.

As a typical example, I straight up paid this girl to model for me after she firmly declined to partake in a clothing-optional wrestling match with me. Whenever I look back at this picture, I still get hornier than a rampaging rhinoceros on steroids. Women built like this are my weakness and lifetime addiction, without question.

Holy guacamolly

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Name Your Biggest Weakness In Life? by Silentgroper(m): 11:23pm On Oct 22, 2023
Samantha124:

embarassed embarassed

Tears in my eyes 😭😭😭

1 Like

Re: Name Your Biggest Weakness In Life? by Silentgroper(m): 11:24pm On Oct 22, 2023
Magnoliaa:
Weakness or weak point?

Anyway, if it's weekness - love.

Weak point - cow skin, sometimes.

It's weakness...

Smarty-pants undecided undecided undecided
Re: Name Your Biggest Weakness In Life? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 23, 2023
If it was you, your three girlfriends along with their friends would've tag teamed me and wrestlemaniad me bad, I have a feeling that I'd have landed in hospital with stitches everywhere...πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Silentgroper:

embarassed embarassed

Tears in my eyes 😭😭😭
Re: Name Your Biggest Weakness In Life? by Silentgroper(m): 6:39pm On Oct 23, 2023
Samantha124:
If it was you, your three girlfriends along with their friends would've tag teamed me and wrestlemaniad me bad, I have a feeling that I'd have landed in hospital with stitches everywhere...πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

grin grin grin .. nah!! . They wouldnt dare cause they're not realπŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹...

Can I ask a personal question??

Did you really have to go through all that just for him
Re: Name Your Biggest Weakness In Life? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 23, 2023
What was I supposed to do?
Silentgroper:

grin grin grin .. nah!! . They wouldnt dare cause they're not realπŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹...

Can I ask a personal question??

Did you really have to go through all that just for him
Re: Name Your Biggest Weakness In Life? by Silentgroper(m): 7:06pm On Oct 23, 2023
Samantha124:
What was I supposed to do?

Move on..

I guess
Re: Name Your Biggest Weakness In Life? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 23, 2023
Lol... Even when he didn't do anything wrong?
Silentgroper:

Move on..

I guess
Re: Name Your Biggest Weakness In Life? by Silentgroper(m): 8:34pm On Oct 23, 2023
Samantha124:
Lol... Even when he didn't do anything wrong?
oh I see ...

You left him is what you meant by you seperated ...

I was thinking he cheated on you or something
Re: Name Your Biggest Weakness In Life? by Bluezy13(m): 9:08pm On Oct 23, 2023
Samantha124:

Diary of Emotions (Vol. 1)

1 Like

Re: Name Your Biggest Weakness In Life? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 23, 2023
Nah! I left... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Silentgroper:
oh I see ...

You left him is what you meant by you seperated ...

I was thinking he cheated on you or something
Re: Name Your Biggest Weakness In Life? by Silentgroper(m): 9:43pm On Oct 23, 2023
Samantha124:
Nah! I left... cheesy cheesy cheesy

For no reason??
Re: Name Your Biggest Weakness In Life? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 23, 2023
My parents took me away for school purposes.
Silentgroper:

For no reason??
Re: Name Your Biggest Weakness In Life? by Silentgroper(m): 1:25am On Oct 24, 2023
Samantha124:
My parents took me away for school purposes.
I see ..

Ya'll don't do LDR's
Re: Name Your Biggest Weakness In Life? by Nobody: 7:13am On Oct 24, 2023
It wouldn't work... My parents managed to convince me to take a break from relationships.

And besides that, when I left, he was doing his final year as a medical science student and he already had plans to study medicine in another province after completing his medical science course.

There was no way he could miss that opportunity because he was gonna be credited two years since he would've done a medical course before diving into medicine.
Silentgroper:
I see ..

Ya'll don't do LDR's
Re: Name Your Biggest Weakness In Life? by Hideaki: 7:47am On Oct 24, 2023
Nerd girls with Abit of slutty vibes

Bonus points if she's into masochism or dominant stuffs
Re: Name Your Biggest Weakness In Life? by Silentgroper(m): 9:22am On Oct 24, 2023
Samantha124:
It wouldn't work... My parents managed to convince me to take a break from relationships.

And besides that, when I left, he was doing his final year as a medical science student and he already had plans to study medicine in another province after completing his medical science course.

There was no way he could miss that opportunity because he was gonna be credited two years since he would've done a medical course before diving into medicine.
I see...

Four years apart and no other guy could've won your heart over ...

😁😁😁

I could've change all of that if we came across each other during thise years ..

πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹
And would've definitely saved you from getting assaulted by those clowns..
Re: Name Your Biggest Weakness In Life? by shellybee: 9:48am On Oct 24, 2023
Jakumo:

Slender women with huge 36D tits that don't sag are my weakness, and simply sighting a woman of that build while driving has resulted in me nearly crashing my car NUMEROUS times. That contrast between the huge rack and the tight little, grab-sized butt just ignites my lust and disengages my brain from all rational thought, leaving me in a stupor, where all I can think about is super tight slippery pussy mercilessly strangulating my throbbing, pulsating member, and thereby causing me to bark dementedly like a rabid coyote in heat.

As a typical example, I straight up paid this girl to model for me after she firmly declined to partake in a clothing-optional wrestling match with me. Whenever I look back at this picture, I still get hornier than a rampaging rhinoceros on steroids. Women built like this are my weakness and lifetime addiction, without question.

Mine is the complete opposite
Small tits with medium to large yansh
Oh lawd... I fit do anything but I try my best to keep myself In control ajeh
Re: Name Your Biggest Weakness In Life? by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 24, 2023
You need to stop day dreaming...πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Silentgroper:
I see...

Four years apart and no other guy could've won your heart over ...

😁😁😁

I could've change all of that if we came across each other during thise years ..

πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹
And would've definitely saved you from getting assaulted by those clowns..
Re: Name Your Biggest Weakness In Life? by Silentgroper(m): 2:30pm On Oct 24, 2023
Samantha124:
You need to stop day dreaming...πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

😁😁😁😁

Dreams come true ... Just so you know..

πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

Even the one that happens during the day

πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is This Love Or Just Stupidity ( It's In Australian Spelling) / OMG - Checkout This Endtime Lipstick That Is Currently Making Waves / Man Marries His Own Mother After Impregnating Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.