Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,769 members, 7,831,473 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Name Your Biggest Weakness In Life? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Name Your Biggest Weakness In Life? (4052 Views)

For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? / What's Your Biggest Relationship Regret? / Share Your Biggest Problems Let's Try And Help Each Other Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Name Your Biggest Weakness In Life? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 24, 2023
What if I ended up cheating on you with him like he cheated on his ex with me?

Because you can control how you love someone, but you can't control being in love with someone.

I insisted on helping you find your Tswana girlfriend, but you refused... grin grin grin
Silentgroper:

😁😁😁😁

Dreams come true ... Just so you know..

😋😋😋😋

Even the one that happens during the day

😋😋😋
Re: Name Your Biggest Weakness In Life? by Silentgroper(m): 7:36pm On Oct 24, 2023
Samantha124:
What if I ended up cheating on you with him like he cheated on his ex with me?

Because you can control how you love someone, but you can't control being in love with someone.

I insisted on helping you find your Tswana girlfriend, but you refused... grin grin grin
smiles

Maybe you can't control being in love but you can eventually fall out if love with someone .. Now that's the effect I'll have on you so you cheating on me would be non existent .

Yeah, I'm that confident 😋😋😋😋

Maybe I don't want a Tswana girlfriend anymore, maybe I want a sepedi one 😋😋😋

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Professional Virgin / Love Letter By National Hospital Boss Tendered In Court / How Do You Handle An Over-dominant And Bossy Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.