Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,149 members, 7,811,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism - Dating And Meet-up Zone (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism (9233 Views)

A Public Invitation To A Unique Romantic Date / Happy Birthday Reality101 / Reality101 Need A Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 03, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Pretty smart huh? tongue
Yeah! Like you just did again! You are really good at circumlocutory replies, but i'm better at that than you are! wink Should i match make you on another thread? Cos You are disturbing my peeps on this one! angry tongue
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 03, 2011
sexkillz:

Yeah! Like you just did again! You are really good at circumlocutory replies, but i'm better at that than you are! wink Should i match make you on another thread? Cos You are disturbing my peeps on this one! angry tongue

Define disturb? I cannot look after my child[b]s[/b] (first lady)  tongue
It must not happen o. . . . omo nna for my pikin, God forbid that one tongue tongue

*PS: Married.
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Goldieluks: 10:44pm On Oct 03, 2011
bhusayor:

Chei! Goldie can lie!  I refuse to believe she s my sister, apart from the fact that she's too short and has refused to grow, her actions is way too devilish, mrs idi, u'd be surprised goldie is not as innocent as u think,

Keep the poems coming baby, some peeps need migraine tonyt

Miss jezebel,me short?how tall are you?i know you got frog eyes though.
Ileke don't mind her oh,she's just scared that i might take Reality from her,even if she blatantly refused to agree that, he's a general giver.
angry
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 03, 2011
Ok seriously what is going on with you two?

Me I just came here to have fun.

Gotz to go attend to someone, BRB. You guys, no fighting oh plzzz angry kiss
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Goldieluks: 10:50pm On Oct 03, 2011
Who is fighting? oh that? she's always on her period.^^
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 03, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

It must not happen o. . . . omo nna for my pikin, God forbid that one tongue tongue

Married in your mind! Now, how old is Independence? angry  wink

Are you tribalistic? Kilon she omo nna?
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 03, 2011
Me and Bhusayor are in our bedroom making love and u guys are here hornying around.

Ileke-IdI:

Smh. . Loneliness is a biitch
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 03, 2011
REALITY101:

Me and Bhusayor are in our bedroom making love and u guys are here hornying around.

Smh. . Loneliness is a biitch
Yay! Making love and nairalanding! cheesy That's a new concept! how's it done? cheesy
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 11:27pm On Oct 03, 2011
U make love with dk not hands ;p
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 11:34pm On Oct 03, 2011
I mean you still type with your hands on the laptop? cheesy Cool! You place the laptop on her? cheesy
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 11:50pm On Oct 03, 2011
Damn it dude. . . You're interrupting something here
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 11:54pm On Oct 03, 2011
;d ;d ;d
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 11:55pm On Oct 03, 2011
sexkillz:

Married in your mind! Now, how old is Independence? angry  wink

Are you tribalistic? Kilon she omo nna?

Emi ke? Rara o. Sugbon o ye ki eyan ma sora fun awon Okunrin to feran lati ma pa iyawo won lipsrsealed

Lol independence is. . . .  lemme ask Madam Goodluck.

Dude you're spoiling someone's (poster above you) "jerk off". fisile! cheesy
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 11:57pm On Oct 03, 2011
Goldieluks:

Who is fighting? oh that? she's always on her period.^^

If una start to fight, I go comot oh. Did purewater boyfriend set you up to this? So that I can leave? tongue
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 12:04am On Oct 04, 2011
Sexkills ma bro. . U can cover Ileke kekekkekeke ida's face with pillow or mask and giver her a nice fucking. She's all yours. . Don't be too scared of the horrible face focuse on the downtown.
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 2:54am On Oct 04, 2011
REALITY101:

The boss is here. Where my queen @?. The most sexiest chica alive, the apple of my eyes, the pea in my refrigerator my sweet potato. Damn baby you are the sweetest of all sweets.

Let the haters hate some more

angry angry @ 1950's Chyking Lines!
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 3:17am On Oct 04, 2011
El Guapo:

angry angry @ 1950's Chyking Lines!

Your attacking skill is so lame. I am done bleeping Goldie, I am in-love with Bhusayor and we're getting married soon. I quit so enjoy your left over burrito. .    cheesy
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 3:27am On Oct 04, 2011
Aha Ninny! I knew u did phuck my gurl but dont 4get easily that it was in ya Wet dreams! tongue
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 3:46am On Oct 04, 2011
Goldieluks:

Reality you are the man, for sure El is boring and slow! Please don't tell him lol!!

I'm only fooling the little whinny lmao?

REALITY101:

No thanks Goldie I'm done with you. I am pretty much in-love with Bhusayor I love her so much. Continue your boring slow shit with your El. .

How bout this?  shocked smh
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 7:53am On Oct 04, 2011
^^^^ Holy Cow! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Goldieluks: 9:55am On Oct 04, 2011
REALITY101:

Dearest Moses! shocked shocked shocked
Where did this shiit emerge from?u liar! angry
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 04, 2011
REALITY101:

Lol Duh! Ma Goldie Doesn't End her 'Lmao' wiv a Question mark, she aint so Daffy dumb as u are! tongue tongue tongue
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 04, 2011
Glo's been messing with me since ystnyt, will b back y'all, *pissed*
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 04, 2011
Aww baby who's glo? I miss u.

@El u are foolishly blinded by lust. Like I say earlier, enjoy the left over burrito. . I'm done eating em. .
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 04, 2011
REALITY101:

Aww baby who's glo? I miss u.

grin grin grin Network provider! grin grin grin grin
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 04, 2011
lol thanks bruv.

Baby where are u?
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 04, 2011
M here baby, missed you all day, network's been really crazy! Ow u duing? No troublemakers today?
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 04, 2011
For u sugar

Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 11:55pm On Oct 04, 2011
bhusayor:

For u sugar

I know baby, don't worry I will be home soon. I missssss u a lot. Ya none of em troublemakers are here today. Ileke IdI has finally gotten a d1ck to keep her silly hating/tribalistic mouth shut.

Goldie is probably using her dil@do with my picture remembering how I use to hit in on her back then.

Dyt probably smushing some dude somewhere in Nigeria.

So was your day?
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 6:19am On Oct 05, 2011
Just woke up now cheesy.
nyt was cool.

its gonna be a busy day for me, so v a splendid nyt, ttyl sweerie kiss
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Goldieluks: 1:25pm On Oct 05, 2011
REALITY101:

Aww baby who's glo?  I miss u.

@El u know am foolishly blinded by lust. Like I say earlier,I'll enjoy the left over burrito. . .

Much better for the little cow called Reality. angry tongue

Lol@ who is glo. omg!!!!
grin grin grin
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 05, 2011
Lame. . Editing my post when the original comment gotto be somewhere on the previous page. . Try harder. . U miss my smu don't ya?

Wondering what my baby Bhusexy is doing right now. I have a feeling she's cheating on me somewhere right with some dude. .

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

190 Vs Omolola Relationship Gone Wrong? / Ibadan Connect / Creamish Can I Pls Get To Know You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.