Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,047 members, 7,810,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism - Dating And Meet-up Zone (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism (9225 Views)

A Public Invitation To A Unique Romantic Date / Happy Birthday Reality101 / Reality101 Need A Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Goldieluks: 5:12pm On Oct 05, 2011
Yeah!^^
Just as lame as you editing ma post previously too. miss what? rabbish!!!
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 05, 2011
I did? You are kidding right?
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Goldieluks: 5:54pm On Oct 05, 2011
Shut the hell up,am not interested in you. tongue
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 05, 2011
^hes not interested in you either! Leave him alone!

Hey baby, y on earth would you think of that, I'd never cheat on u, ok?, I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooointo you!!!
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 12:19am On Oct 06, 2011
Hey baby how are u doing.
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by 5stardude: 12:41am On Oct 06, 2011
bhusayor:

^hes not interested in you either! Leave him alone!

Hey baby, y on earth would you think of that, I'd never cheat on u, ok?, I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooointo you!!!

Hey baby, please contact me via the email on my Reality101 profile. I got banned cheesy we gotta talk k? Hey email not yim wink
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 3:41am On Oct 06, 2011
Bhusayo. . . . hope you still dey jolly o.

Se omo yen ko ti a e sha? What do you want written on your monument?
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 3:42am On Oct 06, 2011
Goldie, bawo ni omoge daada?

Jor bami ba ore e soro o grin
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 3:58am On Oct 06, 2011
Ekwensu
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 6:43am On Oct 06, 2011
Chei, you are always banned and unbanned! Stay outta trouble,

Idi-ileke, no shaking, bhusayor still dey oooooo
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Scash(f): 1:14pm On Oct 06, 2011
;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 06, 2011
Hey boo good morning. No mail from you yet
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 06, 2011
bhusayor:

Chei, you are always banned and unbanned! Stay outta trouble,

Idi-ileke, no shaking, bhusayor still dey oooooo

Good to hear. Got me so worried tongue
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 06, 2011
^lol, told ya I'll be fine wv reality, Guess u confirming that now,

Hey boo, already did
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 06, 2011
Ok mami, I'm on lunch break now. . Check later and get back @ you. U want some vegetables and meatball? It tastes good.
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 07, 2011
Hallelujah, they have all vamonos. Ok baby this is the perfect time to smhush in here. No one is watching
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 07, 2011
^^lol, I bet those masculine hands of yours would do wonders, ow u duin today?
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 07, 2011
Just making sure bhusayor still dey for this dimension cheesy

Okun o, omoge.
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 12:25am On Oct 08, 2011
Lool. . . Yea baby that's what's up. 70% from pumping iron 30% fighting brothers off their babe-bootyyy hehe
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 08, 2011
Where my baby @?
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 08, 2011
cry cry cry cry

I'll be off nl for a while cos my final exams are fast approaching and i

need full concentration, I'd definitely miss you sugar ,and i know you will too, be strong ok, feel free to mingle BUT do not stray, i know the likes of goldie have been waiting for this opportunity, but do not give in,

I'LL MISS YOU

Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 11:33pm On Oct 08, 2011
Aww missing you already my boo boo. There's non to worry bout. . I'm all yours and yours alone. I sent u earlier u got it? K I will hola @ u later on
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Goldieluks: 2:47pm On Oct 10, 2011
bhusayor:

cry cry cry cry

I'll be off nl for a while cos my final exams are fast approaching and i

need full concentration, I'd definitely miss you sugar ,and i know you will too, be strong ok, feel free to mingle BUT do not stray, i know the likes of goldie have been waiting for this opportunity, but do not give in,

I'LL MISS YOU

Just take a look at this low life toad eyes, iidiot.
You think i don't have better things to do,than come online playing pranks. Your such a Kid for always including me in your boring lame posts!
Stop thinking of Goldie and get on with your nonsense,at least you got GCSE exams to write.
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 10, 2011
SMH!. . . .
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 23, 2011
Goldieluks:

You think i don't have better things to do,than come online playing pranks. Your such a Kid for always including me in your boring lame posts!
Stop thinking of Goldie and get on with your nonsense,at least you got GCSE exams to write.

Damn-it. . Girl u really need some kool-aid. WTF? she was only kidding why calling her names? GECSE? well @least she got exams to take which means she also got a life kiss
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by noblegas2(m): 6:34am On Oct 24, 2011
Lolzzzz, well if there aint no fighting, then it certainly aint Nairaland! =))º°˚˚˚°ºHahahaº°˚˚˚°º=)) Hahahaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=))
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 11:40pm On Oct 29, 2011
Goldieluks:

Na wa o! Should I assume everything isn't alright with goldie? Wats wv the insult? I used to think you were more intelligent and exposed than this, but obviously, I was wrong. GSCE? Lmao,

I initially wanted to ignore this message, but I changed my mind, next tym (although, there wudnt be one) if u not comfortable wv ur name being mentioned, kindly pass across your message in a civil manner, it won't do u any harm.

Ps- I see u have a problem wv my eyeballs! Too bad they are giving you sleepless nights! I adore them more than anything cos they are my best physical attribute, get over dem dearie! ChEers.
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 3:16am On Oct 31, 2011
[size=14pt]Bhusayor!
How you even bothered replying that Dumb character called Goldieluks, still baffles the s[b]h[/b]it outta me! Someone obsessed with a username, and havent had the guts to post her picture on here. I can categorically tell you, that she looks like an Arabian Toad! She only takes solace in the fact that her username is Goldieluks, thereby allowing people to falsely assume that she is a beauty queen. Well, i'm not saying she's not o. Maybe in her village, she is. Now imagine what they all look like in that village. Pls leave her to wallow in her stupidity & hard earned unenviable, unfathomable Ignoramusness. Thank you in advance. . .[/size]
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Idowuogbo(f): 8:13pm On Nov 01, 2011
If i shud talk my own dis place go scatter o but as badosky i kuku ma lament

Goldie me and u had dis kain quanta b4 , babe y do u always decend on pips for no reason.The last dat happened u talk say na bcus ur rabbit die dats y frustration catch u .Now am not typing bcus i wan ur mouth to purge o , i jus feel u nid to chill.Bhusayo no b babe u suppose dey hyperventilate on shes harmless so abeg cellutape d curses abeg .I am certain d goldie i know wud off cloth like mad woman tear give me in her reply bck to me , i don wear bulletproof oya vexxx grin grin grin cool cool cool cool
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 01, 2011
^^lmao! 1st class thug!
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Idowuogbo(f): 8:32pm On Nov 01, 2011
grin grin grin grin bcus of u now she will come bck and bite me sad sad sad
Re: Bhusayor Want To Get To Know Reality101, He Is Too Unique For Idealism by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 01, 2011
^awwwww! *extends a friendly hug to badosky* ose gaaan ni!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

190 Vs Omolola Relationship Gone Wrong? / Ibadan Connect / Creamish Can I Pls Get To Know You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.