Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,983 members, 7,821,423 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Over 70% Nigerian Foods Rejected Abroad - NAFDAC - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Over 70% Nigerian Foods Rejected Abroad - NAFDAC (22336 Views)

Pretty Foreign Lady Tries Different Nigerian Foods For The 1st Time (pics/video) / Rare Pictures Of Nigerian Foods Shown In The Most Tantalizing Way / Eating Too Much Of These 9 Nigerian Foods May Kill You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Over 70% Nigerian Foods Rejected Abroad - NAFDAC by Blackman101: 8:15am On May 22, 2023
The only thing I like about this woman is the way she dress, always in African print material
Re: Over 70% Nigerian Foods Rejected Abroad - NAFDAC by ayo2008: 8:34am On May 22, 2023
Not surprised cos we don't have an effective standard agency to control consumables in Nigeria. NAFDAC died the day Dr Dora Akinyuili left that agency
Re: Over 70% Nigerian Foods Rejected Abroad - NAFDAC by JuanDeDios: 8:56am On May 22, 2023
baralatie:

Where was it stated in the op report?
Seriously!?
Re: Over 70% Nigerian Foods Rejected Abroad - NAFDAC by mariahAngel(f): 9:06am On May 22, 2023
armyofone:

Cough cough - eh

Yes, Iya mi.
There's no such thing as organic section in the Nigerian food market. 😌
Also, we eat fruits in their season.
Re: Over 70% Nigerian Foods Rejected Abroad - NAFDAC by dududgav78: 10:14am On May 22, 2023
Personal grooming is a delicate art that allows us to express our unique beauty while fostering a sense of self-care and confidence. From skincare to hairstyling, makeup application to manicures, each act of personal grooming offers an opportunity for self-expression and self-empowerment.
Skincare forms the foundation of personal grooming, providing a canvas for flawless makeup application and a radiant complexion. Through diligent cleansing, moisturizing, and targeted treatments, we cultivate a healthy and luminous visage that reflects our inner vitality.
Hairstyling is another facet of personal grooming that allows us to experiment with different looks and embrace our individuality. Whether it's a sleek updo, cascading curls, or a bold color transformation, our hairstyles become an extension of our personality and a powerful tool for self-expression.
Makeup, in its artistic form, enables us to highlight our features, enhance our natural beauty, and unleash our creativity. From a simple swipe of lipstick to a mesmerizing smoky eye, each stroke of the brush empowers us to present ourselves to the world in the way we desire.
Lastly, let us not forget the elegance of manicures and pedicures, which elevate our self-care rituals and serve as a reflection of our attention to detail. Adorning our nails with vibrant colors or intricate designs adds a touch of sophistication to our overall appearance.
In essence, personal grooming is an artistry that transcends societal norms and allows us to embrace our uniqueness. By engaging in these rituals, we honor ourselves, celebrate our beauty, and create a harmonious balance between self-expression and self-care. https://versalininyc.com
Re: Over 70% Nigerian Foods Rejected Abroad - NAFDAC by caandi: 11:31am On May 22, 2023
360command:
You really don't know who they are. Many of us are happy when we see them and smile to them but whenever they see you, they feel disgusted by your existence. You must learn to think outside the box. When they ban your food or try to stall the process of your food coming in, they leave you with poverty, unemployment, low foreign exchange etc and when your government is asking for aid, then they begin to control and manipulate you in whatever resources they can.

They will rather buy farm produce in South America, or Asia than to buy from Africa. I have seen a factory in the western nation buy cocoa from Malaysia when we have abundance of cocoa in cote d'ivoire, Ghana and Nigeria. Tell me, do you know malaysia to produce cocoa? I have seen a Dutch company buy our cocoa and then rebranding it to theirs, selling it to another western country.

They will reject your own and tell you to accept theirs so that you can be dying in your youth and when you fall sick, you will begin to buy medication from them.
Hmmm there’s sense in what you’ve said thus far
They’re playing politics wiv us
Malaysia cocoa?
But what do you also have to say for some of our people esp the very wealthy ones that import everything even spoon they use in their houses
Pampers and biscuits for their children
Even ordinary biscuit for their kids they won’t buy made in Nigeria own
Re: Over 70% Nigerian Foods Rejected Abroad - NAFDAC by OChimex: 1:45pm On May 22, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

You can pass your message appropriately without generating a lot of noise. Manners..

Go pick up books and journals on trade wars, global economics and geopolitical trade.

Trade is a war instrument, nobody wants to be at losing end. Open your brain and read.

😂. Read wetin mr, na so so theory full una head ooo. I dey live for America dey tell you my experience live and direct, u dey ask me to read a newspaper. 😝
The copy and paste textbook Nigerian lecturers dey write abi? 😂
Textbook knowledge is very different from real life realities ooo
Besides which sensible country wan do trade war with a mad man? Nigeria as a country is like a mad man in the eyes of developed nations. Nigeria is useless to the world. That’s why nobody care about if them wipe off themselves from the face of the earth.
Trade wars are between big boy nations. Rich nations not some poverty stricken begger called Nigeria.
Re: Over 70% Nigerian Foods Rejected Abroad - NAFDAC by OChimex: 2:15pm On May 22, 2023
360command:
You really don't know who they are. Many of us are happy when we see them and smile to them but whenever they see you, they feel disgusted by your existence. You must learn to think outside the box. When they ban your food or try to stall the process of your food coming in, they leave you with poverty, unemployment, low foreign exchange etc and when your government is asking for aid, then they begin to control and manipulate you in whatever resources they can.

They will rather buy farm produce in South America, or Asia than to buy from Africa. I have seen a factory in the western nation buy cocoa from Malaysia when we have abundance of cocoa in cote d'ivoire, Ghana and Nigeria. Tell me, do you know malaysia to produce cocoa? I have seen a Dutch company buy our cocoa and then rebranding it to theirs, selling it to another western country.

They will reject your own and tell you to accept theirs so that you can be dying in your youth and when you fall sick, you will begin to buy medication from them.

Bro I disagree with you. I dey US, and my city is like 99 percent white. Let me tell you, first, I have been treated better by whites than I was treated by blacks in Nigeria.
White people smile at me opens and hold doors for me at malls etc. bad people dey everywhere oo, but them dey small, still them no bad reach Nigerian kind of badness oo.
On the trade, una go think say Nigeria well, until you leave Nigeria, then you will understand how mad they are as humans and as a country. Everything is wrong with Nigeria. Travel out go live for America one day you go understand.
Nigeria as a country does everything wrong, lawless disorganized country. They don’t follow protocol. Everything is wrong with Nigeria as a country.
And when you portray your country as such, o boy, people no go trust you. Them go dey distance themselves from you.
Nigeria is like a mad man.
Re: Over 70% Nigerian Foods Rejected Abroad - NAFDAC by 360command: 9:14pm On May 22, 2023
OChimex:

Bro I disagree with you. I dey US, and my city is like 99 percent white. Let me tell you, first, I have been treated better by whites than I was treated by blacks in Nigeria.
White people smile at me opens and hold doors for me at malls etc. bad people dey everywhere oo, but them dey small, still them no bad reach Nigerian kind of badness oo.
On the trade, una go think say Nigeria well, until you leave Nigeria, then you will understand how mad they are as humans and as a country. Everything is wrong with Nigeria. Travel out go live for America one day you go understand.
Nigeria as a country does everything wrong, lawless disorganized country. They don’t follow protocol. Everything is wrong with Nigeria as a country.
And when you portray your country as such, o boy, people no go trust you. Them go dey distance themselves from you.
Nigeria is like a mad man.
You be uncle Tom.
Why don't you go to a sun down town and we shall see who will smile at you..

1 Like

Re: Over 70% Nigerian Foods Rejected Abroad - NAFDAC by OChimex: 10:12pm On May 22, 2023
360command:
You be uncle Tom.
Why don't you go to a sun down town and we shall see who will smile at you..

Mr make I hear word. Una too dey shout racism. I get friends scattered all over the United States, Maine, Philadelphia, Arizona, ATL, California, New York, Colorado, New Mexico, Houston, name it. They might not smile at you but, in every state of America, color will not stop you from anything. And nobody will discriminate you. Just look good, be of good behavior, law abiding, confident.
Even if the people aren’t warm, just mind your business and dey your dey, nobody will harass you because of color.
Besides humans will exhibit characters like frustrations, meanness, rude, arrogant, but it has nothing to do with color, it’s just human character.
I have zero expectations from anybody. So nobody owes me nothing.
In fact I dey live in one of the Sundown towns.

1 Like

Re: Over 70% Nigerian Foods Rejected Abroad - NAFDAC by armyofone(m): 10:56pm On May 22, 2023
mariahAngel:

Yes, Iya mi.
There's no such thing as organic section in the Nigerian food market. 😌
Also, we eat fruits in their season.

Iya mi,
The west are the 1st to pour food into Africa during turbulent times.
No brag about having food in season or no such thing as organic section.

Hope you don't do fine dinning or romantic out eating some peri peri in Nigeria because if you do, you may be eating 3 day matured chicken or fish.
Re: Over 70% Nigerian Foods Rejected Abroad - NAFDAC by 360command: 3:44am On May 23, 2023
OChimex:

Mr make I hear word. Una too dey shout racism. I get friends scattered all over the United States, Maine, Philadelphia, Arizona, ATL, California, New York, Colorado, New Mexico, Houston, name it. They might not smile at you but, in every state of America, color will not stop you from anything. And nobody will discriminate you. Just look good, be of good behavior, law abiding, confident.
Even if the people aren’t warm, just mind your business and dey your dey, nobody will harass you because of color.
Besides humans will exhibit characters like frustrations, meanness, rude, arrogant, but it has nothing to do with color, it’s just human character.
I have zero expectations from anybody. So nobody owes me nothing.
In fact I dey live in one of the Sundown towns.
lol.. keep hiding. You know what happens when the sun goes down.

1 Like

Re: Over 70% Nigerian Foods Rejected Abroad - NAFDAC by 360command: 4:23am On May 23, 2023
caandi:

Hmmm there’s sense in what you’ve said thus far
They’re playing politics wiv us
Malaysia cocoa?
But what do you also have to say for some of our people esp the very wealthy ones that import everything even spoon they use in their houses
Pampers and biscuits for their children
Even ordinary biscuit for their kids they won’t buy made in Nigeria own
we have been white wash to think that way. John Henry Clarke; an african American said, we regained our independence by mimicking European government systems and no african nation would ever succeed by such system. He is right. We all wear suit, bought things from the western nation, spoke English; neglecting our language and he who speaks yoruba, is seem as a "local man" while he who speaks oyibo is a better person. Why is it, when you tell an American to buy a Toyota , he will tell you "No, I want to buy a ford". But he knows that the Toyota certainly would last longer than his ford,yet still goes ahead to buy a Ford. This is because, when America got her independence from the British. They kicked away British laws, adopted their own "American english", embrace their own property and intellects.
In Nigeria, we still apply the British common laws, our lawyers wear the wigs and are happy. All these are British traditions.
Ali Mazrui, a great Kenyan academic professor said, Africa is the only continent in the world that consumes what it does not produce and produce what it does not consume..
Kenyans novelist "ngugi wa thiongo", said africa needs to decolonize the mind which is a pre requisite for the "total liberation" of the african people.

2 Likes

Re: Over 70% Nigerian Foods Rejected Abroad - NAFDAC by caandi: 7:08am On May 23, 2023
360command:
we have been white wash to think that way. In Nigeria, we still apply the British common laws, our lawyers wear the wigs and are happy. All these are British traditions.
Ali Mazrui, a great Kenyan academic professor said, Africa is the only continent in the world that consumes what it does not produce and produce what it does not consume..
Kenyans novelist "ngugi wa thiongo", said africa needs to decolonize the mind which is a pre requisite for the "total liberation" of the african people.
well spoken; seems we’re just still modern slaves to the British
We’re not truly independent

2 Likes

Re: Over 70% Nigerian Foods Rejected Abroad - NAFDAC by Lingudy(m): 4:44pm On Aug 13, 2023
Imagine!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Much Is A Sachet Of Water In Your Area? / See How I Made This Simple Sauce Using Minced Meat (pics And Vid) / The Two Apple I Bought Today. The Price Shock Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.