Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,608 members, 7,823,647 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Group Begs Sanwo-olu To Consider Igbo For Political Appointments - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group Begs Sanwo-olu To Consider Igbo For Political Appointments (17019 Views)

Anambra Governor, Soludo Announces 3 New Political Appointments / Service Chiefs’ Appointment: Consider Igbo Too, Yoruba Elders Tell Buhari / Ohanaeze General Assembly Asks Buhari To Consider Igbo For IGP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Group Begs Sanwo-olu To Consider Igbo For Political Appointments by Nefort: 9:11pm On May 21, 2023
YouandiAllofus:
If nigerians can get political appointments in europe and america, i wonder why a hausa/fulani, yoruba or igbo man cannot get political appointment in anambra, kano or lagos state. And to the igbos seeking ethnic balancing through political appointments; can you imagine the fulanis or yorubas seeking same in enugu or anambra state and expecting your governors to grant these appointments?
If Yorubas or Hausas have a considerable high population size in Igbo land then they deserve to be given political appointments. But their populations are quite low. Igbos due to their population in Lagos deserve a few appointments but they shouldn't be asking for it.
Re: Group Begs Sanwo-olu To Consider Igbo For Political Appointments by M4A1carbine: 9:11pm On May 21, 2023
Funny.. enjoy grin

complexstuffs:
29th is not very far anymore.
Re: Group Begs Sanwo-olu To Consider Igbo For Political Appointments by Kay25(m): 9:12pm On May 21, 2023
They should not beg abegi their messiah will soon reclaim his stolen mandate..

2 Likes

Re: Group Begs Sanwo-olu To Consider Igbo For Political Appointments by tareigns(m): 9:17pm On May 21, 2023
M4A1carbine:
The surprising thing about you people is that you sit in your safe spaces and assume nonsense. Nzeogwu, was IGBO because of the Coup. Same Nzeogwu is a Niger Deltan because of oil proceeds. Why it's disgusting exchanging banters with you preeeeks is because your envy and pathetic orientation has made you so despicable

IGBOs fought a war prosecuted by your useless elders and cheered by inhumane people like you. After the war and without Government patronage, they rebuilt their home states to be even better than the regions like yours that didn't even see a Bomb. With this fear of self determination to excel,you feel they shouldn't be celebrated [b]and proud about that achievement?

Citing Lagos as an example...with all the Government patronage since 1960, Lagos is still a cesspit and decaying state. Delapidated infrastructure abound everywhere and you want to celebrate that shythole? Even capitals in Poor Eastern European countries are 30000000% better than that pigsty you call commercial bullshyt

Don't let me go off the chain and school you thoroughly...don't ever in your miserable life insult a race that came out of the ashes and surpassed your useless expectations, even though you never fired a freaking bullet..spits

Yeee... I didn't need to read through what you wrote but I picked this two phrases. You... "School me"??. Me... "Miserable life"??. Well like I said before I know your kind so keep venting your unadulterated frustration. Just know this one thing though either in this life or the next, Mr M4A1carbine your future will always be my past. You can and will never be on my level. Have a productive week ahead

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Group Begs Sanwo-olu To Consider Igbo For Political Appointments by Amoo89: 9:17pm On May 21, 2023
EcoBrick:

https://guardian.ng/news/group-begs-sanwo-olu-to-consider-igbo-for-political-appointments/amp/

If they are serious they should start from their land by appointing Yoruba man or woman as commissioners in the east. Then will take them serious

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Group Begs Sanwo-olu To Consider Igbo For Political Appointments by Jeftliu: 9:25pm On May 21, 2023
EcoBrick:

https://guardian.ng/news/group-begs-sanwo-olu-to-consider-igbo-for-political-appointments/amp/

Ogun will kill you and ur generations SANWO OLU if you appoint any igbos into ur cabinet this nonsense was begin from TINUBU who believe that he can use that strategies to become president in Nigeria we all witness how igbos not only mock him but tried to pull him down until YORUBAS and NORTHERNERS come to his rescue..I always felt sad to see igbos working in ALAUSA while yorubas are languishing on the street looking for jobs ..this will never happen in any state in igboland

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Group Begs Sanwo-olu To Consider Igbo For Political Appointments by bhella10: 9:33pm On May 21, 2023
Basic123:

Edo are worse people oooo

Check anti-TINUBU bloggers on social media ,50 percent are OBIdients.

Omoruyi
Mr Mike
Madamsojbog
Wounded civilian
Jack Obi-yan
Gloria ekhator
Etc
This is not about vendetta per se
Re: Group Begs Sanwo-olu To Consider Igbo For Political Appointments by adekolaelect(m): 9:35pm On May 21, 2023
This 2023 election exposed these stupid igbos people well. They are crazy for that demands. It shall never be well for them. They never start reaping the hates they shown . Sooner they will dance to the Drums of Religions and Ethnics hate the drummed. Waiting for you.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Group Begs Sanwo-olu To Consider Igbo For Political Appointments by mbolajide2010: 9:42pm On May 21, 2023
Nigeria my country.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Group Begs Sanwo-olu To Consider Igbo For Political Appointments by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 21, 2023
cool na so ... Oya go to Abia, Imo, Enugu , Anambra, Ebonyi and make a Yoruba man or woman a commissioner even if they married your daughter or son we don't mind ...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Group Begs Sanwo-olu To Consider Igbo For Political Appointments by codemaniacs: 9:47pm On May 21, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Akintola said the same thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNPzWW3kXVg

Akintola

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Group Begs Sanwo-olu To Consider Igbo For Political Appointments by Truvelisback(m): 9:48pm On May 21, 2023
LeoDeKing:
No be their fault, na Tinubu start this nonsense.
The fear of Igbos betraying them won't let them do so. Although, I don't blame them. If I were in their shoes, l would do the same. I don't trust them either. Those guys could klck u out when they get to power.
Re: Group Begs Sanwo-olu To Consider Igbo For Political Appointments by femicyrus(m): 9:49pm On May 21, 2023
EcoBrick:

They are looking for structures to defeat the Yorubas at the next election

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Group Begs Sanwo-olu To Consider Igbo For Political Appointments by BRIMBRAM: 9:50pm On May 21, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

lgb0s are ñèvèr bothered about any form of politics but want to fórcè a president down our throats.

I have never seen a set of confused human beings on planet Earth.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Group Begs Sanwo-olu To Consider Igbo For Political Appointments by JagabanBorgu: 9:55pm On May 21, 2023
BRIMBRAM:

I have never seen a set of confused human beings on planet Earth.
They always think everyone else are f00Is.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Group Begs Sanwo-olu To Consider Igbo For Political Appointments by TakeNigeriaBack: 9:56pm On May 21, 2023
Yorubas are a mumu tribe. Look at how you allow this people to be so entitled to your heritage. Chai! Na wa for Yoruba people. They are insisting on EXTREM LIBERALISM on your land but Ibos practice EXTREME CONSERVATISM in their own land. When Yoruba man go get sense for this Nigeria?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Group Begs Sanwo-olu To Consider Igbo For Political Appointments by BRIMBRAM: 9:56pm On May 21, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

They always think everyone else are f00Is.

Like them.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Group Begs Sanwo-olu To Consider Igbo For Political Appointments by Advocate1810(m): 9:57pm On May 21, 2023
EcoBrick:

Nonsense,make them go to anambra that is developed than Lagos Mumu people
Can any Yoruba person seek appointment in any part of Igbo state?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Group Begs Sanwo-olu To Consider Igbo For Political Appointments by BRIMBRAM: 10:02pm On May 21, 2023
TakeNigeriaBack:
Yorubas are a mumu tribe. Look at how you allow this people to be so entitled to your heritage. Chai! Na wa for Yoruba people. They are insisting on EXTREM LIBERALISM on your land but Ibos practice EXTREME CONSERVATISM in their own land. When Yoruba man go get sense for this Nigeria?

Na South-South, dem Wike be their husband. On a serious note, Yoruba's are too liberal. During the civil war, Igbos who left their properties behind in Yoruba lands met them intact after the Civil war. But not the South South, particularly Port Harcourt. After the war, their properties had been taken over by indigenes.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Group Begs Sanwo-olu To Consider Igbo For Political Appointments by Basic123: 10:11pm On May 21, 2023
Benwallt:

I am a full blooded Yoruba alaye. I have nothing to hide. Bonafide Ekiti

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Group Begs Sanwo-olu To Consider Igbo For Political Appointments by OkoRemi2023(m): 10:18pm On May 21, 2023
Merchant247:

Honestly bro, but the man still get the soft mind for them sha

and they still hate him, na Amadioha go murder those useless group

let Sanwoolu try it and he will be shown the way out through the Lagos state House of Assembly, he dare not appoint any of these overgrown babies

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Group Begs Sanwo-olu To Consider Igbo For Political Appointments by Menclothing: 10:30pm On May 21, 2023
Tinubu started it he have 40 percent of its cabinet to other region as a gov

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Group Begs Sanwo-olu To Consider Igbo For Political Appointments by morocco97(m): 10:38pm On May 21, 2023
EcoBrick:

😂😂😂😂😂😂 Them dey play ni sha. So after all that happened ehnnnn una still wann involve 4 SW politics 🤦‍♂️😂

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Group Begs Sanwo-olu To Consider Igbo For Political Appointments by Johnnyplus01k(m): 10:39pm On May 21, 2023
Gbadebo is in the best position to give appointment to his fellow brothers not sanwolu, I don't why ibos like reaping what they didn't sow.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Group Begs Sanwo-olu To Consider Igbo For Political Appointments by Benwallt(m): 10:44pm On May 21, 2023
[quote author=Basic123 post=123283521][/quote]

Sere lo siwaju.

I owe you no further explanation

1 Like

Re: Group Begs Sanwo-olu To Consider Igbo For Political Appointments by Fearyourcreator: 10:50pm On May 21, 2023
YouandiAllofus:
If nigerians can get political appointments in europe and america, i wonder why a hausa/fulani, yoruba or igbo man cannot get political appointment in anambra, kano or lagos state. And to the igbos seeking ethnic balancing through political appointments; can you imagine the fulanis or yorubas seeking same in enugu or anambra state and expecting your governors to grant these appointments?
How many outsiders igbos dey appoint

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Group Begs Sanwo-olu To Consider Igbo For Political Appointments by Fearyourcreator: 10:52pm On May 21, 2023
Noerection:
They always want to reap where they didn’t sow awon weyrey
Awon oloriburuku

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Group Begs Sanwo-olu To Consider Igbo For Political Appointments by Vello(m): 10:53pm On May 21, 2023
Benwallt:

Honestly speaking, with the status of Lagos every tribe in Nigeria should try their luck. We Yorubas are just fortunate that Lagos is in our region. It should be the state that champions our unity in diversity.

Development of Lagos is consciously and unconsciously a collective one
Take that rubbish to Abuja.
Lagos is for Yoruba and Hausas are equally welcome. But those arsonists, hateful ingrates must never ever enjoy the privilege Asiwaju gave them till they revealed their generational hatred for the Yorubas

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Group Begs Sanwo-olu To Consider Igbo For Political Appointments by doctorbabs(m): 10:54pm On May 21, 2023
NEVER, IT WILL NEVER HAPPENED AGAIN. IF YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED HUG TRANSFORMER OR DIVE INTO LAGOON

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Group Begs Sanwo-olu To Consider Igbo For Political Appointments by TakeNigeriaBack: 11:05pm On May 21, 2023
BRIMBRAM:

Na South-South, dem Wike be their husband. On a serious note, Yoruba's are too liberal. During the civil war, Igbos who left their properties behind in Yoruba lands met them intact after the Civil war. But not the South South, particularly Port Harcourt. After the war, their properties had been taken over by indigenes.

Overwelcoming mentality is dangerous when you're dealing with people that have Zikist expansionism agenda. Ibos are smart though, they ONLY try it with Yoruba people. If dem dare this thing for Kano, their body go hear wen!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Group Begs Sanwo-olu To Consider Igbo For Political Appointments by SensetionalGoal(m): 11:19pm On May 21, 2023
Twistaray:
They should wait for any appointments when the Okoro Gbadebo takes over in the next 1 billion years to come or better still, return to their various villages in Alaigbo for an appointment. Why should any appointment be given to strangers when the indigenous people are there? grin

Don't ya all have your home state or region to seek an appointment? Thieves. grin

Get out abeg! See were osogbo man de claim Lagos... ya all bla bla bla .. Igbos will be appointed commissioners and there is nothing you can do about it ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gov Eno’s Bold move to reduce the Prices of Staple Food in Akwa Ibom State / Updates On Daura Attack By Gunmen From A Nairalander / List Of Eligible Voters In The 6 Geopolitical Zones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.