Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,452 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

● 6 Things You Should Never Tell Everyone ● - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ● 6 Things You Should Never Tell Everyone ● (45835 Views)

5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend / 9 Things That Doctors Will Never Tell You About Your Vagina After Giving Birt / Things You Should Never Tell Your Girlfriend Or Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ● 6 Things You Should Never Tell Everyone ● by Najyin(m): 10:57am On May 27, 2023
Never let a woman know how much you earn

1 Like

Re: ● 6 Things You Should Never Tell Everyone ● by isabi2lof: 10:57am On May 27, 2023
No 7 : Your body counts grin
Re: ● 6 Things You Should Never Tell Everyone ● by HydraFeeds(m): 10:57am On May 27, 2023
It's what you keep that has value .

1 Like

Re: ● 6 Things You Should Never Tell Everyone ● by GoodbutBadguy: 10:59am On May 27, 2023
Never tell anyone how you are making money wink

3 Likes

Re: ● 6 Things You Should Never Tell Everyone ● by madridguy(m): 10:59am On May 27, 2023
Well noted.
Re: ● 6 Things You Should Never Tell Everyone ● by Winters23: 11:02am On May 27, 2023
Hamachi:
● 6 things you should never tell everyone ●

I have come to realize that some of the problems we are facing in life all started from, sharing too much information with others, which came back to hurt us.

If you want to live a fulfilled life, here are six things I think, you should never tell people:

● Your deepest fears and insecurities:

These are private matters that should only be shared with someone you trust completely. Telling others can leave you feeling vulnerable and exposed.

● Your financial situation: Money can be a touchy subject, and discussing your finances with others can lead to jealousy, judgment, and unwanted advice.

● Your romantic problems: While it's important to have a support system, airing your romantic problems to everyone can lead to unwanted opinions and gossip.

● Your personal goals: Keep your personal goals to yourself until you have achieved them. Sharing them prematurely can lead to discouragement and criticism.

●Your negative opinions about others: Speaking negatively about others only reflects poorly on yourself. Instead, focus on positivity and building others up.

● Your past mistakes and regrets: Your past mistakes do not define you, and sharing them can lead to unnecessary shame and judgment. Focus on learning from them and moving forward.

Remember, that Trust is a precious gift that should be given with caution, and not everyone deserves access to the sacred spaces of our hearts and minds.

To live a fulfilled life, we must learn to discern those who are worthy of our trust, from those who only seek to betray it.

SOURCE: CHATGPT
Re: ● 6 Things You Should Never Tell Everyone ● by elefind(m): 11:06am On May 27, 2023
Good to know

Re: ● 6 Things You Should Never Tell Everyone ● by coputa(m): 11:11am On May 27, 2023
Hamachi:

I have come to realize that some of the problems we are facing in life all started from, sharing too much information with others, which came back to hurt us.

If you want to live a fulfilled life, here are six things I think, you should never tell people:

These are private matters that should only be shared with someone you trust completely. Telling others can leave you feeling vulnerable and exposed.

● Your financial situation: Money can be a touchy subject, and discussing your finances with others can lead to jealousy, judgment, and unwanted advice.

● Your romantic problems: While it's important to have a support system, airing your romantic problems to everyone can lead to unwanted opinions and gossip.

● Your personal goals: Keep your personal goals to yourself until you have achieved them. Sharing them prematurely can lead to discouragement and criticism.

●Your negative opinions about others: Speaking negatively about others only reflects poorly on yourself. Instead, focus on positivity and building others up.

● Your past mistakes and regrets: Your past mistakes do not define you, and sharing them can lead to unnecessary shame and judgment. Focus on learning from them and moving forward.

Remember, that Trust is a precious gift that should be given with caution, and not everyone deserves access to the sacred spaces of our hearts and minds.

To live a fulfilled life, we must learn to discern those who are worthy of our trust, from those who only seek to betray it.
Most of the things you mentioned up there are clearly seen and known by people especially a staunch observer, without you telling them.

Remember, action speaks louder than words,
For example, if you go closer to someone who's financially down, you will know without him telling you.You will think people don't know what you are passing through until they tell you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ● 6 Things You Should Never Tell Everyone ● by Clinghton: 11:14am On May 27, 2023
Quite unfortunately we see all those things on social media.
Re: ● 6 Things You Should Never Tell Everyone ● by emmnprince(m): 11:15am On May 27, 2023
tyson98:
But na una go dey shout 'speak out depression is real'😂

Yes! Speak out to those you feel you trust!

2 Likes

Re: ● 6 Things You Should Never Tell Everyone ● by KhingLufem1(m): 11:16am On May 27, 2023
Insightful
Re: ● 6 Things You Should Never Tell Everyone ● by Nobleou(m): 11:24am On May 27, 2023
copy & paste thing
Re: ● 6 Things You Should Never Tell Everyone ● by josephevergreen(m): 11:31am On May 27, 2023
Happy to see this wonderful Saturday morning 🙌🙏.
Re: ● 6 Things You Should Never Tell Everyone ● by Sammy5413(m): 11:45am On May 27, 2023
That's your own opinion
Re: ● 6 Things You Should Never Tell Everyone ● by IyaTola: 11:50am On May 27, 2023
Kenog4real:
What if question 1,4 and 6 were asked in an interview?
Re: ● 6 Things You Should Never Tell Everyone ● by Hamachi(f): 11:54am On May 27, 2023
smiley
coputa:
Most of the things you mentioned up there are clearly seen and known by people especially a staunch observer, without you telling them.

Remember, action speaks louder than words,
For example, if you go closer to someone who's financially down, you will know without him telling you.You think people don't what you are passing through until they tell you.
Re: ● 6 Things You Should Never Tell Everyone ● by Hamachi(f): 11:55am On May 27, 2023
undecided
Winters23:

SOURCE: CHATGPT
Re: ● 6 Things You Should Never Tell Everyone ● by jackie111(m): 12:01pm On May 27, 2023
Hamachi:

I don't think it's wrong to share about your mistakes. It's a good thing if others can learn from it. Definitely, one has to move on from their mistakes and regrets. Whether you do good or bad, people will always judge.

1 Like

Re: ● 6 Things You Should Never Tell Everyone ● by Pootle: 12:03pm On May 27, 2023
life don't work that way i know people that do opposite of all stated and they enjoying their life. a friend of my had a plan to japa he made his intention clear and loud for every one to hear including how far his gone with his planning, now his abroad, but another kept his under raps trying hard to keep it secret for god know what, 3 attempt now we still dey naija dey husl. live your life as it please you not by the rudiment of someone imagination

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ● 6 Things You Should Never Tell Everyone ● by Hamachi(f): 12:07pm On May 27, 2023
wink
jackie111:

I don't think it's wrong to share about your mistakes. It's a good thing if others can learn from it. Definitely, one has to move on from their mistakes and regrets. Whether you do good or bad, people will always judge.
Re: ● 6 Things You Should Never Tell Everyone ● by Allocsoluwatosi(m): 12:13pm On May 27, 2023
I agree with number 2 1000000000000000000000%. Never ever, I repeat never ever let relatives, friends, and families know your financial status. People have practically turned me into a piggy bank.
Re: ● 6 Things You Should Never Tell Everyone ● by BigBen23(m): 12:24pm On May 27, 2023
Hamachi:

Mtcheww
Things wey I don tell everybody

2 Likes

Re: ● 6 Things You Should Never Tell Everyone ● by Father4all: 12:31pm On May 27, 2023
Your family problems

4 Likes

Re: ● 6 Things You Should Never Tell Everyone ● by simfrost90210: 12:31pm On May 27, 2023
Hamachi:

Well Scripted!!! ....... Beautiful .......😘😘

1 Like

Re: ● 6 Things You Should Never Tell Everyone ● by Hamachi(f): 12:41pm On May 27, 2023
kiss
simfrost90210:

Well Scripted!!! ....... Beautiful .......😘😘
Re: ● 6 Things You Should Never Tell Everyone ● by labelle123(f): 12:48pm On May 27, 2023
Ok
Re: ● 6 Things You Should Never Tell Everyone ● by kenearth50(m): 12:50pm On May 27, 2023
Just what I needed to read right now
Re: ● 6 Things You Should Never Tell Everyone ● by TrenchesPreeq(m): 12:52pm On May 27, 2023
labelle123:
Ok

See your small mouth like ok🙄
Re: ● 6 Things You Should Never Tell Everyone ● by AmVeryOk: 1:39pm On May 27, 2023
FuckTheMod:

This is one very important in romance and relationship...

Let them not tell you but make sure you dig it out and use it against them.

People always know what they do and if they're hurting someone or not.
WHATEVER YOU WON'T LIKE TO BE SERVED, DON'T DISH IT TO OTHERS.

Imagine a girl that has been run through by multiple Book Hotels men and has been passed around like football, such get will still expect a GOD-FEARING & LOYAL man to put a ring on her finger... YOU THAT HAS SLEPT WITH OTHER GIRLS' HUSBAND grin grin grin
Re: ● 6 Things You Should Never Tell Everyone ● by Dshocker(m): 1:45pm On May 27, 2023
Hamachi:

This your name Hamachi sounds Japanese...
Re: ● 6 Things You Should Never Tell Everyone ● by professore(m): 1:48pm On May 27, 2023
Hamachi:

my friend is right on this.
Re: ● 6 Things You Should Never Tell Everyone ● by uncleck: 2:11pm On May 27, 2023
I've come to realize that people who speak up live longer and have fewer skeleton in their cupboard

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) / Make Your Ex Boyfriend Miss You Like Crazy! How To Make Him Crave To Be With You / Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.