Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

I Feel Like Committing Sucide - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Feel Like Committing Sucide (653 Views)

My Girlfriend Cheated On Me I Feel Like Committing Suicide / I feel like committing sucide��� / My Marriage Of 7years Is Over, Am In Tears, I Feel Like Committing Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel Like Committing Sucide by Bluebarbie10: 11:25am On May 22, 2023
It all started after my WAEC I met a guy in where I go to for JAMB lectures. He was nice and caring. He wasn't a Jambite then though matured. He was at times giving me pocket money and gifts. Till I gained admission. We were still in contact. I'm presently in 400 level. And in scl I was in a relationship with another guy due to some circumstances. I was threatened by a guy who seemed to be a cultist and I hv been receiving messages that this guy that I wouldn't make it out from scl. This other guy protected me dat period. We were friends and d attraction grew to d point were we started dating. So I was living with this new guy and we were happy for some time. Till d other one from my home town came to visit and this other guy planned to attack him and beat him. He had to leave. The one from my home town reached out to my family after d incident. We had to break up. Now my siblings are on my neck. My sister whose husband was to go into ministry has now been seeing visions about me. And accusing me of living a wayward life. Which I don't. I feel down and depressed about everything. Don't know what to do.
Re: I Feel Like Committing Sucide by HopeNeverDies: 5:10pm On May 22, 2023
Damnnnnn!!!!

In all u do; all u have to do is to make sure u graduate first. Then u have have time for excuses to cut off this school guy.
Re: I Feel Like Committing Sucide by Rosaline5000: 5:17pm On May 22, 2023
I dont understand this your story, is it that you want to break up with the school guy? Or you are angry with the fact that your siblings thinks you are been wayward in school?
What is exactly the issue here??
Re: I Feel Like Committing Sucide by Goodlady(f): 5:24pm On May 22, 2023
Which kind story be this?
Before you die, know that your death ll still cause problems for your kins & the location you die. Who ll bury you?
Instead of dying like rat, get your life together. Do you v skills or education work?
Even if na olosho, do am well to gather money to survive.
Re: I Feel Like Committing Sucide by Kiddogarcia(m): 6:23pm On May 22, 2023
Zeb ejiro no dey nairaland nii,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho
Re: I Feel Like Committing Sucide by obinna58(m): 6:56pm On May 22, 2023
Bad boys are winning grin
The good guys left their’s totally nothing left for us

Pretty girl don’t commit suicide, all you need is time and low profile, keep off from bad boys for now, let the engine rest a bit
Re: I Feel Like Committing Sucide by Reminderz: 7:21pm On May 22, 2023
Goodlady:
Which kind story be this?
Before you die, know that your death ll still cause problems for your kins & the location you die. Who ll bury you?
Instead of dying like rat, get your life together. Do you v skills or education work?
Even if na olosho, do am well to gather money to survive.
@ bolded, actually I'm not surprised... I even find it quite interesting...
Re: I Feel Like Committing Sucide by Brandiebird: 7:33pm On May 22, 2023
This guy, that guy, this other guy! Damn. Your problem is you have too many guys! Give it a rest already. Pick one guy and focus on your life and future. You are living a wayward lifestyle so change it instead of playing the victim.

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Committing Sucide by BigDickProblems: 7:37pm On May 22, 2023
Your gender always have fish brain. No sense of logical reasoning.

Your story your cup of tea. Whatever you get, you deserve it.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Committing Sucide by Nice2023(m): 7:47pm On May 22, 2023
U are living a wayward life my dear.

See the way u are changing men.

There is nothing academic about u here.

If u want to commit suicide u dont need to advertise it here.

U think it is that easy to kill oneself,ask the guy above me who tried to kill himself yesterday how far.

The vision about u is crystal clear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Feel Like Committing Sucide by ImmanuelMyron(m): 8:17pm On May 22, 2023
Like you actually wanna suicide cos of two dudes that give no Bleep 'bout your future?

This shit's crazy as Bleep!
Re: I Feel Like Committing Sucide by Illegal1(m): 8:29pm On May 22, 2023
Omoh......dis una suicide talk no dey shake us again,illamina dn dey talk of suicide for almost 5yrs now,bt notin dn happen.so babe abeg rest ur case...

i also want u to knw dat in wat ever u do in dis life,don't 4get to remeber dat"townhall is different 4rm baba blu blu..

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Committing Sucide by Abolodje: 8:32pm On May 22, 2023
Just don’t make it messy, drink sniper but you’d die an agonizing death or just slit both of your wrists and you can pass on peacefully.
Re: I Feel Like Committing Sucide by Goodlady(f): 9:39pm On May 22, 2023
Reminderz:

@ bolded, actually I'm not surprised... I even find it quite interesting...
You too, even if na to thief, thief am well.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

True Life Story: My Mom Ls Pregnant For My Boyfriend / A Letter To The Single Ladies. / Being Straight Is Never Better Than Being Gay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.