Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On PDP Suit Against Tinubu, Shettima On May 26 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On PDP Suit Against Tinubu, Shettima On May 26 (30380 Views)

Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima / Double Nomination: Speak On Rumoured May 26 Public Holiday - PDP Tells Buhari / Supreme Court Stands Down To Deliver Judgement On Ihedioha’s Review Request (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On PDP Suit Against Tinubu, Shettima On May 26 by CasNova: 7:10pm On May 22, 2023
The supreme court will not want to destabilize the status quo. The case will be dismissed for lack of merit.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On PDP Suit Against Tinubu, Shettima On May 26 by Dshocker(m): 7:10pm On May 22, 2023
Agbadocassava:

Time to be a lawyer, Atiku has money to hire even 500 SANs only OBI I pity.

So to you Peter Obi is a poor man?

Before he became governor, he used to be one of the biggest importer in Nigeria.

Major shareholder in 2 banks.

4 Likes

Re: Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On PDP Suit Against Tinubu, Shettima On May 26 by Lumig: 7:11pm On May 22, 2023
grin
Re: Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On PDP Suit Against Tinubu, Shettima On May 26 by Guyman01: 7:11pm On May 22, 2023
Fear don dey catch people possesed by Agbadonic evil spirits grin

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On PDP Suit Against Tinubu, Shettima On May 26 by Abemy(m): 7:12pm On May 22, 2023
unitysheart:

I doubt.

Is the law prohibiting double nominations an APC or Nigeria's constitution?

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On PDP Suit Against Tinubu, Shettima On May 26 by Jolite(m): 7:12pm On May 22, 2023
Meanwhile Obidients should expect theirs at the end of Tinubu's first tenure. This is Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On PDP Suit Against Tinubu, Shettima On May 26 by edward1106(m): 7:13pm On May 22, 2023
Agbadocassava:

Lawyers volunteered for Obi. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On PDP Suit Against Tinubu, Shettima On May 26 by GeneralPula: 7:14pm On May 22, 2023
Agbadocassava:

Atiku self don dey broke lol..

Besides that, their case is so watery and it’s almost waste of money! This is why Atiku didn’t hire 30sans as for the start..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On PDP Suit Against Tinubu, Shettima On May 26 by Abemy(m): 7:14pm On May 22, 2023
Abundaga described the PDP as a “busybody”, who dabbled into issues that were internal affairs of the APC.

Our judges! Tueh.

4 Likes

Re: Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On PDP Suit Against Tinubu, Shettima On May 26 by OgaSeun: 7:15pm On May 22, 2023
Abemy:
I am beginning to agree with those that say Nigeria is a joke, that one can not contest for two positions in same election, is it APC's constitution or Nigeria's constitution?

How is PDP, a Nigerian political party dabbling into what doesn't concern tham?

INEC should have disqualified him from the on-set...
Since they didn't... Nobody else can.

8 Likes

Re: Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On PDP Suit Against Tinubu, Shettima On May 26 by Jonwesley(m): 7:16pm On May 22, 2023
Wasted money, time and court process.

3 Likes

Re: Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On PDP Suit Against Tinubu, Shettima On May 26 by obembet(f): 7:17pm On May 22, 2023
Antimandatethie:

its time to let the world know

That Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On PDP Suit Against Tinubu, Shettima On May 26 by cyberguy72(m): 7:18pm On May 22, 2023
GeneralPula:
However, Inyang Ekwo, the trial judge at the court of appeal, dismissed the suit on the grounds that the PDP lacked the locus standi to institute the suit. Not satisfied, the PDP appealed the judgment.

a three-member panel of the court of appealDelivering judgment in the appeal, led by James Abundaga held that the PDP failed to establish that it had locus standi to institute the case. Abundaga described the PDP as a “busybody”, who dabbled into issues that were internal affairs of the APC.

Yes, their cho cho cho too much..
Its allowed u can be consoling yourself

1 Like

Re: Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On PDP Suit Against Tinubu, Shettima On May 26 by cyberguy72(m): 7:20pm On May 22, 2023
Abemy:
I am beginning to agree with those that say Nigeria is a joke, that one can not contest for two positions in same election, is it APC's constitution or Nigeria's constitution?

dont mind them joor they are in severe PANIC
Re: Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On PDP Suit Against Tinubu, Shettima On May 26 by ecomalchemistt(m): 7:22pm On May 22, 2023
Good
Re: Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On PDP Suit Against Tinubu, Shettima On May 26 by SonofGod231: 7:25pm On May 22, 2023
Which one be Busybody?! which law did the Pdp use to nullify the canditure of Apc's David Lyon and deputy in Bayelsa?!
Loci theorem?!

3 Likes

Re: Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On PDP Suit Against Tinubu, Shettima On May 26 by davidtemi(m): 7:29pm On May 22, 2023
Sometimes I dey suspect or wonder whether these people dey change d content in d constitution/law. Because before person carry u go court and still dey quote same law for judge to hear den I think atleast he/she has done his/her home work well before going to d court

1 Like

Re: Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On PDP Suit Against Tinubu, Shettima On May 26 by PepeXKermit: 7:30pm On May 22, 2023
Agbadocassava:

na obi no get money?
Re: Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On PDP Suit Against Tinubu, Shettima On May 26 by ipobarecriminals: 7:30pm On May 22, 2023
cool nah to dance buga on May 27,28.29 remain

1 Like

Re: Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On PDP Suit Against Tinubu, Shettima On May 26 by Henix(m): 7:32pm On May 22, 2023
So how come the same APC people were rejoicing over a similar court case that APC member filed in Kano state against Abia state governor elect of LP? Nawaoooo

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On PDP Suit Against Tinubu, Shettima On May 26 by Gunayo(m): 7:33pm On May 22, 2023
Abemy:

Bros, the more you look the less you see.
Re: Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On PDP Suit Against Tinubu, Shettima On May 26 by Ewaochesamco: 7:34pm On May 22, 2023
Effort in futility!

1 Like

Re: Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On PDP Suit Against Tinubu, Shettima On May 26 by Omobada(m): 7:35pm On May 22, 2023
Tflex01:
Actually na this case I fear pass. No be all those Obi's watery petitions that are only instituted just for him to remain relevant among his supporters.
But nothing different from Lawan and Akpabio's judgements seems not to be expected in this case.

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On PDP Suit Against Tinubu, Shettima On May 26 by favor914: 7:35pm On May 22, 2023
Peterobi90:
Is Shetimma qualified or not?
Lawan & Akpabio that did not even take part in the APC’s primaries is contesting for the senate president, you are here asking whether Shettima is qualified or not?

It seems you don’t know or have forgotten the country that you are from?

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On PDP Suit Against Tinubu, Shettima On May 26 by Henix(m): 7:40pm On May 22, 2023
Abemy:

Abundaga described the PDP as a “busybody”, who dabbled into issues that were internal affairs of the APC.

Our judges! Tueh.

Nigeria is a joke
Re: Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On PDP Suit Against Tinubu, Shettima On May 26 by Judolisco(m): 7:42pm On May 22, 2023
D matter go long na... Dem still dey go supreme court
Re: Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On PDP Suit Against Tinubu, Shettima On May 26 by OgunkeelAllMod: 7:43pm On May 22, 2023
Jungle animal kingdom republic undecided
Re: Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On PDP Suit Against Tinubu, Shettima On May 26 by baralatie(m): 7:44pm On May 22, 2023
Wonderful
Re: Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On PDP Suit Against Tinubu, Shettima On May 26 by Freebills12: 7:46pm On May 22, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
Abemy:

A citizen of Nigeria indeed! Shame
You can't even stand for your constitution.
Re: Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On PDP Suit Against Tinubu, Shettima On May 26 by KanwuliaExtra: 7:46pm On May 22, 2023
They want to throw this one out. . . because the people did not vote PDP.
NA OBI NWANNEM own hook them for throat gaaaaaaaaaaaaaan! cheesy
Who wan protest for PDP? undecided

1 Like

Re: Tribunal To Deliver Judgement On PDP Suit Against Tinubu, Shettima On May 26 by eeetuk(m): 7:47pm On May 22, 2023
"The judgment will be delivered three days before the inauguration of the president-elect and the vice-president-elect."

The fix is in! I told you guys that the so-called Supreme court judges have already determined to award the presidency of Nigeria to Tinubu. One evidence is issuing judgement three days before the inauguration of Bola Tinubu and Alhaji shetima. They did this to prevent anybody from stopping a moving train. You cannot change the mind set of criminals. You have a convicted drug dealer, named Bola Tinubu representing Nigeria. So, shameful! I never in my lifetime thought Nigeria will turn into this kind of route.
Yab, the fix is in!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

DSS Arrests Emeh James Anyalekwa, Igbere TV Blogger; Site Shutdown / Boko Haram Attacks Troops In Borno, Kills 5 Soldiers, 3 Vigilantes, 1 CJTF / Wike: Atiku appoints Secondus, Oyinlola, Anyim, Saraki, Others As Advisers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.