Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,082 members, 7,821,724 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Is This The Most Painful Thing When A Man Is Asking Out A Lady? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This The Most Painful Thing When A Man Is Asking Out A Lady? (1136 Views)

My Strange Experience With The Girl I Have Been Asking Out / What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? / What Is The Most Painful Thing You Have said To Someone And Later Regretted It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This The Most Painful Thing When A Man Is Asking Out A Lady? by IamdbuII: 12:51pm On May 23, 2023
The biggest joy that can come out of rejection is for a lady to reject you, then after a period of time she sees you and she starts regretting seriously because your life has elevated and you now balling.

But imagine if it's the other way round and the girl sees you and she start thanking her stars that she dodged a bullet, this is not a Matter of hustling hard people dey wey hustle pass wey Dem no see.

I use to tell myself that when I blow all the ladies will be regretting they didn't give me a chance but as it stands now seems am only deceiving myself, they might even jam me when they are with their rich boyfriend and both of them will start laughing at me and saying imagine this failed artist asking me out. Chaiii shey I see better life come like this Sha.

Only to dey chop insult here and there on this our beloved forum. Mmmm

1 Like

Re: Is This The Most Painful Thing When A Man Is Asking Out A Lady? by MelodicVoice(m): 12:57pm On May 23, 2023
Dont worry brr you will make it out very soon

1 Like

Re: Is This The Most Painful Thing When A Man Is Asking Out A Lady? by thesilentman(m): 2:02pm On May 23, 2023
You might never blow if you ain't ready to part with 2m and above- more like a gamble.Apart from having a good song,you need publicity and that will cost money.Almost everything that will help you boom will cost money.Before publicity,you need packaging and this too is money...Inshort,just make money first,that's if you got talent already.
Re: Is This The Most Painful Thing When A Man Is Asking Out A Lady? by Sheflex4real(m): 2:43pm On May 23, 2023
Actually the most painful is when she said yes & few years goes by then she realise or you realise you are not good for each other. Its even more painful when you two have kids together.
Re: Is This The Most Painful Thing When A Man Is Asking Out A Lady? by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:20pm On May 23, 2023
IamdbuII:
The biggest joy that can come out of rejection is for a lady to reject you, then after a period of time she sees you and she starts regretting seriously because your life has elevated and you now balling.
But imagine if it's the other way round and the girl sees you and she start thanking her stars that she dodged a bullet, this is not a Matter of hustling hard people dey wey hustle pass wey Dem no see.
I use to tell myself that when I blow all the ladies will be regretting they didn't give me a chance but as it stands now seems am only deceiving myself, they might even jam me when they are with their rich boyfriend and both of them will start laughing at me and saying imagine this failed artist asking me out. Chaiii shey I see better life come like this Sha.
Only to dey chop insult here and there on this our beloved forum. Mmmm

the problem is that you believe that your supposed future success will make you a different person, while the reality is that SUCCESS DOESNT CHANGE PEOPLE: if a girl doesnt want you then so be it. who are you to believe that any girl you set your eyes upon, should fall for you? if you aint got it, you aint got it.... girls that dig you, would accept you, and thats all that matters.

only fools would think about girls that rejected them in the past (as if they are relevant) instead of focussing on the women who said yes to your advances AND/OR only yeye deluded fools would leave babes who got down with you when you were a broke unknown failed artist, to go run after goldigging good for nothing oloshoes who saw no attraction/value in you when you were broke

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The Most Painful Thing When A Man Is Asking Out A Lady? by Edipet(m): 3:28pm On May 23, 2023
Bro. Change that your thinking that a lady that rejected you will regret when you finally make it. Such thought holds no water. 1) she might succed before you
2) she might meet a Rich bman that will make her Life better
3)Her brothers might blow too.
She get 3 option to change her life.
But in your vown case it is you alone. So her chances of her making it in Life before you is 90 :10.
All the ladies that rejected me are all made it in Life,, some married, some in abroad, so driving etc .if you don't change the mentality, you might end up depressed for life.

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Most Painful Thing When A Man Is Asking Out A Lady? by IamdbuII: 6:28pm On May 23, 2023
Sheflex4real:
Actually the most painful is when she said yes & few years goes by then she realise or you realise you are not good for each other. Its even more painful when you two have kids together.
Wow omoo
Re: Is This The Most Painful Thing When A Man Is Asking Out A Lady? by marlow1962(m): 9:28pm On May 23, 2023
Nothing last for ever my bro, as long as you have something doing, everything will be okay.

I do not bother asking bitches out again, 2pac and Eazy made me understand that bitch are temporarily and scandalous. Now I have myself and family to take care of, no time for bitches except I'm nuttin on your boobs.

1 Like

Re: Is This The Most Painful Thing When A Man Is Asking Out A Lady? by Sammy101111(m): 5:57am On May 24, 2023
Listen to future
Worst day

You will understand life more about woman
Re: Is This The Most Painful Thing When A Man Is Asking Out A Lady? by PureFace1(m): 6:14am On May 24, 2023
So many men become criminals in Nigeria because of stupid motivation like this.

If you want to become a successful man do it for yourself and family, not because a woman left you or rejected you, that's a loser's mentality and sign of desperation and low self esteem, it mean you won't be happy in life without women's validations and approval.

If you are so successful women may still leave you, we put women on pedastal in this part of the world, women ain't shit learn how to live without them and you will have more peace in your life.

Most of the criminals in Nigeria today like ritualists, Yahoo boys, kidnappers, arm robbers, drug smugglers, cultists etc became a criminal because they are looking for women's validation and approval.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Should I Be Worried? Not Sure If His Mother Likes Me / Omo Iya Alagbo Is Here / How To Handle Life After Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.