Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Odinkalu: Don't Expect Magic From Supreme Court, You Must Produce BVAS Machines - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Odinkalu: Don't Expect Magic From Supreme Court, You Must Produce BVAS Machines (41240 Views)

We’ve Moved On From Supreme Court Judgment – LP / Justice Mohammed Dattijo Bows Out From Supreme Court / Imo: 10 Quotes From Supreme Court’s Dissenting Judgement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odinkalu: Don't Expect Magic From Supreme Court, You Must Produce BVAS Machines by press9jatv: 8:04pm On May 24, 2023
dapadawee:

Sorry where is your polling unit
earth 🌏 😆😆😆😆😆
Re: Odinkalu: Don't Expect Magic From Supreme Court, You Must Produce BVAS Machines by fergie001: 8:39pm On May 24, 2023
garfield1:
Can you help me with the apex court judgment in pdf?
I am sourcing for it.... Will get it tomorrow!

1 Like

Re: Odinkalu: Don't Expect Magic From Supreme Court, You Must Produce BVAS Machines by HRMK: 9:05pm On May 24, 2023
go on deceiving yourself!what obi has refused to pay for!and nothing as evidence or proof with him!keep on catching cruise!!
Re: Odinkalu: Don't Expect Magic From Supreme Court, You Must Produce BVAS Machines by histemple: 9:11pm On May 24, 2023
fergie001:
Odinkalu is a former Chairman of Nigeria's National Human Rights Commission and a visiting Professor at Hazard Law School

Chidi Odinkalu

"HAZARD" law school?
Re: Odinkalu: Don't Expect Magic From Supreme Court, You Must Produce BVAS Machines by Gbogbowa: 9:15pm On May 24, 2023
GeneralPula:
grin

Lamba Nanu already requested for 7 weeks..

I once mentioned it on a thread that BVAS is just a machine that accredit voters!

With the court judgements below, it means if you provide a BVAS machine for a polin unit, the only thing BVAS would validate is numbers of accredited voters!

Once the numbers of votes are not more than the numbers of accredited voters, then such result stands! But if numbers of votes supersedes numbers of accredited voters, according to BVAS, then such result would be canceled!

The only advantage of this BVAS is that... If it accredit 200 voters in a poling unit, no matter the level of rigging that wants to occur, total votes must not be more than 200!

Unlike during the era of Pdp where a poling unit can be having imaginary 10,000 votes! grin BVAS reduces rigging largely..
the case of Oyetola the dispute is overvoting but LP case is deduction of their vote which will be prove by the result snap with BVAS or the PU result giving to party agents and a copy submitted to INEC but INEC is claiming no presidential result on the BVAS again since INEC destroy the result by themselves the best APC will have is A re run . Obi actually won the election yakubu is a criminal
Re: Odinkalu: Don't Expect Magic From Supreme Court, You Must Produce BVAS Machines by fergie001: 9:16pm On May 24, 2023
histemple:

"HAZARD" law school?
Hahahahahahahaha..... Havard ooooo abeg grin

1 Like

Re: Odinkalu: Don't Expect Magic From Supreme Court, You Must Produce BVAS Machines by willibounce1(m): 9:39pm On May 24, 2023
Ipob sad easterner people don suffer for naija grin cheesy
Na dem hate everybody pass. Na dem brag pass yet na dem go still dey cry marginalisation pass.

How can you jump from "biafra.ud or death" to "obituary for president " then jump back to "we must reclaim mandate" after losing election. At the end of the day we all know ya'll will fall back to your usual "biafra.ud or death" wailing and I trust Jagaban will be waiting patiently to deal with ya'll akpu stinky as.s.ses..
Una go cry tire for the next 16 years with your nzogbu nzogbu senseless and hateful politics.
Re: Odinkalu: Don't Expect Magic From Supreme Court, You Must Produce BVAS Machines by Jeffy1206(m): 3:19am On May 25, 2023
quickberry:
Obidients are labouring in vain🤣🤣🤣
why do you think it favours your corn man only? Mumu set of people!
Re: Odinkalu: Don't Expect Magic From Supreme Court, You Must Produce BVAS Machines by pacespot(m): 4:03am On May 25, 2023
Then who is in the possession of BVAS machines
Re: Odinkalu: Don't Expect Magic From Supreme Court, You Must Produce BVAS Machines by Jilo83(m): 6:38am On May 25, 2023
I told people that APC sacrificed osun election for presidential election.
Re: Odinkalu: Don't Expect Magic From Supreme Court, You Must Produce BVAS Machines by Okoroawusa: 7:25am On May 25, 2023
Aurielfinizu:

Some I carried now from aso Villa via bolt said this thing..

Hmmm he said they will shock Tinibu..

Hausa and Buhari just want to scam him perfectly...

Since he wanted to use force and information he thinks he knows against buhari to grab the APC candidate..
Bolt ko... Uber ni
Re: Odinkalu: Don't Expect Magic From Supreme Court, You Must Produce BVAS Machines by Nobody: 8:53am On May 25, 2023
Okoroawusa:

Bolt ko... Uber ni

W go chock you
Re: Odinkalu: Don't Expect Magic From Supreme Court, You Must Produce BVAS Machines by Ohraykon: 11:15am On May 25, 2023
HayB100:
Lol, you and your family MAA she ofo danu nii. Nah people like you their invite wahala into their life, taba gbe omori odo, a fi idi e tile nii, iku i pofo, arun o kin she ilele. Aye e ti baje lati eni lo, Tori oko ji Oro ina n mugi. To
shut up eru amoda, get a life and stop worshipping people who can crush your whole family and not even bat an eyelid. We don do all dis nonsense back then. You are still hungry i can understand. But you can be a prey anytime oloriburuku!!!
Re: Odinkalu: Don't Expect Magic From Supreme Court, You Must Produce BVAS Machines by HayB100(m): 12:05pm On May 25, 2023
Ohraykon:
shut up eru amoda, get a life and stop worshipping people who can crush your whole family and not even bat an eyelid. We don do all dis nonsense back then. You are still hungry i can understand. But you can be a prey anytime oloriburuku!!!
Lol, like I said earlier, it's not everybody you see here that lives the same miserable life that you live. I am entitled to my opinion, and I keep warning you, if you over do things, I swear on the day I was born, within seven days, the land you trend upon might be taller than you. They may cry over you within seven days if you don't curation yourself. I won't say anything again, see more, talk less. I only pity your mom, poor woman
Re: Odinkalu: Don't Expect Magic From Supreme Court, You Must Produce BVAS Machines by quickberry(m): 2:29pm On May 25, 2023
Jeffy1206:
why do I behave like a megalomaniac? My parents and I are Mumu set of people!

Fixed✌️
Re: Odinkalu: Don't Expect Magic From Supreme Court, You Must Produce BVAS Machines by chukel(m): 6:53pm On May 25, 2023
press9jatv:
😂 you will be disgrace more when Tinubu is been shamed and disgrace in the court of justice. You said more than this one in Adeleke vs Oyetola case too. Keep it up
na you go chop shame. If you know, you know. Oyetola's case was used to clear road for Jagaban. That is essentially what odinkalu is saying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Odinkalu: Don't Expect Magic From Supreme Court, You Must Produce BVAS Machines by Deepthoughts: 8:29pm On May 25, 2023
HayB100:
Pele🤣🤣🤣🤣
You go soon see maradona!
Re: Odinkalu: Don't Expect Magic From Supreme Court, You Must Produce BVAS Machines by Jeffy1206(m): 9:43pm On May 25, 2023
quickberry:

Fixed✌️
Your mumu no too much?
Re: Odinkalu: Don't Expect Magic From Supreme Court, You Must Produce BVAS Machines by quickberry(m): 7:48am On May 26, 2023
Jeffy1206:

My mumu no too much?

Fixed✌️
Re: Odinkalu: Don't Expect Magic From Supreme Court, You Must Produce BVAS Machines by press9jatv: 8:25am On May 26, 2023
chukel:
na you go chop shame. If you know, you know. Oyetola's case was used to clear road for Jagaban. That is essentially what odinkalu is saying
you go chop shame and disgrace today as usual
Re: Odinkalu: Don't Expect Magic From Supreme Court, You Must Produce BVAS Machines by chukel(m): 3:45pm On May 26, 2023
press9jatv:
you go chop shame and disgrace today as usual
how far
Re: Odinkalu: Don't Expect Magic From Supreme Court, You Must Produce BVAS Machines by Ohraykon: 7:18am On May 29, 2023
HayB100:
Lol, like I said earlier, it's not everybody you see here that lives the same miserable life that you live. I am entitled to my opinion, and I keep warning you, if you over do things, I swear on the day I was born, within seven days, the land you trend upon might be taller than you. They may cry over you within seven days if you don't curation yourself. I won't say anything again, see more, talk less. I only pity your mom, poor woman
shut up hunger infrastructure i bet you, you will cry soon. Jaganbandit will return that stolen mandate. Obi is coming!!!
Re: Odinkalu: Don't Expect Magic From Supreme Court, You Must Produce BVAS Machines by HayB100(m): 9:28am On May 29, 2023
Ohraykon:
shut up hunger infrastructure i bet you, you will cry soon. Jaganbandit will return that stolen mandate. Obi is coming!!!
Coming to your house abi? Omo were, keep searching for your stolen mandate for the next 8 years🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Militants Strip Women Unclad In Akwa Ibom And Film Them / Pictures of Anambra best schools / I Read That Foreign Lawyers Are In Nigeria To Stop Tinubu Inauguration – Keyamo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.