Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,830 members, 7,817,429 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi (35747 Views)

"I Acted In Self-Defence": Olumide Awolumate Explains Attack On Commissioner / Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest / Pat Utomi: Fulanis Made Me Rich, They Did More For Me Than My Own People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by franchasofficia: 3:49pm On May 25, 2023
When I look at Nigeria, I see no future, you know why?

It is so unbelievable to see unemployed, underemployed and struggling youths massively support and defend known corrupt politicians just for online famzing, clout chasing and tribal bigotry. At the end of the day they end up broke, hopeless, and helpless all thanks to the same politicians they celebrated their win.

May God have mercy on you all, especially the new crop of Yoruba youths who see 2023 Presidential election rigging by Tinubu as a show of Yoruba supremacy over Igbos.

Please you guys should also be bold enough to celebrate Tinubu's impending failure and woeful performance as President that will start after his May 29 inauguration.

I will be here to celebrate with you all when Bola Tinubu and his looting gang will plunder what is left of Nigeria soonest

1 Like

Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by StreetMedia: 3:50pm On May 25, 2023
richmond500:
what development?

You will soon go back to standing with beer fraud
I am Igbo before the corrupt-built foundation called Nigeria came to be.

I will be falling to my last line of defence.

Sorry to my LLB friends.
Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by livinbygrace: 3:51pm On May 25, 2023
Jabar2017:
U see dat tinubu hen..dat man na correct politician.....

Obasanjo said is a soldier and not a politician ,if you want to learn about politics go to Bourdilion
Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by obailala(m): 3:51pm On May 25, 2023
profmallor:
All Atiku needed was half of Obi's votes to have won the elections. It was clear to some of us that Obi was clearly disrupting PDP votes, but the emotions for Obidients was too much. Nevertheless, Obi is now known, and just lurking to jump on board if APC messes up.
So OBI should have just sat back and dashed ATIKU the presidency for whose benefit exactly?

1 Like

Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by obailala(m): 3:51pm On May 25, 2023
Moh247:

Put the right figure out 90m registered voters, 24m voted, 4 major contenders and Tinubu won Obi first to 3rd with 2.7 million votes
Tinubu scored 8.8 million votes, OBI scored 6.1 million votes; by all historical electoral standards, that was an outstanding performance from OBI. But somehow, you guys think OBI was stupid for contesting in an election where he almost won? ... Like I said above, this is a very useless assertion. Assuming OBI had won the election, this is just like saying "OBI used ATIKU/TINUBU to split ATIKU/TINUBU votes in the north".

So let's even assume for a second that OBI didnt contest and then ATIKU won? How exactly does that benefit OBI or how does that benefit Nigeria? How is that a better situation from what we have currently? What's the difference between ATIKU and TINUBU?

1 Like

Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by StreetMedia: 3:51pm On May 25, 2023
franchasofficia:
When I look at Nigeria, I see no future, you know why?

It is so unbelievable to see unemployed, underemployed and struggling youths massively support and defend known corrupt politicians just for online famzing, clout chasing and tribal bigotry. At the end of the day they end up broke, hopeless, and helpless all thanks to the same politicians they celebrated their win.

May God have mercy on you all, especially the new crop of Yoruba youths who see 2023 Presidential election rigging by Tinubu as a show of Yoruba supremacy over Igbos.

Please you guys should also be bold enough to celebrate Tinubu's impending failure and woeful performance as President that will start after his May 29 inauguration.

I will be here to celebrate with you all when Bola Tinubu and his looting gang will plunder what is left of Nigeria soonest
And it will be them supporting the Druggie that will cry mostly when it starts to hit.

Thanks for your sensible lines.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by Enahjay28(m): 3:53pm On May 25, 2023
Don't mind the kids in this forum saying Tiniibu this and that strategist theY are all fake rhetorics . Obi aspires and ambitious so he ran pure and simple. Tinibu used this and that are all lies these cun people BATs want Nigerians to believe. See if really he used anybody, He used people as claimed, he won't rig the election so badly and in despicable manner at that. The only person he used if at all is Yakub mammud of INEC QED. Tinubu is the most foolish thing you guys can come up with. Maybe Kwankwaso. But Obi to work for Tinubu?

na craze dey worry una.

please leave Prof Pat out of this and go meet una Secret-cult pioneer Prof in ogun state bush.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by Benwallt(m): 3:55pm On May 25, 2023
richmond500:
Tinubu was never a master strategist in 2023.
Obi was just too stupid to see that he was used, how can such a senseless idiot want to run the affairs of a complex country like Nigeria.

If I were Tinubu I will hold Obi in high esteem. He was instrumental to his victory, used or not. Add obi's tally to Atiku's, you will be taking about 14million plus. Meehn!
Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by BRIMBRAM: 3:55pm On May 25, 2023
ronalmagic10:

Which one is 'even if' again? Ipob stay one place nah. Tinubu will not win primaries, Tinubu will not win election, Tinubu will not be declared president, Tinubu will not be sworn in, Tinubu will be sworn in but Obi will later win in court now it's even if obi was used bla bla bla

The forces against Tinubu was so much that his defeat would have been embarrassing. But as a master strategist he overcame all the challenges with the help of Obi and Kwankwaso

Soludo said months before the election that Tinubu should pay Obi for helping him take over PDP votes. It was so obvious in the political arena the damage Obi was causing to Atiku and you're here blabbing

Fool

Lol

Today, they call themselves Jews,
Tomorrow they call themselves Christians,
Today they call Nigeria a Zoo,
Tomorrow they call Nigeria their father land, hence Lagos is our land.
Today they are fighting to leave Nigeria a sh!t, and declare Biafra a Paradise,
Tomorrow they are fighting to become the President of Nigeria, the same sh!t hole.
Today he is Buhari,
Tomorrow he is JibrinAlsudan......
Today they are running in circles,
Tomorrow they are swinging to and fro like a pendulum.

What kind of mentality is this,?.

4 Likes

Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by SaintLucia: 3:56pm On May 25, 2023
StreetMedia:

I wonder how you call who can feed your community a whole decades multiplied a boy.

I weep for your morrow.
U mean Obi Pandora Deportivo is the breadwinner of your family? grin

1 Like

Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by blacksam01: 3:56pm On May 25, 2023
GeneralPula:

Bro, he didn’t! He knows this himself!

no wahala....

three elections are done same day same time using same machine nd conducted by same officers..

through not concerning tinubu had it results pass through the machines and tallying with results on ground...one which concer tinubu got stuck Nationwide, while being stuck ,inec didn't apologize or annouce it is stuck..they just dished out reaults from somewhere and declared ur mentor winner....nd when the the results started coming out..it proved very different from what was called..

what stopped only tinubu's concerned results from dropping while the rest where..?

why are results so badly not in coherent with realities in ground at the PU's..

see, i accept the fact u want tinubu to win...and u can go at any lenght defending him in publuc..no wahala..butnif am ur child and in our inner cirlce hush hush talk as a family, i hear u say election was not manipulated so that tinubu will win ...and obi was cheated...

i will immediately lose my regards for u..nd when i grownolder and start to earn my money nd park away from ur house..i will never take ur word seriously...

just take care with the kind of life u choose
Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by livinbygrace: 3:57pm On May 25, 2023
[quote author=chiedozie198100 post=123361060]Saying that Obi worked for Tinubu is the most foolish thing you guys can come up with. Maybe Kwankwaso. But Obi to work for Tinubu?

na craze dey worry una.

please leave Prof Pat out of this

It’s visible to the blind and audible to the deaf that OBi was used by Jagaban and you Obedient kids won’t understand .
Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by livinbygrace: 4:03pm On May 25, 2023
blacksam01:

mr.. calculation....Obi won th general Election....go ask Tinubu himself, he will tell u....Obi won him hands down..if u can see it then u are not worthy or ditecting anyone including ur immediate house hold...

i dont expect u to say it here..but within ur innercircle..say the truth nd dont b a devil enabler...at least once..

yes, with tinibu's connections he cant prove it cuz inec is making surenof that...again..judges will b bought over by tinubu...but dont call a spade a shovel..obi won tinubu.. nation wide

Yes Obi won in South West,Kano,Kaduna,Sokoto,Borno,Yobe,Kastina and all core Northern Muslim states!

1 Like

Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by plumcomm: 4:03pm On May 25, 2023
jmoore:
It is only those whose brains are damaged by drugs that are echoing the statement that Tinubu used Peter Obi.

Tinubu has an army of mentally deranged folks. You can't convince them. They are born to be foolish.
because you and your fellows are not mentally deranged,that's why you lost to mentally deranged people.shame...

1 Like

Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by Christistruth03: 4:05pm On May 25, 2023
obailala:
Tinubu scored 8.8 million votes, OBI scored 6.1 million votes; by all historical electoral standards, that was an outstanding performance from OBI. But somehow, you guys think OBI was stupid for contesting in an election where he almost won? ... Like I said above, this is a very useless assertion. Assuming OBI had won the election, this is just like saying "OBI used ATIKU/TINUBU to split ATIKU/TINUBU votes in the north".

So let's even assume for a second that OBI didnt contest and then ATIKU won? How exactly does that benefit OBI or how does that benefit Nigeria? How is that a better situation from what we have currently? What's the difference between ATIKU and TINUBU?

Remember the huge Odds against a Southern muslim in a Christian majority South running for President of Nigeria
It is almost like a Christian Northerner representing a Muslim Majority North in Elections

It is a Challenging Po!itical balance
Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by Igwe9(m): 4:05pm On May 25, 2023
ronalmagic10:

Which one is 'even if' again? Ipob stay one place nah. Tinubu will not win primaries, Tinubu will not win election, Tinubu will not be declared president, Tinubu will not be sworn in, Tinubu will be sworn in but Obi will later win in court now it's even if obi was used bla bla bla

The forces against Tinubu was so much that his defeat would have been embarrassing. But as a master strategist he overcame all the challenges with the help of Obi and Kwankwaso

Soludo said months before the election that Tinubu should pay Obi for helping him take over PDP votes. It was so obvious in the political arena the damage Obi was causing to Atiku and you're here blabbing

Fool
is Soludo not an IPOB too?
Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by gassbee: 4:08pm On May 25, 2023
Oga Pato leave all this big grammar, just accept d obvious
Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by nairalanda1(m): 4:12pm On May 25, 2023
obailala:

In politics one never gets what one wants. God knows I have never gotten a candidate in the major parties that I liked. God knows I would never vote for Atiku, Tinubu, Obi or any one from PDP or APC or former member of parties.

But in 2023, we had one job and one job alone...to get rid of the APC. In my honest and earnest opinion, Nigerians should have not voted for PDP, LP (Obi is part of the same old PDP) or APC and voted in a coalition of the smaller parties...so that we could start afresh. But the thing about politics is that wishes are never horses.

If Atiku, Obi and Kwankwaso votes had gone to one candidate....be it Atiku, Obi, whoever, APC would have been voted out, and once again our political class would have learned a lesson...mess with Nigerians, and we will deal with you. But the oppositon got divided....and see where we are.

Yes Obi almost won. Nice to hear that. Yakubu Aiyegbeni almost scored a goal against Korea Republic in 2010. That was nice. But we did not get into the second round of the World cup as a result....and the oppositon lost their chance against APC, and we now have four more years of APC, because Nigerians in the opposition could not calm down their egos.....and unite to at least get APC out.

Anyway, we lost. Let's get ready for 2027. Hopefully we would be wiser next time.
Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by richmond500: 4:14pm On May 25, 2023
obailala:
SO because there's a possibility of Tinubu winning an election, so therefore it is stupid for OBI to exercise his right to contest? So if OBI hadn't contested and ATIKU won the election, how does that benefit OBI or Nigeria? What't the difference between TINUBU and ATIKU?

OBI contested the election as the cleanest and best candidate and he put up an outstanding performance; it's not like he scored less than a million votes. He put up a very good performance and almost even won the election (that's if he didn't even win but was just cheated by the corrupt system). How can a person with such prospects be termed as "being stupid" for contesting? This has to be one of the most silly assertions I've come across since this election season.

Oya, u can celebrate ur 3rd position

1 Like

Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by danilho(m): 4:15pm On May 25, 2023
profmallor:
All Atiku needed was half of Obi's votes to have won the elections. It was clear to some of us that Obi was clearly disrupting PDP votes, but the emotions for Obidients was too much. Nevertheless, Obi is now known, and just lurking to jump on board if APC messes up.
Which board? You mean chopping board. He better not try that, they will just chop him like cabbage and onions
Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by IgboSomalia: 4:16pm On May 25, 2023
StreetMedia:

Just shut it.
It stinks and gets the Zoo sinking.

Use your upper.

E don pain this Kanu ipig.
Go and tell your fellow ipob pigs that you will never become anything in this country if you keep insulting others.

1 Like

Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by AdesegunSanni89: 4:16pm On May 25, 2023
obailala:
If true, then Tinubu's own strategy almost swallowed him. After underrating OBI, I'm sure he must have been peeing on his pants seeing the level of unexpected momentum OBI gathered just before the election. Anyway, the Tribunal is still ongoing so it's too early to conclude; Tinubu might indeed have shot himself on the foot with his OBI gamble.
lol. Obi did exactly the job Tinubu programmed him to do. i.e. Take away Christian, Igbo and SS votes from Atiku.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by IgboSomalia: 4:17pm On May 25, 2023
richmond500:
Tinubu was never a master strategist in 2023.
Obi was just too stupid to see that he was used, how can such a senseless idiot want to run the affairs of a complex country like Nigeria.

That's what we are saying. Tinubu's greatest strength is in his opponents underestimating him.

Look at that fool called Atiku for instance. He spent more time fighting his G5 party members than fighting Tinubu. Behaving as if he's under a curse.
Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by ConfidentialDoc: 4:18pm On May 25, 2023
LordofNaija:
grin I set up my then girlfriend with a friend to test her fidelity. Somehow things went out of control, they ve been married for 5years now. We are only humans. Only God has everything figured out

Please accept my sympathy 🤣
Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by richmond500: 4:21pm On May 25, 2023
IgboSomalia:

That's what we are saying. Tinubu's greatest strength is in his opponents underestimating him.

Look at that fool called Atiku for instance. He spent more time fighting his G5 party members than fighting Tinubu. Behaving as if he's under a curse.
aswear.
Tinubu did not win, they just handed it over to him on a platter

1 Like

Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by iLoveYouToo(m): 4:23pm On May 25, 2023
GeneralPula:
Lol..

This Pat nah bastard! Headless mob go find it hard to understand what he’s saying grin

I swear, very wicked coded man

1 Like

Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by iLoveYouToo(m): 4:25pm On May 25, 2023
GeneralPula:

You nailed it!

This is why I always laugh whenever Igbos say tinubu lost in Lagos..

Obi won Tinubu in Lagos with 10k votes right... But tinubu won his major opponent, Atiku in Lagos with more than 500k votes! How’s that a loss? grin... Now, imagine if Obi stayed back in Pdp & how much votes Pdp would have got in Lagos! He used Obi to swindled Pdp votes, then captured his own votes solid! .

Take a look at Kano! He came second but lead his major opponent with more than 350,000 votes grin.

Kano+Lagos is almost 900,000 votes together yet headless mob thought that’s a loss because he didn’t came first in those state! grin. No it isn’t!

Knowing that Igbos dislike him, he used that as an advantage for his ambition by ensuring they helped him reduce his major opponent votes! Politics goes beyond emotions! It’s a real life Dy/Dx..

This Calculation is too complex for the brainless mob, you’ll need to simplify it further.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by IgboSomalia: 4:27pm On May 25, 2023
seguno2:

What a long way to come out and confirm that he is as useless as Tinubu and other looters who we mistake for leaders.

I only pity Peter Obi and his mindless followers who were seeing a messiah instead of a masquerade.

Wait till an expose is done on that foolish Atiku who spent more time fighting his party men more than the time tackling Tinubu.
Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by Flangelo12: 4:29pm On May 25, 2023
chiedozie198100:
Saying that Obi worked for Tinubu is the most foolish thing you guys can come up with. Maybe Kwankwaso. But Obi to work for Tinubu?

na craze dey worry una.

please leave Prof Pat out of this and go meet una Secret-cult pioneer Prof in ogun state bush.

You don't know you can unknowingly be working for someone?

Everybody that posts on Nairaland is working for Seun who gives nothing in return.

Except ban.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by Jagabanarmy: 4:29pm On May 25, 2023
Parachoko:
Yes, you're right

You did the right thing by stepping down for Pandora

Without Pandora, the South East would have given more than 70% of their votes to Atiku.
Incontrovertible fact!! Some people don't see this. I said always, I thank Mr Obi for contesting the election if not Atiku would have won the election...I will never abuse obi because he made it possible

1 Like

Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by Flangelo12: 4:32pm On May 25, 2023
Jackbaur88:
History will not forget in his the Tsunami caused by Peter Obi. Many gave him little chance, but he defied all odds came third according to INEC mutilated results.
I can bet you that many governors in the PDP would have decamped to the labour party and give PETER OBI full backing if they knew this was how it will end, but they underrated his chances.
Even the APC war lords know that PETER OBI won the election squarely. Is just a matter of time, we will claim our mandate.
Nigeria must work
We will not give up

Na 3rd oh.

3rd.

grin
Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by Flangelo12: 4:34pm On May 25, 2023
Enahjay28:
Don't mind the kids in this forum saying Tiniibu this and that strategist theY are all fake rhetorics . Obi aspires and ambitious so he ran pure and simple. Tinibu used this and that are all lies these cun people BATs want Nigerians to believe. See if really he used anybody, He used people as claimed, he won't rig the election so badly and in despicable manner at that. The only person he used if at all is Yakub mammud of INEC QED. Tinubu is the most foolish thing you guys can come up with. Maybe Kwankwaso. But Obi to work for Tinubu?

na craze dey worry una.

please leave Prof Pat out of this and go meet una Secret-cult pioneer Prof in ogun state bush.

Tinubu did not rig any election.

You can keep repeating that lie if it makes you sleep well but it is a fact .

Tinubu flogged Obi even in Benue state.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Presidency Denies Ambode's Tweet That Buhari Commissioned Eko Atlantic City / Senator Ike Ekweremadu Arrives Enugu, Gets Rousing Welcome From His Constituents / Navy Personnel, Soldiers Urinate On Widow & Her Children In Cross River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.