Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi (35762 Views)

"I Acted In Self-Defence": Olumide Awolumate Explains Attack On Commissioner / Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest / Pat Utomi: Fulanis Made Me Rich, They Did More For Me Than My Own People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by AnthonyBevan: 12:17pm On May 26, 2023
If you're new to drawing and looking to improve your skills, I have a great suggestion for you. Check out the Art of Paint By Numbers site! They offer a wide range of paint by numbers kits that are perfect for beginners.

Paint by numbers is a fantastic way to learn and practice the basics of drawing and painting. With the pre-numbered canvases and corresponding paints, you can focus on filling in the sections and gradually create a beautiful artwork. It's a step-by-step process that provides guidance and allows you to see your progress along the way.

By engaging in paint by numbers, you'll develop essential skills such as color recognition, brush control, and shading techniques. It's a fun and relaxing activity that boosts your confidence and helps you gain a better understanding of composition and proportions.

In addition to improving your drawing skills, paint by numbers also offers a sense of accomplishment and satisfaction as you complete each artwork. It's a great way to build a foundation and gain the confidence to explore your own artistic style.

So, if you're eager to enhance your drawing abilities, I highly recommend giving the Art of Paint By Numbers site a visit. It's a wonderful resource that combines creativity and guidance to help beginners like you improve their skills and enjoy the journey of artistic expression.

Happy painting and enjoy the process of discovering your hidden artistic talents!

Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by transient123(m): 2:47pm On May 26, 2023
DropsMic:

The sad thing about people like you is that there's no saving you. The good thing is that the ground you walk on sees you, and in time, it will repay you in your own coin. That's when you'll find yourself screaming, 'What have I done to deserve this’

I advice you to save yourself from every from iniquities before you think about others. Save yourself from your celestial comedy before lumping the terrestrial with the celestial. It's only those who are guided from the former that becomes successful in the real sense of success, no matter your egregious personality, there is space for redress...seek it. How can a purveyor of heresy see himself as a harbinger of sainthood....oma SE o.
Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by Basic123: 3:12pm On May 26, 2023
GeneralPula:

You nailed it!

This is why I always laugh whenever Igbos say tinubu lost in Lagos..

Obi won Tinubu in Lagos with 10k votes right... But tinubu won his major opponent, Atiku in Lagos with more than 500k votes! How’s that a loss? grin... Now, imagine if Obi stayed back in Pdp & how much votes Pdp would have got in Lagos! He used Obi to swindled Pdp votes, then captured his own votes solid! .

Take a look at Kano! He came second but lead his major opponent with more than 350,000 votes grin.

Kano+Lagos is almost 900,000 votes together yet headless mob thought that’s a loss because he didn’t came first in those state! grin. No it isn’t!

Knowing that Igbos dislike him, he used that as an advantage for his ambition by ensuring they helped him reduce his major opponent votes! Politics goes beyond emotions! It’s a real life Dy/Dx..
The are very myopic 😆

They will be like why did he loose kano and lagos?
They don't know that its deep.Tinubu is the first president to use real politics to win presidential election in Nigeria...others have been using goodwill and probidence

1 Like

Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by Basic123: 3:16pm On May 26, 2023
exotique1fy:
Very deep.

Reno might actually be right on this Man! He misled Peter Obi and helped him obliterate the votes that would have ordinarily went to the PDP. Let's wait see the the political appointment he will get after Tinubu is sworn in. That would be the confirmation of his treachery. Politicians are EVIL!
And expose the hypocrisy of OBIDIENTS too.
They should happy that pat Utomi is in position of power.wouldnt that have been the case if OBI had won?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Scores Of Insurgents Killed In Mubi By Soldiers / Amira Junaid, President Buhari's Granddaughter (Photos) / Yoruba Nation Rally: Police Fume As Organisers Vow To Shutdown Lagos Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.