Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi (35725 Views)

"I Acted In Self-Defence": Olumide Awolumate Explains Attack On Commissioner / Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest / Pat Utomi: Fulanis Made Me Rich, They Did More For Me Than My Own People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by Thewesterner(m): 4:37pm On May 25, 2023
Let me get something... Is that a total denial statement or something in between?
Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by AdesegunSanni89: 4:37pm On May 25, 2023
Flangelo12:

Tinubu did not rig any election.

You can keep repeating that lie if it makes you sleep well but it is a fact .

Tinubu flogged Obi even in Benue state.
Truly Tinubu did not rig the election. The opposition actually got more votes than APC but out of their sheer stupidity, they split their votes in the middle, thereby giving Tinubu the advantage.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by Gbogbowa: 4:39pm On May 25, 2023
My brother, I wonder in a time as this, seeing the level of delusion and the display of ignorance here. Sadly, the gullibility of the undiscerning !
obailala:
Used to do what exactly? What's up with this widespread nonsensical logic about OBI being used? How does it benefit OBI or Nigeria if Atiku wins?

Besides, in a country of over 90 million registered voters, the gap between OBI and TINUBU was just about 2.7 million; in other words, OBI almost even won the elections (that's if he didn't even win it and was just schemed out). A man with such electoral feat, a man who almost won the election, is that the person you're referring to as "being stupid" for daring to contest?
Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by StreetMedia: 4:49pm On May 25, 2023
IgboSomalia:

E don pain this Kanu ipig.
Go and tell your fellow ipob pigs that you will never become anything in this country if you keep insulting others.
And who do you think you are and represent?
One day, monkey go enter market en no go return.

1 Like

Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by Believeintruth: 4:49pm On May 25, 2023
Moh247:
grin

Charles Soludo told the headless mob

They forgot that as a CBN ex Governor Soludo has people that monitor transactions

Tinubu funded Obi through Pat Utomi

https://www.nairaland.com/7608202/throwback-video-tinubu-pat-utomi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DK7rO29ZNY

Pat Utomi
Kenneth Okonkwo
Doyin Okupe

You are always talking like someone who is high on dried Cow Dung. Guy go and get a decent job and stop monkeying yourself online and realtime
Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by StreetMedia: 4:50pm On May 25, 2023
SaintLucia:
U mean Obi Pandora Deportivo is the breadwinner of your family? grin
Yes o and non of your family line can attain what he's achieved.

Edu iberibe.
Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by Moh247: 4:51pm On May 25, 2023
Believeintruth:

You are always talking like someone who is high on dried Cow Dung. Guy go and get a decent job and stop monkeying yourself online and realtime

Rule 2 mynd44 Seun Nlfpmod dominique Obinoscopy

I don't want to insult anyone or curse

Abeg mod this guy is constituting nuisance on my mention

Am not the only Nairaland user for him to qoute me all around
Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by Believeintruth: 4:53pm On May 25, 2023
LegendHero:
Lol 😂

It seems the allegation is true because Utomi should have come out boldly to deny it and tell the LP governorship candidate in Oyo that he will sue him to court the next day for defamation.

Tinubu used the USA government strategy. To win over the enemy, just divide them internally and half of your job is done.

Obi do not know about it, he is just following the wave while the strategist in the background keep propelling the campaign with funds.

Atiku should learn politics from Tinubu, a man who went from no national title to the highest national title GCFR at once. Salute to Jagaban!

As usual always you talking rubbish when the evidence of rigging is already substantial in court

1 Like

Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by IgboSomalia: 4:53pm On May 25, 2023
StreetMedia:

And who do you think you are and represent?
One day, monkey go enter market en no go return.

I am one of those who trounced the Obidient pigs and their idiotic Obi.

1 Like

Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by 2tpick: 4:56pm On May 25, 2023
I have always said it that BATists should forever be grateful to PO. The game is simple, PO would have done with Atiku what BAT did with buhari and that would have been his easiest route to presidency, but he chose to fight for what he believed to be a new Nigeria.
It's quite simple. That people who have Nigeria by her jugular chose to take advantage of such to paint a post election narrative is just playing to the gallery. It's never rocket science or any master strategy.

1 Like

Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by Gbogbowa: 4:56pm On May 25, 2023
Tow the path of wisdom for once, please. This is a highly unreasonable comment against a fellow human.
It's just so unfortunate that this is a strange and evil generation where black is viewed as white, with much adulations and pomp
BRIMBRAM:

Lol

Today, they call themselves Jews,
Tomorrow they call themselves Christians,
Today they call Nigeria a Zoo,
Tomorrow they call Nigeria their father land, hence Lagos is our land.
Today they are fighting to leave Nigeria a sh!t, and declare Biafra a Paradise,
Tomorrow they are fighting to become the President of Nigeria, the same sh!t hole.
Today he is Buhari,
Tomorrow he is JibrinAlsudan......
Today they are running in circles,
Tomorrow they are swinging to and fro like a pendulum.

What kind of mentality is this,?.

Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by IgboSomalia: 4:57pm On May 25, 2023
Gbogbowa:
Tow the path of wisdom for once, please. This is a highly unreasonable comment against a fellow human.
It's just so unfortunate that this is a strange and evil generation where black is viewed as white, with much adulations and pomp

Jew today, Biafran tomorrow, Nigerian when it's time to share money.

Shameless people.
Spits.

1 Like

Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by Believeintruth: 4:58pm On May 25, 2023
Moh247:

Rule 2 mynd44 Seun Nlfpmod dominique Obinoscopy

Guy na by force

Keep quoting and reporting. it is people like you that keep spreading lies, bigotry and falsehood online
Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by IgboSomalia: 4:58pm On May 25, 2023
Believeintruth:

when someone calls you out on your BS and lies the next thing is to should to the mods to ban the person. You are an evil narcissist who derives pleasure telling lies and gaslighting people

Yenyenyen. Crybaby.

That short Agulu blockhead has lost and there's nothing you can do.

If you don't like it, chop poo
Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by Believeintruth: 4:59pm On May 25, 2023
IgboSomalia:

Jew today, Biafran tomorrow, Nigerian when it's time to share money.

Shameless people.
Spits.

and how does this evil statement you made correlate with the topic
Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by Chikeluba25(m): 4:59pm On May 25, 2023
Obi and his followers are too wise to take advise.
Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by Believeintruth: 4:59pm On May 25, 2023
IgboSomalia:

Yenyenyen. Crybaby.

That short Agulu blockhead has lost and there's nothing you can do.

If you don't like it, chop poo

You have switched to your second moniker, You are actually jobless so i am not surprised
Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by 12inchess: 4:59pm On May 25, 2023
OBI is not a very good politician. LP was PDPs greatest undoing. I became sure Obi was either compromised or naive during Buhari and Emefiele impelemented led changing of Naira note policy and Obi was in support of the government while people were suffering while Tinubu was very vocally against Buhari for this. Everyone knows Buhari is bad market so APC create this dynamic close to the end of the campaign cycle to make it seem like Tinubu and Buhari are not from the same camp. Any all you obidients just kept lapping up everything like low mentality and reasoning individuals that you are not looking at the bigger picture. If there is anything that should have been as clear as day by then considereing the way BAT won at the APC primaries, it is that Jagaban aka Oko awon omo ibo is a political juggernaut. LP took a huge block of traditional PDP votes. Even though APC lost Lagos by a small margin in totality LP was beneficial to APC because traditinally SE and SS vote mostly PDP.

Everyone should try again in 4 years.*rolls eyes* by then he will be president and let's see how he wont finish his 8 years except God wills.

All I have posted is simply common sense and I'm tired of saying this over again and again sef.

3 Likes

Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by Globad(f): 5:00pm On May 25, 2023
ronalmagic10:

Which one is 'even if' again? Ipob stay one place nah. Tinubu will not win primaries, Tinubu will not win election, Tinubu will not be declared president, Tinubu will not be sworn in, Tinubu will be sworn in but Obi will later win in court now it's even if obi was used bla bla bla

The forces against Tinubu was so much that his defeat would have been embarrassing. But as a master strategist he overcame all the challenges with the help of Obi and Kwankwaso

Soludo said months before the election that Tinubu should pay Obi for helping him take over PDP votes. It was so obvious in the political arena the damage Obi was causing to Atiku and you're here blabbing

Fool

Ouch!

PityObi nah

Take it easy on these people o
Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by StreetMedia: 5:02pm On May 25, 2023
IgboSomalia:

I am one of those who trounced the Obidient pigs and their idiotic Obi.
For sure you will regret it and by then it will be late for you and your household.
Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by TalkingBird: 5:03pm On May 25, 2023
abc115:

https://twitter.com/UtomiPat/status/1661613394103762944

Previous thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7702099/tinubu-used-pat-utomi-fund

it is an alliance of 2014 that gave birth to 2015, 2019 and now 2023

Humans and human act.

there is only one hope for global solution to end the Sudan, Ukraine, Gun violence in the USE, global economic hardship etc.

in this old world nothing will change. no significant no matter who
Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by EduC(m): 5:13pm On May 25, 2023
post=123360621:
Oga Pat,

Obi won the election for our President-elect Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
We have been saying that is the way it will go many months before the election.
We predicted it aptly.

Correct man,
Naso...

Come chop hot Fufu 😉

So, Obi would have stayed back in PDP to work for another Fulani man to take over from another Fulani man! Haba, use your common sense na! Atiku knew he had lost the election immediately he won PDP presidential primaries!
Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by Riskyy(m): 5:15pm On May 25, 2023
Both BAT and Wike used Obi to their advantage, but Obidients won’t love to hear it. Things don’t just happen in politics, they’re planned. I fear who no fear that man BAt… he’s the master of the game.

1 Like

Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by Gaabasky: 5:15pm On May 25, 2023
GeneralPula:

You nailed it!

This is why I always laugh whenever Igbos say tinubu lost in Lagos..

Obi won Tinubu in Lagos with 10k votes right... But tinubu won his major opponent, Atiku in Lagos with more than 500k votes! How’s that a loss? grin... Now, imagine if Obi stayed back in Pdp & how much votes Pdp would have got in Lagos! He used Obi to swindled Pdp votes, then captured his own votes solid! .

Take a look at Kano! He came second but lead his major opponent with more than 350,000 votes grin.

Kano+Lagos is almost 900,000 votes together yet headless mob thought that’s a loss because he didn’t came first in those state! grin. No it isn’t!

Knowing that Igbos dislike him, he used that as an advantage for his ambition by ensuring they helped him reduce his major opponent votes! Politics goes beyond emotions! It’s a real life Dy/Dx..

Atiku is the loser of the game of thrones. He failed woefully where he should have won wonderful. Tinubu really used Obi to bastardized Atiku chance
Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by profmallor: 5:19pm On May 25, 2023
It could have been a strategy, why not. At least being number 2 is just one step away from the number one position. In such a journey you need alignments, most especially across your own region, he didnt build enough of that.

obailala:
So OBI should have just sat back and dashed ATIKU the presidency for whose benefit exactly?
Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by babamadiba(m): 5:21pm On May 25, 2023
GeneralPula:
Lol..

This Pat nah bastard! Headless mob goes find it hard to understand what he’s saying grin
they no get the brain to comprehend.
Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by obailala(m): 5:27pm On May 25, 2023
profmallor:
It could have been a strategy, why not. At least being number 2 is just one step away from the number one position. In such a journey you need alignments, most especially across your own region, he didnt build enough of that.
Why should he be number 2? How does that benefit Nigeria? Is it not this same Nigeria where the office of the Number 2 is as useless as a local govt councilor?... Then you expect him to be Number 2 for the next 8 years? Besides, OBI almost won the election (that's if he didnt even win); with northern votes shared between APC and PDP, this was like the best chance for OBI and he almost swept it (if not for the obvious state sponsored malpractices).

The focus of my argument is the comment about OBI being "stupid for contesting in the election because it made ATIKU not to win". There's nothing stupid about OBI exercising his right to contest in an election where he clearly had a chance. Who cares if it affects ATIKU? Who cares if ATIKU lost? How could ATIKU winning have favoured OBI or Nigeria? In a nutshell, saying OBI was stupid for contesting an election (which he had a good chance of winning) was a stupid assertion!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Multiple Blast Rocks Jos / Buhari Cabal Eyeing Interim Government – El-Rufai / Update On Awka Millennium City Projects That Started October Last Year (photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.