Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,559 members, 7,820,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi (35765 Views)

"I Acted In Self-Defence": Olumide Awolumate Explains Attack On Commissioner / Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest / Pat Utomi: Fulanis Made Me Rich, They Did More For Me Than My Own People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by obailala(m): 3:25pm On May 25, 2023
richmond500:
Tinubu was never a master strategist in 2023.
Obi was just too stupid to see that he was used, how can such a senseless idiot want to run the affairs of a complex country like Nigeria.
Used to do what exactly? What's up with this widespread nonsensical logic about OBI being used? How does it benefit OBI or Nigeria if Atiku wins?

Besides, in a country of over 90 million registered voters, the gap between OBI and TINUBU was just about 2.7 million; in other words, OBI almost even won the elections (that's if he didn't even win it and was just schemed out). A man with such electoral feat, a man who almost won the election, is that the person you're referring to as "being stupid" for daring to contest?

3 Likes

Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by StreetMedia: 3:25pm On May 25, 2023
SaintLucia:
Obi Pandora Deportivo was used and dumped by Jagaban without him knowing. Indeed Obi is a boy grin
I wonder how you call who can feed your community a whole decades multiplied a boy.

I weep for your morrow.
Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by Jubrilv(m): 3:26pm On May 25, 2023
seanfer:
I see David Hundeyin going after Pat Utomi with his half baked investigative journalism....

Is David Hundeyin a journalist

5 Likes

Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by richmond500: 3:26pm On May 25, 2023
obailala:
If true, then Tinubu's own strategy almost swallowed him. After underrating OBI, I'm sure he must have been peeing on his pants seeing the level of unexpected momentum OBI gathered just before the election. Anyway, the Tribunal is still ongoing so it's too early to conclude; Tinubu might indeed have shot himself on the foot with the OBI gamble.
Tinubu was never interested in Obi having momentum, he knows Obi won't get the needed spread and if it goes to a second balloting, Tinubu will defeat Obi.

The game was well played, I don't know if Tinubu was the brain behind this or it is just a coincidence but the truth is that Obi gave Tinubu the win

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by StreetMedia: 3:27pm On May 25, 2023
richmond500:
please safe ur wailing for 29th may
How will I "safe" it when you too is not safe.

CORNhead!.
Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by richmond500: 3:27pm On May 25, 2023
obailala:
Used to do what exactly? What's up with this widespread nonsensical logic about OBI being used? How does it benefit OBI or Nigeria if Atiku wins?
So how does it benefit Obi that Tinubu wins?

1 Like

Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by richmond500: 3:28pm On May 25, 2023
StreetMedia:

How will I "safe" it when you too is not safe.

CORNhead!.
that was a normal typo, u had to single out a typo?

You really went low

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by Menclothing: 3:28pm On May 25, 2023
Pure calculations mot for indomie brain ask soludo

3 Likes

Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by PoliteActivist: 3:28pm On May 25, 2023
GeneralPula:

You nailed it!

This is why I always laugh whenever Igbos say tinubu lost in Lagos..

Obi won Tinubu in Lagos with 10k votes right... But tinubu won his major opponent, Atiku in Lagos with more than 500k votes! How’s that a loss? grin... Now, imagine if Obi stayed back in Pdp & how much votes Pdp would have got in Lagos! He used Obi to swindled Pdp votes, then captured his own votes solid! .

Take a look at Kano! He came second but lead his major opponent with more than 350,000 votes grin.

Kano+Lagos is almost 900,000 votes together yet headless mob thought that’s a loss because he didn’t came first in those state! grin. No it isn’t!

Knowing that Igbos dislike him, he used that as an advantage for his ambition by ensuring they helped him reduce his major opponent votes! Politics goes beyond emotions! It’s a real life Dy/Dx..

After thought nonsense.
No combination of politicians in Nigeria could have beaten Tinubu if powers that be wanted him to win.
They NEVER leave such things to the masses or to chance. See below

Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by Jackbaur88: 3:29pm On May 25, 2023
History will not forget in his the Tsunami caused by Peter Obi. Many gave him little chance, but he defied all odds came third according to INEC mutilated results.
I can bet you that many governors in the PDP would have decamped to the labour party and give PETER OBI full backing if they knew this was how it will end, but they underrated his chances.
Even the APC war lords know that PETER OBI won the election squarely. Is just a matter of time, we will claim our mandate.
Nigeria must work
We will not give up

1 Like

Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by seguno2: 3:29pm On May 25, 2023
abc115:

https://twitter.com/UtomiPat/status/1661613394103762944

Previous thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7702099/tinubu-used-pat-utomi-fund

What a long way to come out and confirm that he is as useless as Tinubu and other looters who we mistake for leaders.

I only pity Peter Obi and his mindless followers who were seeing a messiah instead of a masquerade.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by StreetMedia: 3:29pm On May 25, 2023
richmond500:

Tinubu was never interested in Obi having momentum, he knows Obi won't get the needed spread and if it goes to a second balloting, Tinubu will defeat Obi.

The game was well played, I don't know if Tinubu was the brain behind this or it is just a coincidence but the truth is that Obi gave Tinubu the win
You pray for a 2nd balloting... Remember there won't be a Yakubu to ride corruptly.

The script is playing already.

He who laughs last...
Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 25, 2023
Parachoko:
Yes, you're right

You did the right thing by stepping down for Pandora

Without Pandora, the South East would have given more than 70% of their votes to Atiku.
But pandora wanted atiku to be his vice this time which is impossicant
Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by dondodo: 3:29pm On May 25, 2023
Life if you believe we can still reclaim our mandate Share if you think it is Impossible
Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by biggie73(m): 3:30pm On May 25, 2023
He is a Jagaban's dawg.

1 Like

Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by GeneralPula: 3:30pm On May 25, 2023
seanfer:
I see David Hundeyin going after Pat Utomi with his half baked investigative journalism....
He already indicated that he’s going to ignore! He intentionally added that word ignore cuz he knows headless mob can bombard his page on twitter..
Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by StreetMedia: 3:31pm On May 25, 2023
Jackbaur88:
History will not forget in his the Tsunami caused by Peter Obi. Many gave him little chance, but he defied all odds came third according to INEC mutilated results.
I can bet you that many governors in the PDP would have decamped to the labour party and give PETER OBI full backing if they knew this was how it will end, but they underrated his chances.
Even the APC war lords know that PETER OBI won the election squarely. Is just a matter of time, we will claim our mandate.
Nigeria must work
We will not give up
When sense writes, you know.

Kudos bro.

Keep the fire.
Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by richmond500: 3:31pm On May 25, 2023
StreetMedia:

You pray for a 2nd balloting... Remember there won't be a Yakubu to ride corruptly.

The script is playing already.

He who laughs last...
Obi can't beat Tinubu or Atiku in a second balloting.

Like APC said months ago that, Obi knows he fails, he just want to cancel the election to give PDP a chance.

The fear APC had was PDP, Obi was never a threat
Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by StreetMedia: 3:33pm On May 25, 2023
richmond500:
that was a normal typo, u had to single out a typo?

You really went low
I went low to even reply you firstly.

Stay tuned to the development soonest.
Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by GeneralPula: 3:34pm On May 25, 2023
exotique1fy:
Very deep.

Reno might actually be right on this Man! He misled Peter Obi and helped him obliterate the votes that would have ordinarily went to the PDP. Let's wait see the the political appointment he will get after Tinubu is sworn in. That would be the confirmation of his treachery. Politicians are EVIL!
Politics is a game. During game, you apply all form of formations to win! No team can win anything without proper formation!

Tinubu used his formation rightly and it worked for him! It has nothing with being kind or evil! No one goes into a game with the intention to loose!

5 Likes

Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by StreetMedia: 3:35pm On May 25, 2023
richmond500:
Obi can't beat Tinubu or Atiku in a second balloting.

Like APC said months ago that, Obi knows he fails, he just want to cancel the election to give PDP a chance.

The fear APC had was PDP, Obi was never a threat
I wonder what works you to think so... TINUBU wasn't even eligible to contest firstly.

What do you say?
Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by Moh247: 3:37pm On May 25, 2023
obailala:

Besides, in a country of over 90 million registered voters, the gap between OBI and TINUBU was just about 2.7 million; in other words, OBI almost even won the elections (that's if he didn't even win it and was just schemed out). A man with such electoral feat, a man who almost won the election, is that the person you're referring to as "being stupid" for daring to contest?

Put the right figure out 90m registered voters, 24m voted, 4 major contenders and Tinubu won Obi first to 3rd with 2.7 million votes

2 Likes

Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by richmond500: 3:38pm On May 25, 2023
StreetMedia:

I went low to even reply you firstly.

Stay tuned to the development soonest.
what development?

You will soon go back to standing with beer fraud
StreetMedia:
I stand with #Biafra...

1 Like

Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by richmond500: 3:39pm On May 25, 2023
StreetMedia:

I wonder what works you to think so... TINUBU wasn't even eligible to contest firstly.

What do you say?
let the court decides that

1 Like

Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by GeneralPula: 3:41pm On May 25, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Soludo said politics requires cold calculations. Obidients think it's by making noise on social media grin grin grin
If only they listened to him!

It’s good they didn’t tho! grin
Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by obailala(m): 3:42pm On May 25, 2023
richmond500:
So how does it benefit Obi that Tinubu wins?
SO because there's a possibility of Tinubu winning an election, so therefore it is stupid for OBI to exercise his right to contest? So if OBI hadn't contested and ATIKU won the election, how does that benefit OBI or Nigeria? What't the difference between TINUBU and ATIKU?

OBI contested the election as the cleanest and best candidate and he put up an outstanding performance; it's not like he scored less than a million votes. He put up a very good performance and almost even won the election (that's if he didn't even win but was just cheated by the corrupt system). How can a person with such prospects be termed as "being stupid" for contesting? This has to be one of the most silly assertions I've come across since this election season.
Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by profmallor: 3:45pm On May 25, 2023
All Atiku needed was half of Obi's votes to have won the elections. It was clear to some of us that Obi was clearly disrupting PDP votes, but the emotions for Obidients was too much. Nevertheless, Obi is now known, and just lurking to jump on board if APC messes up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by Bimpe29: 3:46pm On May 25, 2023
ronalmagic10:

Which one is 'even if' again? Ipob stay one place nah. Tinubu will not win primaries, Tinubu will not win election, Tinubu will not be declared president, Tinubu will not be sworn in, Tinubu will be sworn in but Obi will later win in court now it's even if obi was used bla bla bla

The forces against Tinubu was so much that his defeat would have been embarrassing. But as a master strategist he overcame all the challenges with the help of Obi and Kwankwaso

Soludo said months before the election that Tinubu should pay Obi for helping him take over PDP votes. It was so obvious in the political arena the damage Obi was causing to Atiku and you're here blabbing

Fool
Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by blacksam01: 3:47pm On May 25, 2023
GeneralPula:

You nailed it!

This is why I always laugh whenever Igbos say tinubu lost in Lagos..

Obi won Tinubu in Lagos with 10k votes right... But tinubu won his major opponent, Atiku in Lagos with more than 500k votes! How’s that a loss? grin... Now, imagine if Obi stayed back in Pdp & how much votes Pdp would have got in Lagos! He used Obi to swindled Pdp votes, then captured his own votes solid! .

Take a look at Kano! He came second but lead his major opponent with more than 350,000 votes grin.

Kano+Lagos is almost 900,000 votes together yet headless mob thought that’s a loss because he didn’t came first in those state! grin. No it isn’t!

Knowing that Igbos dislike him, he used that as an advantage for his ambition by ensuring they helped him reduce his major opponent votes! Politics goes beyond emotions! It’s a real life Dy/Dx..

mr.. calculation....Obi won th general Election....go ask Tinubu himself, he will tell u....Obi won him hands down..if u can see it then u are not worthy or ditecting anyone including ur immediate house hold...

i dont expect u to say it here..but within ur innercircle..say the truth nd dont b a devil enabler...at least once..

yes, with tinibu's connections he cant prove it cuz inec is making surenof that...again..judges will b bought over by tinubu...but dont call a spade a shovel..obi won tinubu.. nation wide
Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by StreetMedia: 3:47pm On May 25, 2023
richmond500:
let the court decides that

Funny but the truth must prevail...
Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by seeyounow2: 3:48pm On May 25, 2023
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by GeneralPula: 3:48pm On May 25, 2023
blacksam01:

mr.. calculation....Obi won th general Election....go ask Tinubu himself, he will tell u....Obi won him hands down..if u can see it then u are not worthy or ditecting anyone including ur immediate house hold...

i dont expect u to say it here..but within ur innercircle..say the truth nd dont b a devil enabler...at least once..

yes, with tinibu's connections he cant prove it cuz inec is making surenof that...again..judges will b bought over by tinubu...but dont call a spade a shovel..obi won tinubu.. nation wide
Bro, he didn’t! He knows this himself!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Shehu Atiku Abubakar Holds Town Hall Meeting In Cross River (photos) / APC Supporters Escape Death While Celebrating Buhari's Re-election. Photos / Bandits: We’ll Kill Train Passengers If FG Fails To Meet Our Demands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.