Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,721 members, 7,851,464 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:57 PM

Is Age Really Important In A Relationship? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Age Really Important In A Relationship? (3240 Views)

Is Age A Big Deal? / Is Honeymoon Really Important After Wedding? / Is Age Really A Number?? ...we are Confused....please Advise! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Age Really Important In A Relationship? by Nobody: 1:39am On Jun 08, 2008
@post
yes no yes no yes no yes no

but I am certain that my guy wnt be younger than me. . . abomination!! we dnt do that where I came from, and am not going to start it cool
Re: Is Age Really Important In A Relationship? by 4Him1(m): 1:40am On Jun 08, 2008
4Her:

but I am certain that my guy wnt be younger than me. . . abomination!! we dnt do that where I came from, and am not going to start it cool

one thing about life, nothing is ever certain. wink
Re: Is Age Really Important In A Relationship? by Nobody: 1:41am On Jun 08, 2008
~Xerxes~:

Answer the question and ignore what kind of marriage it is.
The question is would u walk out of a marriage because u belatedly found out the guy lied about his age?
ahh, well I wouldn't due to the fact that my religion prohibits me to divorce except on the grounds of adultery, so I guess my answer to that is no
Re: Is Age Really Important In A Relationship? by Xerxes4(m): 1:43am On Jun 08, 2008
ibkaye:

ahh, well I wouldn't due to the fact that my religion prohibits me to divorce except on the grounds of adultery, so I guess my answer to that is no

So if u know that it is something u can actually live with in the 1st place, why make it such a big fuss?
U women can be snakes sometimes. How sure are u the guy u are dating now is not 5 years younger than u? cheesy grin
Re: Is Age Really Important In A Relationship? by Nobody: 1:43am On Jun 08, 2008
4 Him:

one thing about life, nothing is ever certain. wink

bla bla. . .this one is o. . .very certain. . tongue
Wnt marry a man younger that I
Re: Is Age Really Important In A Relationship? by 4Him1(m): 1:46am On Jun 08, 2008
4Her:

bla bla. . .this one is o. . .very certain. . tongue
Wnt marry a man younger that I

i'm 18, thanks for letting me know that pointedly. Good luck.
Re: Is Age Really Important In A Relationship? by Nobody: 1:46am On Jun 08, 2008
~Xerxes~:

So if u know that it is something u can actually live with in the 1st place, why make it such a big fuss?
You women can be snakes sometimes. How sure are u the guy u are dating now is not 5 years younger than u? cheesy grin
I didn't make any big fuss, just stated what i thought, I still believe that age is important, considering that situation you asked me to imagine I would be pissed but I guess I would have to deal with it and move on smiley
Re: Is Age Really Important In A Relationship? by Nobody: 1:47am On Jun 08, 2008
4 Him:

i'm 18, thanks for letting me know that pointedly. Good luck.

warreva. . .there are more Ghana men out there
tall, sexy piece of burnt chocolate grin

David, if you're 18, then I must be 10-15 grin
Re: Is Age Really Important In A Relationship? by Xerxes4(m): 1:50am On Jun 08, 2008
ibkaye:

I didn't make any big fuss, just stated what i thought, I still believe that age is important, considering that situation you asked me to imagine I would be pissed but I guess I would have to deal with it and move on smiley

Thank you very much!!!!
Re: Is Age Really Important In A Relationship? by Nobody: 1:56am On Jun 08, 2008
4 Him:

hehe grin i may be 19 for all you know.

Then I'm yet to be born. cheesy

Seriously I never knew men lied about their ages too. Hehehe that's nice to hear cheesy
Re: Is Age Really Important In A Relationship? by 4Him1(m): 3:15am On Jun 08, 2008
stillwater:

Then I'm yet to be born. cheesy

Seriously I never knew men lied about their ages too. Hehehe that's nice to hear cheesy

grin cheesy
Re: Is Age Really Important In A Relationship? by dederocs(m): 2:48pm On Feb 08, 2013
Thagodfada: well to tell you the truth, i used to think it wasn't but i found out a few months ago that it is.

For Nigerian women, age is a huge thing. Some of them would not want to date anyone younger. Plus the fact that it has been shown that women develop much more faster emotionally than men. So if a woman is dating a guy 3-5yrs older than her, they are probably at the same stage emotional maturity.
So if a girl is going out with a much younger guy, she has the advantage of being more emotionally matured.

But i think all that is bullcrap. People should be able to date regardless of age. But a guy should only marry a girl younger than he is. Word to the wise grin
utter crap,it is not in all cases.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Views On Interracial Dating / Dontdatehimgirl.com / Your Blind Date(internet Date) Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.