Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Help! I Saw My Pastor In A Dating App On - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I Saw My Pastor In A Dating App On (39865 Views)

I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship / I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... / "He Saw My Picture And Slid Into My DM” – Instagram User Shares Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I Saw My Pastor In A Dating App On by Hassanmaye(m): 4:26pm On May 26, 2023
Tenrack:
grin He was definitely preaching the gospel.
Haha this is wickedness
Re: Help! I Saw My Pastor In A Dating App On by TheAdvocate(m): 4:36pm On May 26, 2023
DCmaverick:
I was going through a dating app looking for girls around me to hookup with, all of a sudden i saw my pastor there. I jus couldn't believe it cus he is a man of God and he is happily married . So i dnt knw what he is doing there or is he preaching the gospel to all those unbelievers there

Screenshot?
Re: Help! I Saw My Pastor In A Dating App On by stanisbaratheon: 4:36pm On May 26, 2023
@OP, your headline says "help"

I wonder what help you need from us. sad
Re: Help! I Saw My Pastor In A Dating App On by spiralwedge(m): 4:37pm On May 26, 2023
a scammer could have used his pictures.
Re: Help! I Saw My Pastor In A Dating App On by Teeroyzimma: 4:37pm On May 26, 2023
youngsahito:
nobody will use a man pics to scam in Nigeria.
who told you? You're not informed
Re: Help! I Saw My Pastor In A Dating App On by Bossly: 4:38pm On May 26, 2023
TenQ:

Frying pan calling the kettle black!

Both of you are the same, why are you worried?

Remove the log in your eyes then you can see how to help your pastor

Exactly!
Western terrorists should clear their eyes first, before talking about Russia.
Re: Help! I Saw My Pastor In A Dating App On by BECALMBECALM(m): 4:40pm On May 26, 2023
Your pastor is a human being. Just pray for him.
Re: Help! I Saw My Pastor In A Dating App On by Ballo1292(m): 4:41pm On May 26, 2023
cry
DCmaverick:
I was going through a dating app looking for girls around me to hookup with, all of a sudden i saw my pastor there. I jus couldn't believe it cus he is a man of God and he is happily married . So i dnt knw what he is doing there or is he preaching the gospel to all those unbelievers there

Are you a man of SATAN?.
Your pastor joins the dating App to peep at members like you patronizing the page.

Check yourself first. Asawo.
Re: Help! I Saw My Pastor In A Dating App On by Laughingkk: 4:42pm On May 26, 2023
Solidkay:
Brother man,
My advice,
Follow what your pastor's preaching if he's a good preacher and you feel you can still continue in that church,
Otherwise, just look away and move on, what your pastor does with his private life ain't none of business.
Wahala for who dey go church!!!

Practice what you preach
Re: Help! I Saw My Pastor In A Dating App On by DJInfluence: 4:42pm On May 26, 2023
DCmaverick:
How are you sure someone is not using his pic?
Re: Help! I Saw My Pastor In A Dating App On by joshuaedem(m): 4:43pm On May 26, 2023
Why bring it up here, wouldn't it have been reasonable to privately discussed with Him if you have the guts?
Re: Help! I Saw My Pastor In A Dating App On by SHINJACRUSADER: 4:43pm On May 26, 2023
Tinubuagbado:

Muslims on rampage against christianity.

Lies used to attack christianity. ..

Those Christians who voted Muslim Muslim will regret it

U r right
Re: Help! I Saw My Pastor In A Dating App On by Jokkarm2: 4:44pm On May 26, 2023
That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.” And Jesus answered him, “Blessed are you, Simon Bar-Jonah! For flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, but my Father who is in heaven.” “Watch and pray that you may not enter into temptation.
Re: Help! I Saw My Pastor In A Dating App On by aspabay(m): 4:44pm On May 26, 2023
DCmaverick:

Someone used his picture It is not him.

By the way, you are a Christian, what are you looking for hookup girls for?

Repent and be saved.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Saw My Pastor In A Dating App On by tohewob: 4:45pm On May 26, 2023
DCmaverick:
go into the world n spread the legs sorry i mean gospel
Re: Help! I Saw My Pastor In A Dating App On by coputa(m): 4:45pm On May 26, 2023
DCmaverick:
Yes,a true man of God go to odd places to preach the gospel;brothel, gambling houses,bars etc
Re: Help! I Saw My Pastor In A Dating App On by Lexusgs430: 4:48pm On May 26, 2023
DCmaverick:

It could be a catfish, using his picture......
Re: Help! I Saw My Pastor In A Dating App On by Admols(m): 4:48pm On May 26, 2023
Your problem is surely getting out of hand.
First blame yourself before you blame your pastor, what are you doing on the dating app?
You went there as a human being and your pastor also went there as a human being, then why the ranting?

If you think that your pastor going to dating app is wrong, then you are also wrong.

Get me clearly, I am not in support of a man of God not laying good example, but you shouldn't have bring this matter here.
Re: Help! I Saw My Pastor In A Dating App On by ayotade09(m): 4:48pm On May 26, 2023
DCmaverick:
catfish him then you know is true intentions
Re: Help! I Saw My Pastor In A Dating App On by jaxxy(m): 4:51pm On May 26, 2023
Hmmm.
Re: Help! I Saw My Pastor In A Dating App On by ApostlePaul14: 4:52pm On May 26, 2023
Don't u think dis is impersonation? Someone maybe using pictures
Re: Help! I Saw My Pastor In A Dating App On by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 26, 2023
youngsahito:
nobody will use a man pics to scam in Nigeria.

Did you consider the possibility that someone might want to tarnish his image? Or do you desperately just need to believe the worst?
Re: Help! I Saw My Pastor In A Dating App On by Gkay1(m): 4:56pm On May 26, 2023
Pastor na human too
Re: Help! I Saw My Pastor In A Dating App On by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 4:58pm On May 26, 2023
OP, You need to read this

It's not a big deal, don't make assumptions. I will cite a personal example just because I'm a Pastor and a similar situation unknowingly played out few months ago.

I kept coming across this "Let's chat" adverts. It was advertised as an app similar to Whatsapp, even far better. The promises were too good to be true, namely: Free chats without need for data subscription across all networks, free smooth video calls without need for subscription, directly calling Mobile numbers without data or airtime, etc.

Marketers and Heaven ehn! Na only God fit answer. That's by the way.

So, one midnight I downloaded "Let's chat app" o, first page requested for email address. Immediately I inputted it, it automatically loaded my Gmail picture as my display picture for the app. Only to discover that it was a dating app.

The app launched, messages started pouring in. I Love you, can we meet, etc. You and who! I just deleted the account and the app immediately.

It happens, don't blame or disrespect your Pastor, don't see him in a bad light. He might have been misled. If you flow together well, bring it up with him in a conversation. His response might surprise you.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Help! I Saw My Pastor In A Dating App On by Orinechi: 4:59pm On May 26, 2023
Tinubuagbado:

Muslims on rampage against christianity.

Lies used to attack christianity. ..

Those Christians who voted Muslim Muslim will regret it
The one they voted christian / muslim, are they enjoying it. If u dont have reasonable thing to say, why dont u keep quite?
Re: Help! I Saw My Pastor In A Dating App On by AngelicBeing: 4:59pm On May 26, 2023
FalseProphet1:
He's evangelizing to the Lost souls. Please let him be.

This I have seen.
Chisom will be hypnotized by Temi to draw people to the marine kingdom and if you oppose Temi, you will be flogged by her mother in the Atlantic Ocean shocked

1 Like

Re: Help! I Saw My Pastor In A Dating App On by randymirrors(f): 5:06pm On May 26, 2023
Caramia2020:
Do you care to know whether he registered long before he became a pastor.

Haha😂
Re: Help! I Saw My Pastor In A Dating App On by FalseProphet1(m): 5:06pm On May 26, 2023
AngelicBeing:
Chisom will be hypnotized by Temi to draw people to the marine kingdom and if you oppose Temi, you will be flogged by her mother in the Atlantic Ocean shocked
Lol

1 Like

Re: Help! I Saw My Pastor In A Dating App On by randymirrors(f): 5:08pm On May 26, 2023
ednut1:
How does a male searching for female on an app see a male profile😏

Maybe himself and his pastor are gay😄
Re: Help! I Saw My Pastor In A Dating App On by fof1: 5:09pm On May 26, 2023
DCmaverick:

Pls Find Out from Him...Birds of Same Feather Flock together Always...
Re: Help! I Saw My Pastor In A Dating App On by Alterna2: 5:10pm On May 26, 2023
So? Iv seen my pastor in Grindr and we linked. The short man is carrying a 10”
Re: Help! I Saw My Pastor In A Dating App On by NovusHomo(m): 5:20pm On May 26, 2023
DCmaverick:

cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Young Hausa Couple Set To Wed As They Release Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Pre-wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met 5 Years Ago During NYSC / I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.