Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,534 members, 7,823,323 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Help! I Saw My Pastor In A Dating App On - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I Saw My Pastor In A Dating App On (39884 Views)

I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship / I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... / "He Saw My Picture And Slid Into My DM” – Instagram User Shares Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I Saw My Pastor In A Dating App On by eroticecstasy: 7:51pm On May 26, 2023
DCmaverick:
I was going through a dating app looking for girls around me to hookup with, all of a sudden i saw my pastor there. I jus couldn't believe it cus he is a man of God and he is happily married . So i dnt knw what he is doing there or is he preaching the gospel to all those unbelievers there

This is a cookup story
Re: Help! I Saw My Pastor In A Dating App On by Truvelisback(m): 7:54pm On May 26, 2023
DCmaverick:
I was going through a dating app looking for girls around me to hookup with, all of a sudden i saw my pastor there. I jus couldn't believe it cus he is a man of God and he is happily married . So i dnt knw what he is doing there or is he preaching the gospel to all those unbelievers there
It could be that he has been there even before he married his wife.😏
Re: Help! I Saw My Pastor In A Dating App On by treatise: 8:00pm On May 26, 2023
DCmaverick:
He's trying to win souls
Re: Help! I Saw My Pastor In A Dating App On by Henz81: 8:16pm On May 26, 2023
DCmaverick:
And what do you want us to do? After all, he is only a human. Abi you know want make heaven wey you go look for hook up babes. Abeg comot for road jor.
Re: Help! I Saw My Pastor In A Dating App On by mamatwiny(f): 8:23pm On May 26, 2023
youngsahito:
nobody will use a man pics to scam in Nigeria.

They do all the time. They use male celebrities
Re: Help! I Saw My Pastor In A Dating App On by Onyiiobi7735(m): 8:34pm On May 26, 2023
DCmaverick:
Don't be deceived.The pastor is preaching the Good News or trying to, with his big fat dick and baptise new converts with his semen.
What's a married pastor doing on a dating app?
Most Nigerian pastors are more lustful than an average fornicator.
Re: Help! I Saw My Pastor In A Dating App On by elasticlala: 8:43pm On May 26, 2023
The story is a lie. If you claim you were there to look for a girl, it means you have stated that you were interested in FEMALE. It is not likely that you would be seeing the profiles of MALE. Mention the dating app and let me prove to you that u lied and couldn’t lie very well.
Re: Help! I Saw My Pastor In A Dating App On by sageb: 8:43pm On May 26, 2023
DCmaverick:

The pastor is looking for hook up client
Fake pastor
Re: Help! I Saw My Pastor In A Dating App On by MATEX30: 8:47pm On May 26, 2023
DCmaverick:

he was even active at the moment

Beos, leave ur pastor alone, why are criticising him when you yourself your 100% wrong,

Please let's stop criticising others for the same thing we are victim of,

You're not Saint so why criticise ur pastor, you too you're on the app,

So stop the noise
Re: Help! I Saw My Pastor In A Dating App On by mvem(m): 8:49pm On May 26, 2023
DCmaverick:

he was even active at the moment
whats wrong being in a dating app if you are genuinely looking for a partner...we even have christian dating apps at the moment
Re: Help! I Saw My Pastor In A Dating App On by Afolue(m): 9:08pm On May 26, 2023
Omo yahoo ni yen na grin
Re: Help! I Saw My Pastor In A Dating App On by kelspinall(m): 9:17pm On May 26, 2023
how are you sure that is him, this is technology level anyone can use ya photo for anything
Re: Help! I Saw My Pastor In A Dating App On by kwasoly(m): 9:25pm On May 26, 2023
DCmaverick:

Bring megaphone efulefu pikin....
What is your aim of bringing it here?
If your father does something wrong do you bring it on social media?
Wisdom is profitable to direct.
Re: Help! I Saw My Pastor In A Dating App On by mordred44: 9:38pm On May 26, 2023
Ur pastor is just trying to cast and bind
Re: Help! I Saw My Pastor In A Dating App On by oba1000(m): 9:54pm On May 26, 2023
Hey man!
You were warned before you proceeded with activities on the site not to divulge information, should you come across anyone you know. So what happened to your oath of secrecy. It doesn't matter whether your pastor or your guidance angel. Keep it shut. Query yourself and leave your man of God alone
Re: Help! I Saw My Pastor In A Dating App On by Sirchigo4: 9:55pm On May 26, 2023
Children of the world, like pastor, like follower.

Like shepherd like sheep.
Re: Help! I Saw My Pastor In A Dating App On by Banhammy717: 9:56pm On May 26, 2023
The same pastor who told you that there will not be election in Nigeria in 2023.
The same pastor who told you that the winner of 2023 presidential election has his name written in the bible.
You better wake up from your slumber.

You may ask Timi Dakolo and Stephanie Otobo for proper guidance.
Re: Help! I Saw My Pastor In A Dating App On by fabolouz1(m): 10:19pm On May 26, 2023
There are pastors in sheep clothings so I,am surprised you were shocked.
Re: Help! I Saw My Pastor In A Dating App On by Handsum64: 10:57pm On May 26, 2023
Pastors that overrated by the gullibles
Re: Help! I Saw My Pastor In A Dating App On by Truthshotcrazy: 11:04pm On May 26, 2023
duduade:
His picture might be uploaded by a catfisher

Another angle cool
Re: Help! I Saw My Pastor In A Dating App On by duduade: 11:49pm On May 26, 2023
Truthshotcrazy:

Another angle cool

I have seen myself on Tinder before

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! I Saw My Pastor In A Dating App On by Emmanuel1702(m): 12:35am On May 27, 2023
You are a guy looking for girls, how were you able to see a guy picture then? Nobody is talking about this.
Re: Help! I Saw My Pastor In A Dating App On by Japastic: 1:04am On May 27, 2023
He may just be a guest there.
Re: Help! I Saw My Pastor In A Dating App On by Damoche10: 1:33am On May 27, 2023
So, you still believe in these fake men of god. I saw the light years back and know that so many peps are blind!
Re: Help! I Saw My Pastor In A Dating App On by bronx07: 2:45am On May 27, 2023
DCmaverick:

What if a yahoo boy is using his picture?
Re: Help! I Saw My Pastor In A Dating App On by Encyclopedia1: 4:33am On May 27, 2023
THEY ONLY USED HIS PIX 🤣
Re: Help! I Saw My Pastor In A Dating App On by OndoRaph(m): 7:24am On May 27, 2023
Alexandersantos:
thank u brother man.,that's the point
Be reading everything with patience. He was active as at the time op noticed him.
Re: Help! I Saw My Pastor In A Dating App On by Modifire(m): 7:45am On May 27, 2023
DCmaverick:
Dem tell you sey pastor too no like better things
Re: Help! I Saw My Pastor In A Dating App On by PhilzChrist: 8:01am On May 27, 2023
Caramia2020:
Do you care to know whether he registered long before he became a pastor.

Abi na. Or even when he wanted to marry
Re: Help! I Saw My Pastor In A Dating App On by nihinlade(m): 8:58am On May 27, 2023
If your pastor is handsome and dresses well, someone might just create a fake account using his pictures and details.
Re: Help! I Saw My Pastor In A Dating App On by walesanmi: 10:37am On May 27, 2023
Hmmm, did you see him in person on the app?? Social engineering is real. All that is needed are pictures and names. Anyone could create a profile of anyone.
Re: Help! I Saw My Pastor In A Dating App On by PROPHETmichael: 11:18am On May 27, 2023
DCmaverick:

What's if someone is using his picture or he joined the app long b4 he got married and didn't bother deleting his profile?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Young Hausa Couple Set To Wed As They Release Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Should I Worry About Her Size? / I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.