Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,388 members, 7,812,147 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

Help! I Saw My Pastor In A Dating App On - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I Saw My Pastor In A Dating App On (39836 Views)

I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship / I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... / "He Saw My Picture And Slid Into My DM” – Instagram User Shares Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I Saw My Pastor In A Dating App On by sgtponzihater1(m): 3:57pm On May 26, 2023
could be a catfish.
If it's him. Pray for him and report with evidence to the elders in Church, so he does not corrupt others.

Does not help so much bringing on N/L as can make those weak in faith stumble and make those who could have believed hold back.

God help us all to stay faithful.

Love, hope and peace to you

PonziHater
Re: Help! I Saw My Pastor In A Dating App On by Sanchez01: 3:57pm On May 26, 2023
DCmaverick:
I was going through a dating app looking for girls around me to hookup with, all of a sudden i saw my pastor there. I jus couldn't believe it cus he is a man of God and he is happily married . So i dnt knw what he is doing there or is he preaching the gospel to all those unbelievers there
How about you find out if he is the one? Do his pictures look like those in the public domain or something private or personal? Someone once called my attention to my profile on platform as that before and it was a cafish account. How they thought to use my pictures or why me, I'll never understand.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Saw My Pastor In A Dating App On by pretydiva(f): 3:57pm On May 26, 2023
You should confront him. Simple
Re: Help! I Saw My Pastor In A Dating App On by Elev82014: 3:58pm On May 26, 2023
I am NOT one to pass judgment on anyone including your so-called men of GOD, however, all your pastors are NOTHING but hypocrites. They tell you one thing while doing something totally different. They will be on the pulpit and preach against the same things that they themselves are secretly engaged in.
Re: Help! I Saw My Pastor In A Dating App On by GoodIsGod: 3:59pm On May 26, 2023
It might be that his picture is used by Slawormiii's people.

My junior brother's name and pictures were picked on Facebook to scam a Stupid guy who came on Nairaland to rant some years back.

Making one's pictures available online has its repercussions.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Saw My Pastor In A Dating App On by Unuamume(m): 3:59pm On May 26, 2023
Hy Mr. Judge! Have you found out when he joined that said platform or do you know what his mission is there?

Why are we so judge mental in this part of the world?

1 Like

Re: Help! I Saw My Pastor In A Dating App On by namo77: 4:01pm On May 26, 2023
Maybe yahoo boys used his picture

1 Like

Re: Help! I Saw My Pastor In A Dating App On by Shutupthere: 4:02pm On May 26, 2023
ednut1:
How does a male searching for female on an app see a male profile😏
You get sense

7 Likes

Re: Help! I Saw My Pastor In A Dating App On by namo77: 4:03pm On May 26, 2023
ednut1:
How does a male searching for female on an app see a male profile😏

Lol… co ask o … OP are you collecting in the an*s?

Lol

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Saw My Pastor In A Dating App On by Roozzaay(m): 4:03pm On May 26, 2023
I'm not a Christian but your Pastor is human made of flesh and bone hence meant to make mistakes. Forget his humanly traits and follow the good teachings of the bible he preaches every Sunday if he is a preacher of such.
Re: Help! I Saw My Pastor In A Dating App On by mayorkent(m): 4:06pm On May 26, 2023
Smiles ,focus on what took you there . everybody get I'm own mission
Re: Help! I Saw My Pastor In A Dating App On by Malory: 4:06pm On May 26, 2023
DCmaverick:

he was even active at the moment
Fake story. Attention seeker.
Re: Help! I Saw My Pastor In A Dating App On by greggng: 4:07pm On May 26, 2023
The person is not your pastor . May be scammers dey use his pix
Re: Help! I Saw My Pastor In A Dating App On by FxMasterz: 4:07pm On May 26, 2023
DCmaverick:
I was going through a dating app looking for girls around me to hookup with, all of a sudden i saw my pastor there. I jus couldn't believe it cus he is a man of God and he is happily married . So i dnt knw what he is doing there or is he preaching the gospel to all those unbelievers there
If your pastors photo is available online, someone may upload it as his own photo just because he doesn't want to show his own face. Your pastor may not even know that someone is using his picture. People do this a lot.
Re: Help! I Saw My Pastor In A Dating App On by Yoighaman(m): 4:09pm On May 26, 2023
DCmaverick:

He might have been there before he got married (can't tell though)

I am also on some dating Apps that I can't even remember, for so many years; so if I got married tomorrow, someone like you will assume I am either cheating or planning to cheat on my wife.

Nor be so o bro, be calming down, Pastor sef na human being.
Re: Help! I Saw My Pastor In A Dating App On by pikechukwu6(m): 4:09pm On May 26, 2023
How you see your pastor grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Help! I Saw My Pastor In A Dating App On by InvertedHammer: 4:09pm On May 26, 2023
DCmaverick:
/

The problem is you who believes that another mortal has access to God more than you.

If you know that you can pray to God directly and get answers(?), why place your faith in a man?

/
Re: Help! I Saw My Pastor In A Dating App On by jossymekoos: 4:10pm On May 26, 2023
Solidkay:
Brother man,
My advice,
Follow what your pastor's preaching if he's a good preacher and you feel you can still continue in that church,
Otherwise, just look away and move on, what your pastor does with his private life ain't none of business.
Wahala for who dey go church!!!

Sorry sir
I beg to disagree sir
This is a very wrong mindset
If you are a christian, please practice it
We should not condone evil

That you can't practice Christianity in truth does not mean we should make excuses for you sir

What is wrong is wrong according to the Bible that the so called pastor teaches
Re: Help! I Saw My Pastor In A Dating App On by TenQ: 4:11pm On May 26, 2023
DCmaverick:
Frying pan calling the kettle black!

Both of you are the same, why are you worried?

Remove the log in your eyes then you can see how to help your pastor
Re: Help! I Saw My Pastor In A Dating App On by doyin01: 4:11pm On May 26, 2023
youngsahito:
nobody will use a man pics to scam in Nigeria.

So Who are those Facebook Nigerian men using their pictures to scam whitey?? And they call it "legit client "..
Re: Help! I Saw My Pastor In A Dating App On by Tvoice: 4:12pm On May 26, 2023
Na only u dem do enjoyment for abi ?😂🤣😅😁😆
Re: Help! I Saw My Pastor In A Dating App On by Sholaco: 4:12pm On May 26, 2023
DCmaverick:
Are you a man of Satan? What took you there, is what brought him there also.
Re: Help! I Saw My Pastor In A Dating App On by cardoctor(m): 4:13pm On May 26, 2023
He may be preaching
Re: Help! I Saw My Pastor In A Dating App On by Bombolistic: 4:16pm On May 26, 2023
why are you calling for help. He's a mortal just like you.
Re: Help! I Saw My Pastor In A Dating App On by Laple0541(m): 4:16pm On May 26, 2023
Monitoring spirit
Re: Help! I Saw My Pastor In A Dating App On by kunle75(m): 4:18pm On May 26, 2023
DCmaverick:

Have you confirmed from him?
What of if yahoo Boys use his photos?
You can't assume he posted his pictures u till u confirmed from him or sybau
Re: Help! I Saw My Pastor In A Dating App On by MrPaul2: 4:19pm On May 26, 2023
DCmaverick:

he was even active at the moment
What if someone is using his image to scam others?
Re: Help! I Saw My Pastor In A Dating App On by Makapounse(m): 4:19pm On May 26, 2023
May be he has joined , long time ago before now. Forgot abt d site and not even active member anymore..
Re: Help! I Saw My Pastor In A Dating App On by UnimkeAk(m): 4:22pm On May 26, 2023
DCmaverick:

You where looking for men, because how did u manage to see your pastor..
Re: Help! I Saw My Pastor In A Dating App On by yemmywesey(m): 4:23pm On May 26, 2023
Wetin be d name of the app
Re: Help! I Saw My Pastor In A Dating App On by Thewesterner(m): 4:25pm On May 26, 2023
DCmaverick:
Update on the dating app? What's the name?
Re: Help! I Saw My Pastor In A Dating App On by Hassanmaye(m): 4:26pm On May 26, 2023
DCmaverick:
Hahahhahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Birthday Gift That A Guy Would Really Appreciate / Corper Dragged Over Unromantic Birthday Date / I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.