Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included - Food (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included (105845 Views)

Guinness World Records' Reaction To Hilda Baci’s Cook-a-Thon / Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci / I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by Ewedegubbler: 4:44pm On May 29, 2023
if local food is not made by a calabar or Anambra woman, forget It bro. na wash

2 Likes

Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by sukkot: 4:46pm On May 29, 2023
vikstandon:

That's just a pull her down syndrome.
People don't grow that way.
You went there with a biased mind.

Baba we rise by lifting others... She just rose to fame, not long ago.
And so many of your likes are looking for way to discredit her.
It may have tasted awful today, but that doesn't mean it is always same.
i actually have nothing against Hilda. I am just critiquing the jollof I bought. I was one of the people who went to support her at her 4 day cooking event. Check my other threads you will see it with pictures too

5 Likes

Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by sukkot: 4:47pm On May 29, 2023
renderme:

She's probably not the one cooking there, cos her jollof rice apparently won in a competition against Ghana jollof. She needs to teach her workers properly.
yeah I think that’s what it is
Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by sprints1: 4:48pm On May 29, 2023
Mom007:
You went to a calabar woman's restaurant and ordered rice? Not really their strong suit you know... undecided They are known for their soups though this ones sound ridiculously overpriced. If you want great rice meals, our mothers from the west have that on lockdown!
yh calabar girls no too sabi cook tinwatinwa rice if you wan chop better jollof rice try edo women restaurant calabar only sabi garnish rice but e no dey sweet. But for soup dem sabi especially afang and edikako abi edidikingkong.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by sukkot: 4:49pm On May 29, 2023
Goodlady:

Whao! Surprised.
Where you able to see her there?
i seen her at the 4 day cooking marathon
Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by sukkot: 4:49pm On May 29, 2023
Busayo58:

You are right, if i may, has she been sent the certificate of Award officially by Guinness?
not sure yet
Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by jubrilELsudan: 4:49pm On May 29, 2023
4K FOR THIS TINY FOOD

PRICE OF FVCK DEY INSIDE THE MONEY?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by ConfidentialDoc: 4:55pm On May 29, 2023
Sucre6:

Exactly, I dated one calabar babe, this girl would always make 3 different kind of soup whenever she comes around especially during the weekend, her vegetable soup game is A+, white soup, top notch, okazi soup, very tasty and will store all of them in the freezer, omo forgerit calabar babes way their eye dey ground can cook πŸ₯Ί, shes well mannered, she will give u good food and even better sex, what else can a guy ask of ?

Couldn't marry her as I wasn't financially stable then, babe traveled out and got married to a white man, still miss her uptill today, such a sweet soul, we still in contact though

That was just your luck !
The stereotype about calabar women being great cooks and nymphs in bed is a simply a myth.

5 Likes

Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by sukkot: 4:55pm On May 29, 2023
armyofone:
@ sukkot

Why name it swallow ? Why not "carb" just as meat,fish/seafood are called "protein "

I was at an African restaurant and the waiter asked what protein do I want? I was like beans ? He was looking at me and we both started laughing grin

Hope they have paper and pen for customers to leave comments. That's how you improve hospitality and restaurant business.

Good you tried it and brought us "good news"
Go back and try the native soup and let us know.
Good morning.
hey Armyofone how are ya ? Trust you are doing well. Hey it’s the new naija lingo oooo lmao SWALLOW and PROTEIN. It’s how folks speak out here. If you can’t beat them right ? Sure I would go back and try the soups real soon. Hopefully I have a positive review for you guys lmao. Salute cheesy

1 Like

Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by sukkot: 4:57pm On May 29, 2023
lavylilly:
it's cheap. Go further down into that Freedom way, you will scream.
i think it’s reasonably priced for lekki

3 Likes

Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by Goodlady(f): 4:57pm On May 29, 2023
sukkot:
i seen her at the 4 day cooking marathon
Ok.
Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by doneback04: 4:57pm On May 29, 2023
olasaad:
3900 because of Hilda cheesy hope she hug you too

It seems he even gave him bleep as well, for this kind country na person go throw away money grin grin
Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by sukkot: 4:59pm On May 29, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

You went there with hate.
You were not hungry.
i actually was there to support Hilda for her 4 day cooking marathon . No hate here just simply critiquing jollof rice
Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by doneback04: 5:00pm On May 29, 2023
sukkot:
hey it's sacrifice I make to bring y'all good content . cheesy grin

Next time take that sacrifice to motherless home they will appreciate you more than her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by ufotunang: 5:02pm On May 29, 2023
olasaad:
.... that small food for 3,900....the jollof rice I can cook more better than the one in the picture

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by sukkot: 5:02pm On May 29, 2023
zedegit:

Wait. Were you quarrelling with her or una get beef before?

I can understand if the food wasn't too wonderful but rating it 3/10. Like seriously?

Besides the price is ok considering the environment and the calibre of people you'll likely meet there.

Sorry you had to empty your bank account but then know your level.

Thanks nonetheless for your patronage.
its just the jollof I was critiquing and quite honestly I think it was reasonably priced for lekki but this is nairaland under buharinomics and I can’t be agreeing that it is reasonably priced on this forum when many earn a salary of 30k per month. It’s called sensitivity training

4 Likes

Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by ufotunang: 5:03pm On May 29, 2023
Soup 5,000 naira with no meat ... nawaoooo πŸ™„

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by Oceanjagaban: 5:06pm On May 29, 2023
sukkot:
So I went to see my gurl Hilda Baci to see what she got cooking. had to empty the bank akant just to bring yall this content. the place is alright, the AC is very strong, its small and cute.

The food prices? A bit on the high side for like swallow eaters like soup starts from 5000 naira. Just the soup alone without the meat and swallow. the rice i bought is 1500, the fish 2000 and malt is 400 for a total of 3900 naira. the food was straight up garbage. TAsted
horrible. I could only stomach half of it till i abandoned the rest. I give it a solid 3 out of 10.

The positives are the AC is very cold and the malt was very cold. would i go back ? nope
Na because say na your last money and entire savings you use chop the food that's why e no sweet for your mouth,next time try chop wetin no go vex you
Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by Emmahunk(m): 5:06pm On May 29, 2023
Nigerians and PULL HIM DOWN SYNDROME (PHD). This lady has done what many cannot do even in their next lives. While awaiting confirmation from Guinness book of records, there is the tendency that the reactions of people to her cooking are being monitored on local media. So what do we do to make sure that she does not make that enviable record? PULL her down. What a shame. Na who send you? Why you no cook your world class tasty food for house?
Anyway, who Jah bless, no one can curse. It's her time and turn to shine and the likes of you cannot cover that glory.
Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by ufotunang: 5:08pm On May 29, 2023
CondenseMilk:
grin

You sef wan go see nyash and bress!
,....abi...see what nyash and breast has caused to him πŸ™„

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by ufotunang: 5:10pm On May 29, 2023
Wawelexy:
If Hilda is not serving me herself, I'm not buying, Period!
... nawaoooo... because of nyash and breast πŸƒπŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒπŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒπŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒπŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒπŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒπŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒπŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒπŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒπŸΏβ€β™‚οΈ

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by muyeski: 5:12pm On May 29, 2023
Guy discussion is not inline, u mentioned swallow and ended up showing us rice guy pls don't b a spoiler use that time to better ur life. Word of advise no bad intention
Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by sukkot: 5:12pm On May 29, 2023
NamelessOGBENI:

Baba knows wetin hin dey do, once her goons (they are on this forum) see it, they'd pick it up and tell her before you know Hilda might personally called egbon for a one on one eat out and the rest they say is history

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

As for the content, you reminds me of Tiamiyu latest gaffer, we no send you and we are not interested in eating in her kitchen anytime soon.
grin
Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by muyeski: 5:12pm On May 29, 2023
Guy ur discussion is not inline, u mentioned swallow and ended up showing us rice guy pls don't b a spoiler use that time to better ur life. Word of advise no bad intention
Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by Blackdisciple(m): 5:12pm On May 29, 2023
olasaad:

Lolzz
Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:15pm On May 29, 2023
you see, the problem with all these Guiness world record BS is that, as much as these people are cooking, nobody will tell you that the food was great or not. Guiness record is not about GOOD food, its only about endurance of cooking. they should have lined up a bunch of food critics to taste what she was making and give us proper review.

but hey that was a great marketing ploy to bring attention to her own restaurant.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by TheSuperX(m): 5:15pm On May 29, 2023
ibkayee:
Sukkot with the food critic series lol

Did you end up getting the double bacon and cheese burger from Burger King eventually?
Oh just shut up
Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by ibkayee(f): 5:18pm On May 29, 2023
TheSuperX:
Oh just shut up
Why?
Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by ufotunang: 5:20pm On May 29, 2023
zoer:

Him no see the bebe self
....maybe to see her he has to buy all her restaurant πŸ™„
Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by lexy2014: 5:21pm On May 29, 2023
mariahAngel:
Wow! I'm super impressed. πŸ˜€

When next you go, try her native rice.
The recipe is πŸ”₯

How was the ambience of the place, by the way?
Wait! Did you state the food was garbage? 😀

whats special about the food in the pix that you saying "i'm super impressed"?
Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by Busayo58(m): 5:25pm On May 29, 2023
sukkot:
not sure yet
Okay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by lexy2014: 5:26pm On May 29, 2023
Emmahunk:
Nigerians and PULL HIM DOWN SYNDROME (PHD). This lady has done what many cannot do even in their next lives. While awaiting confirmation from Guinness book of records, there is the tendency that the reactions of people to her cooking are being monitored on local media. So what do we do to make sure that she does not make that enviable record? PULL her down. What a shame. Na who send you? Why you no cook your world class tasty food for house?
Anyway, who Jah bless, no one can curse. It's her time and turn to shine and the likes of you cannot cover that glory.

the person went to patronise the restaurant and spent his cash which will be a contribution to the business's growth. you are here and havent contributed a dime to the lady's business and you are criticising someone who did of "PULL HIM DOWN SYNDROME" because he said that what he paid for wasnt worth his money. as a customer, he has every right to air his views on the service he paid for. if that is how he felt about the service, then its left for the owners to improve on it.

8 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Nigerian Hunter Kills Many Animals, Trends Online (Photos) / Human-sized Catfish Caught In Niger Delta (photo) / HEALTH BENEFITS AND USAGE OF SOYA BEANS FLOUR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.