Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included - Food (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included (105842 Views)

Guinness World Records' Reaction To Hilda Baci’s Cook-a-Thon / Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci / I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by RaptorX: 4:06pm On May 29, 2023
You went to her restaurant to eat rice what do you expect.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by FireUpNow(m): 4:06pm On May 29, 2023
sukkot:
lmao there ain't gone be no next time Mariah. The food was trash. The ambiance ? It was nice and cute . Quite small. Can seat a max of 15 people. The ac was powerful. The decor was nice. It's alright. You would not be blown away but you would not be disappointed either . It's a one off for me. Not impressed at all with the food cheesy
Don't say this about our record breaker. Others night like her food. This your writing is too negative on the taste of her food.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by AmadorSays: 4:06pm On May 29, 2023
Hmmm, no be lie, e dey happen.
Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by BabaRamota1980: 4:08pm On May 29, 2023
okirewaju:
The soup looks good.
I'm sure Hilda does not cook there everyday. She will def. have a chef or chefs that work there.

Bad excuse. "Hilda" has become a cuisine brand. Any kitchen with Hilda brand must be top notch. People are whispering that the kitchen is a front for her true expertise in hotel beds. She didnt screw to world record, by cooking to world record she need to up her game at the stove.

She get something for me to chop?

4 Likes

Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by amakanancy(f): 4:09pm On May 29, 2023
Wawelexy:
If Hilda is not serving me herself, I'm not buying, Period!

How will it make the food taste better?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 29, 2023
maestroferddi:
You are not acting maturely and reasonably...

What happened to finding a way to offer them review or feedback instead of coming online to chase clout and demarket a business?

While not conceding to your uncorroborated assertion, is it inconceivable to factor in the fact that that is a startup amenable to teething problems?

Does it occur to you that you can face prosecution for trying to imperil an investment?
Mr grammar, please go ahead and prosecute 😂. Also prosecute tons of business reviews online. You funny sha

4 Likes

Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by yaki84: 4:14pm On May 29, 2023
Sucre6:

Exactly, I dated one calabar babe, this girl would always make 3 different kind of soup whenever she comes around especially during the weekend, her vegetable soup game is A+, white soup, top notch, okazi soup, very tasty and will store all of them in the freezer, omo forgerit calabar babes way their eye dey ground can cook 🥺, shes well mannered, she will give u good food and even better sex, what else can a guy ask of ?

Couldn't marry her as I wasn't financially stable then, babe traveled out and got married to a white man, still miss her uptill today, such a sweet soul, we still in contact though
So make we fry zobo chew?
Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by Tealcrestmedia(m): 4:14pm On May 29, 2023
sukkot:
lmao there ain't gone be no next time Mariah. The food was trash. The ambiance ? It was nice and cute . Quite small. Can seat a max of 15 people. The ac was powerful. The decor was nice. It's alright. You would not be blown away but you would not be disappointed either . It's a one off for me. Not impressed at all with the food cheesy

Unless your taste buds are a universal standard for tasting food, you shouldn't rubbish people's businesses like that at a whim. Also for 3900 in lekki, you should be getting just bread and akaara kind of food.

2 Likes

Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by IbrahimSkiba(f): 4:15pm On May 29, 2023
Sucre6:

Exactly, I dated one calabar babe, this girl would always make 3 different kind of soup whenever she comes around especially during the weekend, her vegetable soup game is A+, white soup, top notch, okazi soup, very tasty and will store all of them in the freezer, omo forgerit calabar babes way their eye dey ground can cook 🥺, shes well mannered, she will give u good food and even better sex, what else can a guy ask of ?

Couldn't marry her as I wasn't financially stable then, babe traveled out and got married to a white man, still miss her uptill today, such a sweet soul, we still in contact though

Eyaa
Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 29, 2023
Most of these overpriced restaurants are trash. No cap! All the over priced restaurants I have been to have ended up my worst experience with restaurants.

This Hilda of a girl probably just wants game and all. Her appearance doesn't even strike me as a good cook.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by Fedrams: 4:15pm On May 29, 2023
All these end time ogbanje using juju to cook

sukkot:
So I went to see my gurl Hilda Baci to see what she got cooking. had to empty the bank akant just to bring yall this content. the place is alright, the AC is very strong, its small and cute.

The food prices? A bit on the high side for like swallow eaters like soup starts from 5000 naira. Just the soup alone without the meat and swallow. the rice i bought is 1500, the fish 2000 and malt is 400 for a total of 3900 naira. the food was straight up garbage. TAsted horrible. I could only stomach half of it till i abandoned the rest. I give it a solid 3 out of 10.

The positives are the AC is very cold and the malt was very cold. would i go back ? nope

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by Abrahamweb(m): 4:17pm On May 29, 2023
mariahAngel:
Wow! I'm super impressed. 😀

When next you go, try her native rice.
The recipe is 🔥

How was the ambience of the place, by the way?
Wait! Did you state the food was garbage? 😤
The fire you use for her native rice recipe,hope say na metaphorical and not literally.
Cus problem go dey if na literal o,I get ulcer o😅😅😅😅
Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by hardon1(m): 4:18pm On May 29, 2023
sukkot:
So I went to see my gurl Hilda Baci to see what she got cooking. had to empty the bank akant just to bring yall this content. the place is alright, the AC is very strong, its small and cute.

The food prices? A bit on the high side for like swallow eaters like soup starts from 5000 naira. Just the soup alone without the meat and swallow. the rice i bought is 1500, the fish 2000 and malt is 400 for a total of 3900 naira. the food was straight up garbage. TAsted horrible. I could only stomach half of it till i abandoned the rest. I give it a solid 3 out of 10.

The positives are the AC is very cold and the malt was very cold. would i go back ? nope

See as u enslave yourself for that pathetic quantity of rice and fish for 3500. grin grin grin grin

Most of these high priced eateries and restaurant no sabi anything... Na just packaging and coloring Dem dey pack full food
Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by OLOKOESHIN: 4:18pm On May 29, 2023
sukkot:
hey it's sacrifice I make to bring y'all good content . cheesy grin
Who sent you?
Because Seun won't give you a dime from the money he wd probably generate with this gr8 content

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by SAMBARRY: 4:19pm On May 29, 2023
TheSuperX:
Their are better restaurants in Lekki not the trash owned by a call girl.
Nawa o.girl wey you never exchange sex for money with am Na him you dey call call girl.i get the part that the media overly exaggerated her cooking skills like her food is all that but the hatred and envy is unnecessary because that's what I am clearly seeing.to call a girl you have never had personal encounter with that strong name shows obvious envy .

1 Like

Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by sukkot: 4:19pm On May 29, 2023
Alright guys I get the point. The critique was harsh . Either that or you guys are just too sensitive but I get the point . Keep in mind it’s just the jollof I am criticising. The other foods could be sweet

3 Likes

Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by mediclife1987(m): 4:21pm On May 29, 2023
Sucre6:

Lols, she's probably a hook up slay queen sir,
😂
any calabar girl way her eye dey ground way learn cooking from their mother go sabi cook wella believe me

I don't think there's any Calabar babe wey her eyes no dey ground learn for her mama hand, how to cook.

Except impostors masquerading as Calabar chicks.

Any real Calabar chick is born into a family of meal cooking, and thus raised as one.

Don't even talk about Akwa-Ibom, those ones are something else for kitchen and za oza room. Calabar dey learn work for their hand...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by bitbillionaire: 4:24pm On May 29, 2023
Op, you went to that restaurant with some evil spirits. It is the evil spirits you went there with that ended up eating the rice, not you.

I have this principle that if a story sounds too strange to be true it's most likely not true.

Your description of the taste of the food sound just too strange to be true. I have a feeling your heart is not pure.

2 Likes

Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by Trustalone(f): 4:29pm On May 29, 2023
This is demarketing someone's businees. How come you are the only one making this kind of negative remark?
Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by sukkot: 4:31pm On May 29, 2023
Creeper:

I know, lol.

It’s not like I’m a big fan of Tinubu - I just think he can replicate some things he achieved in Lagos in terms of infrastructure, economy and investment with Nigeria. And perhaps decentralise the country, which is basically one of the primary things Nigeria needs. Nigeria has been unfortunate with terrible and poorly educated leaders.

I was on here during GEJ’s tenure and that might be the worst leader I’ve ever seen rule a country. The administration was basically a looting jamboree - with no defined purpose, in terms of governance. I think I fcked off during Buhari’s first term in office because it seems his government wasn’t that better tbh.

At least, Tinubu is a technocrat of some sort and he has decent people around him - compared to the other two clowns he was competing against. And based on global dynamics and the paradigm shift amongst super powers - due to the fall out in Ukraine - a country like Nigeria (Africa as a whole tbh) needs someone with a sense of purpose to tap into what the eventualities would be at the global stage. Tinubu looks like the right person for the job - not a guy like Obi who doesn’t know what global warming and green energy are.

Back to why I’m not really a big fan of Tinubu: I think he caused the excessive overpopulation and the brazen disrespect of Yorubas by these other ethnic groups in Lagos via his neoliberal policies. However, he’d be more suited for Nigeria. There shouldn’t be that many people in that small city. Lagos is about half the size of London but has twice the population. That’s just too much.

Also, I was in Lagos a couple of years ago for a few days on my way back to the UK from Ghana and it seems everyone is on fentanyl and methenamine. That’s too much and if something isn’t done fast, too many lives would be destroyed. Opium isn’t something you abuse the way they’re abusing it.
very well said bruv. Let’s hope he does not let us all down but somehow I don’t think he will. He is a proud man and I am sure he wants to guard his reputation by performing well. Where are you seeing all these drug addled Nigerians ? You must have taken a trip to the endz bruv. Ajegunle that is. I don’t see any druggies around me. Weed smokers ? Yeah I see a lot of that but no hard drugs . But you may be right cuz they are busting many huge drug operations and these guys are selling fentanyl so somebody must be buying that shit lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by Cutehector(m): 4:31pm On May 29, 2023
Mom007:
You went to a calabar woman's restaurant and ordered rice? Not really their strong suit you know... undecided They are known for their soups though this ones sound ridiculously overpriced. If you want great rice meals, our mothers from the west have that on lockdown!
why are you believing him? What if he is a paid demarketer? Why not taste the food yourself.

1 Like

Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by do4luv14(m): 4:32pm On May 29, 2023
mariahAngel:

How come almost all of you guys at some point in your lives have dated "one Calabar girl" that was good in everything, but none of you ever marry them?
How come, ehn?

There's always a story to tell about "one Calabar girl" by you guys.
You never disappoint.

Na to chop and clean mouth most of them sabi
Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 29, 2023
I didn't see this coming.
Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by sukkot: 4:35pm On May 29, 2023
hardon1:

See as u enslave yourself for that pathetic quantity of rice and fish for 3500. grin grin grin grin

Most of these high priced eateries and restaurant no sabi anything... Na just packaging and coloring Dem dey pack full food
hehe bro all na experience grin
Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by sukkot: 4:36pm On May 29, 2023
Fedrams:
All these end time ogbanje using juju to cook

cheesy
Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by sukkot: 4:38pm On May 29, 2023
Tealcrestmedia:

Unless your taste buds are a universal standard for tasting food, you shouldn't rubbish people's businesses like that at a whim. Also for 3900 in lekki, you should be getting just bread and akaara kind of food.
actually the food is reasonably priced for lekki standards but I am also painfully aware that many earn 30k a month so I try to use my words wisely so I don’t offend. If you say 3500 is cheap for food I will agree and if you say 3500 is too expensive for food I will agree . I agree with everybody .

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by sukkot: 4:39pm On May 29, 2023
Karlifate:

Na sukkot fit explain dat one grin cheesy
lol
Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by VawulentComrade: 4:40pm On May 29, 2023
A plate of fisher soup here in this small bukka is 4,800 not to talk about Baci's place.

Baci Is doing well for herself though.

I recently visited bayalsa where I was opportune to taste yellow soup.

Was prepared with mashed and whole fish.

That's I would say has been the best soup I have tasted this year

1 Like

Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by ibkayee(f): 4:40pm On May 29, 2023
Sukkot with the food critic series lol

Did you end up getting the double bacon and cheese burger from Burger King eventually?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by sukkot: 4:40pm On May 29, 2023
ecolime:
Seun and his mods needs to delete nonsense threads like this.

This is not a critic/review, it is pure demarketing of someone's business.

@ sukkot: I hope you have a taste of your medicine soon as well. This isn't a curse.
am critiquing just one dish on the menu
Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by sukkot: 4:42pm On May 29, 2023
Satazaa:
I think you are a business wrecker, in the first instance what qualifies you to describe her food as trash, you ain't a chef, food critic or an expert in cusines, what you label as trash may be described as terrific by other patrons of her restaurant, in saner climes with rules of law she would have been slamming your dirty ass and toxic tongue for libel and a heavy lawsuit on you by now, we just love to destroy our own in this country
but the food was trash . Not the whole menu. What I ordered was trash
Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by sukkot: 4:44pm On May 29, 2023
Offpoint1:

Wetin happen? Na 7 star hotel dish?
lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Nigerian Hunter Kills Many Animals, Trends Online (Photos) / Human-sized Catfish Caught In Niger Delta (photo) / HEALTH BENEFITS AND USAGE OF SOYA BEANS FLOUR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.