Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,990 members, 7,825,069 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Kanye West Started Rumours Of Me Cheating With Drake – Kim Kardashian - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye West Started Rumours Of Me Cheating With Drake – Kim Kardashian (26194 Views)

Wizkid Reveals Why There’s No Photo Of Him With Drake Online (video) / Davido Reacts To Tekno’s Meeting With Drake / Tekno Shares New Photo With Drake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanye West Started Rumours Of Me Cheating With Drake – Kim Kardashian by ecolime(m): 9:09am On May 27, 2023
Gazuz:
Seun if you're reading this, you see that ads bar you added at the top of nairaland homepage that pops up when someone scrolls upwards, please remove that sh*t because it's very annoying and intrusive.
NL is a business to Seun. Maybe Banner Ads is not bringing in enough revenue. If he decides to take off Google Adsense and charge NL users extra verification fee like Tweeter, will you pay?

BTW, if you don't want to see Google Ads on NL just use Duckduckgo browser.

3 Likes

Re: Kanye West Started Rumours Of Me Cheating With Drake – Kim Kardashian by MrAgbako: 9:09am On May 27, 2023
Olachase:
I dedicate this post to those fake pastors that said!

1, election will not hold, still election hold

2, Tinubu will not win, still he won

3, Tinubu will die before may 29 still baba stand

4, supreme court will disqualify Tinubu yesterday, instead court make money for themselves

It's now clear that even if I and Obi run election for my local government I will beat him hands down 😁😁

By may 30th obituary people must eat agbado 🤭🤭

Quote me, tag me mention mode I am use to you guy's 🚶‍♂️🚶‍♂️
omo Igbos must eat agbado o. Sweet agbado😂😂😂

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kanye West Started Rumours Of Me Cheating With Drake – Kim Kardashian by superCleanworks(m): 9:09am On May 27, 2023
olaniyilukman:
Kanye west accused you or you are in extramarital affairs with Drake, it's all glaring lady, stop being victim

there is no where she denied it which means the guy was right.
instead her annoyance was that Kanye didn't keep quiet (protect her) about it.
Such a manipulative gas lighting b!tch. I blame Kanye for everything sha.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kanye West Started Rumours Of Me Cheating With Drake – Kim Kardashian by OgbeniOptional(m): 9:14am On May 27, 2023
I thought my phone was hacked at first cuz it is very disgusting.

Gazuz:
Seun if you're reading this, you see that ads bar you added at the top of nairaland homepage that pops up when someone scrolls upwards, please remove that sh*t because it's very annoying and intrusive.
Re: Kanye West Started Rumours Of Me Cheating With Drake – Kim Kardashian by ebenholer2(m): 9:14am On May 27, 2023
Olachase:

4, supreme court will disqualify Tinubu yesterday, instead court make money for themselves

It's now clear that even if I and Obi run election for my local government I will beat him hands down 😁😁

All these do not make them fake pastors but they just seem finding it hard to manage emotions and spirituality together.

2 Likes

Re: Kanye West Started Rumours Of Me Cheating With Drake – Kim Kardashian by Haveyoueatentod: 9:16am On May 27, 2023
E pain her she was the first to move on by dating Pete Davidson she's pained that Kanye has a new wife in Bianca censori

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanye West Started Rumours Of Me Cheating With Drake – Kim Kardashian by owolabi5: 9:16am On May 27, 2023
CAR PAPERS
Re: Kanye West Started Rumours Of Me Cheating With Drake – Kim Kardashian by Streetmovement(m): 9:20am On May 27, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

This one no be my business, wetin pain me be say this guy networth don drop massively, as a real niggar this should be one of the most protected things on earth....In my opinion he bleeped his money game up

2 Likes

Re: Kanye West Started Rumours Of Me Cheating With Drake – Kim Kardashian by Nahunger(m): 9:21am On May 27, 2023
Dshocker:
The Kardashians are cheating age...
They are all plastic and filters, if you go close to her real life you will puke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanye West Started Rumours Of Me Cheating With Drake – Kim Kardashian by Busayo58(m): 9:23am On May 27, 2023
airsaylongcome:

Might be your phone. I've never seen it on my phone. What browser are you using?
He is using App that why
Re: Kanye West Started Rumours Of Me Cheating With Drake – Kim Kardashian by 7arrows: 9:24am On May 27, 2023
Gazuz:

Maybe its intentional
Re: Kanye West Started Rumours Of Me Cheating With Drake – Kim Kardashian by HenryWilliams(m): 9:24am On May 27, 2023
sonature1:
I must admit that Kanye West has taste for stunningly beautiful women, but most American female celebrities cannot last in marriages.

*On the flip side, how Beyonce and Jay-Z have kept their marriage going despite all obstacles ought to be studied as a full-time course of 4 years at Ivy League schools*. cheesy

Occultic marriage..
It won't last .
Bobby and Whitney
MJ and Presley
Etc .
Re: Kanye West Started Rumours Of Me Cheating With Drake – Kim Kardashian by Ruffdoingz(m): 9:26am On May 27, 2023
siofra:
Psycho.

He really abused this woman. Thank God she's speaking up. Even though the world may not have sympathy for her, I'm glad she's opening up.

Women support women. I like that. Always covering up for a sister. grin

It’s a Ruff Doingz

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Started Rumours Of Me Cheating With Drake – Kim Kardashian by PepeXKermit: 9:28am On May 27, 2023
How do you protect a hoe? Lmao!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanye West Started Rumours Of Me Cheating With Drake – Kim Kardashian by BackFromBalablu: 9:29am On May 27, 2023
nairavsdollars:
Swear by Trump's balls that you didn't cheat
grin This early morning grin
Re: Kanye West Started Rumours Of Me Cheating With Drake – Kim Kardashian by Honchoslim16(m): 9:30am On May 27, 2023
siofra:
Psycho.

He really abused this woman. Thank God she's speaking up. Even though the world may not have sympathy for her, I'm glad she's opening up.
Just stop it gal
Re: Kanye West Started Rumours Of Me Cheating With Drake – Kim Kardashian by Greatechng(m): 9:30am On May 27, 2023
Gazuz:

Seun don obey you o
Re: Kanye West Started Rumours Of Me Cheating With Drake – Kim Kardashian by BackFromBalablu: 9:33am On May 27, 2023
holluwai:
I agree with you, makes the site cheap

He is monetizing his platform. I dnt knw if you understand affiliate marketing?!

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Started Rumours Of Me Cheating With Drake – Kim Kardashian by Zion243(m): 9:34am On May 27, 2023
Na Kanye I blame.
Re: Kanye West Started Rumours Of Me Cheating With Drake – Kim Kardashian by kals4luv990(m): 9:38am On May 27, 2023
siofra:
Psycho.

after all these years of therapy you still no wan change eeh siofra?🤔
Re: Kanye West Started Rumours Of Me Cheating With Drake – Kim Kardashian by MiztaDynameek: 9:41am On May 27, 2023
Gazuz:

I swear it is so annoying. I thought it was just me that mistakenly subscribed to something I didn't know.
Re: Kanye West Started Rumours Of Me Cheating With Drake – Kim Kardashian by PoliteActivist: 9:41am On May 27, 2023
Honestfrend:
She should go n beg him 2 accept her back instead of talking trash..

Kanye has focus more on his business after she left.. U think say na simp u dey deal with?

dynicks:
E don show say she truly dey miss Kanye and his money!!.....ehyaaa!!

Kanye has moved on!....u too should move on...

Meanwhile ...much hailings to Mr HAKIMI !!...president wise men affairs against gold diggers!!

See these ones, Kanye that was publicly begging Kim and attacking Davidson (her then new boyfriend). Kim ended the marriage not Kanye - and took the kids!

Meanwhile, you the only one hasn't heard the Hakimi story is FAKE!

2 Likes

Re: Kanye West Started Rumours Of Me Cheating With Drake – Kim Kardashian by Seagodess(f): 9:42am On May 27, 2023
Olachase:

why not wait till Monday? Dunce
Re: Kanye West Started Rumours Of Me Cheating With Drake – Kim Kardashian by olaniyilukman(m): 9:42am On May 27, 2023
superCleanworks:

there is no where she denied it.
instead her annoyance was that Kanye didn't keep quiet (protect her) about it.
Such a manipulative gas lighting b!tch. I blame Kanye for everything sha.
If this kind of you happened to you, will you keep silent about the situation, let be realistic, no one can accept that because we are all human

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Started Rumours Of Me Cheating With Drake – Kim Kardashian by Dshocker(m): 9:51am On May 27, 2023
Nahunger:

They are all plastic and filters, if you go close to her real life you will puke

Have you been far away from her, not to talk of being close to her?
Re: Kanye West Started Rumours Of Me Cheating With Drake – Kim Kardashian by Iqtest: 9:54am On May 27, 2023
dynicks:
E don show say she truly dey miss Kanye and his money!!.....ehyaaa!!

Kanye has moved on!....u too should move on...

Meanwhile ...much hailings to Mr HAKIMI !!...president wise men affairs against gold diggers!!
Miss Kanye's money?
She made Kanye a billionaire, you have no ideal how influential the Kardashian's family are

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanye West Started Rumours Of Me Cheating With Drake – Kim Kardashian by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:55am On May 27, 2023
I believe him
Re: Kanye West Started Rumours Of Me Cheating With Drake – Kim Kardashian by IamtheTruth1(m): 9:55am On May 27, 2023
siofra:
Psycho.

Or she abused Kanye? Do you know how many times he defended her in front of the world?

A woman can be crying yet still be lying. Was it only Drake? Meek Mill also. That woman Na okpetu. Nothing new. Na West go marry person way go out her sex videos online to trend.

Person go just say na olosho e won marry, say she go change? Lol
Re: Kanye West Started Rumours Of Me Cheating With Drake – Kim Kardashian by KarinaSlim(f): 10:00am On May 27, 2023
Dont mind him my dear beautiful Kim. You have my body type.

You know he is a Psycho.

Someone that said he wants to be president of America after Donald Trump. Like seriously

What else would you expect from such a man.

Glad you left his sorry ass.
Re: Kanye West Started Rumours Of Me Cheating With Drake – Kim Kardashian by Wisswhales007: 10:02am On May 27, 2023
Gazuz:

Smiles not only you, got tired of removing the ads
Re: Kanye West Started Rumours Of Me Cheating With Drake – Kim Kardashian by skallion7(m): 10:03am On May 27, 2023
KarinaSlim:
Dont mind him my dear beautiful Kim. You have my body type.

Glad you left his sorry ass.
Lol
Re: Kanye West Started Rumours Of Me Cheating With Drake – Kim Kardashian by superCleanworks(m): 10:04am On May 27, 2023
olaniyilukman:
If this kind of you happened to you, will you keep silent about the situation, let be realistic, no one can accept that because we are all human

are you reading upside down
where did i say he should have kept quiet?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jnr Pope And Son Rock Matching Outfit / Checkout Latest D'banj Lovely Pictures / Temi Otedola Reacts To Being 9th Most Googled Nigerian Actor In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.